[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A group of women playing Mahjong in a restaurant Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: CDNaQd6VIAArqTj.jpg (81 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CDNaQd6VIAArqTj.jpg
81 KB, 600x800
>A group of women playing Mahjong in a restaurant

Should this be allowed?
>>
>>45944251
Jewish ladies actually loved playing it for a long time.
Also Mahjong is nice.

And as long as the restaurant doesn't have a problem, then there's no issue. They might even be friends or family of the staff or owners.
>>
I don't have a problem with legalized gambling.
>>
>>45944251
That's pretty gay.
>>
>>45944251
No OP, stop them immediately. Let us know how it goes after you heroically ruin the good time of four little old ladies.
>>
>>45944251
>>45944340
This. Be a good citizen and stop those bitches before they break society.
>>
>>45944251
Only if they're putting money on the line.
>>
>>45944340
This. These fiends must see justice for their disgusting indulgences
>>
>>45944251
Did they pay for their food and drink?
>>
>>45944302

>not liking gay old ladies

what are you some kind of fag?
>>
>>45944403
dine and dash most likely

need to save money for the crack and jack Daniels later
>>
>>45944251
Just a quick note, to those who don't know;
Mahjohng is FUKKEN LOUD.

Clack-clack-clack-clack-clack-clack-clack. All the goddamn time. Echoing in my ears, shouts of JONG or IPOH or so on every five minutes, then a frantic argument, possibly a gunshot or two.

FUCKING LOUD.

Restaurant customers should try to keep the sound level so their own talking doesn't impinge on other people's ability to talk and hear each other, that's just common courtesy. Mahjong players don't do this.
>>
>>45944919
>Echoing in my ears, shouts of JONG or IPOH or so on every five minutes, then a frantic argument, possibly a gunshot or two.
Fucking Yakuza, man. Always ruining my restaurant and getting in fights, and then they "apologize" by bringing not nearly enough money for what was broken, and I've got to deal with that shit, like at least once in two months. Fucking Yakuza, man.
>>
>>45944424
>implying I implied implications
Gay old ladies bring cookies to my gaming group.
So, that's pretty cool.
>>
>>45944251
Only if they're yakuza or cute lesbians. If you don't belong to one of those groups you aren't allowed to play Mahjong
>>
>>45946272
You forgot world leaders.
>>
>>45944919
>not bringing a playmat to make the tiles way quieter
fucking pleb
>>
File: how to be a lesbian.jpg (1 MB, 999x3000) Image search: [Google]
how to be a lesbian.jpg
1 MB, 999x3000
>>45944302
>>
>>45946528
I don't have it on my phone, but...
>That's the joke.jpg
>>
>>45945335
Did they at least offer you dodgy prostitutes?
>>
>>45946483
IT'S NOT ME FUCKING PLAYING THEY'RE THE PLEBS

AUUUUUGHHHH
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.