[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emrakul, this fucker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: tmp_18676-images1602549721.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18676-images1602549721.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
Hey,
I hope Emrakul will not be in SoI. This would be bullshit. But some spoiled cards make me think i'm wrong.
What do you think, /tg/ ?
>>
She won't be in SOI
She'll be in eldritch moon
>>
>wrapped landscape
>thraben inspector
Some tantacles on the artwork
>>
>>46048162
Tentacles*
>>
>>46048152
Why do you think that ?
>>
>>46048162
There's also the fact that Nahiri, The Harbinger's ultimate is search the deck for a creature and slam in onto the table, implying luring spaghetti-chan to Innistrad.
>>
File: Emra.png (1 MB, 2000x2500) Image search: [Google]
Emra.png
1 MB, 2000x2500
>I-it's not like I'm destroying your plane because I like you or anything, JEEZ.
>>
>>46048353
>yandere mouth artwork
of course
>>
>>46048104
Nahiri is trying to bring her to Innistrad but she'll accidentally wake up something worse in the moon
>>
>>46048721
What's the big deal with the moon?
>>
File: shrug 2.png (89 KB, 620x404) Image search: [Google]
shrug 2.png
89 KB, 620x404
>>46048779
Tamiyo thinks there's something funky going on with it
>>
>>46048797
sauce?
I know nothing about magic.
Like, I recognize the big eldrazi and I know who (or at least can recognize) Tamiyo.

Would Marit Lage be better than Emracool?
>>
>>46048919
It would be a less obvious villain to use, but it's been pretty apparent they're just using SOI to kill off the last of the Eldrazi so they never have to use them ever again.
>>
File: Emracool.jpg (124 KB, 396x554) Image search: [Google]
Emracool.jpg
124 KB, 396x554
>>46048104
It probably won't. It doesn't have exclusive copyright on surprise tentacles and warped landscape.
>>
>>46049048
See I kind of doubt that. I think they're going to use SOI/EMN to show the instant ramifications of the superfriends' actions on Zendikar. They're going to lose Innistrad because releasing the two other titans made Emrakul immensely more powerful. She'll be Marit Lage-tier at least and basically just eat the whole plane in a day and she'll have Annihilator 10
>>
>>46049360
>and she'll have Annihilator 10

One can dream anon... one can dream...

I'll just be happy to have an Emrakul that I can actually run in my Eldrazi edh deck
>>
>>46051637
Same desu
>>
>>46048721
>Wake me up
>Can't wake up
All we know is jace doing the beatboxing
>>
>>46048104
The Eldrazi are a red herring for this block.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.