[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I DEMAND ANSWERS! WHY SQUAT THE TOMB KINGS?! THEY WERE A POPULAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: khemric titan.jpg (160 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
khemric titan.jpg
160 KB, 800x680
I DEMAND ANSWERS! WHY SQUAT THE TOMB KINGS?! THEY WERE A POPULAR AND WELL LIKED ARMY, ONE WITH GOOD MINI SUPPORT AND WAS SELLING WELL, OF THE TWO UNDEAD FACTIONS THEY WERE THE MORE CREATIVE! WHY SQUAT THEM SO UNCEREMONIOUSLY AND GIVE THEIR PLAYER BASE SUCH A COLOSSAL MIDDLE FINGER!!!??!?!
>>
>>46044973
>THEY WERE A POPULAR AND WELL LIKED ARMY

Clearly not.
>>
>>46044973

>GW
>Sane business practices

Age of Sigmar wasn't enough of a hint to you?
>>
>>46045491
There is Dumb
there is out of touch
and then there is making it clear you want your fans to suffer
>>
File: That Is Exactly What it is.gif (45 KB, 50x28) Image search: [Google]
That Is Exactly What it is.gif
45 KB, 50x28
>>46044973
>>
>>46044973
Odds are, they're getting rid of anything that ties to the old world. Empire and Bretonnia are due to be next.
>>
File: 1402818223528.jpg (2 MB, 800x2835) Image search: [Google]
1402818223528.jpg
2 MB, 800x2835
Because fuck you skellymans. No one wants a bonewar
>>
bomp
>>
>>46049661
Stop bumping this shit, no one cares.
>>
>>46044973
VC > TK
>>
>GW fucked you over
How about that
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.