[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you do orcs, /tg/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 22
File: Pig orcs meet an elf.jpg (306 KB, 900x708) Image search: [Google]
Pig orcs meet an elf.jpg
306 KB, 900x708
How do you do orcs, /tg/?
>>
Amazon Warrior Women who need to kidnap men of other races to reproduce. Think She-Hulk with fangs and chain mail bikini.
>>
>>45352992
I made Orcs, Humans and Halflings a united people across a group of small nations. Orcs are just big green lugs. I got tired of pretending they weren't just large humans so I gave up the pretense
>>
always assholes
>>
File: Pig man barbarian.jpg (128 KB, 736x992) Image search: [Google]
Pig man barbarian.jpg
128 KB, 736x992
Orcs are pig men. They tend to believe in a concept called 'the naked time', which is kind of like an endless summer vacation from history or time itself when its active. The Naked time is when everyone runs around in loincloths and spears, when people live in nature instead of being civilized, and it is somehow endless. Like the universe was created at some point, they know that, but the naked time was forever once it started. Now, in the current era, the naked time has ended and they want to bring it back by crushing civilization.

In a bit of setting-material; these orcs also tend to worship fertility Goddess. Believing in any god with a name or personality is seen as a negative thing by most civilized people, the orcs know this and do it on purpose to be rebellious. The fertility Goddesses are called the Queens of Life and all of them gave birth to all the animals in the world. There was one diseased queen though; she gave birth to parasites, black crows, and humans. They hate her.

Do you want to know the truth? The orcs were pigs raised to intelligence by alien space gods who eventually raised humans. Orcs are a failure.
>>
>>45352992
Big Orcs, small Orcs, medium Orcs, green, brown and all shades in between! From pig-like to humanoid we got 'em all, and they're all squabbling amongst each other in the hot desert sun!
>>
>>45353103
Jesus, warthogs are underrepresented.
>>
In my campaign Orcs are born from spilled Elf-blood and Goblinoids are born from spilled Human-blood
>>
>>45352992
In my worlds they tend to be less murderous barbarians and more noble savages that live in a warrior culture.
>>
Orcs worship a god of battle, who has facets of both single combat, tactical combat, and strategic combat.

They're mostly a disparate bunch, traveling the world on their own or in small groups, fighting for the highest bidder. They're noted for their often random and violent encounters, especially if their sense of honor is slighted.

Most people dislike Orcs and are unhappy to have them around unless there's fighting to be had, since they're excellent warriors and strategists. Some even make excellent trainers, noted for their often incredibly harsh but very good methods.

Orcs very rarely come together in any large group, but when their single city is threatened, any Orc who hears of it is bound to set off in it's defense. Only twice in history has anyone ever attempted to siege the city, once by Elves, and once by Humans. Both times, the respective armies were soundly destroyed, with the Orcs showing no mercy in their battles. For this reason, people regard the city as off limits, as many fear what the Orcs would do if they ever came together as a cohesive force.
>>
Mine orcs working on the factories for a slavish wages, as lowly servants and do some illegal jobs on the side. Many of them think like about animals and plebs, but they can refined as elves. They just don't wanna be like them.
>>
>>45352992
Pretty much like that. They are peaceful pig people that are usually raised on farms, or hunted in the wild for food.
>>
>>45352992
Based on a far-fetched conclusion I drew from the Beowulf poem, "Orcs" are a tribe of Thyrs (giants/thirdraceinnordicmythnexttogodsandelves). I decided that they'd fit my setting best as nomads and raiders who're often employed by "true Thyrs" as auxiliaries and harassing skirmishers. I also made them half-human breedy as well so I can justify them being about the same height as humans.
Despite being a mongrel breed, "Orcs" are still in higher regard of the Thyrs than their human servants.
>>
>>45353046
and you made them fight against the oppressive Elves and Dwarves, right?
>>
In my setting, orcs believe they were created by a great being of war to be his secret weapon, his ace up his sleeve, and hid them on the earth and told the mother earth to test them, so that they would be strong and hardy qhen he had need of them for the final war at the end of time.

And the mother earth agreed. She made them live in the punishing desert wher her twin daughters, the sun and the moon would take turns beating on them and moulding them into the right shape.

