[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Dwarven ambassador rewards you with an enchanted tobacco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 33_4.jpg (64 KB, 990x950) Image search: [Google]
33_4.jpg
64 KB, 990x950
>The Dwarven ambassador rewards you with an enchanted tobacco container for your help in covering-up his recent indiscretions.
>>
>>45850834
What is the enchantment?
>>
File: wizard bong.jpg (7 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
wizard bong.jpg
7 KB, 217x232
>" Perfect. My pipeweed will forever remain sticky and crystallized."
>>
>>45850834
Unless I asked for it it better be a bitching enchantment or be full of money.
>>
File: knight_facepalm.jpg (32 KB, 408x486) Image search: [Google]
knight_facepalm.jpg
32 KB, 408x486
>>45850867
>Accepting jobs without agreeing on payment details beforehand

Shiggity Diggity
>>
I finally have the last component I needed, now it is only a matter of time before the world is mine! He did give me the activation phrase right? Well it matters not, it would only be a matter of time until I discovered it myself.
>>
>>45850834
I thank him for his kind gift.
I also have it checked to ensure it is not set up to spy or kill me before I use it.
I was happy enough to help to gain that leverage for later use, but I don't want to get targeted as a loose end.
>>
>>45851365
>enchanted tobacco container
>the last component I needed
>it is only a matter of time before the world is mine

What, is your plan to make snuff so dank that it pacifies the whole world?
>>
>>45850834
Ok, where do I get enchanted tobacco?
>>
>>45851620
>snuff
kush, but yes
>>
>>45850834
>tobacco
>>
Is my tobacco container capable of containing almonds, so that I do not need to keep them in my hands while adventuring?
>>
File: 1451351341140-0.jpg (360 KB, 998x1920) Image search: [Google]
1451351341140-0.jpg
360 KB, 998x1920
>>45850834
>The sorceress has entombed herself in a giant potion after receiving grievous wounds. She telepathically contacts the party, offering them a drink of the potion, which will massively extend your lifespan, if you just let her continue her evil experiments.
>>
>>45851876
>capable of containing almonds, so that I do not need to keep them in my hands while adventuring?

Yes. It's an efficient means of almond-storage, allowing them to remain activated for longer periods of time.
>>
>>45850834
I blow an airhorn and start screaming MLG 420 BLAZE IT SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY MEMES MEMES MEMES as I change into a Doritos T-shirt and chugging a suspicious piss-like liquid from a green bottle. The I leap into the air, spin around and headshot the ambassador with a longbow while screaming GET NOSCOOOOOOPED!!!!!!
Drugs can't be brought up in the games I play in because the other players would assume the perpetrator is trying to be randumfunny and start shouting things to this effect.
>>
> The container is full of, and never runs out of, skub.
>>
File: 1450532958702.jpg (50 KB, 448x419) Image search: [Google]
1450532958702.jpg
50 KB, 448x419
>>45854633
Sounds like my kinda container
>>
>>45854633
>either a source of ultimate good for the world
>or a potential spigot of absolute evil
Which is it, /tg/?
>>
>>45854633
>skub

I refuse the gift, barely stifling my contempt. If he insists, then I take off my glove, strike the ambassador about the face with it, and challenge him to a private duel. The duel is to the first blood, for while his love of skub is dishonorable, I do not bear mortal hatred for him.
>>
>>45854787
This guy gets it
>>
>>45852090
Drop some alchemist's frost into the container.

Then leg it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.