[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the opposite of a "dying world"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
What is the opposite of a "dying world"?
>>
Pre-Garden world. Inhabitable, but everntually it's gonna be sweet
>>
File: 1443585050774.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1970) Image search: [Google]
1443585050774.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1970
>>46075222
Undead World
>>
>>46075222
living space
>>
>>46075222
Overgrowing world.

Cancer being infesting it.
>>
>>46075222
either something along the lines of "recovering world" after a major crisis (since it would grab the dying world progression of events and pull it off backwards)

or something like >>46075324 said
instead of humanity and the world being scarce, there's an overgrowth of activity
>>
>>46075222
An emerging world that is still in the early stages of growth.

The world itself is a small disc the size of Europe and is still slowly growing;
huge and numerous animals roam around;
nature is relatively unspoilt;
most people live at low population density as isolated hunters / animal farmers, or in small villages.
there's only one or a few cities in the world.
>>
A newborn world full of abundance. It could be just as dangerous, since everything is untested and powerful, and theres none of the structure of a mature world keeping it in check.
>>
>>46075222
A thriving one?
>>
A new world with a fresh glimmer on every lake and sea, mountains shining like they've been polished and everywhere the richest most vibrant colors you've ever seen. It's like the whole world is just more alive.
>>
>>46075222
A world that has been struck by the Genesis Weapon of course!
>>
>>46075264
Could someone give me a source on this. This image is absolutely gorgeous and I want to read wherever it's from.
>>
>>46075222
Not everything needs to have an opposite.
>>
>>46075222
Boring world
>>
File: Conception.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Conception.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
A world of conception.

(From SMT:Nocturne)
>>
>>46075264
The ape ghost rider always cracks me up.
>>
>>46076278

I'm gonna guess an issue of Ghost Rider.
>>
>>46075264
Where's Tank 666?
>>
"The world was young, the mountains green,
No stain yet on the Moon was seen,
No words were laid on stream or stone
When Durin woke and walked alone.
He named the nameless hills and dells;
He drank from yet untasted wells;
He stooped and looked in Mirrormere,
And saw a crown of stars appear,
As gems upon a silver thread,
Above the shadows of his head.

The world was fair, the mountains tall,
In Elder Days before the fall
Of mighty kings in Nargothrond
And Gondolin, who now beyond
The Western Seas have passed away:
The world was fair in Durin's Day."
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.