[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NBSG 2.0: You Must (Not) Go Down Quietly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 24
File: CddyUZvW0AAtfrh.jpg (92 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
CddyUZvW0AAtfrh.jpg
92 KB, 600x857
Welcome to NBS General. This is the unofficial discussion thread for the /tg/ forum game "NERV Bridge Simulator" by Cegremo/NERVHQ.

Post all discussion, speculation, and pre-mission planning here

Note: I am NOT Cegremo, nor am I directly involved with the development and planning of NBS.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

One more roll for David.
>>
According to Cegremo's Twitter feed, this might be the last episode. If so, let's go out with a bang!
>>
>>46012724
Even in death he gets shit rolls.
Never change, David. Never change
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCfYrxx_hBE

;_;7
David had a hard life
>>
Anyone want to discuss how we are going to take on the next Angel?
Considering that we are down a pilot again, not to mention the fact that this might be the grand finale, we need to make tomorrow's battle an especially rememberable one.
>>
>>46012724
David went straight to the gates of Valhalla, shiny and chrome. It's a shame he had to die, but if he had to die, he couldn't have asked for better death.

>>46011873
Repostan from /wqdt/:
If we put two different people in one entry plug without previous extensive training, they will go out of sync and make the Eva inoperable.
But what if we put two of the same person in one entry plug?
>inb4: tang

Also, we're down to 2 EVA units now permanently? Or is there a chance to repair/ rebuild damage from the last battle?
>>
>>46014929
Unit 01 was a total loss. We don't know about Unit 03 yet.
>>
>>46014929
>>46015354
Jesus Christ, What is going on with this quest?
>>
>>46015537
Suffering, mainly.
>>
>>46015537
The Wrath of the Dice Gods on full display
>>
>>46015733
>>46015654
So you guys are down 2 pilots or 2 EVA's?
>>
>>46015763
One EVA for sure
One Pilot for sure
RIP David you will be missed
>>
>>46015810
Tang or deadu?
>>
>>46015839
The Evangelion disintegrated from the waist up. There's no entry plug left
>>
>>46015839
According to the EMS, the Entry Plug (And the rest of the Eva, for that matter, at least from the waist up) Got disintegrated when an Angel dumped the entire contents of its S2 Engine into one blast.
I personally call bullshit though, because those things have seen MUCH worse in earlier chapters (Taking a point-blank Angel self-destruct AND a point-blank N2 bomb AT THE SAME TIME in Chapter 4. He had serious burns, but was able to somewhat recover.)
>>
>>46015895
>>46016053
...Wut and his dead? That's kinda bullshit
>>
>>46016147
Hey, this is EVA we're talking about. It's not a very bright setting to begin with. We already lost the head of the science department, and nearly lost two squad captains already.
>>
>>46016147
The angel self destructs are the one thing I don't like about this quest. It was literally never a problem in the main series. Unit 01 tanked the Sachiel explosion at point blank and nothing happened. Heck, Unit 01 tanked Ramiel's beam almost at point blank and managed to not die instantly.

How fragile the Evas are is really my only complaint with this quest, everything else is really good.
>>
>>46016053
He was low on life, got hit point-blank in the face by a stronger angel than the 4th and already had a massive gaping hole in the abdomen.
>>
>>46016291
>>46016220
>>46016292
I wanna say plot armor for the show and manga...but I don't remember any pilot dying from a self Destruction just the Unit being REALLY fucked up.
>>
>>46016292
Was the Eva's wound from that tentacle attack really that close to the entry plug