They are nomads, following their enormous beasts of burden on lazy circles around the desert at the edge of the world. They are cunning and strong, not barbarian savages, and while they are less technologically advanced than the elves, the men or the dwarves, the things they do build are of exceptional quality, their blades staying sharp beyond even their children's lifetimes. They take their harsh life with pride, believing it to be tests which they must pass to join their wargod father in his battles across the heavens.
>>
"Paranthropus Anarchia"
The common Orc, is a stocky gregarious hominid, lives in a large loose-nit band of relatives, they have no leaders as such, but are possessed of an instinctive ability to act towards a group consensus.

They have no concept of economics or internal hierarchy, and although they are self-aware enough to speak language and learn simple rules, their sense of self is less distinct than that of other humanoids, and their first thoughts are always defence of the social unit rather than the self.

Though internal violence is rare in an Orc tribe, external aggression is the go-to solution for dealing with for non-Orcs, who are at best potential slaves and at worst potential food.

When an Orc tribe is faced with stiffer resistance than expected, they migrate their slave-beast herds elsewhere, potentially returning with a confederation of other tribes after the next Orc Moot, which is the week long ceremony where every Orc who is able attends a gathering of the local tribes, where the Orcs mate for the year with Orcs from other tribes, pool their resources to quash great threats, and make slave sacrifices to the spirits of their ancestors.

The last Orc Moot in the yellow crags attracted a throng of fifty thousand Orcs, and the sacrifice of some thousand head of livestock; Orcs take anything as a slave-beast, and use the term for anything that ins't an Orc.

An Orc caravan baggage train is likely to be pulled by some combination human children, dogs, oxen, mules, and any other misbegotten animal that can be harnessed and goaded with a sharp stick.

General consensus is that Orcs are "Commies" and killing them is A-OK.
>>
>>45352992

With an unquenchable thirst for elf semen
>>
File: 1439955468345.png (137 KB, 773x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439955468345.png
137 KB, 773x1000
>>45352992

Magical.
>>
>>45352992
Agressive wild boar humanoids who will eat anything. They have no actual interest in the women of other races besides as food.
>>
Large, relatively noble, brutal, somewhat different in intelligence from say Elves but by no means dumb.

They had a really hard time in the middle ages that was only turned around in the renaissance.

They're currently honestly not doing too badly for themselves, there's a lot of them in the military and law enforcement.
>>
>>45353264
I'm orcs-in-my-eyes johnson, come on down for a deal on orcs! Maybe! I can't see anything!
>>
>>45353103
Huh, I kinda like the idea of the Naked Time, kind of like a culture half remembering the Stone Age.
>>
>>45354818
>Nothing but elves in his shop
>>
File: bebop.jpg (23 KB, 244x220) Image search: [Google]
bebop.jpg
23 KB, 244x220
morons
>>
>>45353103
God I hate you pig men fetishists. You and the fucking Japanese. Pork ain't Orcs. It's pork.
>>
>>45355395
stil better than the green humans we have now
>>
>>45352992
They're not-Mongols who use spears, except their shamans sometimes channel their god to transform into a fiery Avatar of death, at which point they organize into rigid spear formations and launch sieges using spellcasters (in turn channeling from the avatar) as their artillery.
>>
>>45353025
Best tastes
>>
File: 1449346978537.jpg (243 KB, 800x1063) Image search: [Google]
1449346978537.jpg
243 KB, 800x1063
>>45353025
Not my style, but I respect it.

I use Tolkien/Jackson's aesthetics combined with male rape machine sociopathic behaviors.
>>
File: Ii Orc no Hi.jpg (185 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Ii Orc no Hi.jpg
185 KB, 600x800
Like this guy.
>>
File: 17369233._SX540_.jpg (71 KB, 540x351) Image search: [Google]
17369233._SX540_.jpg
71 KB, 540x351
I like Orc Stain orcs, warmongering with various degrees of biotech.

Too bad I have no idea how to put them into a system or how to play them
>>
>>45356287
That sounds fucking metal and I love it. May steal. Will DEFINITELY steal.
>>
>>45352992

The Crossed.
>>
>>45355523
It's really not.

