[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars: Fortune Hunter Quest #24
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
File: 1453381681559.png (612 KB, 1011x729) Image search: [Google]
1453381681559.png
612 KB, 1011x729
PASTEBIN ANON’S PASTEBIN: http://pastebin.com/ckyf8EyE

PREVIOUSLY: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Star+Wars%3A+Fortune+Hunter

You kick back on the hood of Misri’s newly converted N-1T. A lot of the pockmarks and holes in the old N-1 have been welded over with scrap and other metals. As a result, in order for it not to look like some Corellian cookie, Misri got to painting. She decided on red with black and white trim to match your R-22 and Sparks’ own paintjobs. If you do say so yourself, she is quite the artist despite being “blind” in only some definitions of the word. Right now, Misri was inside the blacked over cockpit, running through a new simulation. You were watching it on a holoscreen in your lap.

And so far, she was doing terribly. Taken twenty hits, three critical one of which disabled the left engine. She lost four wingmen, and so far in the Coruscant run she’s only advanced at most a few kilometers. You suppose everyone had to start somewhere.

Finally, her craft explodes. And on cue, her groan of frustration is loud enough to be heard through the blasterproof cockpit. She disengages the sim and opens up the cockpit. She throws off her helmet and leans out the cockpit. Sweat runs down her bare arms and her face. “How the frak do you do this!?” she yells at you. “It feels like I’m going to faint!”

“Fainting is a part of flight,” you explain. She tilts her head to the side, sighing. You pick up a rag, then start rubbing some sweat off of her cheeks. She barely responds to it, too tired to do so. “Look, back when I was a cadet, we had a training sortie which usually lasted around an hour. But every sortie was incredibly tiring you see, both physically and mentally. Two sorties is usually what we aimed for. Three, you’re brownnosing. Four, you’re crazy. Five is nearly impossible unless you’re not human. Six...”

“Impossible?” she asks.
>>
>>45235149
[2/3]

“Well, I usually volunteered for seven,” you mutter. She looks at you with hints of confusion, awe, and some amount of “I don’t believe you”. You shrug. “Look, sorties were a good way to build up your killcount, and it was better than sitting in class listening to some old clone drone on about the ‘old days’.”

“I guess,” she mumbles.

You drop the rag, then check the time on your holopad. “We’re going to reach our destination soon, so grab a shower, then see what you can do in the machine shop.” She nods, still leaning over the cockpit side. “… you know, Misri. I don’t see you working on our stuff as often. At least, in terms of mods. Is there something wrong?”

“O- oh, nothing,” she says. “Just, I’m short on ideas is all.”

“You sure?” you ask as you step off the wing and onto the floor of the cargo bay. “You can always ask me if you want something. I enjoy having a mechanical mind on my crew.” Plus, while you were expected to maintain your TIEs back in Flight School, nobody ever actually goes into their TIE to fix it. That was for techies.

“I’m fine, really,” she says. “Honestly, I’m mostly focusing on trying to learn the Force.” You roll your eyes. “See! You rolled your eyes there, I’m not blind!”

“Look, you can learn it, but don’t waste your time on it,” you say. She sighs loudly, like a passive-aggressive technician. “Another thing though-“ The ship rumbles. … are you already out of hyperspace? “As you were.”

You hurry to the cockpit.

“Sir.” Dodger and Wilco look back to greet you as head towards a glowing nebula, sparkling with gas particles. But in your window view now was a large space station, a Cardan V-class space station, with extra expansion for cargo and bigger ships docking into it like those Star Destroyers and bulk freighters and what not. But behind that as well was a garrison fleet of other cruisers, Interdictors as well. “Hyperspace travel is restricted. We’re being hailed by that space station.”
>>
>>45235169
[3/3]

On the holo projector coming up now was a Stormtrooper with a black pauldron. “This is Captain Kozma of the Stormtrooper Corps. State your business.”

“My name is Rhys Cykgil. I’m on official business from Admiral Reike,” you say. “We need passage through the Veil nebula to the planet of Alpheridies.”

“Unfortunately travel through the nebula is restricted,” she says. What? “We will allow you to dock at the Veil Waystation, but nobody enters or leaves the Veil without expression authorization. We are sure you understand. Bay 6 will be open for you to land, but we would suggest instead you turn around and leave if you are not intending to refuel or replenish supplies, we have many ships that wish to use the station.” Captain Kozma disappears from the holo projector, the transmission cut.

You sigh. Great.

> Call Admiral Reike, see if he can get you through.
> Land at the Waystation, might as well.
> Take a turn around and see where else you can go. Maybe you might find another way through.
> Other
>>
>>45235185
>> Call Admiral Reike, see if he can get you through.
>>
>>45235185
What's Rhys reaction time measured as when he's doing a fighter sim?
>>
>>45235185

>>
>>45235416
Around a 1/8th of a second from the sound of a laser cannon being fired at him to him reacting to it.
>>
File: ShakeDatMoneymaker.jpg (88 KB, 500x613) Image search: [Google]
ShakeDatMoneymaker.jpg
88 KB, 500x613
>>45235185
>> Land at the Waystation, might as well.
>>
>>45235185
>>
>>45235185
>> Call Admiral Reike, see if he can get you through.
>>
>>45235185
>>
File: Barloz-class_freighter.jpg (92 KB, 448x400) Image search: [Google]
Barloz-class_freighter.jpg
92 KB, 448x400

“Lev.” He turns around from the navigation console, looking to you. “Get me a line with Admiral Reike. Dodger, Wilco. Take us in.” They all nod, setting about their respective duties.

“Say, do the Stormtrooper Corps still use Clones?” asks Wilco.

“Clones or no, those Stormtrooper give me the creeps,” says Dodger.

“Roger, roger,” says Wilco quietly.

“Sir.” Lev calls to you, then points to the Holoprojector.

And out of it comes the image of Admiral Daas Reike. “Cykgil. It’s been a while since you contacted me. Is something the matter?”

“I need passage into the Veil to the planet of Alpheridies,” you say.

He scratches his chin, frowning. “That so? I am afraid I cannot authorize that myself.” You tilt your head, confused. “Fact of the matter is, there is something of great interest to the Empire in the Alpheridies system that unfortunately must remain classified, even from you. However, I do have assets in the area. I’d be happy to tell them to look around for you if you’d like.”

“What’s so secret that I can’t get in there?” you ask.

“Let’s just say that the Emperor has great trust in me not to allow anyone near that planet,” he says. “At least, anybody he doesn’t trust.” You sigh, frustrated. Great, another float on the parade of constant interruptions. “If it’s another Dreadnaught like the one we found on Mustafar, rest assured we will find it for you.”

“Alright,” you say. “Thank you, Admiral.” He nods, and his transmission cuts. Great, maddening vagueness, something you really love.

[1/2]
>>
File: Gozanti-class_cruiser_SWR.png (389 KB, 976x532) Image search: [Google]
Gozanti-class_cruiser_SWR.png
389 KB, 976x532
>>45236133
[2/2]

-

-

The Lion’s Share docks in the intensely crowded Bay 6, filled with medium freighters like yours and packed up with containers, cargo, droids, and mechanics and workers running frantically around to get things sorted out. You, Misri, Kuvasz, and Vikker step out of the boarding ramp. “Hey, hey!” You walk over to a pair of white painted B1 Battle Droids wheeling over a boot to your landing leg. But before you can warn them off, they lock your ship in place. “What are you doing!?”

“Gravity locks,” says one of the B1s. “Standard procedure, we don’t want anybody leaving unless we want them to.”

“Yeah, just try and knock off that boot!” says the other one. They bang their fists together, as if they accomplished something today.

“We’re only here temporarily,” you explain. “You-“

“Sorry, we’re on break,” says the B1s. They immediately power down. Before you can complain, a power lifter droid immediately picks them up, and packs them up and takes them away. What tossers.

“So now what?” asks Misri. “We’re stuck here?”

“Not exactly,” you say. You walk over to a post, then open up a map of the station. Hm.

> Head to the Command deck. See if you can’t convince Captain Kozma that you can proceed.
> Ooh, there’s a “Gentlemen’s” club on the 3rd deck. Wouldn’t hurt to have a few drinks, make a few connections.
> Wander around the Hangar Bays. There’s always a smuggler who can forge you the right papers if you’re lucky.
> Other
>>
>>45236154
>> Ooh, there’s a “Gentlemen’s” club on the 3rd deck. Wouldn’t hurt to have a few drinks, make a few connections.
>>
>>45236154
> Head to the Command deck. See if you can’t convince Captain Kozma that you can proceed.
>>
>>45236154

Have Misri keep busy, install a blaster on R2 or fix up the At-Dp in the mean time.
>>
>>45236154
>> Head to the Command deck. See if you can’t convince Captain Kozma that you can proceed.

