[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Barbarian Prince
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 6
Let's play BARBARIAN PRINCE!

Approximately every 10 minutes, I will post an update. I will also ask for a next action to take, and/or a die roll. The first reply that makes sense for the situation (making it clear that you read the latest update) and provides ALL the requested info, will be used to determine the next update. Feel free to post relevant images.

>Evil events have overtaken your Northlands Kingdom. Your father, the old king, is dead - assassinated by rivals to the throne. These usurpers now hold the palace with their mercenary royal guard. You have escaped, and must collect 500 gold pieces to raise a force to smash them and retake your heritage. Furthermore, the usurpers have powerful friends overseas they have summoned. If you can’t return and claim victory in ten weeks, their allies will arrive and you will lose your kingdom forever.

>To escape the mercenary royal guard, your loyal servant Ogab smuggled you into a merchant caravan to the southern border. At dawn you roll out of the merchant wagons into a ditch, dust off your clothes, loosen your swordbelt, and get ready to start the first day of your adventure.

At the start of each day, one primary goal/action for your party is decided. Possible actions you may take include:
• Travel to a new hex (the most common action)
• Rest in current hex, to heal wounds and improve hunting
• Create a cache of items, or search for a previously placed cache
• Seek news and information (in a town, castle, or temple)
• Seek to hire followers (in a town or castle)
• Seek an audience with the local lord (in a town, castle or temple)
• Submit an offering (at a temple)
• Search ruins (in a ruin)

Other actions may become available randomly, or depending on how events play out.

>Location: TBD, Week: 1, Day: 1
>Combat: 8, Endurance: 9, Wits: 5, Wealth: 3 gold

ACTION NEEDED: Roll 1d6 to see where the caravan took you.
>>
Depending on the action selected for each day, different potential events may occur. Or maybe nothing will occur that day. Many events may lead to fighting. You may also have additional characters join your party. These characters will make fighting much less risky, and some may have special knowledge or abilities useful in various other events. Magicians, wizards, witches, priests and monks are especially desirable companions.

After all events (if any) are resolved for the day, your party must then eat their main meal. If you have food stores, those can be used if desired. Otherwise daily food costs 1 gold coin per party member. If in a town, castle, or temple, you must also purchase lodging. Again, this costs 1 gold per character. Horses, etc. can be both stabled and fed for just 1 gold per mount. If you can’t pay for food and/or meals, that’s okay. However you won’t heal well and will eventually lose endurance.

This ends the day. The next day then begins, and a new action is chosen. The game continues until either the barbarian prince is killed, or 70 days (10 weeks) elapse. If the game is not won after 70 days, it is automatically lost!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

It's doubtful that you'll get any responses because most "cooperative gamers" on /tg/ want epic randumb freeform or waifus.
>>
It's 6 AM where I am, and I have nothing left to do, so let's do this. Are you going to pick the first roll? What if there are two different opinions? Will you use the first one posted or the one with the most replies?
>>
Thanks for the heads-up. That's pretty sad, and this game really tanked last time I tried. But I'll give it one more chance.

>Rolled 2
>After getting your bearings, you discover yourself on the plains a bit west of the ruins of Jakor's Keep. (hex 0701) Should you head for some nearby civilization, cross the river south, or what? Help is more likely to be found in towns and on roads, but so are enemies! Especially this close to the northlands.

Important Note: If the Barbarian Prince's party finishes a day on any hex north of the Tragoth River, the mercenary royal guardsmen may appear after normal events are concluded, but before the evening meal.

>Location: 0701, Week: 1, Day: 1
>>
>>45607987
I plan to use the first one posted, but if there is overwhelming consensus for an alternative then I may be persuaded, or will chose randomly.
>>
Remember: Check the top comment for a list of the default daily actions available.
>>
>>45608047
Unless we want to hire an army of wild animals, I suggest going to Cumry at 1004, as it's the closest town. 701->702. Are there special rules about crossing rivers?
>>
>>45608195

Yes, crossing rivers is a tad troublesome. Every time you try to travel between hexes, there is a random chance you won't finish traveling that day. The more difficult terrain (especially mountains and swamps) the greater the chance it will take multiple days/attempts to travel between hexes.