Also, there's one thing that's been bothering me concerning David's injuries in Chapter 4.
You know that it's established that ionized LCL has a density similar to air, right? Would that not mean that the LCL would have a MUCH lower boiling point than normal?
>>
>>46016427
The only time I can recall a pilot getting fucked up during a self-destruct was when Kentucky Fried Rei happened.
But, it's been awhile since I sat and awtched EVA.
>>
>>46016506
Didn't she have an N2 missile as well or something including the boom of the angel?
>>
File: 1447991389675.gif (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447991389675.gif
13 KB, 250x250
>>46016558
I think she might've
Again, it's been awhile since I've seen it.
Gonna binge on it sometime in the future, I love the EVA Universe.
>>
Okay, let's get serious here.
One of our pilots is gone, the next Angel fight is just around the corner, and we need to come up with a plan of how to survive the next chapter.
If we don't, humanity is fucked.
So I suggest we start planning out how exactly we are going to kill that fucker
>>
>>46016655
I'm watching all of the movies tomorrow night. I watch them in english and have yet to see 3.33 since it was in theaters and Funimation and to pull it back to development because they fucked up royally on the dub.
>>
>>46016655
Speaking of which, I really should try and get the original series set if I can. Is there any streaming sites that hold the show?
>>
>>46017629
Any suggestions?

>>46017699
3.33 is actually kind of fuckin cool A lot of people shit on the rebuilds but I love them, I like to think that, maybe this time, Shinji won't fuck shit up and we'll get the manga ending.

>>46017818
uhh none that I know of. I used to watch it on kissanime? I think.
I just downloaded it all and watch it at my own pace.
>>
>>46017629
Dude there is no plan to have
no matter what we do we are at the Dice Gods Mercy
>>
>>46018030
3.33 is dogshit what the hell is wrong with you
>>
>>46018066
A lot of things, I liked 3.33 though.
It was cool, although a little slow. I liked the Wunder, the sheer size of it is astounding. Especially liked how everyone is against Shinji, specifically Misato who told him in 2.22 to do the thing.
What happens when Shinji does the thing? Everything fucks up, no matter what he does, against his wishes or for his wishes, even in a world where he doesn't exist. Things fuck up.

I hope 4.44 gives us as happy as an ending as Evangelion can give us. I'm excited to see the Frankenstien mash-up of the units too.
>>
>>46018030
First off, the head of the Science Division suggested something about invading Greenland, so I'm guessing that's where the Angel might be.
Apparently the Angel wasted so much power with those potshots at us that its AT Field is completely gone, so hopefully if we act quickly but carefully, this might be an easier fight.

We also have a Modified positron rifle rigged up to an S2 Engine, so I wonder how that will turn out?
>>
>>46018465
Speaking of the S2 cannon, anyone want to name our new shiny gun?
>>
>>46019203
Solomon, one of the sons of David
>>
>>46019334
That's brilliant
>>
>>46016558
>>46016655
She did.
>>
>>46018140
King of Lillin is going to shit over happy endings just like he wrecked Kaworou's plan.

I'm torn on the rebuilds. I really like what 1 and 2 set up with some of the character growth already existing like it is a redo.

On the other hand , End of Eva is one of my favorite things and is a fantastic ending.

>>46018465
Do we have an aerial rig built yet? Anna and the First Child might need to do some skydiving. Though Anna's synch ratio is probably going to suffer. And poor Elizabeth...
>>
File: eoe.png (157 KB, 336x475) Image search: [Google]
eoe.png
157 KB, 336x475
So, We're just gonna invade Greenland, hunt down the Angel, then bomb the hell out of it?
>>
>>46019870
>End of Eva is one of my favorite things and is a fantastic ending.

Truer words have never been spoken.
The whole Instrumentality sequence is great, and it's a great, big, breath of relief after what everyone in NERV and the EVA Pilots have gone through.
Every time I see it, it never fails to make me feel immense relief, it's a great catharsis and it's easily one of my most favorite endings to anything.
>>
File: HAPPIEST_ANGEL.jpg (900 KB, 1248x702) Image search: [Google]
HAPPIEST_ANGEL.jpg
900 KB, 1248x702
>>46021335
I'll let you decide the attack plan tomorrow. You could even put an Eva in orbit to snipe it with the positron rifle if you want.