Have Misri keep busy.

I can understand her practicing on how to use the force but this is not the place for her to do so now.
>>
>>45236154
>> Ooh, there’s a “Gentlemens” club on the 3rd deck. Wouldn’t hurt to have a few drinks, make a few connections.
>>

“Stay here, Misri.” She nods. “Uh, work on the AT-PT or something. Me, Kuvasz, and Vikker can handle this.”

“Alrighty, sir.” She salutes, walking back into the ship.

You sigh, walking down the hangar bay to the door. Can’t believe they’d boot your ship. Not even Lotte booted your ship! Absolutely despicable.

-

-

Seeing as how you were on official Imperial business, Captain Kozma was gracious enough to greet you personally on the command deck. It’s clear here in the Expansion Region that the Empire was stretched for manpower, having to rely on old B1 Battle droids and lesser quality template Stormtroopers by the looks of things. She stands aboard the command deck in full armor, a black pauldron over her shoulder, looking down at you all from her command post. “Rhys Cykgil. I checked the records, you are indeed working for Admiral Daas Reike. He actually has influence over the Alpheridies system here.”

> Captain Dozli Kozma <
> Garrison Commander of Veil Waystation <

“So, I can go in then?” you ask.

“No,” she says. “Like I said, no one leaves, no one enters without permission from either
>>
>>45237138
[2/2]

Emperor Palpatine himself or Grand Moff Tarkin. What goes in on Alpheridies is highly classified, hence…” She motions to the Interdictors outside the window. “We wish to keep it that way.”

“I can tell,” you say. “But surely you could make an exception for me?”

“No,” she says. “But we will allow you and your crew to stay here as long as you need to. We are not completely unreasonable here on the Veil Waystation.” She motions to Kuvasz. “And speaking of unreasonable, I wasn’t aware you were a friend of the Mandalorians.”

“He’s not,” says Kuvasz. “Nor am I.”

“Is that so?” asks Kozma. “How’s it feel to be part of a dying culture?”

Kuvasz grunts. “I’d be happy to show you if you’d come down here and allow me to choke you.”

“Typical.” Kozma looks back at you. “Regardless, you are here as travelers, nothing more. And speaking of which. If you are to stay here for an extended period of time, I will have to ask that you disarm yourselves. All weapons and personal defense equipment will be kept in the hangar safe storage until you reclaim them.”

“What if I don’t want to give that up?” you ask.

“Then you can leave,” she says. “Your choice.”

> “We’ll leave then.”
> “Fine, we’ll give up our weapons.”
> Other
>>
>>45237160
> “Fine, we’ll give up our weapons.”
see if we can't keep a hidden one in case things go to shit, which they inevitably will.
>>
>>45237160
>> “We’ll leave then.”
>>
>>45237160
>> “We’ll leave then.”
>>
>>45237160
>“We’ll leave then.”
>>
>>45237160
>> “We’ll leave then.”
>>
File: fWx327.gif (895 KB, 320x156) Image search: [Google]
fWx327.gif
895 KB, 320x156
>>45237160
>“We’ll leave then.”
>>
>>45237160
>“Fine, we’ll give up our weapons.”
"I gotta wait for the Admiral's flunkies to get what I need from inside the system, anyway."
>>
> “We’ll leave then.”

“We’ll leave then,” you say. You sigh, hooking your thumbs on your belt. “I ain’t about to give up my weapons just to have some fun in a lekku bar. You have a nice day, Kozma.”

“You as well,” she says. The three of you turn around, walking out of the command deck.

-

-

“I can’t believe it,” you say. “If Admiral Reike wants me to find this Katana Fleet for him, surely he’d let me go into somewhere he has control over!” You shake your head, grimacing at the thought of bureaucratic nonsense. It’s why you’re a pilot and not some government drone in the Imperial Senate. At least if the Senate gets dissolved, there won’t be much more of this red tape nonsense. The three of you walk down the hallway, where civilian traders and workers move past you. At regular intervals B1 Battle droid guards are posted as well.

“Perhaps he has more skeletons in the closet than you realize,” says Vikker. “And besides, the big guy didn’t exactly help things.”

“She started it,” says Kuvasz. “I offered to finish it.” You roll your eyes. Kuvasz, poor guy, not the most charming man in the galaxy. Though if Kozma were to start it with you, you’d definitely finish it in her quarters maybe. You smirk a little, shoving your hands in your pockets.

And as the door to the hangar opens, you step in to see your ship still having been booted. Ugh, getting those things on is easy. Getting them off, even intentionally through how its designed, is not. Going to be hours to get that thing off. But as you approach, you see a pair of people looking up at it, accompanied by Misri. “… and yeah, we’ve got some thrusters from a CR70 strapped to it, basically. Gives us a lot of speed.” The pair look like a Trandoshan and a Wookiee. Oh no, these two. Misri, why!? She looks over at you. “Rhys, hey!”

“Misri.” You approach, hand on your holster. “What’s-“

“Rhys!” Kublai and MadClaw, from Coruscant. “And Vikker!”

[1/2]
>>
>>45238231
that reminds me, why did we report to him anyway. I feel he is shady.
>>
>>45238265
[2/2]

Vikker holds out his arms, walking up to them. “Boys!” They march up to each other and give each other bumps of the chest and some quick but tight hugs. “Ah, you’re looking splendid, Kublai! And MadClaw, you’ve gotten bigger!” MadClaw snorts, laughing a bit in his Wookiee language. “What are you two doing here? Is Black Swan around?” Please say no.

“We parted amicably,” says Kublai. “She’s somewhere, but we ended up stuck here after that incident aboard the Balmoral. She dumped us off and left us to our own devices so now we’re just helping Kozma run security until we can get a new ship.” He snarls happily, scratching at his snout. “And Rhys, hope we have no hard feelings about us hunting you. Just business, you know?”

“Sure, sure,” you say.

They look at Kuvasz, who glares angrily at them. “And you, Mandalorian. No hard feelings?”

“Surely not, anyone who can best me deserves some respect,” he says.

“Ha!” Kublai punches Kuvasz on the arm, grinning. “So, Rhys. Were you just leaving?” You nod. “That’s a shame. We needed someone of your… talents. If you’re interested in making a few extra credits?”

> “I might be. What’s the job?”
> “No thanks. I don’t deal with bounty hunting anymore.”
> Other
>>
>>45238290
>> “I might be. What’s the job?”

A part of me likes these guys. I at least want the Wookie.
>>
>>45238290
>>
>>45238290

>>45238343
I want the wookie to piss Lotte off, does that make me a bad person?
>>
>>45238269
Because Rhys is fine with EVIL, so long as EVIL doesn't backstab him or not pay him.
The Admiral, while EVIL, is willing to let him work without oversight, promised good pay, and benefits. And is apparently willing to pay Rhys for his services.

Notice how he hasn't called up Rhys for progress reports, but Zann keeps breathing down our neck for progress and loyalty checks?
>>
>>45238290
>“I might be. What’s the job?”
>>
>>45238290
>>
>>45238290
>“No thanks. I don’t deal with bounty hunting anymore.”
>>
>>45238398
Well to be fair Rhys thinks of him as weird not really evil but since the admiral is a good business man unlike Lotte or Zann, he's more open with working with him.

>>45238370
A little, one must appreciate the Wookie for who he is. Not because it pisses off one person.
>>
>>45238398
That's how i see it so long as evil pays it's debts I don't think Rhy's cares. I expect Zann to back stab us if we help him.
>>
>>45238511
>I expect Zann to back stab us if we help him.
I actually expect Zann to hold up his end of the deal. I just can't stand his management style.
Always calling us, demanding to be told when we've found new pieces of information, constantly telling us that he'll kill us if we betray him.

Granted, he has reason to not trust us, but at that point just cut us loose and have his other men track us since he hasn't paid us anything yet.
>>
>>45238583
The way Zann makes his offers and runs his business is really slipshod. He'll kill potential candidates that don't sign up with him? That's one way to fuck up the job market for yourself.
>>
>>45238290
>>
File: 1376072071177.gif (538 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1376072071177.gif
538 KB, 200x150
>>45238583
>I have eyes and ears everywhere.
>You are never beyond my grasp.
>Join me, or I will kill you and all those you hold dear.
>No one can reject me.
Fuck off, mate. Seriously.
>>
>>45238583
>>45238633
Agreed. it seems we make Rhys style of business in which he wants some degree of freedom to operate while also not fucking with the population at large if he can help it.
>>
>>45238903
And now you know why we're not throwing in with Zann, yet still won't kick him to the curb yet.

