[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT we are a king who just invited an adventure party over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Banquet-in-the-Great-Hall.jpg (176 KB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
Banquet-in-the-Great-Hall.jpg
176 KB, 800x597
>ITT we are a king who just invited an adventure party over for a banquet
>>
I keep my wife and children away from them
>>
>>46036268

I give the musicians crossbows, just in case.
>>
>>46036268
By the gods I'm sweating!
Stewards!

Bring in large rats and release them into the castle dungeon I've heard this will keep them from killing innocents and fucking my queen
>>
>>46036639
Not enough time to draw, there should be some kind of arrow slits in the walls or an overhanging walkway to put guards with crossbows on. Preferably the first so they can be hidden. Don't want to scare the guests.

>>46036268
How many?
>>
>>46036763

Sir, these adventurers have been finished their first quest, mylord.

If your highness cares to remember, you are the one who gave it to them.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00363.png (312 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00363.png
312 KB, 640x352
Better let my double handle this.
>>
>>46036268
>Treasurer! Reward these low-born with a progressively-increasing gradient of booty as they increase in power and battle-prowess, starting with 5 sp each and culminating with enough platinum for them to build independent fortresses plus followers to challenge my incompetent rule!
>Also, more drink!
>>
>>46036268
Do we have enough lark's tongues in aspic?
They go so fast.
>>
>>46037870
This man has wisdom and knows what is important in life.
>>
>>46037141
Release them anyways, you can't trust these adventurer types.
Speaking of that hide the good silverware.
>>
File: 1416591952666.jpg (32 KB, 483x804) Image search: [Google]
1416591952666.jpg
32 KB, 483x804
There going to fuck something, but as long as its not my queen or daughters I don't care, so bring out the finest whores in the land!
>>
File: die for the emperor.jpg (68 KB, 842x725) Image search: [Google]
die for the emperor.jpg
68 KB, 842x725
>>46039288
we do not yet see any reason to challenge this kings rule.

perhaps he knows of a few less worthy despots we should focus our efforts upon?
>>
>>46039510
>Why of course brave adventurers.
>Uldrich the Monstrous enslaved the city east of here.
>Go on, you can't miss him, when you hear the voices of your dead friends that means your close.
>Good luck with your quest
>>
I offer rings of gold as gifts to the men to give to their wives or to their daughters to one day be part of their dowries.

Wife and lady of the hall offers the first glass of finest mead to the guests in order of their station in the holding before taking her place at my side.

Then, with formalities done, the feasting, drinking and talking can start properly.
>>
>>46036268
I give 9 rings to the mortal men in the party.
7 to the hardy dwarves in the party.
3 to the elves in the party,
and put a golden ring on my cock to rule their ass over them all.
>>
Last time this happened in a game vampires killed about 90% of the guests, the royal guard, and one PC who came back as the BBEG .
>>
File: Saint-Olga-147863138x1.jpg (91 KB, 385x257) Image search: [Google]
Saint-Olga-147863138x1.jpg
91 KB, 385x257
>>46036268
Time to get even.
>>
>>46036268
Take off and nuke the palace from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure
>>
>>46042796
>The nobleman who knows they're in a dark heresy game.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.