I'll post the Damage Assessment Report and the Upgrades document for those of you who'd like to get a head start on this.
>>
File: ASS_REPORT_DISTRICTS.jpg (513 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
ASS_REPORT_DISTRICTS.jpg
513 KB, 600x1000
>>
File: ASS_REPORT_UNITS.jpg (468 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
ASS_REPORT_UNITS.jpg
468 KB, 600x1000
Unit 01 is out for a while, so you won't be able to repair it.
>>
>>46021609

How long will repairs take, anyways?
>>
>>46021769
A month, you'll have to decide how long you'll wait for your repairs before going in Greenland.
>>
>>46021827
If we wait too long, I'm sure the angel will be able to recharge itself or something.
>>
>>46021827

If just for our combat units? Evas + Tanks + vtols + bombers?
>>
>>46021827
Yo NERV, if this quest goes fuck-all side ways and humanity dies/when the quest ends, any plans on possibly running another like this one in the future? I just found it yesterday and it sucks to know it might be over before I could really get into it.
>>
>>46021827
I say either we wait three or four days before heading out abd do some necessary repairs, or just say "fuck it" and blitzkrieg the damn island
>>
>>46011873

Quest do not need their own generals, Next time, put it in the Quest Thread General, or make a more broad. Evengelion General, where people can talk about This Quest, and the Various Eva home brews.

This is the kind of shit that makes people hate quest threads, which is a shame because this is a really good quest and I'd hate to see it's name tarnished by broken etiquette.
>>
>>46021450
>Dual wielding Progressive Blades
That would be a damn good idea
If it wasn't for him dying, I probably would have suggested putting some points into making him a custom PB sword.
>>
>>46022339
An Eva general might be a good thing for this board. There already is a few decent tabletop games out there, such as Adeptus Evangelion
>>
What the fuck happened to Cegremo? Why is he cancelling one of the best (okay one of the only good) quests on /tg/?
>>
>>46022539
RL Happens I think
>>
>>46022539
Oh, sorry, false alarm.
He was planning to quit because of personal issues (he just got divorced) but he decided to keep on hosting the game because why the fuck not
>>
File: upgradesWIP.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
upgradesWIP.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Here's the WIP upgrades document. There's a new page called training programs. You'll be able to assign Children to one of the in between fights.

>>46021872
Districts too. You have to keep in mind that the 6th angel will fire once every week.

>>46021917
I won't do another eva-themed quest after this one. And it's rather soon to talk about what I'll do next.

>>46022339
I kinda agree on this one. Maybe I should post Nerv War Room threads or something.

>>46022539
We're back actually.
>>
>>46022608
He's literally Hideaki Anno now. He's letting his depressive state continue his pursuit into making other people suffer with him, and also make good art and stories.
>>
I liked the health bars thing in the picture updates. There's a certain charm of it that adds to the tension.
>>
>>46022631
>Districts too. You have to keep in mind that the 6th angel will fire once every week.

I just wanted to know how long it'll take before we can launch an attack with our full attack strength. Hence just on how long before we repair all.

I don't even want to wait for the next strike.

Speaking of which, is greenland targettable by the positron sniper rifle from our HQ? Or is it beyond the curvature of the earth?

I'm assuming we'll need to refit one of our bombers to transport our EVAs to attack? How long will the refit for transport capability take?

This is why I wanted the damn transport capability Catsuragi
>>
File: CBW eyepatch.jpg (86 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
CBW eyepatch.jpg
86 KB, 600x1000
>>46021564
>>46021609
All told, I think we got off pretty light as far as budget concerns go. 33 damage to districts, with most of it on HQ and that artillery shot doing most of the damage, but minimal (trivial really) losses to combat units.

I'm thinking we ought to hold off a little on repairing the districts and sink some money into upgrades. We ought to expand our bomb wing's utility capabilities and enhance our conventional's staying power and firepower. It seems to me like our Evas are unreliable and our conventionals wind up doing most of the real work - opposite of the anime desu.