>>45238932
>while also not fucking with the population at large if he can help it.
I don't think this is out of any altruism, but is purely out of pragmatism.
In that, if they're all dead, they can't talk about him anymore.
And he is fine with fucking over the population at large, if it's for some kind of vainglorious stunt that will get him talked about, and banned from the planet, for years.

Like that thing on Naboo.
>>
>>45239081
I don't think Naboo was intentional/
>>
File: QuasarFireCarrier-SWR.png (13 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
QuasarFireCarrier-SWR.png
13 KB, 400x200

“What’s your angle, Kublai?”

He sniffs a bit, wrapping his arm around your shoulder and leading you away from your ship. Kuvasz and MadClaw follow after you, a bit of security for one and the other you suppose. “We have a problem. You see, we’ve been hired by some…” He licks his teeth a bit, snarling. “Anti-establishment types.” Rebels, huh? “They see the Veil Waystation, and they see… establishment.”

“So what, you want me to blow the place up?” you ask.

“Not in so many words,” he says. “And besides, that’d get the Empire on our backs and we wouldn’t want that, now would we?” You guess not. “They want to steal a ship. It’s a Quasar fire bulk cruiser, goes by the name of Flurry. It’s several Bays down in Bay 26 with the rest of the Bulks. Tractor beam locks and gravity well generators are keeping the ship here. We simply need to er… liberate it for them.”

“Oh?” You cross your arms, then gently shrug Kublai’s arm off. “Is that it?”

“Well.” He shrugs. “Not exactly. It is a very, very, big ship and it needs a pilot of er... exceptional skill to guide out of here. You jump into hyperspace a few parsecs away. The boys pick it up. You go home 50,000 credits richer.”

“And if I refuse?” you ask.

“No hard feelings.” He nods to MadClaw. “But MadClaw here will think you’re a tooka.”

> “Yeah, I’ll pass. Nice talking with you boys.”
> “Throw in a way to get that grav-lock off my ship quicker and you got a deal.”
> Other
>>
>>45239081
To say nothing of irredeemably breaking any number of hearts just to get what he wants. See: the Furies and their Basilisk.

That said, women appear to be Rhys's biggest vice (when he's not flying). The difference between him and Vikker is that Rhys actually scores on a semi-regular basis (or at least thinks he does).
>>
>>45239110
>> “Throw in a way to get that grav-lock off my ship quicker and you got a deal.”
>>
>>45239110
>> “Yeah, I’ll pass. Nice talking with you boys.”
>>
>>45239110
> “Throw in a way to get that grav-lock off my ship quicker and you got a deal.”
L-O-D-S-E-M-O-N-E
>>
>>45239110
Steal a giant ship out of an Imperial dock to deliver to the Rebels, all while we're on an ostensibly Imperial assignment?

“Throw in a way to get that grav-lock off my ship quicker and you got a deal.”
We're not going to get Alpheridies through official means, so it's time to play a little dirty, even if we piss off Palpatine in the process.
>>
>>45239110
>> “Throw in a way to get that grav-lock off my ship quicker and you got a deal.”
>>
>>45239307
>>45239343
Guys we're literally here for the Admiral.

Like.. we're actively here for him.

I don't want to fuck up the possible access he can get for us. We do want to find that fleet.
>>
>>45239307
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
>>
>>45239110

Because why not just piss everyone off at us
>>
>>45239402
He can't get access for us into Alpheridies, he already told us as much in >>45236133
Unless you mean general access to Imperial things.
>>
>>45239402
Admiral Reike just said he can't get us in. Only Palpatine and Grand Moff Tarkin themselves can get us legal access. The Admiral's hands are tied, so it's time to cut the Gordian knot ourselves.
>>
>>45239110
Why are you voting to fuck us
>>
>>45239469
>>45239475
So?
He also said he'll have his flunkies do the heavy lifting for us, and they'll give us whatever they find.

We are literally being paid to sit around and do whatever the fuck we want (so long as it doesn't come back on the Admiral), and you want to fuck this up?
>>
>>45239510
How else do you intend to get the boot off the Lion's Share faster?
>>
>>45239110
>>
>>45239110
>“Yeah, I’ll pass. Nice talking with you boys.”
Don't fuck this job up.
>>
>>45239536
We could ask for it to be taken off or wait to see if anything is found planet side then call the admiral.
>>
>>45239536
Why do we need it off faster? Where do we need to be that a few hours will make all the difference, when we're waiting on the Admiral's guys in the Veil to get us what we need?

>>45239475
>The Admiral's hands are tied, so it's time to cut the Gordian knot ourselves.
Read >>45236133
>However, I do have assets in the area. I’d be happy to tell them to look around for you if you’d like
He is offering to have his own people work for us, do the heavy lifting for us, for no additional cost. The people that already have the need authorizations and who the garrison won't harass because they're supposed to be there.

Doing this job is the very definition of fucking up a good thing.
>>
>>45239110
>>
>>45239536
Faster? This is the last piece of the puzzle, no one else is going to be able to get to it with all of those Interdicters, and the Admiral just offered to have his men search for the piece while we bum around on his payroll.

Why the fuck do we need the boot taken off faster?
>>
>>45239645

true but we are not on his payroll though.
>>
>>45239608
Yeah alright.
>>45239307 here, changing my vote to
>>
>>45239726
Also fun meta-fact; the Flurry was present at the Battle of Endor under Rebel command.
>>
>>45239757
So it's going to get jacked by the Rebels sooner or later?
>>
50,000 credits, shame we are turning it down but i see the point people are making.
>>
>>45239780
Pretty much.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Flurry
>>
this seems kind of a slow thread today.
>>
>>45239900
The Mandalore coronation thread last weekend went by blazing fast in comparison, because there was a lot of discussion.
>>
>>45239946
yeah but we keep denying things to do so that also makes it a bit slow too.
>>

“I’m afraid I’m going to have to pass,” you say. “As tempting as 50k sounds, I want to stay on the Empire’s good side, okay?”

“Fine, fine.” He pats your shoulder, giving you a wink with his lizard eye. “But if you’re ever in need of scum like us, we’re always a call away.” He snarls, his tongue running along his teeth. “Come on, MadClaw. Let’s go see if there are any fine lekku to chase at the bar.” MadClaw roars at you, apparently calling you a tooka in his language before rejoining Kublai.

You sigh, well, you’re still stuck for the next several hours until the grav-locks come off. “So?” asks Vikker as you approach.

“They tried to recruit me to steal a ship for them, I passed,” you explain. You don’t want to get on anybody’s bad side just yet today. Especially not Admiral Reike and his merry posse of Inquisitors. As hot as they were, you’re not wanting to see them again so soon. “So we’re going to be stuck until those guys get the grav locks off.”

“Keep pulling!” A squad of ten B1 Battle Droids try to get the grav-lock off of your ship’s landing leg. They all groan and scream in exertion as they desperately try to get it off. Even with people who know how to get it off, grav-locks are an absolute pain in the rear to deal with. You’re not surprised many people use them at all. “Almost!” They all slip and immediately barrel into each other in one big pile. Stupid droids.

You sigh. Great. Well, at least things can’t get any worse.

[1/2]
>>
>>45240172
[2/2]

At this rate, you kind of wish things got worse. “Tell you what.” Vikker slaps you on the arm, grunting. “I’ll hit the lekku bar for you with Kuvasz until you figure what you want to do. Might even catch up with Kublai and MadClaw. Come on, tough guy. We’ll see if you’ve lost your touch in your old age.”

Kuvasz nods, walking with Vikker. “It’s not that I’ve lost my touch. I just wonder if a Twi’lek is so willing to give a lapdance to an Aqualish over an old man.” Vikker punches him on the arm, and recoils at the pain of punching his armor plate.

Oh great. Now what?

> “Hey, wait up!” Head to the bar with the guys. This does mean disarming but, a drink’s a drink.
> Stay with the ship. At least until the boot comes off.
> Wander around the hangars, see if anybody needs something done for spare cash.
> Other
>>
>>45239110
>“Yeah, I’ll pass. Nice talking with you boys.”
>>
>>45240187
>“Hey, wait up!” Head to the bar with the guys. This does mean disarming but, a drink’s a drink.
>>
>>45240187
>>
>>45240187
>Stay with the ship. At least until the boot comes off.
>>
>>45240187
>>
>>45240187
>> Wander around the hangars, see if anybody needs something done for spare cash.
>>
>>45240187
>> “Hey, wait up!” Head to the bar with the guys. This does mean disarming but, a drink’s a drink.

Beer and titties are scientifically proven to make time go faster. Plus it's fun.
>>
>>45240187

> Wander around the hangars, see if anybody needs something done for spare cash.