Crossing a river increases the difficulty as well, unless there is a road over it (which means a bridge). You need to hunt for a safe place to wade across, or build a ferry, etc. There is also a chance you will encounter enemies such as giant crabs or vicious fish. :)
>>
>>45608277
Well, it doesn't look like we have much of a choice, as there's no bridges. We need to cross it ASAP, especially if bad guys can appear right after the first turn.
>>
>>45607748

>Barrier Peaks

>Dat Fuckin Spaceship
>>
>>45608195
>Deciding to leave the northlands as quickly as possible to slip any pursuers, you make to cross the Tragoth river.
>You make good time to the river, and are also lucky enough to find a shallow to cross easily.
>The sun is going down; looks like this is as much progress as you'll make today.
>As you have no stores of food, you must attempt to gather sustenance before going to bed.

ACTION: Roll 2d6 to attempt to hunt/forage before bed. Then assume the night is uneventful, and choose your next day's action. (From here on out, in addition to any other rolls I ask for, people may as well also make a 2d6 roll if in the wilderness for a hunting/gathering check right before bed, if desired.)
>>
>>45608354
lol. No guarantees a spaceship would be found. :)
>>
Whoops. Forgot:

>Location: 0702, Week: 1, Day: 2
>>
Rolled 6, 6 = 12 (2d6)

>>45608354
Spaceship? Where? New plan: go to spaceship.

>>45608372
0702->0802. Unless 0703 contains spaceships.
>>
FYI, the rules can be found here for anyone who desires them, but aren't necessary for this thread:

http://dwarfstar.brainiac.com/ds_barbarianprince.html
>>
>>45608425

>Hunting and gathering: Rolled 12
>While scrambling around for tubers or other edibles, the prince gets his foot caught in a mole-hole and takes a really nasty fall!

The prince takes 3 wounds!

The prince goes hungry for a day! His load capacity is cut in half and his combat ability is reduced!

>Location: 0702, Week: 1, Day: 2
>Combat: 7/8, Endurance: 6/9, Wits: 5, Wealth: 3 gold

>>45608425
Well, there is always a random chance for stuff to happen. You might find some ruins in the mountains, but nothing guaranteed (yet).

I will assume travel to 0802 next unless there is wild discontent.
>>
FYI: Unless you find magical healing or get blessed at a temple (both extremely rare) the only way to regain endurance (that is, to heal) is to spend a daily action to stay put and rest.
>>
Rolled 3, 6 = 9 (2d6)

>>45608534
Oh god, I assumed rolling high was good. When we become king we should outlaw moles.

I say let's push our luck and hope that something good happens. Let's try to reach town and find mole-hole wound experts, because if I understand the rules correcly, otherwise we'll have to wait for 3 days and hope no more mole-holes happen while we're doing it. 0802->0803.
>>
>The next day, wounded and hungry, you decide to press on towards the wood to the southeast.
>Travel is uneventful. As you begin to set up camp at the edge of the forest, you wonder: dare you attempt to gather food yet again? Surely yesterday's disaster was a fluke...

>>45608667
Roll: 9
Result: Combat skill + half endurance - roll = 1 food unit obtained.
>The prince lucks out and locates some edible roughage. He's still not fully fed, but at least his undernourishment won't get worse tonight.

>Location: 0802, Week: 1, Day: 3
>Combat: 7/8, Endurance: 6/9, Wits: 5, Wealth: 3 gold

Yeah, unfortunately the rules on hunting and gathering aren't very intuitive. I've included the calculation above so you can see how it works. The idea is that higher combat skill and endurance will lead to better hunting, with a random element reducing the effectiveness. A roll of 12 is unfortunately a critical failure then... ug.
>>
Rolled 3, 3 = 6 (2d6)

>>45608818
Are we on 0802? I thought we moved to 0803. Well, whatever, as long as we're alive we should go to the town. 0802->0803->0904->1004
>>
Oops, yes, 0803.