Tolkein-like monsters>Green dudes with tusks>>>>>>>>pig men
>>
>>45354529
Pretty cool.
>>
>>45356008
>Go to bed
Why does this make me chuckle?
>>
>>45356816
The Crossed don't work in the long run, they're just too fatalistic to form sustainable society.
>>
>>45353682
communist orcs when?
>>
>>45354596
>Senator McCarthy writes fantasy.txt
>>
File: tmp_2624-maxresdefault-163871551.jpg (681 KB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2624-maxresdefault-163871551.jpg
681 KB, 3000x2250
>>45352992
A predator like society with sophisticated tech and tendencies to go war with each other in the name of their own clan.
Some of their war barrage got crashlanded into the setting world that is filled with fantasy human, elf, and dwarves, and forced to become pillager and mercenary in order to survive until their ship repaired.
>>
"Orcs" are what Dwarves called invaders in an ancient tongue. Through trade, humans got the term and now its one of the last words from that language in use.

Humans use it to refer to anything mammalian, not human, and lower in technology than themselves. Subhumans.

Elves picked the term up through trade with humans, and specifically refer to their own barbarian kin with it.

Dragons call any abundant, tasty meal with no chance of danger an Orc feast, after a period where mercenary work for the small races made feasting on Orcs a staple diet and source of wealth.
>>
>>45356671
Someone wrote up some stuff on 1d4chan.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Orc_Stain

Has important pages from the comic.
>>
My orcs are semi-based on Krogans from Mass Effect.

Basically, my orcs breed very fast, but also die very fast from violence and misadventure. They survive by breeding faster than their death rates and rapidly evolving beneficial adaptations, so they come in a load of subraces.

Some of these subraces are the brutal and 'evil' orcs, some are more like the noble savage orcs you see from Blizzard, because there are broad cultural divides

. You'll generally see different clans of orcs that look and act differently and have varied racial traits depending on their historical environment-- mountains, desert, swamps, plains, etc all have their own general variety of orc.

The main commonalities with different orcs is that they're ruggedly durable, and strong, and tend to vary between being significantly dumber than humans to just below human level in intelligence.

Orcs all have issues with temperament-- they're extremely moody and boisterous, and have self-control issues, so they tend to fly into rages, and they're also prone to a fair bit of gluttony and lust. They crave action and sensation, so there aren't many Orcs that create works of art, although many of their cultures have rather captivating tribal dances. More thoughtful Orcs are prone to bouts of melancholy and brooding.

Their appearance varies somewhat along subracial lines, but they're mostly slightly shorter on the average than humans, with builds that are much bulkier and more muscular. Skin colour and features vary, but they look a bit like blizz orcs mixed with Uruk Hai from the movies, more simian than porcine.

Their cultures vary from tribal raider types, to animistic folk who revere spirits of the land, to even borderline tree-hugging nature guardian types. They run the gamut of most of the 'primal culture' stereotypes. Lots of room for warrior shamans and barbarian heroes and tribal warlords and such.
>>
File: 1449186175398.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1449186175398.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>45353025
>>
>>45353627
Worst orcs.
>>
>>45352992
"Orc" is one of the names for the subterranean race of my setting, though that mostly applies to their military expeditions to the surface world. The smaller ones are sometimes called goblins.

Their women do not traditionally participate in their military, except perhaps to oversee matters. The women are generally expected to handle political and priestly duties, along with everything else needed to manage their underground cities.

The end result is that "Orcs" and "Dark Elves" are actually the exact same race.
>>
File: notapansy.jpg (766 KB, 750x1098) Image search: [Google]
notapansy.jpg
766 KB, 750x1098
>>45352992

How do I orc?
Lemme put an excerpt from a thing I wrote some time ago about some races in my setting:

"Orcs are a green-skinned aggressive and warlike race, that over all things values strength and traditions.
As it sounds clear from the races listed before, there are many species that are prone to aggressive behaviors. This specie in particular -almost at the same level of minotaurs- seems to take the cake.
The ones found in multicultural societies probably aren't problematic, but when they are in towns or tribes all composed by orcs and orc-like creatures, odds are high that they will enact their traditions at full regime. Which may or may not also include attacking and destroying the closest other tribes or towns.
In orcs communities, the most common pastime is hunting and sparring.
But of course they aren't that much limited: they also like brawling, drunk brawling, boxing, savage beating among each other, wrestling, and many other varied activities.
When confronted by orcs, one thing that you can be sure of is that they won't be subtle.
Either they like you, or they don't like you.
If they don't like you, they'll let you know by punching you in your face.
If they like you, they'll let you know by punching you in your face as well. But in a "strong-but-friendly" way, which most outsiders though, might not recognize at a first try.
If possible, try to avoid to ask after "Ok, but you meant it in a good or a bad way?".
They might get offended and hit you.

Protip: when dealing with orcs, it's suggested to have a first aid kit at hand ready at all times. Just in case they are particularly aggressive. Or friendly."
>>
>>45352992
Well done in apple sauce as is custom in my wood elven tribe.
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 967x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 967x609
>>45352992
They are replaced by Norse folklore trolls.
>>
>>45355395
P-orc, Anon. It's right there in the name.
>>
File: PZO1130-OrcScout.jpg (145 KB, 652x1000) Image search: [Google]
PZO1130-OrcScout.jpg
145 KB, 652x1000
>>45352992
How do I do Orcs?
Usually cowgirl, but if she's being combative, doggy style.
>>
>>45363049
Great taste.

I've been thinking about maybe switching the traditional elven and orc roles - Orcs are the people who live in forests and keep everyone else out, and the elves are the cunning barbarians.
>>
>>45363101
i can see orcs working as forestfolk but i can't see elves working as barbarians
their whole thing is being refined
>>
>>45363186
Kagonesti from Dragonlance and Athasian Elves are good examples of noble savages and thieving gyps respectively. Elven refinement is heavily (but not exclusively) due to Tolkien using them as a stand in for old blood aristocrats. Even the Vanir, while artistic, were far from refined.
>>
Orcs are essentially the denizens of apokolips, and gruumsh is darkseid. Each orc's soul is touched by gruumsh, it courses through their veins. They constantly hear the pounding of wardrums. Constantly, ceaselessly, it can only be drowned out by violence, by battle. Gruumsh sees orcs as extensions of himself, more than other deities, they are his to own. For reasons of divine struggle he needs every soul to be battle hardened and unquestionably devoted, so each orc spends their life either praising Gruumsh and offerign sacrifice, berserk in endless battle, or driven mad by the constant drumming.

Half orcs can still feel the drumming of gruumsh, but it's diluted by their civilized blood.
>>
>>45359935
So, niggers.
>>
Evil, dumb, cowardly, pig-like, and they eat people.
>>
>>45363101
Orcs fit wherever they can. Dirty cities, lawless pirate port towns, dark forests, treacherous mountains, any shitty place you can think of will probably have some orcs skulking about.

The only reason they occupy the badlands in such great number is because it's the only land shitty and barren enough that the only people who will contest their ownership of it is other orcs.
>>
Orcs are a nomadic tribal folk, travelling in caravans of covered wagons across the vast savannahs and plains of the Eastern Waylands. They are thick and muscular in stature, broad-shouldered and well-built due to their habit of chasing down buffalo and wrestling them to the ground with their bare hands for sport, food and use as pack creatures to carry their things and pull aforementioned wagons. They are firm believers in the old gods and the power of nature, and as such shirk modern weaponry in favor of fighting with their bare hands, to 'get closer to the land'. The women stay close to the wagons, educating the children and preparing the food, but are no less skilled in fighting than their male counterparts, as part of their education means taking some women out to wrestle buffalo with the men. They wear simple clothes of tanned leather and buffalo hide; jerkins, vests, belts, boots, and the occasional cloth fabric gained from trading their resources with outsiders, mainly dwarves and humans. They have dull tusks made for ripping and tearing tough meat. The men are known to have the second-greatest beards in all the lands; only dwarves have finer beards.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncJxLE7PB1I

Elites are how I do orcs.