Let's earn some money.
>>
>>45240187
>“Hey, wait up!” Head to the bar with the guys. This does mean disarming but, a drink’s a drink.
>>
>>45240187
>>
>>45240215
>>45240273
>>45240301
then what was the point of telling off the commander?
>>
>>45240359
Circumstances changed.
>>
>>45240221
>>45240241
>>45240235
>>45240325
Wouldn't
What are you guys planning on doing? Talk to Misri?
>>
>>45240359
Shit happens bro.
>>
>>45240384
by what?
>>
>>45240187
>Other
Check the progress on the nav map, and begin figuring out where the Fleet is not.
>>

You sigh, taking off your jacket and bunching it up under your arm. Today just isn’t productive. You hate days that aren’t productive. Of course that doesn’t count time spent in hyperspace, at least you’re going somewhere. But having that boot on your ship and being forced to spend time mucking about like some cadet on probation is really ticking you off. As you step into the machine shop, you see Misri jumbling some wires together as she bangs her head to the music played on her headphones. “Misri.” No response. She doesn’t hear you. You walk on over, then tug on her headphones.

And immediately recoil at the noise of it being projected out. A loud bass drop and electronic tuning echoes off every corner of the metal walls in the ship. “What’s up?” she says as if expecting to hear her. You shut off her holopad, turning off the music.

“We’re going to be stuck here for a few hours,” you say. “At least until that boot comes off.”

“Oh?” She tilts her head. “Not going to the lekku bar with the other guys?” You shake your head. “Wow, showing some restraint. Unless you’re here for some alone time with me.” She runs her hands down her hips, giving you a mocking pout. “So alone, so frail, so-“

“I’m not in the mood to flirt,” you say. She quickly knocks it off. “Are you making any progress on the tracker or anything?”

“I am, slowly,” she says. “Me and Lev have been working on it and we do have a rough concept.” She grabs a wrench and leads you over to a box with a screen on it. Below the screen are several dials and buttons. Very simple design you guess. “We’ve got it tracking local hyperspace routes and trails, but until we get more pieces of the Katana Fleet’s navlogs, we can’t project an accurate destination for its next jump.”

[1/2]
>>
>>45240852
[2/2]

“Are you sure?” you ask.

“Yes,” she says. She shrugs. “Sorry.” You sigh, rubbing your forehead. This is annoying. “But hey, it’s not all bad! We get to spend some time together, you and me!” She grins, nudging you with her elbow. “… come on, get hyped.”

You sit down on a bench, crossing your legs. “Sorry, I’m just a little annoyed as all.”

Misri frowns a little, then sighs. “Well, maybe you can ask Jennis for some nudes or something to help pass the time.” You roll your eyes. “I dunno. I’m throwing ideas at you, seeing what sticks.” She snaps her fingers, grinning. “Oh, I totally remembered, I made some progress today with learning the Force, do you want to see?”

“I don’t-“

“You want to see,” she says. She quickly wheels over a cart whereupon sits a wrench, a screwdriver, and a hammer. “Here, just watch me rearrange these tools using only the Force!” She rubs her hands together, grinning. She holds out her hands, then takes a deep breath, then lowers her head.

And to your surprise, in just a few seconds, they float. Without any kind of prompting or any kind of… You’re baffled. They float. Clumsily yes, but they’re off the cart’s top, spinning around like little meteors until Misri gently drops them back. “… did I do it?” she asks. You nod. “Yes!” She pats the cart’s top, grinning. “How’s that, huh?”

> “Impressive. Never do that again.”
> “It was good, Misri.”
> “I’d rather you not waste your time on this.”
> Other
>>
>>45240881
> “It was good, Misri but remember the dangers of this, i just want you to be safe even if i can't stop you form doing this.”
>>
>>45240881
>> “It was good, Misri.

why did people wanted to stay on the ship?
>>
>>45240881
>“It was good, Misri.”
>>
>>45240881
>>45240933
We already went over this with her.

> “It was good, Misri.”

>

You sigh, taking off your jacket and bunching it up under your arm. Today just isn’t productive. You hate days that aren’t productive.

Took the words out of my goddamn mouth Rhys.
>>
>>45240881
> “It was good, Misri.”
You know my policy.
>>
>>45240881
>> Other

"Misri, we're on an Imperial space station. A pretty large and important space station blocking passage to something top secret. There's a chance that an inquisitor might be on-board to keep an eye on things."
>>
>>45240881
>> “It was good, Misri.
>>
>>45240881
>Other
"Misri, did you consider that there could be Inquisitors on this station that could have felt what you did? I'm not telling you to never use the Force; I'm telling you to consider your surroundings before you get us all killed."
>>
>>45240933
This.
>>
>>45240933
>>45241059
>>45241144
We've warned her at least three times already. I'm pretty sure she gets the point.
>>
>>45241711
If she got the point, she wouldn't be doing space magic on an Imperial station.
>>
> “It was good, Misri.”

“It was good, Misri.”

She nods, smiling happily. “Really?” You nod again, for emphasis. “Awesome!” She pumps her fist, shoveling the tools back into a toolkit. “And hey, there’s a lot more where that came from!” You nod again, more slowly this time. As curious as you are towards how Misri did that, you’re not going to try and upset her. If anything, you’re kind of proud of her. “I’ve been dusting up some of your holobooks about the Jedi when you were sleeping, trying to figure out things they can do. And it’s a lot of things you know.”

“I’m aware,” you say. “But you know, Misri. We are on an Imperial Space Station. So maybe a little caution would be-“

“Did you know that the Jedi can jump like fifty meters in the air if they want to?” she asks. You nod. Those are your books after all. “… oh, right. Well, they can! And I want to learn how to do that!”

“You’re not jumping around in this ship if I can help it.” She sticks her tongue out at you, wheeling the cart away. “Misri, I just want you to be careful. There’s no telling what’ll happen if the Empire knows about this.”

“Yeah, yeah, I know, -Dad-.” She sighs. “But you know, if you had these powers, I know you’d abuse the hell out of them.” A mind trick that’ll let you influence people and make them do whatever you command? Of course you would. You’d strike out less often. “Anyway, I gotta go give Sparks a bath, why don’t you-“

Lev steps in. “Sir. A call from Admiral Reike.”

[1/2]
>>
>>45241818
[2/2]

“See!” She grins. “You got something to do.” She walks into the cargo bay. Lev walks over to you, pulling out a holopad from his belt and showing it to you.

“Cykgil.” Admiral Reike crosses his arms. “I got good news and bad news. The good news is that I received good word that there is a Dreadnaught from the Katana Fleet on Alpheridies’ surface. Surface scans suggest that it’s embedded on the surface, perfectly visible,” he says. You nod to him. Bad news? “But, the bad news is the surface of Alpheridies is currently… we can’t retrieve it just yet.”

“Why not?” you ask.

“Reasons,” he says. “I cannot tell you, classified information. But, I will have the Dreadnaught’s navlogs soon, very soon.” You nod, good, that’s good. “Though, since we’re here, Rhys. I must tell you, my Inquisitors did return to me with some interesting information a week ago, and they just reminded me about something I should've asked you about earlier. They tell me you killed a Jedi Master, Dosann Arroyo. One of Cin Dralig’s finest students. That true?”

“Yeah,” you say.

“… you didn’t actually kill him, did you?” he says. You blink. Wha- where is this coming from? He quirks his brow. “Is he dead, or not?”

> “Of course he’s dead. Why would I lie about that?”
> “… from a certain point of view, he’s dead.”
> “No. He’s not.”
> Other
>>
>>45241848
>> “Of course he’s dead. Why would I lie about that?”
>>
>>45241848
> Other
"Yes, he's dead."
Don't even add the seed of doubt with 'why would I lie about that?'
>>
>>45241848
>“Of course he’s dead. Why would I lie about that?”
If anything, if he survived, we can chalk it up to Jedi stubbornness.
>>
>>45241848
>> “… from a certain point of view, he’s dead.”

Time to Obi Wan this shit.
>>
>>45241848
>>45241987
This.
>>
>>45241848
>"Yes, he's dead"
>>
>>45241848
>>45241987
This.

This thread reminds me of one of the slow days of Girls und Panzer.
>>
>>45241848
>“… from a certain point of view, he’s dead.”
> Other
"Your Inquisitors asked for the Jedi's lightsaber; I got them the lightsaber. I consider all transactions final, no refunds or store credit."
>>
>>45242175
That's okay. Like GuP, we have a beautiful high-school gearhead and an assortment of old model vehicles which will win us the day
>>
>>45242213
Why the -fuck- do you want to tell the Admiral, of which we are trying not to piss off (see: not stealing that ship earlier), that we lied to his Inquisitors?
>>
>>45241848
>>
>>45241848
>>45241987
Honestly he didn't even try to fight back, I think he WANTED to die. Like putting a old dog done.
>>
>>45242286
>that we lied to his Inquisitors
They're not his Inquisitors and they're keeping an eye on him as much as they're there to guard him.
>>
>>45242274
and people wanting to do jobs to earn money.

and people chasing after ass.