>The next day, travel through the woods is slow. At one point some little fairies or pixies appear and dance around you for a bit, but then fly off. It appears you are not the sort of person that interests them.
>Travel is difficult. As night begins to fall, it appears you won't be able to make it out of the forest today.
>Thankfully you are able to kill some small game. You dry the meat over your evening fire and stuff the leftovers into your pouches.

>Location: 0803, Week: 1, Day: 4
>Combat: 8, Endurance: 6/9, Wits: 5, Wealth: 3 gold
>Food: 5
>>Location: 0702, Week: 1, Day: 4
>Food: 2
>>
Oops. Damn copy-paste error. Only the first set of stats is correct.
>>
Rolled 3, 4 = 7 (2d6)

>>45608995
803->904
>>
>>45608995
At least we're not going to die from hunger. Also, can we eat our own food if we stay in the tavern? I don't think we can afford spending money on anything besides lodging. >>45609055 what this guy said.
>>
>You make your way out of the forest and into some hilly country the next day. Nothing eventful happens. Considering you are still wounded, you decide a quiet day is a plus.
>You settle down for the night with a full stomach and even more goodies in your pouches.

FYI: Your party can only carry 20 loads per person. Food units count as 1 load each. If a person goes without food, their load capacity gets cut in half for each day gone without food.

>Location: 0904, Week: 1, Day: 5
>Food: 8

If you don't want to hunt/gather for the day, then simply don't roll the 2d6. When in civilization, you must spend coin on rooms if you have the gold. (1 gold per person per night) Food for the day in town also costs 1 gold per person, but if you are carrying food stores it is assumed you will use them first (unless you say otherwise).
>>
Rolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d6)

>>45609162
to 1004
>>
In retrospect, we should've healed those wounds in the wasteland. We have enough food, and we must pay gold for the lodging when in town. Can we earn some gold in town, by the way?
>>
You can still stay in the wild and rest, if you'd prefer. There is a risk of events however, such as a wild animal attack or brigands.

If anyone else wishes to vote (go to Cumry or stay in the wild and rest) I will wait a few minutes to hear.

The traditional Barbarian Prince rules don't allow for many ways to make money other than killing bad guys you run into, or meeting with the local lords and begging for their help.

But if you want, we could have an option to do odd jobs for some scant pocket money as the action for the day. How about endurance, plus wits, minus 2d6? Some days will be productive, some not, and even those that are will tend to be just a few coins.
>>
Rolled 4, 6, 4, 5, 6, 1 = 26 (6d6)

>>45609373
We can hunt in the hills, right? Then I'm for staying there for 3 days to heal wounds.
>>
>Amazing luck! You are undisturbed for all three days of rest in the hills. You are fully healed, and the hunting was good too.

>Location: 0904, Week: 2, Day: 1
>Food: 15
>>
Rolled 1, 3 = 4 (2d6)

>>45609644
->1004
Then we can do some odd jobs, hopefully, and make some dosh.
>>
File: barrier peaks.gif (4 MB, 2720x3080) Image search: [Google]
barrier peaks.gif
4 MB, 2720x3080
>>45608425
The Barrier Peaks,
keep up Anon.
>>
>>45609795
Oh wow, I made the connection only when you showed me the pic.

Also, yeah, let's make money. We have huge wits, it means that we'll have huge bucks.
>>
>>45609795 (cont.)
>>
>>45609795 >>45609939 (cont.)
>>
Heh heh. Feel free to take it on in a parallel thread. For now, you must save your kingdom!

Updating... sorry for delay.
>>
>>45610043
I'm not even participating, so sorry for dragging the thread off-topic.
>>
>You make it into the small town of Cumry. The locals give you a few odd glances, but the town guard deems dismissive. Just another wanderer.
>It being late when you get into town, you find lodgings and bed down to a well-deserved rest.

