[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, everyone, and welcome to /tg/, where everything's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: drew.jpg (10 KB, 265x215) Image search: [Google]
drew.jpg
10 KB, 265x215
Hello, everyone, and welcome to /tg/, where everything's made up and the points don't matter! That's right - the points are just like rolling natural 20s at disadvantage - they just don't matter.
Next up we've got a game called "Scenes from a Hat". Let's see what our lovely audience has for us tonight...

>election year in a fantasy setting
>>
>>45870321

Hurr durr the elves are sendin their rapists and murderers, herpa derp gonna build a wall to keep the elves out an I'm gonna make Tor Yvrelle pay forrit!!! XD
>>
>>45870321
We should ban assault spears!
Why do you need to stab someone six feet away? Only the Royal Army needs deadly weapons like that
>>
>>45870321
We should put bans on locked doors without large, clear windows. what kind of fiendish devil needs that much privacy!
>>
>>45870321
We are far from eradicating racism in this country. Today if you are an Orc you can be killed for getting a pack of finger-snacks during a bloodball game. Or murdered in your shamanic totem while you are praying
This violence fills us with outrage, disgust and a deep, deep sadness. These hateful acts of violence amount to acts of terror. They are perpetrated by extremists who want to intimidate and terrorize orcs, goblins and goblinoid people in this country.
#orclivesmatter
>>
>>45870321
This Guy, That Guy, the guy doesn't matter. The real issue here is that this campaign is being ground to a halt by needless book keeping. I've said this since the beginning and I'll say it again, if we ever want to get back on track we need to return to the gold piece standard!
>>
>>45870321
Prince Calcium revealed as necromancer - banned from graveyards!
>>
>>45870321
>Here's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna do. The Wildlings are coming in illegally, they bring crime, they're cannibals, they're rapists, I'm going to build a great big wall on our border with the North and I'm gonna make the Wildlings pay for it
>>
>>45870321
Remember kids, accept our new drow overlord matron!
>>
>>45870321
>"I'm going to erect a large wall on the border to the Elven forests"
>>
>>45870321
"Free wizard school for EVERYONE!"
>>
>I stopped voting years ago after I heard that town crier Alexius Jones give a speech about how if you look into the kingdom's history you'll see that all of the rulers come from the same family
>>
>>45871216
But sir! what will you do about the ensuing drop n value of the average wizard, as well as the drop in the quality of the education itself?
>>
A friendly and fire-filled reminder that this year's elections are canceled by our terrible demon overlords. Stay fearful and be devoured, thank you.
>>
>>45871390
Fuck off Trump
>>
>>45870832
Says an adventurer of the party that owns 40% of the gold piece in the kingdom! You're just in the pockets of Big Magic!
>>
File: image.png (46 KB, 180x209) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46 KB, 180x209
Who the fuck elected another wizard?
>>
>>45870321
OH fuck, I have to choose between a Lawful Evil Lich, Chaotic Neutral Half Orc, and a Canadian
>>
>>45870321
http://oglaf.com/hotbuttons/

Obligatory
>>
File: Dudley_do_right.jpg (142 KB, 461x700) Image search: [Google]
Dudley_do_right.jpg
142 KB, 461x700
>>45873659
What alignment are Canadians?
>>
>>45874228
Lawful Sorry
>>
>>45870780
Hello Calvin.
>>
>>45874228
Lawful hats
>>
File: drew2.jpg (14 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
drew2.jpg
14 KB, 400x300
Well that was great!

>getting a job for the recently undeceased
>>
>>45874661
>Aldred, I have a great idea,in a darkroom I will hoist up this transparent dark film, you stand behind it with a lamp and I will charge people by tricking them into thinking its some kind of new magic, we will be rich by the end of the week!
>>
#gnomelivesmatter
>>
>>45874726
Waiter! There is zombie finger in my soup!
>Mmmmh-grrrbl!
Yeah, I don't want to hear excuses, bring me a new one!
>*tortured moan*
And be quick about it! Kids these days...
>>
>>45874661
>undead existences matter protestor
>>
>>45874661
Funeral Advisor
>>
>>45874661
A Scrimshaw Collection
>>
>>45874661
>I'm a team player, I don't take breaks and I love working with people who have lots of braaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnssssss
>>
>>45874661
Life insurance salesman.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.