I mean damn, kind of wished we did either because we had the same talking point with Misri.
>>
>>45242365
Technically, they ARE his Inquisitors. They came from Palpatine, but the Admiral directly outranks them. We pulled rank on them specifically to get out of an interrogation.
>>
>>45242365
They were strictly gifted to him by the Empire and are under his command where Inquisitors are traditionally not. They -are-.
>>
>>45241848
>>
>>45241848
>"… from a certain point of view, he’s dead.”

they asked for the lightsaber. we gave them the lightsaber. they just assumed that he would only part with it when he was dead
>>
>>45241848
"He is no longer a threat to the empire in anyway nor will he ever teach what he knew. What did he know something important?"

Vague enough to imply death but a easy way to gain info
>>
>>45242286
There's an even chance he knows the truth. Lying to his face might give the guy the wrong idea.
>>

“From a certain point of view, he’s dead.”

He tilts his head, giving you a very cold glare. “You know, during the Clone Wars, I served alongside Jedi. One of them was Pong Krell. You happen to know of the circumstances of his death?” You shake your head. Judging by his asking that, you guess the story of him being killed in battle weren’t true. “He was killed in battle, but against the Clones. It took the combined power of two of the most elite battalions of the Grand Army of the Republic to defeat him.”

You nod. “I see. I guess-“

“And I am not kidding, the 501st and the 212th Clone Battalions were some of the most decorated units in the war. From Geonosis all the way to the Knightfall operation, Utapau, Umbara, Teth, and other locations across the Outer Rim Sieges. They were, and still are, the most elite troops a general can ask for. Bred from birth to be the perfect soldiers, highly skilled, and yet took horrendous casualties when neutralizing him.”

“Where are you going with this?” you ask.

[1/2]
>>
>>45242844
[2/2]

“You expect me to believe that some two-bit treasure finder and his merry band of ragtag misfits somehow killed a Jedi Master?” Well. Okay, when he- no, he’s building you up and tearing you down. You just have to maintain your ground as all. “Listen, Cykgil. I consider myself an intelligent and somewhat reasonable man. You might be lying to me, you might have also gotten lucky too. Maybe you were smart and just killed him from a distance. The Sisters assigned to me are nothing more than eyecandy for the troops, against a real Jedi Master they’d be slaughtered, and in finding Jedi they're nearly useless. So you must have obviously done something right. So from my point of view, he’s dead. But from yours, perhaps he’s still alive, and still potentially a threat.”

You say nothing.

“… Regardless. I suppose it will be a mystery until we can get troops on Tython,” he says. “And as it is out of my jurisdiction, it will take a while. But for now, I-“ An aide comes into view, then whispers into his ear. “… I see.” He nods to the aide, and he walks out of view. “It has come to my attention that something has drawn the ire of an associate in Alpheridies. I am coming to see what it is he wants personally. Perhaps we can talk over a nice drink or something?”

> “… actually, I have to go. Right now.”
> “Sure. That’d be lovely.”
> Other
>>
>>45242878
>>
>>45242844

How did this win?
>>
>>45242878
>> “Sure. That’d be lovely.”
>> Other
"Any idea when they will cut me and my crew loose. I have such a juicy lead that it's killing me just sitting on it."
>>
>>45241848
"Listen your freaky little psycho dolls paid me to bring them a lightsaber, I brought them a lightsaber, all square"
>>
>>45242920
Because lying to someone, and them being able to easily find out about it might be bad, and cause problems for us in the future? And more people realized this than did not?
>>
>>45242920
5 that to 4 'Yes, he's dead.'
>>
>tfw Reike tries to interrogate us

>tfw all you need to say is "Dude was old, tired, and done with life, he didn't put up a fight. Told us seeing his apprentice die really took away the fire he had left."

Donezo.

Then he investigates Tython later and we'll have sold the Katana fleet to a black hole and fucked off to null-space somewhere to avoid literally everyone trying to murder us.
>>
>>45242878
>“… actually, I have to go. Right now.”
>>
>>45242878
>>
>>45242878

>>45242983
yup. We had no illusions we were fucked when we found him, but sometimes fortune smiles on the bold, and the foolish.
>>
So we basically skipped all the side stuff German tries to distract/offer us and we're going straight to the plot?
>>
>>45242878
>“Sure. That’d be lovely.”
>>
>>45242878
Tell him to bring the twins.
>>
>>45243055
As far as the thread is concerned, "diverting the plot to assist with Rebel-instigated grand theft auto" doesn't count as "side stuff."
>>
>>45243370
but we could have gone to the bar.

Or search for other jobs besides that.
>>
>>45243408
They really want to make sure the budding Force Adept in the cargo hold doesn't get herself into trouble. That or they're really attached to their ship.
>>
So did the Admiral already know and he just wanted to see how we respond? Or did he not know and he was fishing?
>>
>>45243493
It sounds like he was fishing. As far as the admiral is concerned, unless this guy is the king of all cheaters, there is no way scum like Rhys brought down a Jedi Master singlehandedly.
>>
>>45243493
We can ask him over that drink, since it's up in the air at the moment.
>>

“That’d be lovely, Admiral.”

He nods. “Very well. I have a personal hangar for my shuttle, I’ll contact Captain Kozma ahead of time. Meet me there.” You nod, and his transmission cuts out.

Lev looks at you. “Sir. You seem nervous.” What, is Lev suddenly a mind reader now? Ugh. You roll your eyes, pulling your jacket on again. First it’s non-production, now it’s heavy into trying to play the political game with the Empire? Now you kind of wish that Lotte would just come and kidnap you. You sigh, walking past Lev. “Sir, shall I alert Kuvasz and Vikker of this?”

“Sure, Lev,” you say. “Might as well. But make sure Misri stays where she is, okay? I got a bad feeling that this isn’t exactly her type of er… place to be.” He nods.

Right. On then.

-

-

Vikker crosses his arm. “You know, you interrupted me in the middle of a dance,” he says.

“No I didn’t,” you mutter. Vikker grunts. Kuvasz hooks his thumbs onto his belt as all of you watch a Lambda shuttle fly on in. There was no procession of Stormtroopers and pilots to welcome him, no parade of walkers and AT-ATs to greet him. It was just a simple arrival, and you like that way. Captain Kozma and a few of her Stormtroopers stand by you, ready to greet you. The Lambda Shuttle lands with a loud thunk, and the boarding ramp comes down. First, the Sisters. Then Stormtroopers of the 41st Stormtrooper Battalion. Then finally, the man himself, Admiral Reike.

“Admiral,” you greet. He smiles, holding out his hand. You shake it. “Good to see you again.” You look around, frowning a bit. “No drink?”

“Captain Kozma,” he calls. She nods, leaving you all. A table is set out for all of you. “Sit.” He looks over to his Stormtroopers as the three of you sit down. “Lieutenant Tantor, secure the bay.”

[1/2]
>>
File: Redeemer.jpg (593 KB, 2544x960) Image search: [Google]
Redeemer.jpg
593 KB, 2544x960
>>45243705
[2/3]

“Right away, sir,” he says eagerly. Must be a cadet or something. A B1 droid pushes a chair for him to sit in, and right away a bottle of drink is presented for you all. Tantor commands his Stormtroopers to sweep the empty hangar bay, save for the shuttle and you all.

“So,” says Admiral Reike. He motions to the Inquisitors standing on either side of them. “They tell me that you made a lot of passes at them.” You shrug, neither denying or admitting. “Fair enough. My associate will arrive in just a little bit. So we have time.” He uncorks the bottle, and pours you all a glass. Vikker immediately takes a drink.

“You all aren’t very talkative aren’t you?” he says, half-jokingly.

“Ain’t much to talk about,” says Kuvasz. “Today has been slow, not helped by our inability to get past the Veil Nebula towards Alpheridies.”

“Yes, yes, I apologize,” he says. “But, with the new information we will receive. We will finally have the Katana Fleet in our grasp.” You take a sip as well, might as well get buzzed for this. “Rhys, why don’t you tell us the story of how you killed the Jedi?” Oh.

“Well-“ You’re suddenly interrupted by the hissing of a door opening.

Admiral Reike looks past you. “Ah, here he is.”

You all look back to see a man, dressed in black armor much like the Sisters. His helmet however is completely concealing, with only a single red eye on it, and not even where eyes are supposed to go. On his sides are two Stormtroopers dressed in all black armor and carrying large repeater rifles. They step towards you, and immediately the Sisters hurry over to him, and bow to him. “Your honor.”

