[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Space Monkeys Quest 50
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 17
File: Dirty monkeys.jpg (213 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dirty monkeys.jpg
213 KB, 1280x720
{Previous threads http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=space+monkey
movelist with updated PLs: http://pastebin.com/c4WftYiC }

Android Eighteen floats around by the roof of the gravity chamber a moment, having just shrugged off the new technique you picked up from your mother, like it was nothing.

She's tough, tougher than you expected, and the backhanded slap she just threw across your cheek hurt like hell, nearly setting your eyes watering.

"Alright, Super Saiyan, let's see if you can show me the real extent of your abilities, now that we've stopped playing." She sneers, before diving again.

She's favouring her left side, where you drove a fist into her ribs, but she's got the speed to allow for it, edging out of the way of your blows, dancing backwards, before dashing forward again with a counter attack.

You trade blows like that for a minute on end, feeling the sweat start to pour down your spine, running into your eyes, slicking your tail...

Her stamina far outweighs your own, like she said, she shows no sign of flagging... you need to pull out a trick for this.

>Solar Flare!
>Four Witches!
>Thunder Shock Surprise!
>Lure her in, Exploding Afterimage, then blast her in the back
>Write in
>>
>>45107342
>Lure her in, Exploding Afterimage, then blast her in the back
>>
>>45107342
>>Lure her in, Exploding Afterimage, then blast her in the back
Either that or hit her really, really hard
>>
File: 18 casual.png (226 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
18 casual.png
226 KB, 300x450
You've got a plan alright. "Hey, Eighteen those jeans make you look like a middle aged soccer mom." You tell her.

Her eyes widen in a cold flash of anger, "The hell'd you say to me?" She hisses, curling her hand into a fist once more.

"Middle. Aged. Soccer. Mom." You repeat slowly, giving her a grin.

She roars, charging in, aiming a punch at your nose. At the last second, you Afterimage, moving behind her, your copy exploding as her fist connects, knocking the android back a step.

You take your chance when she staggers, building your energy into a single blast. You need to end this quick with her.

"Kabuya..." She swivels, tucking her hair behind her ear, panicked expression on her face as she recognises your ploy. "KANNON!" You roar, too late for her.

It strikes her full in the side, blowing her across the room, leaving a wall of smoke, that small ports quickly start venting out of the room.

But she's already zipping back at you, one of her arms bent at an odd angle, but she catches you with her good arm all the same, another stinging slap knocking you back a half step, before a punch to the gut, forcing you to bend double, before she finishes her combo by rearing a foot back, boot connecting under your chin and slamming you into a wall.

Once more you slam into the wall, the thick, armoured steel groaning under the effort of slowing you down, nearly flexing to breaking point.

Before you can pull yourself loose, Eighteen is in your face, smirking, her good hand pressing into your chest, keeping you in place, stuck in the wall.

"You need to work on your stamina, you know.
She yawns. "Now, do you submit?" She asks, smiling coyly. A few scratches and dirt marks line her face, but that's about it.

>For now
>Not yet! Eye Beams!
>My wife will be mad if we break the room, probably best.
>Write in
>>
>>45107638
>My wife will be mad if we break the room, probably best.
>>
>>45107638
"Well now that you ask... SOLAR FLARE!"
>>
>>45107638
>Sprout another pair of arms!
>Thunder Shock Surprise
>>
>>45107653
this
>>
>>45107728
Or would Dragon Spit be better? I figure using the other arms to grab her hand and hold her in place was my intention...
>>
alright thunder shock it is

gimme a d100 on that
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>45107810
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>45107810
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>45107810
>>
"Actually, I've got another surprise up my sleeve." You grin, grabbing her wrist.

She starts to tug away, but you struggle against her with all your might, as you use the Four Witch Technique, phantom limbs sprouting from your shoulders, you flood your energy into your palms, sparks rising between them.

Eighteen looks scared suddenly, eyes going wide, she bucks and yanks at your grip, trying to escape, but you've got her tight.