Between the tanging, the psych issues we have with literal fucking children, the potential of catastrophic world-ending failure, their tendency to panic under fire and their average rolls, I just don't see the point of fielding Evas at all when CAG, CGT and CBW do a fine job of Getting Shit Done. Like, if we had another division of armor and airborne instead of EVA 2 and EVA 3, we might actually be better off.

I'd also suggest holding off on the tactical bombing in the future - Every time we try and do bomb runs (esp N2 deployment) on the tactical scale, it goes poorly for us. Not just the comms fuckery of last thread - CGT was forced out of position for a long-ass time because he pulled away from the drop into the Rural, which was exactly the wrong direction. I'd recommend that we should limit tactical bombardment to utility (esp. AT Flares and Bakelite) and keep the N2's for long-range missions.

>>46022637
i haven't laughed this hard all week
>>
File: mcoa.jpg (306 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
mcoa.jpg
306 KB, 600x1000
>>46022693
>Speaking of which, is greenland targettable by the positron sniper rifle from our HQ? Or is it beyond the curvature of the earth?
Beyond.

>I'm assuming we'll need to refit one of our bombers to transport our EVAs to attack? How long will the refit for transport capability take?

The Second U.N. Atlantic Fleet will give you and your troops a lift. You won't be able to bring everything. I haven't decided yet but it will be something like 2 Evas+4 units.
>>
>>46022631
Thank you for continuing. In 4chan nomenclature, this is going to sound faggy, but Eva got me through some rough times when I first saw it. 2016 hit like a brick and your quest reminded me of the catharsis I got from it. So, from one hedgehog to another, thanks.
>>
File: SIXTY NIGGERS.jpg (47 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
SIXTY NIGGERS.jpg
47 KB, 250x250
>>46022631
>You have to keep in mind that the 6th angel will fire once every week.

>>46021564

See this? See the FIFTEEN DAMAGE to the HQ district, on top of the TWELVE armoured layers stripped? Our budget can't afford to let that thing fire again Major!

>>46021609
In lieu of the minimal damage sustained to our combat forces and the limited transport capability available, I recommend foregoing repairs in favour of consolidating units and deploying immediately. If we pull three units off Jack we can have Ace, King and Queen back up to full strength, likewise with Coin into Sword, Club and Cup. Hermit can stay behind, while Chariot and Temperence provide AWACS and Bakelite support, respectively.
>>
>>46022764
>I just don't see the point of fielding Evas at all when CAG, CGT and CBW do a fine job of Getting Shit Done

I see this a failure point of the quest mechanics.
>>
>>46022953
So do I desu. Like, I really like the combined arms dynamic we've got going on here, with EVAs and conventionals working best when they're supporting each other, but man
man
fucking whats-her-name going berserk and tanging out in her first battle
fucking david PTSD'ing out when we danger-close N2'd (rip in pepperoni)

i mean, the conventionals do indeed fall the fuck apart as soon as the angel starts staring at them. but at least they don't wig the fuck out when we need them to do things.
>>
>>46022922

Actually, I'm in favour of letting it fire once more.

This attack basically drains its AT field and our HQ is fucked anyways.

Let it fire once more, drain its AT field, we get a better chance of killing it since it'll have a much weaker AT field.
>>
>>46023042
Actually, that might be an interesting idea and/or experiment. The Angel likely knows that firing drains its AT field. If it knows we're nearby and waiting to take advantage of that, will it still fire? Are Angels capable of higher-level tactical thought?
>>
>>46022780
Sounds like a tough job. Having a limited team is something we're not used to. Can we possibly get our bombers in range for backup?
We already only have two Evas anyway, so that's not really a problem though.

>>46022631
Seeing as it is a foreign region, I would recommend putting all of our Eva pilots that are going on this mission through environment/terrain training. Any pilots staying home can go through either boot camp (improves general combat effectiveness) or Harmonics (boosts AT effectiveness)

Research-wise, I say we could look into Entry Plug upgrades and Angel Tech

How much FU do we have anyway?
>>
>>46023083
Its going after ADAM and NERV HQ.