“Out of my way,” he growls. The Sisters are quickly to crawl to the side as he continues stepping towards you.

You can see it on Vikker and Kuvasz’s faces.

You’ve got a bad feeling about this.

> The Emperor’s Eye <

[2/3]
>>
>>45243728
[3/3]

“He works with the Inquisitorius in hunting Jedi,” Admiral Reike explains.

The Emperor’s Eye nods. “I felt a disturbance.” He looks towards you. “There is someone here who knows of the Force, and knows how to use it. It is gone now, but I still feel their presence somewhere on this station.”

“Well, until then, sit.” Reike motions to an empty chair.

The Emperor’s Eye glares at Admiral Reike. “I have no time for games, Admiral. I-“

“Sit.” Reike again motions to the chair. After a few seconds, the Emperor’s Eye sits down, next to you, staring at you. “Rhys was just telling us the story of how he killed a Jedi Master, Dosann Arroyo.”

You blink, looking at the Emperor’s Eye, then back at Reike. He motions you to continue.

> Tell the story.
> “Erm. On second thought, I’d like to be excused.”
> “Actually, why don’t you tell us about yourself, Admiral, I’m a little curious as all.”
> Other
>>
>>45243755
>Tell the story

Tell them that they asked for the lightsaber and we delivered on the saber. they didn't stipulate that he had to be dead
>>
>>45243755
>> “Actually, why don’t you tell us about yourself, Admiral, I’m a little curious as all.”
>>
>>45243755
> “Actually, why don’t you tell us about yourself, Admiral, I’m a little curious as all.”
>>
>>45243755
if that fails
>> Tell the story.
He knew why we were here, and at that moment I knew I was fucked. Then he told us a his sad story and gave up the ghost. He had no desire to fight, he had given up because of what happened in his past. He was a walking ghost. Never even tried to use his saber.
>>
>>45243755
"Turns out the death of his padawan crushed his spirit, he had gave up on life and did not resist death. Saying that the jedi fell thanks to their hubris. After that i took the lightsaber to you and that was that"
>>
>>45243755

These
>>45243808
>>45243781
>>
>>45243755
>“Actually, why don’t you tell us about yourself, Admiral, I’m a little curious as all.”
Being a former flyboy, it helps to indulge senior Imperials about their career.
>>
>>45243755
>>45243808
>>45243817
this.
>>
>>45243755
>Tell the story.
>>
>>45243755
> Tell the story.
Supporting >>45243808 & >>45243817
>>
>>45243755
Just tell him that there were no living Jedi on the planet, and you just picked up the lightsaber from an old corpse.
>>
> Tell the story.

“Actually, why don’t you tell us about yourself, Admiral?” You lean back in your seat, whistling a bit. “I’m just a bit curious as to what kind of man you are. We haven’t known each other very long. Hell, first I’ve heard you even fought in the Clone Wars, ages ago. I was only a kid back then.”

He smirks. “Well, let me tell you about the Clone Wars. It was devastating. You may not think this way but the Clones were some of the most finest soldiers I have ever fought with. Obedient, yet still having enough thought for themselves. That is what breeds a fine soldier, the instinct of self-preservation over sacrifice. People talk about dying yet never killing for their homes after all.”

You nod. “Well, I grew up on a planet that didn’t have the Republic so I wouldn’t know.”

“That’s a shame,” he says. “Still, I would like to hear the story.” Damn. You thought you’d gotten out of it. Alright, well…

“Well, we met him. By the time he did, he’d just given up. I guess losing his padawan and seeing his Jedi Order crumble was too much for him.” Reike nods, slowly accepting it it seems. “So, when he met us, I knew we had had it. But, he just gave up. So after what happened, we took his lightsaber and that was that.”

“I see.” Admiral Reike rubs his chin. “Interesting, but I suppose understandable that a Jedi would simply give up after seeing the hubris of the old Order cause its fall. I guess we can’t all be stubborn and determined.” You hope to whatever forces are out there that he bought it and won’t bring it up again. “Still, it is hard to believe, but I guess we will have to believe it for now until we can positively confirm it.”

The Emperor’s Eye leans towards Reike. “I am tired of listening to this drivel, Admiral. If you’d allow me to continue my hunt.”

[1/2]
>>
File: 1451482985048.jpg (106 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1451482985048.jpg
106 KB, 800x600
>>45244729
[2/2]

“I will,” he says. “But first, I want to take a visit to Alpheridies.” He stands up, then looks to you and to the Emperor’s Eye. “Continue your work here. I will talk with you soon, exalted one.”

“Not going to stay?” you ask.

“No, I have wasted too much time.” He takes a sip of his drink, then turns around and walks to his shuttle. The Inquisitors and the Stormtroopers immediately file in behind him. “And listen, Rhys. We have-“

Captain Kozma steps into the hangar bay. “Admiral.” She’s backed up by several of her Stormtroopers along with a force of white painted B2 Battle droids. Your ears twitch a bit, then you look up at the ceiling to see turrets drop down out of slots from the ceiling. You, Kuvasz, Vikker, and the Emperor’s Eye stand up. She and her Stormtroopers draw weapons on you all. “Rhys Cykgil. Tyber Zann sends his regrets.” A Defiler steps out from the crowd, and raises his disruptor rifle.

The station was corrupted by Tyber Zann. Damn it.

“Admiral!” A Stormtrooper immediately steps into the line of fire. And for that, he is blasted by the disruptor shot. He screams in agony as he slowly melts to ash, leaving only the plates of his armor behind. You kick over the table, and the three of you hide behind it as all hell breaks loose. The Inquisitors and the Emperor’s Eye draw their lightsabers, deflecting blaster shots as they escort the Admiral back into the shuttle. Before you can react, you’re separated, and they board the shuttle without you, leaving a spare amount of Stormtroopers behind to fight.

“Hey!” you yell. The ceiling turrets fire on the shuttle, but can’t pierce the shielding thankfully. Damn it, but still leaves you exposed! You draw your blasters, good thing Kozma let you keep these. Now what though?

> Make a rush for deeper into the Station, to hide out.
> Hurry back to the Lion’s Share. You’re several Bays down but you might be able to make it work.
> Call for help from somebody, anybody!
> Other
>>
>>45244760
This station was corrupted by... it was struck by... a smooth criminal
>>
>>45244760
>Hurry back to the Lion’s Share. You’re several Bays down but you might be able to make it work
>>
>>45244760
>Hurry back to the Lion’s Share. You’re several Bays down but you might be able to make it work.
The Lion's Share is always our holdout. But we need to get that brick off, now.
>>
>>45244760
>Rally the stormtroopers into a fighting withdraw to your hanger.

We either work together or we all kick the bucket.
>>
>>45244760
>>45244845
>>45244872
This.
>>
>>45244760
>> Hurry back to the Lion’s Share. You’re several Bays down but you might be able to make it work.
>>
>>45244760
>> Call for help from somebody, anybody!

Kublai and MadClaw still on station? They might be able to help us a bit.

IF not them, it's time to get really acquainted with the other pilots on this station.
>>
>>45244760
>> Hurry back to the Lion’s Share. You’re several Bays down but you might be able to make it work.

>>45244923
We don't want Misri on the same ship as a troop of inquisitors.
>>
>>45244760
>> Call for help from somebody, anybody!
>>45244872
this.
>>
>>45244760
>>45244872
This sounds good maybe a fighting retreat back to our ship
>>
>>45244872
Supporting.
>>
>>45244760
>Hurry back to the Lion’s Share. You’re several Bays down but you might be able to make it work.
>>
>>45244955
these are stock stormtroopers not inquistors.
>>
>>45244955
>>45245073
The inquisitors already bailed with the Admiral. We're (relatively) safe for now.
>>
>>45245111
We could probably work with these guys to get to our ship and get them out of here as well. Though we should probably hide misiri from them anyway.
>>
>>45244760
Take the storm troopers with us or at least get out of the ambush site.
>>
Are we allowed to say "Fuck off" to Zann now?
>>
>>45245264
I think he just said fuck off to us.
>>
File: 1366044710420.gif (8 KB, 500x180) Image search: [Google]
1366044710420.gif
8 KB, 500x180
>>45245299
>The best lead he has towards acquiring the Katana Fleet
>"Y'know what, nah, fuck off"
This dude can't run a cartel to save his life.
>>
>>45245357
I didn't expect him to loudly proclaim his guilt in front of the eye of the emperor and an admiral. Zann should have at least waited until the fleet was found to back-stab us.
>>
>>45245421
He basically threw a tantrum because Rhys kept stonewalling him. He just so happened to do it with a lot of imperials watching. Now he's brought more pressure on himself from the Empire and just lost his best chance at securing the Katana Fleet.
>>
>>45245535
We would have never given him the Katana fleet though. He's a cunt.
>>
File: 1354808977800.gif (4 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1354808977800.gif
4 MB, 640x360
>>45245626
Well yeah, but still.
>>
>>45245626
Maybe probably, likely not but the option might have been open if the admiral was going to backstab us.
>>
> Hurry back to the Lion’s Share. You’re several Bays down but you might be able to make it work.