> Big
> Strong
> Vaguely Japanese/Mongol in appearance and attitude
> Allied with many other races
> Fucking despise humans
> Numerous
>>
File: calling-1-2.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1228) Image search: [Google]
calling-1-2.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1228
>>45356287

orc stain is dope
>>
File: calling-3-4.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1196) Image search: [Google]
calling-3-4.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1196
>>45365508
>>
File: calling-5-6.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1198) Image search: [Google]
calling-5-6.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1198
>>45365573

and that's where little orcs come from
>>
File: Snakebitez.jpg (225 KB, 595x850) Image search: [Google]
Snakebitez.jpg
225 KB, 595x850
>>45356287
>>45356671
40K Snakebitez are pretty close to your desires, right down to the biotech using species of all-male overgrown manchild hooligans.
>>
>>45357249
Interesting
>>
>>45364174
So similar to DnD 5e orcs?
>>
Fantasy niggers
>>
>>45353682
Arcanum?
>>
File: TogarIrontooth_zps440dbf2f.jpg (37 KB, 270x330) Image search: [Google]
TogarIrontooth_zps440dbf2f.jpg
37 KB, 270x330
I'm trying out a Half-Orc Wizard Gentleman. I love those kinds of characters where in appearance they seem brutish or bestial, but end up being intelligent and suave. Think the X-Men's Beast but with spells.
>>
>>45368708
He's also the result of a romance between a male human Wizard and his female half-orc bodyguard. His father was literally whisked off his feet by his mother when she had to save him.
>>
>>45356287
>>45365508
>>45365573
>>45365645
Where'd these come from? I only read the main comics, never seen any of this.
>>
>>45371051
it's an extra thing the author posted on his blog
>>
>>45352992
Very carefully.
>>
>>45357483
Unless it means they all look and act like pro-wrestlers.
>>
Half-Orcs are true orcs, or at least the closest to the orcs of old. Not many orcs care about that though, except for the orc kingdom
>>
>>45365573

I've seen the gronch orc penis currency before but the thing crawling out of the urethra is all kinds of horrifying
>>
>>45365573
Ah yes, the feeling of busting a nut.
>>
Only time I've used Orcs was in a M&M session where the Big Bad created them from trash and my version of Vampirism. They were basically trash vampires.
>>
>>45373710
Sounds like a race of hobos.
>>
>>45373734
You aren't that far off. Imagine all these big burly fucks with fabulous hair who do nothing but hang around garbage dumps or the sewers while trying to convert people to the Big Bad's side through biting them in the fucking neck.
>>
I ditched the word "orc" in an attempt to excise Tolkienisms from my setting. They're replaced conceptually by three species:

• Goblins, which are inspired by a mix of Tolkien's early depiction of goblins in "The Hobbit" and Baum's nomes. Powerful underground kingdoms of tunnelers, miners, craftsmen, they have a huge chip on their shoulder with respect to hating the "surface-dwellers", and practically every goblin is either a fierce soldier or a cunning smith/thinker. Kind of like your stereotypical fantasy dwarf, but more misshapen and hostile (not inherently evil, but so utterly dickish to each other and so totally hateful towards all non-goblins that they might as well be).

• Imps or "Hob-Goblins", which are a degenerate race of small goblins, descended from the original tunnel-dwelling stock. Imps have moved onto the surface and mostly inhabit forests, where they have a truly savage proto-culture and only the vestigial rudiments of language. Think, brownies plus cannibalism.

• Ogres or "Great Goblins", these guys replace the Uruk-hai or your Standard Fantasy Greenskin Orks™. Bred from goblins and humans long ago, they're your basic big tough-guy honorable warrior brick/tank race. Nomadic tribes led by shamans who wander the tundras of the Frozen North™, they're often seen as evil by more civilized people because they'll occasionally organize into a horde and raid the borderlands, but really they're just plain old barbarians.

That, elegan/tg/entlement, is how I "orc".
>>
>>45372700
Ebin maymay , fellow redditfriend!
>>
The dwelers of Orcistan, once humans who were horrendously changed by an evil Orichalcum cube-eldritch god.
>>
>>45352992
- All Orcs have a genetic disorder that makes then huge and strong but requires them to eat a lot.

- They're very big on conquest because they need more land to hunt and grow crops

- They can be found on any continent and country and their skin tones ranges from Green to Black depending on the location.