If we take no hostile action against it, we might be able hide till it fires.

Also, I'll be damned if the 2nd Fleet doesn't provide fucking firesupport. Those fuckers seem so scared to take ship losses. Even when the world will end.
>>
>>46023118
I know right.

Those fuckings should be shelling the fucking thing now. Not sitting in their tin cans sucking their own dicks, waiting for us to come around.

BB shells VS Tank Shells
A handful of VTOLs vs A Carrier Air Wing.

They've got all that firepower, and yet they choose to do nothing.
>>
File: how do i dd.jpg (111 KB, 1190x727) Image search: [Google]
how do i dd.jpg
111 KB, 1190x727
>>46023160
Well, that's Navy for ya.
>>
>>46022953
Yeah this is something I've failed to address. I like having the ground forces be more present and useful, but it means shifting the spotlight away from the Evas a bit. And maybe I shifted it too much.

If the A.T. Field can only be reduced by Evas then it means that the ground forces will be useless for more than half the fight.

They're pretty flimsy already, so a HP nerf means they will drop like flies every time. Maybe the solution is there.

Or maybe I just need to up my game and make the Angels really start to be mean towards the conventional troops.

I'm still new in this quest business, I guess it shows in time like this.
>>
>>46023118
>>46023160
Considering the fact that conventional warfare is actually worth shit in this universe, they should be all ears.
>>
>>46023195
The EVAs have AT Fields and over twice as much health as any conventional, but lack scaled firepower and reliability.
The conventionals have firepower and reliability, but lack any serious staying power.

I actually really like the dynamic we've got here - Rather than any force stealing the spotlight, it forces them to work together and support each other. Deployed alone, either element tends to fall flat, be it the EVA's panicking and shit rolls or the Conventionals shortcomings in mobility and staying power.

I think last angel highlighted that - It didn't shoot back. At all. It showed up, got Bakelit, got lit the fuck up, and then just made a run for it. That's more of an outlier than anything else - typically any time we deploy unsupported forces we get punished for it, hard.
>>
>>46023302
Well, it DID shoot back eventually. And when that happened, Not-Shinji got killed
>>
>>46023302
It did shoot back.

It shot unit 03 in the back.
>>
>>46012724
David was like a shit roll magnet, but even with that he managed to die in glory
>>
File: NBS - Memorial Wall.jpg (33 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
NBS - Memorial Wall.jpg
33 KB, 600x1000
>>46023387
Don't you fucking dare compare David to Shinji. David got in the fucking robot. David didn't run away. David was a good boy and a good character, and he didn't deserve half the shit we put him through.
Are you gonna talk shit about CAG next, faggot?
>>
>>46023387
His name was David.
>>
File: image.png (244 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
244 KB, 640x360
>>46023442
There's not enough images to state my agreement to this.
>>
File: laughing reptilian overlords.png (537 KB, 629x466) Image search: [Google]
laughing reptilian overlords.png
537 KB, 629x466
>>46023474
>sales of tang...
>>
>>46023443
He liked to play the piano
>>
>>46023505
Actually, Nerv HQ confirmed that David liked playing video games.
>>
Montreal-2 needs a damn memorial wall.

They died so that others may live.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 600x1000
>>46023442
CAG is still alive! So is the cruel dream.
>>
>>46023098
>Having a limited team is something we're not used to

The same can be said for the rest of /tg/ regarding a helluva lot of other quests. The players mentally freeze up if they're forced to get shit done with limited assets, and so they're predisposed to go Civ and build up an expendable army.

However, if other quests are any indicator, arms buildup and upgrades after a certain scale + dice, are just placebo.
>>
File: rundavidrun.jpg (407 KB, 1248x702) Image search: [Google]
rundavidrun.jpg
407 KB, 1248x702
>>46023442
>Didn't run away
>>
>>46023533
>memorial wall
Can't you save your X-Com boner for another place?
>>
>>46023474
what site did you use to make that?
>>
Speaking of which, this angel fired 3 shells at Montreal-2 didn't it?

