[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Flumph suddenly appears next to you. What do you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Flumph.jpg (44 KB, 309x417) Image search: [Google]
Flumph.jpg
44 KB, 309x417
A Flumph suddenly appears next to you.

What do you do?
>>
Give a fist bump to my new BFF.

Also, given their good nature and high mental skills, I just found a new DM, so it is a joyous day indeed.
>>
>>45911157
Demand some lawful good consentacle sex.
>>
Roll it onto its back of course.
>>
>>45911157
Turn its eyes onto itself as I murder it so it can watch itself die...
>>
File: oh yeah gif.gif (823 KB, 214x214) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah gif.gif
823 KB, 214x214
>>45911157
Think evil thoughts and then tell it it's welcome for the meal.
>>
Give me a Flumph synopsis.
>>
>>45911157
Blink. Then run screaming as the entire idea of my reality has gone into the shitter.
>>
>>45911157
Hide my spaghetti as best I can.
>>
>>45911157
I shake its tentacle and wish it good tidings.
>>
>>45911157
>Floating jellyfish-like creature
>Suddenly
Probably punch it out of fright, then apologize and get it accustomed to this world if it can talk.
>>
>>45911575
Fuck you, monster.
>>
>>45911157
befriend the shit out of it
>>
>>45911643
Basically, they're things which look like alien horrors and immediately give you feelings of revulsion if you so much as look at them, but they're actually really nice creatures and trying their best to warn mortals about the terrible horrors from space which are about to descend on their planet.
>>
>>45911772
Well I don't have anything else better to do so I adventure with the Flumph and become a doomsayer.

Also what would happen if I fed it people food?
>>
>>45911157
Ask it to eat me, hopefully I'm delicious.
>>
File: Ayy_ LMAO.jpg (146 KB, 682x565) Image search: [Google]
Ayy_ LMAO.jpg
146 KB, 682x565
>>45911157
I'm tired, but I'll say hi, and offer him some of my chicken nuggets and cornbread if he's hungry.

Flumphs are bros.
>>
File: 1433809964638.jpg (43 KB, 214x329) Image search: [Google]
1433809964638.jpg
43 KB, 214x329
>dungeon diplomacy
>>
>>45911808
>Also what would happen if I fed it people food?

It would probably say thank you for the food. Flumphs use the spines on their belly to secrete acid and break down minerals into edible substances (edible by their standards), so people food would be a nice treat.
>>
>>45912319
>>45911808
>Flumph and Friend; a new age adventure story for the whole family.
>>
>>45911772
You forgot about the fact that their man mode of locomotion is farting
And their favored class is paladin
>>
Give em a hug and then get even more depressed because I've been having anxiety attacks lately and have no happy thoughts in my head.

But he'll make it better.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.