[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hunter: The Vigil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
So I've managed to rope some pour souls into playing H:TV.

In light of that, how about a Hunter thread, also any general White Wolf/Onyx Path discussion.

Question of the day: What is the best Compact or Conspiracy, and why is it Network 0?

Also, images of cool monsters welcome.
>>
>Network 0
>Literally /x/

The correct answer was Aegis Dei for conspiracy and Thule for compact.
>>
Any of the church based conspiracies are my favorite.

Ashwood Abbey best compact though.
>>
>>45860026
You have an odd way of spelling Cheiron Group my friend. But I suppose I cannot fault your taste, at least your best is not Maiden's Blood Sisterhood.
>>
It's like you guys don't even know about VASCU.
>>
>>45860497
>Aegis
Its like you WANT the witches to win.

Thulle is good taste, though.
"Sorry for making the Nazis, gais. We'll just kill a bunch of bad shit to make up for it."
>>
>>45860026
Because Network 0 is ultimately a puppet of the Watchers, and thus an arm of the New World Order.
>>
>>45860621
No we know. Only VALKYRIE already did their job.
>>
Ashwood Abbey a best. Killing monsters and snorting coke off their corpses, best night out ever
>>
>>45860897
Valk shill pls go and stay go
>>
Malleus Malificarum is pretty good.

I always enjoy going religious fanatic and slaying the abominations.
>>
>2016
>Playing Vigil instead of Reckoning

People still don't realize that oWoD was better?
>>
>>45861109
Not for Hunter it isn't. No more of that "weird voice tells you to fight back" nonsense. Now we have conspiracies and humans that can fight on equal footing with monsters. Also Slasher. Slasher was great.
>>
>>45861109
>It's an oWoD shill episode
>>
>>45861432
That would make for an entertaining side character or even a PC quirk. Someone who constantly rambles on about, and acts upon, data that is available in the OWoD books.
>>
>>45862054
That would make one hell of a tragic Changeling. "No really guys, we're actually not magic rape victims but instead beings from a better world!"

The poor changeling honestly believes this and things that by spreading the message she can make a difference. But all the other changelings just think she's insufferable and weak for living in a fantasy world.
>>
>>45862054
It's all fun and games until he realizes that the world doesn't match with his knowledge anymore, goes on a quest to find the source of all that reality warping, and tries to reenact the times of judgment in a last attempt to go back to the world he knows.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.