NERV-HQ, what was the characteristics of the explosion? What did it resemble?

Because I don't think the Angel is going to fire all 3 at one time. So what if one shot goes out and we fire the positron rifle into its posterior.

Will it trigger a catastrophic explosion? Since its probably already formed the AT shells. Will the AT shells trigger and explode near or even IN the angel?
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1288x733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1288x733
>>46023615
First mission. People can make mistakes and he overcame them.
>>
>>46023651
Because I want the world to know what David sacrificed his life for.

Also, its for Elizabeth.

We're the OpsDir.

Her entire immediately family died under our watch and command.
>>
File: XCOM flags.jpg (64 KB, 1024x614) Image search: [Google]
XCOM flags.jpg
64 KB, 1024x614
>>46023593
desu i think we should be going the opposite route, with good use and smart deployment of limited but strong assets.

as i have opined many times before, the angels are not large armies. they do not have logistics to cripple, nor do they form massed forces or army fronts. they are single, large, high-threat, high-durability targets that will eat small forces alive. take the first angel's chain attack for example - it wouldn't have mattered how many tank units we had there because it did critical damage to *all* of them. take the sixth's artillery attacks - three shots of nine damage each, hitting an entire district.

we don't need more forces, we need *better* forces. we need tank units that can survive taking a nine damage hit. we need VTOL skirmishers that can get in, shoot, and get out faster than the angel can react.

>>46023628
lmoa
small unit tactics against overwhelming odds? rookies that panic and shoot everyone? everything going horribly wrong as a matter of assumption? people we care about dying horribly for the sake of greater humanity? motherfucker, this is xcom country.
>>
>>46023704
I think you misunderstood my question
>>
>>46023651
It has a watermark on it you retard.
>>
>>46023767
Whoops. Wrong post i linked too.
>>
>>46023773
oh, i didnt see it sorry
>>
>>46023653
You'll have to ask the Science Division Director for these kind of details.

But it blew up harder than a N2 mine that's for sure.
>>
>>46023819

Still I think thats something we can consider doing. It'll be a fantastic ALPHA STRIKE FUCK YOU before we unleash all our firepower on it.
>>
>>46023682
>>46023442
We ALL remember the time that CAG DIDN'T do shit to the poor kid and anyone who says otherwise is a damn liar
>>
>>46023862

CAG beat the coward out of him.
>>
File: David w Black Eye.jpg (107 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
David w Black Eye.jpg
107 KB, 600x1000
>>46023862
He tripped. Onto a fist.
>>
File: 1457652900811.jpg (120 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457652900811.jpg
120 KB, 600x1000
>>46023893
He looked so diferent on his final moment
>>
>>46023870
This
Friendly reminder that David only became this way because Rachel put the fear of GNR in him
>>
File: Wallace and Gromit.jpg (37 KB, 630x400) Image search: [Google]
Wallace and Gromit.jpg
37 KB, 630x400
>>46023893
Man, I didn't notice it until now but David's ears make him look like one of my children's cartoons.
>>
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 600x1000
>>46023862
Part of the training. Nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
I miss CAG.
>>
>>46024196
Too best for this world.
>>
>>46024196
Me too.
>>
so what the hell do we do about nicholas.
>>
>>46022631
Are you going to finish the upgrades?
We can used them for another potential game
or
Add it to AdEva system if you allowed it
>>
File: unreliable.jpg (10 KB, 249x151) Image search: [Google]
unreliable.jpg
10 KB, 249x151
>>46023585
She died in the hospital. The viewpoint character is in denial.
>>
>>46029908
Fuck you.
>>
>>46029908
Wait I thought she's just in a coma.
>>
Can we let this thread die before the main thread starts? I'd rather not have two threads up about NBS.
>>
>>46029908
no she isn't idiot, that would be retarded
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.