"Thunder Shock Surprise!" You call, the electricity easily striking home at this short of a range, you let go at just the last second to avoid getting shocked yourself.

The electricity courses through her frame, rattling her like a rag doll.

The shock ends after a few seconds, Eighteen staring blankly ahead, before she drops from the air, landing flat on her face, the gravity chamber pressing her flat into the floor, she lets out a scream of pain, limbs flattened to the floor, like blocks of lead.

>Submit?
>Shut the gravity off, something might be wrong.
>Write in
>>
>>45107974
>>
>>45107974
>>Shut the gravity off, something might be wrong.
>>
>>45107974

But be cautious, might be a trick
>>
>>45107974
>>
She seems to genuinely be in pain now. You dart for the door, whipping through it, you shut the gravity off, back to standard gravity, as Eighteen's scream dies off.

A few moments later, Bulma comes running, "She alright?" She asks, peering in at the blonde, "She just collapsed on the footage after that attack."

You approach cautiously, waiting to see if it's all a trap, before prodding her. "Eighteen, you alright?"

She groans weakly, struggling to push herself up on her hands and knees. "I think you... that attack, it overcharged my batteries until one burst."

"How bad is that?" You ask, giving her a hand up.

She shakes her head, "Hang on, troubleshooting..." She goes silent for a moment. "I've got three other ones, but they have to work in tandem, otherwise my power can go on the fritz." She closes a hand, flexing her fingers, "Right now, I'm as strong as any normal human."

"Well, what kind of battery is it?" Bulma asks. "I might be able to whip up a replacement."

Eighteen shakes her head, "One of Gero's secret creations, didn't exactly put a file in here on it. Or if he did, he deleted it."

>Alright, want to go take a look at his lab?
>Bulma might as well crack you open, she's pretty smart.
>Maybe Piccolo knows, he was like an assistant or something
>Write in
>>
>>45108240
>>Alright, want to go take a look at his lab? Or maybe Piccolo knows, he was like an assistant or something
And also apologize for breaking it.
>>
>>45108240
>Ha, strongest on Earth!
>>
>>45108260
this
>>
>>45108240

I'll second this: >>45108260
>>
"Alright, wanna go take a look at Gero's lab? It's a bit more blown up than you probably remember, but it might have something."

She shrugs, pushing off of you to stand on her own feet. "Might be worth a shot."

"Or we could go ask Piccolo, he was like a lab assistant for a while, or something like that." She shrugs again. "And Eighteen? Sorry about breaking it." She nods silently.

"I'll go fire up the tracker and find Piccolo." Bulma volunteers, "Eighteen you should give Kabu a hand poking around the lab, you probably know more about it then she does."

"Much as I wish I didn't." Eighteen muses to herself, before making a grunt of effort, to little result. "I... uh, can't fly anymore." She admits quietly.

Bulma pats your arm, "Luckily, we've got a big strong monkey that can carry you, because she's very sorry for what she did."

"Don't you have a jet or something I can fly?" Eighteen asks, "I'd prefer to not be carried all the way to North City and back."

Bulma relents, tossing over a capsule with a jet bike inside. "Fine, just don't get any scratches in it, alright?"

You lead the way outside, Eighteen tossing the capsule down, climbing on the bike and familiarising herself with it. "How long was I under? This thing looks like a space ship."

Bulma smirks, "It partly is, at least design wise. Prototype model that Capsule Corp is rolling out next year. Gonna make a fortune, as long as the battery holds... out. Sorry." She grimaces, "But hey, it'll make for a good field test."

They waste a bit more time running over the controls, before Eighteen gets a grasp on it, taking off vertically, she swivels it in the air.

"Don't let her hurt herself." Bulma asks you quietly. "Or the bike, for that matter."