“Hey, you!” You yell to a Stormtrooper taking cover behind a pack of crates, accompanied by another as well. At least a squad of five is still fighting to cover the shuttle as it bolts out of the hangar. “We need to work together, I can get you all to my ship!”

“Fine by me!” he yells back. “53, 22, cover fire!” They fire rapidly at the advancing droids and corrupt Stormtroopers, knocking a few down. You, Kuvasz, and Vikker duck down and sprint towards their cover, sliding behind it and meeting up with the Stormtrooper. He nods to you. “Sergeant Grymsley, 41st Stormtrooper Corps. There’s still about five of us left, how can you get us back to your ship?!”

“It’s several bays up from here, we get to the main elevator, hope they don’t cut it, and run for it!” He nods, patting you on the shoulder. You draw your DL-44 and DC-17 and fire off a pair shots. They slam into a corrupt trooper, killing him.

“There!” says Vikker. “We got an opening!”

“We’ll cover you!” yells Grymsley. “Fire, fire!” The loyal troopers all stand up out of cover and start laying down an intense barrage of E-11 fire. The B2 droids fall over under the withering accurate fire from them. That gives you time to run. You, Kuvasz, and Vikker sprint for the door. Grymsley is next, followed by his Stormtroopers as they bound up under cover fire. But the last one is sliced by in half by a disruptor bolt. He melts into ashes, screaming in pain all the way. His armor collapses, smoke coming out through the hole left by the disruptor. “Leave him!” The other Stormtroopers balk in fright at it. “Leave him! Or you’ll be him! Go!” You all run through the doorway.

[1/4]
>>
>>45245754
Everyone is going to backstab us for the Katana Fleet; there's no way around it.
>>
>>45245767
[2/4]

But another one of the Stormtroopers is blasted by the ceiling turret covering the length of the hallway. How many automated defenses does this place have!? More corrupt Stormtroopers come around the corner, not to mention Kozma and the Defiler coming in from behind. Man, Zann must be really cheesed off at you! “There!” He points down to a vent. He blasts it open, big enough for five people at a time. “99! Cover us!” He jumps across the hallway, then hurries into the chute.

Smells like- It is a garbage chute! He fires off a cable upwards. And as the other Stormtroopers climb in, they fire their cables upwards as well. “Come on!” You grab his hand and get pulled in. Kuvasz and Vikker as well climb on inside. And in good time, you’re ascending up a garbage chute.

“Good thinking,” you say.

“Not really, it smells like nerffodder in here,” says Grymsley. You get to another vent, which should be level with Bay 6. Kuvasz blasts it open with his DE-10, then rockets through. As you climb on through, you see him brawling with a pair of corrupt Stormtroopers. They try to use their stun prods to bring him down, but to no avail. He grabs their helmets, then smashes them together. Everyone else climbs through. “Come on!”

All of you hurry through the hallways. Civilians are now running in fright, cowering in fear. Yep, the place is now going to hell in a handbasket real quick. But you’ve managed to get to Bay 6 without too much of a struggle. You open the door to find Kublai and MadClaw brawling with more corrupt Stormtroopers. “Wait, wait, no-“ A corrupt trooper finds his arms getting torn asunder from his body by MadClaw. “Aaagh!” MadClaw tears through his helmet with his claws, roaring at his corpse.
>>
File: Merciless_Aggressor.jpg (210 KB, 1152x807) Image search: [Google]
Merciless_Aggressor.jpg
210 KB, 1152x807
>>45245789
[3/3]

“Calm down, buddy!” yells Kublai. You run to your ship, which is thankfully no longer booted. “Hey, you leaving!? We’re coming too!”

Agh, fine! They can come too! Might as well bring the entire Bounty Hunter’s Guild while you’re at it! You, Kuvasz, Vikker, Grymsley and the remaining Stormtroopers, and finally Kublai and MadClaw hurry on inside.

You step into the cockpit, with everyone waiting in the cargo bay, and under watch from Sparks. “Dodger, Wilco! Get us out of here!” They nod, hurrying out of the docking bay before the tractor beams can get a lock. When you do, you see the sheer intensity of the chaos Zann has caused. Imperial ships are firing on other Imperial ships, the Interdictors are aflame and burning as corrupted TIE Pilots are firing on them.

Sergeant Grymsley, Kuvasz, Vikker, and Misri step in. “It’s chaos out there!” yells Vikker. “We have to get out of here now!” Suddenly, you see a Mon Calamari Cruiser pop out of hyperspace, backed up by a couple of CR90 Corvettes and a flight of X-Wings and Y-Wings. Rebels!? Of all the people! What’s next!?

Tyber Zann suddenly appears on the holoprojector. “Rhys Cykgil. I have had it with you giving me the runaround on this job. I have given you chance after chance to take my offer, and yet you still collude with the Empire.” You roll your eyes. Great, what’s smalltime got for you now. “Here I come.”

Suddenly, a Star Destroyer sized ship pops out of hyperspace. It’s boxy, it’s black, and it features a mean pair of cannons on its bow. Coming to escort it are a pair of stolen Tartan cruisers, three black painted Arquitens-class cruisers, and a flight of Starviper Fighters.

> The Merciless <
> Tyber Zann’s Flagship <

Oh.

“… well now what!?” yells Vikker.

> Go through the Veil Nebula, restrictions be damned.
> Hurry to your fighter.
> Hyperspace jump, anywhere but here!
> Other
>>
>>45245811
>Go through the Veil Nebula, restrictions be damned.
"Yeah, well fuck you too. Go suck a nerf's anus."
>>
>>45245811
>>
>>45245811
There's no fucking way the Lion's Share can handle this kinda battle. Also I wonder if Kublai and Madclaw wanna join the crew/if Rhys'd have them on the crew.
>>
>>45245811

>Other : Jump to Reike's base. Less likely to be corrupted. Send out a message on all Imperial channels, simply stating that the base is under attack by Rebel forces and has been compromised by Tyber Zann.
>>
File: 1450700580032.jpg (80 KB, 895x612) Image search: [Google]
1450700580032.jpg
80 KB, 895x612
>>45245811
>> Go through the Veil Nebula, restrictions be damned.

Fuck the Rebels, fuck Zann, and fuck that dorky Star Destroyer Zann looted off the Empire!
>>
>>45245811

just like empire at war, their sensors will be disrupted and we can out fly any fighters they send in after us
>>
>>45245811
>>
>>45245811
This >>45245930 if it's possible
if not then
>> Go through the Veil Nebula, restrictions be damned
>>
Y'all realize that if we go into the Veil...we chance getting fucked royally by the Empire...right?

Like worse than Lotte. To the point where we're now wanted by The Empire, The Rebels, and Tyber Zann?

No, we hightail it outta there, but NOT through the veil.
>>
>>45245950
>underestimating the Aggressor

that's how you get a mass driver to the face
>>
>>45245983
Between the Rebels and Zann's insurrection, I'm sure the Empire has more immediate concerns to worry about.
>>
>>45245811
>Hyperspace jump, anywhere but here!
>>
>>45245811
>>45245930
This

Personally i want to jump into the star fighter. just to take out Zann.
>>
>>45245930
The Admiral himself is likely already broadcasting.
>>
>>45246040
I agree the last thing he would expect is an attack but we have a lot of collateral on board.
>>
>>45246068
>Starviper Fighters
Better cover our bases though.

and Shouldn't we try to help out?
>>
>>45245811
>> Hurry to your fighter.
The Rebels are busy fighting the Empire.

We cna probably take out the Tartarn Cruisers and a Arquiten Cruisers.
>>
>>45245811
>>
>>45245811
Aggressive options never fail except when they do.
No one could expect such a suicidal attack
>>
>>45245811
>Hurry to your fighter.
>>
>>45245811
>>
>>45245950
Those ships are stupidly powerful. I think they're actually more than a match for Vic 1 and Vic 2s.
>>
>>45245811
>>
>>45245811

Fucking fuckity fuck fuck fuck!
>>

“Dodger, Wilco. Take us into the Nebula, towards Alpheridies,” you order.

“Roger, roger,” they say.

“You’re going into a restricted area?” says Grymsley.

“There’s too many fighters for us to face and if we stick around, we’ll be cut apart,” you say. “Besides, we need to go there anyway, Admiral Reike will understand.” At least, you hope he does.

