[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember the Scraplootas? They were my favourite /tg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: urtylug.jpg (573 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
urtylug.jpg
573 KB, 900x900
Do you remember the Scraplootas? They were my favourite /tg/ homebrew, I think.
>>
>>46080912
No

Post more orks though anyway
>>
>>46080912
Yes.

/tg/ seemed to lose interest with them once their "blue grot" died.
>>
>>46081234
Died? In what sense? Or just that she became less popular?

Anyway, as cute as she was, she was never the best part of the stories. She was the main character in one, right? Or was it a few?
>>
>>46081310
Died of old age. Tau have short life spans.
>>
>>46081310
I think she's more of the audience surrogate.
She used to be the protag in a sense, then the anons realized that the Scraplootas they cobbled together to give Blue a clan to stay in turned out to be more interesting.
>>
>>46081234
>>46081392
There were three stories about her possible deaths. My favourite was that she just stayed young forever as I'm a faggot like that.

>>46081393
Yeah, it's funny how much they came together to become something genuinely entertaining from some basic dice rolls. That period of /tg/ was an OC fest.

I might read the stories again.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.