>Location: 1004 (Cumry), Week: 2, Day: 2
>Combat: 8, Endurance: 9, Wits: 5, Wealth: 2 gold
>Food: 14

>As dawn breaks, what shall you do today?

See the first post for your general options.

>>45610093
No problem! I hadn't even made the connection, so I appreciate it. :)
>>
Oh, and I need a couple 2d6 rolls, to use to see the outcome of whatever action is chosen.
>>
Rolled 3, 5 = 8 (2d6)

How about we go straight to the leader? Maybe he'll just give us 500 gold and an army.
>>
Rolled 1, 1 = 2 (2d6)

>>45610112
• Seek news and information (in a town, castle, or temple)
I guess that means look for a job
>>
Seek audience with the local lord.
Roll: 8
>You spend the day waiting around the mayor's residence, speaking with his aides, trying to solicit an audience. Unfortunately, he seems too busy today. At the end of the day you are turned out, and recommended to try again another day.

Seek news and information.
Roll: 2 +1 for high wits = 3
>While chatting with the locals, poking around for rumors, and in general seeking out opportunities, you stumble upon the secret entrance to what appears to be a thieves' guild!
>Remarkably, no one is present at the time. You grab some loose gold you find laying around, and beat a quick exit before they return. Wooo, 50 gold pieces!

The second day in town ends, and you awake refreshed.

>Location: 1004 (Cumry), Week: 2, Day: 4
>Combat: 8, Endurance: 9, Wits: 5, Wealth: 50 gold
>Food: 12
>>
Rolled 4, 4 = 8 (2d6)

>>45610268
WOW. Now we're talking. Now that we're a wealthy man, let's try audience again.
>>
>>45610305
fuck
>>
>>45610305
Lol. Care to try again? :)
>>
Rolled 3, 5 = 8 (2d6)

>>45610268
>Seek news and information (in a town, castle, or temple)
Needs more dosh.
>>
>>45610359
Damn. This mayor is a dick.
>>
>>45610359
Oh, whoops. You said seeking info. Roger.
>>
Result: 8 + 1 for high wits = 9
>As you are poking around town bothering people, a group of NINE town guards approaches you! It looks like they might have some serious questions. O.O
>Each has combat skill 5, endurance 4, and average wealth of 4 gold.

Shall you attempt to talk to them, evade them (give them the slip), or fight?
>>
Rolled 6, 2 = 8 (2d6)

>>45610454
Talk
Surely nothing can go wrong with this.
>>
Rolled 4, 6 = 10 (2d6)

>>45610454
We don't want no troubre. Let's talk.
>>
I shall use the average result.

>They chat with you firmly, and grill you about your origins and your intentions in town. It seems there have been some thefts reported lately, and people have noticed you in particular as being a new face, asking lots of questions and poking around.
>They say you seem like a nice enough fellow though, and would be willing to pass over you for today if you could contribute 15 gold to the community fund.

What say you? Pay the bribe or refuse? You may also try to make a preemptive attack (against all nine of them...) or flee, but in either of those cases you would probably be forced to skip town.
>>
Rolled 6, 5 = 11 (2d6)

>>45610533
Pay.
Rather not burn our bridges in this town so quickly.
>>
>>45610533
Eh, 35 gold is better than none, so let's give them their thrice-stolen money.
>>
>You pay the gold, and try not to mutter anything insulting as the guards give you smug grins and go on their way, heading straight for the nearest tavern with your gold in their palms.

>And so more days end. Oh well. Not too bad, considering. But dang, money goes fast...

>Location: 1004 (Cumry), Week: 2, Day: 6
>Combat: 8, Endurance: 9, Wits: 5, Wealth: 33 gold
>Food: 10
>>
Rolled 3, 2 = 5 (2d6)

>>45610597
Let's try looking for info one more time.
inb4 8
>>
Result: 5 + 1 for high wits = 6

>BONUS: You have spent enough time in this town to gain +1 to all future rolls to seek information or to attempt to hire aid!

>BONUS: You discover cheaper lodgings! Food and a nightly bed only cost 0.5 gold per person per day in this town from now on.

