[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A wizard comes to you and offers you a gift, you can go into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
A wizard comes to you and offers you a gift, you can go into any setting and body snatch whoever you please. You know he is a wizard and it is not a trick. This body snatching is instant with no way of telling that whoever you went into has anybody influencing them in the slightest. So you're not going to be detected by wizard or tech based stuff. You will also gain the memories of whoever you go into.
There are however, a few catches.
1:The no way of detecting rule does not take into account personality shifts, people will notice if you act strangely or out of character.
2:You can not do it on gods or godlike beings, so omnipotent characters are a no-go. No exceptions.
3:It's permanent.
Who do you go into and what setting?
>>
>>45889559
What happens to the person who's body I snatched?
>>
>>45890115
They become a voice in your head until somebody can kick you out.
>>
>>45890139
No deal, nothing is worth hearing a constant voice shouting angrily at you or singing an annoying song until you die.
>>
>>45890139
So this person is trapped helpless in his or her own body while I'm in control?
>>
>>45890194
why are you making this sound like magical realm?
>>
>>45889559
>>45890194
>>45890139
So we become a spiritual Yeerk?
What happens to my old body?
>>
>>45890304
It's permanent so chances are your old body is likely dead.
As in you just fall over, suddenly dead. Your stuck in whatever setting you chose and whatever body you chose.
>>
>>45890362
>>45890194
>>45890139
Do I have access to the person's memories?
How much autonomy does the "voice in my head" have?
>>
>>45890658
>Do I have access to the person's memories?
Already stated in the OP. You gain memories.
>How much autonomy.
They're more or less floating around in your subconscious. Think what happened with Piccolo and Nail if you want a example (mainly because that's the only related one I can think of right now.).
>>
File: Culture GSV.jpg (87 KB, 750x352) Image search: [Google]
Culture GSV.jpg
87 KB, 750x352
>>45889559
>>45890139
>>45890362
>>45890740
I really don't want to do that to anyone, so I choose to enter the body of someone who is functionally brain-dead or a young infant.
I take my place as a citizen of the culture.
>>
>>45890876
>functionally brain-dead or a young infant.
Wouldn't brain-dead go south if your just suddenly getting up and doing stuff? Not to mention if you fuck up on young infant then you might go "Mother" Mask style.
>>
>>45890139
That tears it, I'm picking the Marvel Universe and Spider-Man. Truly, I will be...the Sillier Spider-Man.
>>
>>45891523
So Deadpool? Buddy if he finds out your stealing his job.
>>
>>45889559
I'd pick out a setting where magic is real and people get happy endings, then be a person who is not the main character and survives to the end of the story. And I'd replace them when they're really young, like 2 or 3. Almost nobody's going to notice whatever personality change I inflict then.
>>
File: 1456690940737.jpg (51 KB, 471x361) Image search: [Google]
1456690940737.jpg
51 KB, 471x361
>>45889559
Simple. I take the Wizard.

I come to myself and offer myself a gift, I can go into any setting and body snatch whoever I please. I know I am a wizard and it is not a trick. This body snatching is instant with no way of telling that whoever I went into has anybody influencing them in the slightest. So I'm not going to be detected by wizard or tech based stuff. I will also gain the memories of whoever you go into.
1: The no way of detecting rule does not take into account personality shifts, people will notice if I act strangely or out of character.
2: I cannot do it on gods or godlike beings, so omnipotent characters are a no-go. No exceptions.
Who do I go into and what setting?

Simple. I take the Wizard.

I come to myself and offer myself a gift, I can go into any setting and body snatch whoever I please. I know I am a wizard and it is not a trick. This body snatching is instant with no way of telling that whoever I went into has anybody influencing them in the slightest. So I'm not going to be detected by wizard or tech based stuff. I will also gain the memories of whoever you go into.
1: The no way of detecting rule does not take into account personality shifts, people will notice if I act strangely or out of character.
2: I cannot do it on gods or godlike beings, so omnipotent characters are a no-go. No exceptions.
Who do I go into and what setting?

Simple. I take the Wiz-
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.