[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You are playing a rogue with extremely large hands How would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: zdtppMZ.jpg (471 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
zdtppMZ.jpg
471 KB, 2048x2048
>You are playing a rogue with extremely large hands

How would you turn this disadvantageous trait into an advantageous one?
>>
>>45893023
How in the fuck? Is that the fucking Emperor's hand or some shit?
>>
CAST FIST ON THE LOCK, THEN ON THE RED-HEADED HEALER!
>>
>>45893039

Some guys are big guys.
>>
>>45893023
what did the 5 fingers say to the face...
>6d6
>>
>>45893039
while massive hands do exist, i think there might be the slightest bit of photoshop trickery involved in that particular photo
>>
>>45893023
>large hands
I use the implications to help me woo women.

And you know what they say about men with big hands? Big knives
>>
>>45893084
...for you?
>>
i mean... your hand would never get stuck in anything because it would be too bit to fit in the first place

manacles might not fit?
>>
your fingers are so long that untying your wrists or picking manacles is child's play
>>
>the greater hand strength gives him more stamina when dealing with things that take awhile.
>while moving large objects (lifting gates, stealing a large heavy object swiftly) he doesn't have to strain at all, so he's less likely to fumble anything.
>can palm a basketball and dunk on fools, stealing the game from them.
>>
>>45893084
That is a SEVERE case of acromegaly. The walls of his heart must be thick as tire rubber. He is going to die a painful death.
>>
>Your hands count as one size category larger for the purpose of damage and grappling and STR related checks.
>>
>>45893023
>steal from giants
>>
>>45893321
but he looks like one

they might be giants
>>
File: black%20pimp[1].jpg (55 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
black%20pimp[1].jpg
55 KB, 533x800
>>45893023
Use my sneak attack slap to turn anyone into my bitch. Become the greatest pimp that ever was.

Welcome to Booty Kingdom.
>>
>>45893023
Grab as many treasures as possible.
>>
id climb about like a fucking chimp of course
>>
>>45893292
acromegaly can be cured now.
>>
>>45893292
Well he's had 52 boxing bouts, if that doesn't do it not much will.
>>
I would have my lockpicks magically infused to the bones in my fingers, removal of the superfluous tissues, muscles, and tendons, and then have a glamour cast so that it looks like there is flesh on my fingers but I can never lose my lock picks. And I use a Wish so that the magic on my hands can never be dispelled or nullied. When I die, my hands will become Wondrous Artifacts.
>>
>Rachmaninoff
>Famous Piano player
>Enormous hands
>Plays like an octopus rolling his fingers across the keys, with the same pressure too

>Roguemaninoff
>Incredible hand span
>Implied grip strength?
>Can't fit in certain spaces
>Not necessarily reduced dexterity
>>
just steal bigger things u idiot
>>
well your gauntlets should have SUPER HIGH DEF, providing you can find a pair that fit you.
>>
Big hands = big loot.
>>
File: Gv7zPOB.jpg (660 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
Gv7zPOB.jpg
660 KB, 2448x3264
>>45893084
>>
>>45893023
Become an amazing guitar player.
>>
>>45893023
If your character lost dexterity - just play the thug.
>>
>>45893023
Take levels in bard
>>
File: hands.jpg (40 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
hands.jpg
40 KB, 500x382
>>45893023
By better roleplaying yaoi
>>
>>45894719

This. Sleight of hand bigger things
>>
>>45893023
>Incredible strangling hands
>Long digits for pickpocketing
>Disadvantage

What kind of rogue are you?
>>
>>45893093
Best post
>>
>>45893674
That's fucking terrifying, but I'm stealing that to use it as a magical item
>>
>>45893023
Bigger hands = More loot + Better end resoults in case of a successful Sleight of Hand check.
>>
>>45893084
This was basically me and my last girl, but we are shorter than them
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.