[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your first reaction to seeing this game box.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: fantasy-forest.jpg (195 KB, 1024x615) Image search: [Google]
fantasy-forest.jpg
195 KB, 1024x615
What's your first reaction to seeing this game box.
>>
>>45882279
My son would have fun with this.
>>
>>45882279

My wife's son would have fun with this.
>>
>>45882279

Mi wife's grandson would have fun with this.
>>
>>45882279
It's hero kids, but tsr.
sorts like a non religous version of Mother Fuckin' Dragon Raiders, the ALS.
>>
>>45882337
>>45882356
>>45882390
You are old. OLD!
>>
>>45882279

This could be a fun thing to try next time I babysit my niece and nephew.
>>
>>45882279
>2-4 elves
>5 kids pictured
So which one did Morley the Wizard kill for disobeying his rules?
>>
File: dare you enter.jpg (5 KB, 200x149) Image search: [Google]
dare you enter.jpg
5 KB, 200x149
>>45882279

>Morley the Wizard's Magical Fantasy Forest
>>
>>45882279
Why is the wizard so cartoon-y? Everything else in the forest, especially the kids, is stylized but still reasonably realistic in terms of proportions and shading/lighting. Then Morley comes in with three fat sausages in place of his fingers, a nose at least three inches long, and both clothes and flesh that rejects the sacred darkness that attempts to obscure his hideousness.

Shit, the girl in the Peter Pan tunic is probably yelling at the other kids to hide in the goddamn cave before the abomination claims their souls.
>>
>>45882730
Wizards, man.
>>
>>45882279
>a family game for 2-4 elves
My friends and families are humans so we can't use this game.
>>
It's going to be a great game until we memorize the entire thing.
>>
>>45882279
The wizard looks like he was drawn by a different artist than the rest of the picture.
>>
>>45882730
>>45883041

I bet what happened was that he wasn't in the art originally, but TSR has a focus group or something where some parents expressed apprehension at a game encouraging children to run off into the woods on their own initiative, so they added a kindly parental figure who told the children it was okay to go run off into a forest full of goblins and things that eat children.
Now if anything goes wrong, it's that creep Morley's fault.

The original artist probably asked to be paid to rework the thing, and so to save money and ship things on time, they said "nevermind" and just pasted a hastily drawn wizard in on top of the original art and ran it over to the printer's on schedule.
>>
That they'll never see those children again
Or, not alive at least
>>
>>45882476
The black one is only 3/5 of a person, they must have rounded down.
>>
File: del.jpg (21 KB, 249x136) Image search: [Google]
del.jpg
21 KB, 249x136
>>45883119
And what a terrible work they did...

But even so, it was already a dark game even before this mage abomination came to appear on it, pay some attention to those faces, the girl at least has to be some kind of kid-devouring witch in disguise
>>
>>45882279
Dare you enter my magical realm?
>>
>>45883119
You have particularly good insight into the "creative process" at games companies.
>>
>>45882598
>>45883472
Came here to post this.
>>
>>45882279
There is no way that Wizard isn't leading the children to their doom.

WIZARDS.

NO SENSE OF RIGHT AND WRONG.
>>
>>45882356

kek
>>
File: smugelf.jpg (42 KB, 424x282) Image search: [Google]
smugelf.jpg
42 KB, 424x282
>game exclusively for elves
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.