[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cardinal Knights thread 5(last one died)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
File: download (11).jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
9 KB, 300x168
Last thread died while I was gone... so here the 5th thread

the 1d4chan page for those just joining us, has links to all previous threads

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Cardinal_Knights

so lets get back to fluffing, also still waiting on the last threads writefag to finish the attack on Ashdaralon(hopefully he can find this new thread)
>>
>>45594588
How does the inquisition react to their practices, and how do they react to the inquisition knowing of their practices and former chaos chapter master, as they served well with the salamanders did they crusade with another chapter that disdained them, eg marines malevolent cuz memes
>>
Ok, the fluff discussion has been 'tame' to say the least recently, so time for a kickstart

New goal boys: Figure out their relationship to the following Imperial organizations

Ultramarines
Salamanders
Inquisition
Imperial Guard

There was talk about Old ultra being a crux for the Ultramarine problem, lets discuss
>>
>>45594640
I'm fairly certain we agreed the inquis was unaware our last chapter master went Daemon price, nd I believe we hide a lot of our practices in general
>>
>>45594640
I could see this, anyone wanna writefag this or fluff it out?
>>
Ok, the fluff discussion has been 'simple and clean' to say the least recently, so time for a kickstart

New goal boys: Figure out the Heartless' relationship to the following organizations

>Sora
>Donald
>Goofy
>KAIRI
>>
>>45595777
Yes, ha ha, a special character in our chapter has the same name as the enemies in Kingdom Hearts game, hardy har, lets move on and talk about the chapter now please.
>>
>>45594646
I imagine the Guard view on us would be somewhere between standard view of Space Marines and Flesh Tearers, maybe something like a Blood Angels successor. All these faction know for definite is that we take our enemies hearts, which, while weird, is not enough to put you on the heresy watch.
>>
>>45594646
Why the Salamanders?
>>
>>45597881
I honestly regret putting that there

Replace it with "Other space marine chapters"
>>
>>45598559
Well, the Black Templars of the galaxy ate going to be distrustful of us at best. Most other chapters are going to give us weird looks. I can see someone like the Space Sharks or Flesh Tearers getting along with us, or any Blood Angels successor really, most of them do so fucked up shit
>>
Nudge
>>
>>45601815
this is probably pretty true

what interactions HAVE we had with the inquis?
>>
>>45594588
>https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Cardinal_Knights

Omg edgy backstory!
Chapter symbol looks like a fist holding a melting scoop of icecream.
The names for the characters are stupid and puntastic even for 40k. Puro Corazon, really?
Omg we have a good side and a dark side, SO OUR ARMOR HAS A LIGHT AND A DARK SIDE!
Awkward as fuck writing. "He keeps good care of his heart."

Why should we care about this? It's bad even for a donut steel oc chapter. Work on the wiki entry instead.
>>
>>45594588
>One heart of the pure! One heart of the taint!
>Heart of the taint

My sides have have been hit with a D strength weapon.
>>
>>45606256
Chapter symbol is being revised, hard to find Drawfag reliable enough without paying money
Yea... names are pretty riduculous at times, but what the hell?
The armour color was actually not the first one we picked, if you loom at the original thread wqe went through quite a few versions(we decided on that on e because the colors mirrored a diagram of a heart, not fo any other reason)
The writing has been done by several different writefags over the course of the threads and will most likely be smoothed out soon
Edgy backstory? How is this any edgier than half the blood angels succesors or the Blood angels themselves?

Why should you care about this? No one asked you to care, no one needs you to care

>>45606332
... I uh... yea, slight change being made to the battlecry
>>
Last bump before OP is sleep

Um... Hoestly though we do need to edit the wiki, fix errors and possibly improve on some of the writing by re-phrasing it

Regardless don't let the thread die, we still have the whole sector we can flesh out(we may be rolling a guard regiment tomorrow)

