[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Deathwatch Characters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1457121171409.jpg (174 KB, 601x500) Image search: [Google]
1457121171409.jpg
174 KB, 601x500
After getting Deathwatch: Overkill I got to thinking about the Deathwatch faction as a whole and if/how it's going to be implemented, specifically if every unit would be a unique character. What unit/chapter archetypes would you enjoy seeing in such a force and what rules could they have? Ravenwing Biker? Doom Eagle Assault Marine? Raptor Scout Marine?
>>
A crazy one armed Crimson Fist Watch Captain
>>
Deathwatch used to simply be Sternguard Veterans.
>>
>>45911313
I'd like to see a Raptor Sternguard sniper using special issue ammo to its fullest.
>>
An Adepta Sororitas who was recruited by mistake.
>>
Iron Hands Dreadnought :^)
>>
>>45912123
Hilarity ensues as the inquisitor awkwardly tries to requisition female sized and shaped armor and *personal care products
>>
A loyalist Astral Claw who was on assignment during the Badab War, perhaps kept in the dark until near the end, when he decided to stay with the Watch
>>
>>45912178
"Ah, another Blood Angels recruit then?"
>>
>>45912230
Ha!
>>
>>45912230
She's just pretending to be a blood angel, but the other recruits can't tell the difference.
>>
File: Blood Angels Sister.jpg (279 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
Blood Angels Sister.jpg
279 KB, 700x990
>>45912302
>>
>>45912425
Spacewolf Deathwatch Recruit Skan Dinavia
Why is brother Ashley so weak!? He has large pecs but can barely lift a tank!
Ultramarines Deathwatch Captain Latinus Namus: Brother Ashley is just a Blood Angel. They're all like that.
Skan: But except for his pecs he's so scrawny and thin!
Latinus: Yeah, Blood Angel.
Skan: But he has long flowing blond hair and smells like blood once a month!
Latinus: Yeah, that's cause he's a BLOOD Angel...
Skan: But!
>>
A Salamander Biker
>>
>>45912178
>*personal care products
Pretty sure that with the amount of physical training and hormones / steroids / chemicals dumped into Sisters, they would not get periods...

>>45912888
>Skan Dinavia
>Latinus Namus
Forty keks
>>
>>45911313
Iron Hands Techmarine/Master of the Forge (or Iron Father if you really want to get Iron Hands-y, although that's a chapter leadership position so probably no).
>>
>>45917245
They are normal humans with faith not space marines. No hormone therapy
>>
>>45917598
Could happen since Kill Team Cassius is lead by a chaplain.
>>
>>45917622
Not sure their food doesn't have growth hormones / steroids. Probably not nearly as much as SM, of course.
I think the physical training alone would be enough, even if all of that does not happen.
>>
A Blood Angel from the actual Death Company. They could just give him two chainswords and make him a melee only monster.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.