>As you search around today, you discover a large merchant caravan has arrived and is spending the rest of today set up right at the edge of town.

If you wish to explore the caravan, roll 2d6. Otherwise, the day will end, and you may choose your action for the next day.

>Location: 1004 (Cumry), Week: 2, Day: 7
>Combat: 8, Endurance: 9, Wits: 5, Wealth: 32.5 gold
>Food: 9
>>
Rolled 1, 1 = 2 (2d6)

>>45610832
EXPLORATION!
>>
>>45610851
>snake eyes
Oh God, what have I done...
>>
>>45610862

Hey, sometimes low rolls are good, right?

Also, awesome thread, OP!
>>
>>45610862
Maybe it will be good. I checked the rules, and most success rolls are "roll under".
>>
>>45610895

I just looked, and in this case it's awesome.
>>
No worries! Many times, a very low roll can be good, because it is a rare result.

>While browsing the caravan you don't find anything of interest.
>However, talking with the merchants you hear rumors about the secretive Count Drogat, who lives in Drogat castle to the south.
>Apparently, rumor is the Count is actually an undead abomination! He delights in suffering and death, and often tortures felons in his realm.
>Every so often, he goes into rages and terrorizes the countryside.

>However, you also learn that he's very vulnerable to foulbane, a rare plant which can only be purchased from the food merchants at Duffyd Temple (hex 2018).

Using foulbane will give you a bonus to many rolls at Drogat castle, and when dealing with the Count. It may also open up some special action options in that area. Of course, you may decide it's too dangerous to even head that way. Although, the Count is probably very wealthy...

>Location: 1004 (Cumry), Week: 2, Day: 7
>Combat: 8, Endurance: 9, Wits: 5, Wealth: 32.5 gold
>>
Rolled 2, 1 = 3 (2d6)

>>45610946
Sounds like a plan for the future.
Let's talk to the leader.
>>
Remember that when in cities or castles you can also seek out people to hire, like swordsmen or wizards. Although, you don't really get to choose what kind you want. It's pretty random what sorts of people might be available to hire.

And I'm not necessarily suggesting you do so now. Just reminding you of the option. Hired help is great to have in combat, but they get pretty expensive fast. Most cost 2 or 3 gold per day, PLUS you have to provide their food and lodging. They're even more expensive if they have horses that need taken care of.
>>
>>45610971
Um...ooh, boy. :P
>>
>>45611009
The cost is probably why we haven't tried to get anyone, we aren't exactly rich at the moment.
>>
>>45611055

Oh boy, it's the one where the slanderous lie about the mayor's wife is blamed on you, huh?
>>
>>45610971

Well...crap.

>While waiting to see the mayor in a large gathering room full of other citizens also seeking entrance, you make small-talk with the locals.
>Unfortunately, your brash, northerner manners get the better of you, and a snide comment you make about the mayor's wife proves to be a serious mistake!
>Before you realize what is happening, a dozen armed guards have surrounded you. They arrest you, take you before the major, and he immediately commands them to throw you in the dungeons!

Well, at least you weren't sentenced to death...

>All your wealth stripped from you, you languish in the dungeon for many days and nights. Your health begins to waver.
>Eventually, after two weeks of wretchedness, you knock down the guards when they come to feed you and are able to flee for your life, escaping the town.
>Cold and miserable, you find something to eat that night but are otherwise in a bad spot.

>Location: 1004 (Cumry), Week: 4, Day: 7
>Combat: 8, Endurance: 7/9, Wits: 5, Wealth: 0
>Food: 0

Choose which direction to flee from Cumry. Then choose your action for the next day.
>>
Rolled 6, 6 = 12 (2d6)

>>45611126
905, to the ruins!
>>
>>45611155
OH BOY

Those moles strike again
>>
>>45611155
We'll be dead long before those enemy reinforcements arrive.
>>
>You head off to the southwest, hopeful for a change in luck.
>The day is mostly uneventful, except while trying to spear some fish in a little stream with a stick you slip on the wet rocks.
>Your little hand-made spear cuts your arm. Ug. Well, could be worse.
>Oh right. It is worse. This also means you go hungry tonight.