OP is now sleep, don't let thread die
>>
Nudge
>>
>>45603653
Well, I seem to remember that our Master of the Forge is trying to sell us out to them, but apart from that I don't think we've said anything else. I'd imagine they've been interested in us for a while, they don't like Space Marine chapters normally, I can't see them liking one that takes hearts from dead xenos.
>>
>>45606256
>>45606804
He does kind of have a point though.
We should focus on fixing up the wiki page, rephrasing things.
We have enough stuff for now, let's write it down properly.
>>
>>45612717
Yea I know, I said we should, I would like to keep the thread here alive though in case anyone wants to writefag something or suggest fluff. But yea, let's shift focus to the wiki page for now. OP will still be here though so anyone wanting to add to the fluff or writefag feel free to do so
>>
>>45610000
Check'd
>>
Nudge
>>
nudge
>>
nuudge
>>
>>45594588
>All those fucking spelling errors on the wiki page
Jesus fucking christ guys
>>
>>45617959
YEa, trying to work on it, in school though so kinds hard to find times to do it, others can help, feel free to fix any spelling errors guys, I will edit as well as soon as I get the chance
>>
>>45617981
im already on it senpai. also stop with the fucking ellipsis...its not cool.
>>
Techmarine Captain Chama 'Heartburn' Cámaras - Cámaras had always been an anomaly, even before he became a Space Marine, being one of the few initiates to be taken from one of the cities, something that many in the chapter looked down upon, a view that wasn't helped by his somewhat unusually fascination with fire. Never the less, he took to his training as well as any of his peers, where it became obvious that he had an affinity with technology, which caused him to be quickly taken for training as a Techmarine.

After completing his training, he was immediately deployed as part of a team heading for the Perun system to reinforce a protracted campaign the Knights where undertaking against the Ork Waaagh of Warboss Wallbreaka. After arriving, Cámaras proved instrumental it recovering Predator Tank Thunder of Ashardalon, taking command of the team sent to recover it after it's leader was killed in a Greenskin ambush, burning his way through the Xenos with his flamer in order to reach the vehicle. In the following 90 years the Techmarine would continue to distinguish himself with similar shows of leadership, quickly earning a reputation as a master of calculating the flow of battle. It was perhaps this that drew the attention of Puro Corazón.
>>
>>45619055
>>45619055
The Master of Sanctity was slowly putting together a group with which to oppose the then Chapter Master Alma Escura, who Corazón believed to be tainted by Chaos. When the Chaplain showed the Techmarine what he had discovered, Cámaras saw the logic in what he had been confronted with, and simply asked what was needed of him. Along with Epistolary Via, he constructed a device to create a null-field similar to that a blank would create, which they would use to combat whatever daemonic trick Escura would try to use.

At the Feast where the Master of Sanctity confronted the Chapter Master, Cámaras was one of the first to spill blood, his servo-harness crushing the skull of two traitor marines before they even had time to strike him while torching a third with his flamer. He then took command of the loyalists around him, as he always did, and laid into those who sided with Escura, with fire and fury. Whether because of the toll these Knights reaped in the battle, or simply the fact that the surviving senior members of the chapter needed someone whose loyalties where unquestionable, it was decided that Cámaras would be named Captain of the 6th Company.

While some felt he would not handle the role, the Techmarine quickly proved his neigh-sayers wrong, swiftly proving himself to be both a fearsome rider and a dangerous commander, giving out orders to multiply squads of marines while simultaneously incinerating any foe foolish enough to stand before him.
>>
>>45619055
>>45619071
Hey, remember when I said I'd write this a week ago
>>
>>45619100
lel, took ya long nough! I like it though!
>>
With Cámaras added, we now have 5 named Captains, so anyone got any ideas for the 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th or 10th.
>>
Quick bump, idea for 10th company

What if it's the only captain who is not a Chaplain Librarian or techmarine, and he is literally a scout captain, as in not a battle brother with black carapace?
>>
Nudge
>>
Nudge
>>
Nudge
>>
>>45624460
I kind of like this, but why does he not have the carapace?
>>
>>45633555
Iimagie it is like, a matter of principle for him. He refused to become a full battle brother when he should have because he didn't consider himself ready, and so it went until now, as acaptain of the 10th company, he still believes he has work to do
>>
>>45634142
Yeah, okay, that makes sense
>>
bumps
>>
Nudge
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.