[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's write a fun and lighthearted low level adventure together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Quebec_Irregulars.jpg (22 KB, 220x313) Image search: [Google]
Quebec_Irregulars.jpg
22 KB, 220x313
Let's write a fun and lighthearted low level adventure together /tg/, which may or may not is absolutely okey with the players being a pack of murderhobos, since they will end up being fucking murderhobos anyway, just like always.. Gotta love my group. I'll start:
>You are part of the irregular army of the prospering city of Ridvan. Your unit, being known for its lack of discipline, yet a quick and brutal solution to ever occurring threats like raiding orc bands and thieves, is tasked with tracking down a pack of goblins who seem to cause trouble to the local farmers and to make sure they won't steal anymore sheeps.
>>
Don't go into the light, thread! You stay alive!
>>
>>45880627
The issue is, when you arrive to your destination, you don't see any goblins. Instead, there are goblin skeletons that reanimate if exposed to light.
>>
>>45881765
bring blankets
>>
>>45880627

The goblins are all dead when you arrive, a rival unit intercepted your orders and arrived here first. They're going to claim all the credit (and extra rations).

What do you do?
>>
>>45881883
Kill them and say the goblins did it.
>>
>>45882556

I just gather the goblin skeletons as "proof" that we did it, and head back.
>>
File: 1454468141956.jpg (75 KB, 498x510) Image search: [Google]
1454468141956.jpg
75 KB, 498x510
>>45881883
>What do you do?

I fucking roll for initiative that's what I do!
>>
>>45882556

Your commanding officer is suspicious, what was your rival unit doing there in the first play?

What do you do?

>>45882753

Your rival unit protests to your commanding officer that you scavenged the bodies to undermine their achievements, and claims that you had no part in the fight.

What do you do?
>>
>>45883568
>Your commanding officer is suspicious,
Shrug and say they were probably trying to overachieve again but they overestimated their abilities and underestimated the goblins.
>>
>>45883568

I just note that my unit has bodies of these goblins, and was actually assigned to deal with them. Meanwhile their int is outside of their assigned station, and has apparently nothing better to do than start shit.
>>
>>45883568
I'd like to examine the rival unit and compare their overall strength to ours. If these dickheads wanna start shit, I want to know if we can spank 'em or not.
>>
>>45885194
>>45885424
>>45885849
You have killed and/or lethally hurt members of your rival unit, claiming that you did all the work and that they acted foolishly by acting out of their order. Your commanding officer isn't very happy about the loss of troops, since manpower is scarce, but you convince him that they got what they deserved. Yet because you were "unable to protect your comrades" he punishes you with guard duty in the slums this week. Not a very nice place to be a guard.

What happens?
>>
>>45887275
>What happens?
Surprisingly nothing. The slums were purged about a year ago and they haven't been unruly since. According to records they shouldn't rebel again for another 15~ years. The most we did was kill any mutants we found as according to our orders.
>>
>>45885194

Your commanding officer, Sir Robert, accepts your version of events. He suspects you're not telling the full truth but by this point he knows better than to question too closely.

He has another mission for you, if you're up for it. The Quartermaster reports that a thief has been stealing from the inventory and needs help tracking the missing materiel.

If not, there's more to do. The war is at a low point and there isn't much in the way of official business to preoccupy you.

What do you do?
>>
>>45887659

Investigate what was actually taken from inventory. Not like I've got shit else to do.

>>45887275

I spend a week nervously staying near my comrades in close areas where we could easily dig in against superior numbers. For the most part I deal with petty complaints, and blatantly allowing myself to fall for any distractions just to not get in to trouble with the local thuggery.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.