As your ship flies through the chaos ensuing from a three-way battle ensuing between Admiral Reike’s battlecruiser, the corrupt Imperial ships and Tyber Zann’s own fleet, and the Rebel Alliance, you all brace yourselves.

Kublai and MadClaw come into the already crowded cockpit, cheering. “Whooo! Let’s go!” You are getting a serious headache right now. A Starviper flies past your cockpit, pursued by a loyalist TIE Fighter. More fighters fly past the cockpit windows. “Whoa! There’s a lot of them out there I’d say!”

“What are you two even doing here!?” yells Kuvasz. “I thought Sparks was watching you!”

“He was but we bribed him with a rubber ball, can’t get enough of it!” Kublai laughs as the carnage ensuing. MadClaw roars in glee as the Lion’s Share dodges explosion and debris flying at it. A piece of a TIE Fighter cockpit slams into the cockpit window, shaking the entire ship. Your patience is really getting tested. Suddenly, the ship rumbles and shudders in some amount of pain. Those were laser blasts.

[1/2]
>>
>>45246488
[2/2]

Lev contacts you from the gunnery station. “Sir, we have Skipray blast boats incoming.” The Lion’s Share’s armament is pressed to its limit as it fires at incoming fighters, corrupt TIEs and Starvipers. Suddenly, as Lev reported, a flight of Skiprays suddenly comes into view.

“Look out!” you yell to Dodger. They’re about to dodge when suddenly, they’re blasted to pieces. What the-

You look to the side to see an X-Wing painted yellow with black thunderbolts streaking across its side. You take a closer look to see its pilot. She pulls down her life support mask to reveal her as Eudora, with a stern look that says, “I saved you but I won’t make a big deal of it.” She gives you a thumbs up, and you give a thumbs up back. She banks right, flying away to shake off more fighters on your tail.

Well, next time you see Eudora, you guess have to thank her.

Kublai wraps his arms around Kuvasz and MadClaw, grinning. “Hehe, restricted territory, eh?” Grymsley nods. “Looks like we’re going on an adventure boys, woooohoooo!”

The Lion’s Share blasts through the Nebula at full tilt, leaving the chaos of the battle behind.
>>
File: 1454282711660.jpg (121 KB, 1280x833) Image search: [Google]
1454282711660.jpg
121 KB, 1280x833
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXiTrWjSGmg

That's it for tonight's chapter of Star Wars: Fortune Hunter. Hope you all enjoyed it. Tomorrow will be another chapter in the story of Magical Girl Liberty, hope to see people there.

Follow at: https://twitter.com/GermanSchteel
Ask at: http://germanschteel.tumblr.com/

See you next time.
>>
>>45246536
Thanks for running
>>
>>45246536
thank's for running boss!
>>
>>45246488
>“He was but we bribed him with a rubber ball, can’t get enough of it!”
Sparks confirmed for inu da.
>>
>>45246536
Dammit German just when all of this was getting good!

I assume that Madclaw and Bublai didn't get the ship?
>>
>>45246594
They hoped to recruit a good pilot but didn't find one in the time between when they talked to you to now. With the chaos happening, the Rebels just decided "fuck it we can work with this."
>>
>>45246637
Is Lotte pissed at us or just sad, and is the Admiral going to be mad we just went into the nebula?
>>
>>45246637
So it's safe to assume that Zann is considered Hated in our relationship?

Did Misri finally repair or upgrade anything during the time we were stationed in that outpost?

Also do i add the stormtroopers and bounty hunters we picked up onto our crew list?
>>
>>45245811
>>
Hahaha, We got away, our freighter is the second fastest cargo hauler in the galaxy!
>>
>>45246637
How are the inquisitors and admiral reacting to Zann and the traitor station?
>>
>>45246536
How mad is Reike/The Empire at Zann?

Is the Emperor's Eye the Grand Inquisitor?
>>
>>45246695
Right now she's a sad Lotte. And as for the Admiral, you'll have to wait and see. He doesn't precisely know that you even went in there in the first place anyway.

>>45246712
1. Yep.

2. Nope. She's been occupying her time lately in learning how to use the Force over upgrading or repairing anything lately.

3. Not yet for now.

>>45246795
Admiral Reike: "This is fine."

Inquisitors and Emperor's Eye: ...

They're used to sudden surprises.
>>
>>45246795
This is just a shot in the dark but , i'd say royally pissed in a pretty good guess
>>
>>45246835
>Admiral Reike: "This is fine."

He's probably just happy to finally have something to shoot that isn't a half a fleet of rookie shits.
>>
>>45246835
How many Stormtroopers made it through with us?
5?
4?
>>
File: 1454652366055.jpg (17 KB, 439x411) Image search: [Google]
1454652366055.jpg
17 KB, 439x411
>>45246830
1. The Empire has been actively fighting Zann for some time before the Quest, trying to root out his Defilers which are creating corrupt garrisons in Outer Rim systems which they can't easily communicate with. Safe to say they hate him.

2. The Emperor's Eye is not an Inquisitor, but he does help the Inquisitorius with his gifted ability to sense the presence of Force Users in a great range.

>>45246855
That too. He is a Clone Wars veteran after all. Though he was known for being a bit overzealous in his attacks and was also charged for war crimes as well like shooting down escape pods or committing orbital bombardments on civilian zones. All of that disappeared after Order 66.

>>45246889
3. RIP
>>
>>45246835
Is the Admiral fighting in this three way battle?

Also aren't we overloaded interms of living crew?

How are we accommodating the extra passengers?
>>
>>45246923
1. Yes, he's not a total coward, and he is calling for help.

2. A bit. The extras are going to stay in the cargo hold until you get to Alpheridies.
>>
>>45246912
Seems like we should call Lotte and rub salt in the wound since some how Rhys did better without her.
Can we use the bro troopers to man the cannons?
Would we have stood a chance if we had fought?
>>
>>45246912
Oh shit did the eye find out about Misri
>>
>>45246969
NOW you noticed? Misri's practice is what prompted the Admiral's impromptu housecall.
>>
>>45247003
well that and the jedi, we really should stop her before she gets us in serious trouble.
>>
>>45246955
1. They'll man the cannons for you provided you get them to safety of course.

2. In an intense battle that features hundreds of Starfighters duking it out in a threeway match, Rhys might survive. The Lion's Share probably not.

>>45246969
He knows of someone that used the Force within his range, he just needs to see who.
>>
>>45246969
No duh. Though to be granted we made her stop by staying on the ship.

>>45246942
So their living next to Spark's Droidhouse....how is that going for those troopers.

Also how many kills did the Lion's share get? I'm sure R3 had a blast.
>>
File: 2014606-acclamator_ft.jpg (90 KB, 600x272) Image search: [Google]
2014606-acclamator_ft.jpg
90 KB, 600x272
>>45247040
1. Sparks is having a ball with the toy rubber ball Kublai gave him.

2. A total of 7, two TIEs, three Starvipers, and a pair of Skiprays.
>>
>>45247071
Did we get a chance to tell Misri knock it off with the force use? Since the Eye is about?
>>
>>45247035
>Rhys might survive. The Lion's Share probably not.

Jesus fuck, Rhys, stop being so goddamn OP.
>>
File: 1451457428133.gif (1001 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1451457428133.gif
1001 KB, 500x281
>>45247140
1. Not yet.

>>45247150
He's a survivor, what can I say.
>>
>>45247140
We warned her for the fourth time or so to be careful of where she practices. Rhys isn't going to tell her to stop entirely.
>>
>>45247035
>Constantly tell Misri to keep the force on the down low
>She uses it right after we pull up to an imperial space station
>The Emperor's Eye notices
Well, at least now we have a concrete example of when not to do that, for the future. I'm all for Misri getting good at the force, but only in non-imperial systems and when there are no imps around. We definitely need to tell her that she was discovered here.
>>
>>45247150
He's a latent force sensitive who's a legitimate fighter Ace. He could probably dogfight on even or near even terms with a Jedi master or Sith lord. Makes killing him in a ship fight a real bitch.
>>
>>45247194
I meant til we get some distance. Like what>>45247197 said
>>
>>45247187
>http://pastebin.com/ckyf8EyE

Here is the new pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/1iUQMLKi

I added the furies fleet by looking up the archives and surprisingly they have a lot of ships. Hope this helps German when they have to deal with the Hutts.
>>
>>45247199
It's the same phenomenon Wedge Antilles has. Just because he doesn't actively wield the Force doesn't mean the Force won't manifest through him.
>>
File: 1453766468767.jpg (64 KB, 796x455) Image search: [Google]
1453766468767.jpg
64 KB, 796x455
>>45247259
Thanks Pastebin anon, you're a real cool guy.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.