>Location: 0905, Week: 5, Day: 1
>Combat: 7/8, Endurance: 6/9, Wits: 5, Wealth: 0
>Food: 0
>>
>>45611206
By delving into a ruin, you mean? Oh yeah. Most likely. :)
>>
Rolled 1, 6 = 7 (2d6)

>>45611208
We'll probably die before we even get there.
>>
How did it come to this?

We had a kingdom to rule, and now here we are, foiled by wild animals.
>>
Rolled 4, 6 = 10 (2d6)

>>45611220
0905 -> 0805
>>
>>45611252
>Rest in current hex, to heal wounds and improve hunting

Any objections?
>>
Rolled 4, 1 = 5 (2d6)

>>45611296
Yeah, I object that dice roll.
>>
Well, I'll use the average of all these rolls then.

>You take a day to rest and recover, and focus on gathering some sustenance. Not a fantastic day overall, but at least nothing jumped out of the bushes to eat you, either.

>
>Location: 0905, Week: 5, Day: 2
>Food: 4
>>
Rolled 2, 6 = 8 (2d6)

>>45611348
>>
>The next day, you continue into a small wooded area. Another safe day ends.

>Location: 0805, Week: 5, Day: 3
>Food: 6
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 6, 2 = 13 (4d6)

>>45611382
Rest for 2 days.
>>
Rolled 1, 5 = 6 (2d6)

>>45611382
>>
Hm. Eenie-meenie...

I guess I will go with the rest result.

>You spend a few days resting.
>The first is uneventful, but while looking around for food on the second day of rest you stumble upon an ELVEN FORTRESS!
>Soldiers spring out of the woodwork (ha) and surround you. Thinking quickly, you attempt to calm them and prove yourself a friend with your charm and wit.

Everyone roll 1d6! Pray you roll under your wit (5)!
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>45611466
>>
>>45611489
whoops
>>
dice+1d6
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

Oops. Tryin' again.
>>
Hm. I think I'll go with the average result. :)

>Your wise words calm the elves, and they forgive your trespass upon their realm. This time.
>They welcome you in, and give you free food and lodging for the night.
>You are free to explore their fortress for as long as you like. But once you leave this area they request that you not return.

You may treat this hex as a castle, and may do any sort of action one would be allowed to do in a castle. Anyone hired here will be an elf.

>Location: 0805, Week: 5, Day: 5
>Combat: 8, Endurance: 8/9, Wits: 5, Wealth: 0
>>
File: 1456232413582.jpg (28 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
1456232413582.jpg
28 KB, 331x319
>>45611310
>objecting to 10/12
alt.
>5 in 6 chance of rolling lower
>lets re-roll it!
>>
Rolled 1, 3 = 4 (2d6)

>>45611598
Let's meet the boss elf.
>>
File: jp-roguewarrior.png (63 KB, 579x800) Image search: [Google]
jp-roguewarrior.png
63 KB, 579x800
Well peeps, I must away to bed. Will pick this up again tomorrow night (maybe in 19 or 20 hours from now).

If anyone else has the rules and wishes to continue (take over), be my guest. Otherwise I'll pick things up tomorrow.

>>45611652

Ha. Be glad that won't count. :)
>>
>>45611691
Bye. Thanks for running.
>>
>>45611691
Is every roll in this game bad? It's like all but 2 rolls hurt us.
>>
>>45611755

Nah, we had plenty of good rolls, what with hunting, and robbing the thieves' guild, and not having to fight the guards or the elves.

Still, 'seeking an audience' is a notably riskier activity than seeking info is. Guess which one we did far more of, and rolled terribly on?
>>
>>45611755

The game is hilariously unfair, yeah. There's almost zip chance of winning. Most of the fun is seeing how much trouble you can get into before being executed by someone because you insulted their wife, or being gutted by a mountain lion that one day just appears out of fucking nowhere. :P
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.