[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
.PDF share thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: ez7a9Rb.png (7 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
ez7a9Rb.png
7 KB, 256x256
Didn't find one in the catalog. Share /tg/-related .pdfs here.

Requesting any and all Ghost in the Shell RPGs. Fanmade, whatever. Or any system that you think will go well with the setting (rules-light prefered).
>>
>>46085778
Requesting Faiths and Pantheon for FR.

Been on the last few threads asking for it. Hope to get something. Please.
>>
File: Memes_SeriousBusiness.jpg (52 KB, 361x438) Image search: [Google]
Memes_SeriousBusiness.jpg
52 KB, 361x438
>>46085778

Just play shadowrun with no magic like the rest of us.
>>
>>45956363
>>
File: Fedora_the tipping.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Fedora_the tipping.pdf
1 B, 486x500
just found this one...

what is /tg/'s opinion of it?

I found it to be a wierd mix of funny, interesting, and a little offensive... can't adequately explain that last feeling...
>>
>>46085778
I don't suppose anyone has a .pdf of Marvel Heroic Roleplay System lying around? I'm attempting to rebuild my collection of games after my laptop got fried in a thunderstorm.

Regardless, I have a few interesting non-standard works I'll try sharing later on after work. Anyone remember the old Pirates of Dark Water cartoon?
>>
>>46085940
My version is 40mb. Way beyond what 4chan allows you to host.
>>
>>46088510
K, .rar'd it and uploading to MEGA now. Estimates quarter of an hour due to my shitty internet. Hope you're still around when I drop the link.

Has Curse of Strahd been scanned yet? I have all the related stuff like the Deck, Death House, Character Options and Maps but haven't seen anything of the actual book, even in the D&D 5e threads.
>>
>>46088541
Fucking MEGA. Session crashed. Another 15 to upload.
>>
>>46088728
>>46085940
https://mega.nz/#!x00GCBKQ

There you go. Enjoy.
>>
>>46088879
My bad. Forgot the decrypt link.

https://mega.nz/#!x00GCBKQ!OiNh2bbPC0S3KUy8rn9EMIVC76sMYSkSsE67DucmgmU
>>
Does anybody have Starvation Cheap for Stars Without Number? Also, I've got pretty much all the rest of the SWN books in case anybody has requests.
>>
File: Chuunibyo - The Arm-Grabbing.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Chuunibyo - The Arm-Grabbing.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46088269
Have the expansion.

I personally loved both of those. They hit so close to home that you can't help feel just bad enough about it for it make you rethink some aspects of your life.
>>
Looking for War Zone Fenris: Curse of Wulfen pdf.
>>
requesting for Blue Planet Rulebok and supplements
>>
Looking for:
Starfire;
Starmada Fleet Ops;
Warcosm
>>
>>45956363
come on guys there's already a thread for pdfs
>>
>>46085778

>Didn't find one in the catalog. Share /tg/-related .pdfs here.

Protip: Ctrl+F
>>
Requesting the story teller PDF that helps flesh out NPCs across any system

Thanks in advance
>>
File: Testament.jpg (122 KB, 450x584) Image search: [Google]
Testament.jpg
122 KB, 450x584
Does anyone have pic-related?
>>
>>46092919
It's in the other fucking thread you dipshit
>>
>>46085778
>>
File: 1974 Style RULES—2014-03-03.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1974 Style RULES—2014-03-03.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46085778
I've been requesting this in like the 4 last threads or so, and I'm starting to lose hope, but still; does anyone have the True20 Freeport: The Lost Island module?

>Sharing some random stuff I've saved
>>
File: Metro_v0.3beta.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Metro_v0.3beta.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>fanmade Metro 2033 RPG I found ages ago
>>
>>46085778
Anyone have Demon Lord's Companion for shadow of the demon lord?
Or maybe Gladiators of the Dominions or
Jalizar, City of Thieves city of thieves for Beasts and Barbarians?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.