Not-Europe Orcs (GreenSkins) - Barbarous southerners whose culture is close to 9th - 11th century Europe.

Not-Middle East (BrownSkins) - Formed a Kingdom with the Elves and fight a the Middle Eastern human nation that wants all the non-humans burned alive.

Not-China (GraySkins) - They are basically the Mongols.
>>
>>45377709
If all orcs have a disorder, than no orcs have a disorder. That's just how orcs are, then.
>>
File: Brute.jpg (248 KB, 839x1013) Image search: [Google]
Brute.jpg
248 KB, 839x1013
>>45358951
Anyhow, the common depictions of Orcs are basically a mix war propaganda and ignorance. Orcs are not larger than humans, nor are they hunched or muscular.

The average human has literally never seen a real orc before, so all they've got to go on are these pictures that make them look like gorillas.

They're still creepy looking bastards, with large cat-like eyes, tight grey skin, forward facing nostrils, and ears a little like a bat's. It's just that they're very much not brutish. Their military is well-organized, and they're generally a bit above humans in terms of technology and industry. Their weapons, armor, and architecture are all incredibly well made.

They aren't savage murderers or noble savages, at least not on a racial scale. They don't have any particularly noteworthy ideas about honor or glory. They treat wars with "lesser races" as extermination and pest control, and practically every race is "lesser" in their eyes.
>>
>>45378198
I say genetic disorder because the Orcs are an offshoot of humanity, almost all races are within my particular setting. It's also a genetic disorder modeled off of a real one but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it.
>>
>>45378396
http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/prader-willi-syndrome ?
>>
Proud Warrior Tribe or pure W'AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGH!

I don't even 40k, and their orks are just really fun!
>>
>>45379274

Orkz are the only thing I like in 40k.

In a world of grimderp, a race of green-skinned brutes who can warp reality the more of them there are is positively hilarious.
>>
I take the grey-skinned niggers approach with orcs.
>>
File: stoic orc and elf.jpg (633 KB, 1000x1526) Image search: [Google]
stoic orc and elf.jpg
633 KB, 1000x1526
In my setting, orcs are physically, your average orc. Green, prominent-jawed, sharp teeth, burly, strong, big; all that. They're also great fighters, and almost all of 'em love big Hammers. Generally have a shamanistic, proud-warrior race type of feeling. They can, however, curl up and roll with great speed, like a Goron. This is often used in battle as well as most Orcish rituals.

The orcs originally were created to serve humans, usually on the farm as workers or caretakers. They excelled in manual labor and farm work, as well as gardening, taking care of children, and even cooking. Indeed, even today the Orcs are regarded highly as chefs for having a knack for cooking, even among some elves.
Though the orcs were not paid for their work, they loved the human families they served greatly, as did the humans. It was almost unheard of for the family orc not to sit at the dinner table at supper. Most families had one, but some larger, wealthier families may have even had a small orc family of three or four to upkeep the home.

However, when the God of war, chaos, and bloodshed, Revvinar, viewed the orcs and humans co-existing, he decided to "taint" the orcs through his foul fingers. Many orcs ran away from or slaughtered their families, and were little more than mindless beasts for many generations. They cooled down and brightened back to their usual selves eventually, but after years of war and bloodshed, they were shunned if not killed or captured by humans.

Though orcs and humans later become allies and friends (partially thanks to our party), there's still some form of rivalry. With their alliance with the humans, the orcs also allied themselves with the dwarves. The two races have since "hit it off", for the most part, the two sharing their love of battle, alcohol, and good food.
>>
File: 1445960270450.png (2 MB, 943x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445960270450.png
2 MB, 943x1080
>>45353025
Muh nigga.
>>
>>45363186
Look up old school Norse and medieval elves/faye-folk. I wouldn'the call those "refined."
>>
File: Orc Quality.jpg (157 KB, 450x683) Image search: [Google]
Orc Quality.jpg
157 KB, 450x683
>>
Trollocs.
>>
>>45365363
I thought the Sangheili respected humans.
>>
>>45382007
Some used to (mostly just Spartans, though) before 343 fucked everything up
>>
>>45363186
I once played an elf as a pointy-eared Conan; he had dignity, but if you fucked with him then he'd chop you in two.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.