>You're awful concerned about her. Any reason for that?
>Yes dear, back in a bit
>How'd you find time to build that thing with all your other work anyway?
>Write in
>>
>>45108523
>Yes dear, back in a bit
>>
>>45108523
>>You're awful concerned about her. Any reason for that?
>>Yes dear, back in a bit
>>
>>45108523
>>
>>45108523
>Write in
"Don't worry, I won't."
>>
"You're awful concerned about her." You muse. "Any particular reason?" Eighteen swivels overhead a moment, almost toppling the bike, before it rights on it's own.

Bulma smirks, "Jealous?" She shakes her head, "I spent a lot of time trying to take the psycho murderer out of that woman's head, I'd rather it not go to waste within the space of two days."

Fair point. "Yes dear, back in a bit."

You jet off, Eighteen revving after you, as you blaze out across the city, her bike keeping equal speed as the wind whips around you. Damn, did Bulma put actual jets on that thing?

Either way, you make decent progress, touching down in the open hole of the lab's ruins. Animals have started living in here by now, a few deer scattering, and squirrels chittering angrily as you walk through.

"Any idea where to start looking?" You ask Eighteen.

She looks around curiously. "Man, this place really went to shit." She peers around, struggling to lift a toppled shelf, before you step down and flip it upright. "Nope, nothing here." Eighteen sighs.

You spend the better part of an hour peering around the ruins of the lab, coming up with nothing, before Eighteen gasps.

You glance over, finding her trying to pull something out from under a table. A notebook of some kind, which she hurriedly flips open. "Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen... seventeen and eighteen!" She taps at the page, "My schematics, right here."

"Mind if I take a look?" You ask, before she clutches the book closer to her chest.

"Actually, I kind of do." She replies cooly. "It's got... stuff. I'll hand it over to the blue hair chick when we get back, but it's private."

With that, she firmly shuts the book, trotting back towards the bike, before you notice a slip of something fall loose, fluttering to the ground unnoticed.

>You dropped something
>Grab it and hand it to her
>Meh, scrap of paper, no big deal
>Write in
>>
>>45108747
>>
>>45108747
>>You dropped something
>>Grab it and hand it to her
Don't look at it
>>
>>45108747
>You dropped something
>>
>>45108747
>You dropped something
Don't look at someone's nudes without permission.
>>
>>45108747
>>
File: 18 blush.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
18 blush.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
"Yo, Eighteen, you dropped something." You call to her, squatting down and grabbing the slip of paper, and- oh.

It's a photo of her, nude, with a bunch of dotted lines drawn over her body, like a dissection diagram.

She snatches it from your hand, clutching it close to her chest as she shivers with revulsion. "That dirty old man." She shakes her head, tossing it up in the air, she tries to blast it.

A short fizzle rises on the surface of her palm, but nothing happens, and the wind blows it back in her face.

Growling in irritation, she drops the book and grabs it with both hands, tearing it in half, then in half again, and again.

"I'm sorry." You apologise quickly.

She stoops, picking the book back up, starting to walk forward in silence, keeping her face away from you.

>Make a joke, lighten the mood a little.
>If it's any consolation, he's dead as shit.
>Be silent, let her have her thoughts.
>Write in
>>
>>45108747
supporting >>45108778

Is this thread training for tomorrow, Chuckles?
>>
>>45108992
>>
>>45108992
>>
>>45108992
>>
>>45108992
>>
>>45108992
>>If it's any consolation, he's dead as shit.
Then blast the remains of the photo with a laser
>>
>>45108992
>>
"If it's any consolation, he's dead as shit." You tell her.

Her shoulders rise, then fall in a silent sigh. "That does help." She tells you, turning back to face you, just in time to catch you blasting the torn of scraps of the photo. "Thanks." She scuffs a foot against a rock for a moment, "Guess you know I'm not a natural blonde then, huh?" She offers an awkward smile, before wiping at her eye.

You try to smile, but you're pretty sure it's more a grimace, "Sure, now come on, sooner Bulma has these, sooner you can get back to 100%."

She nods, capsuling the book for safekeeping, she takes to the air on her bike again, powering back towards home, with you in tow.

Bulma takes the book, flipping to the section on Eighteen. "Hey, uh.. if you care, it's got your birth name in here?" She offers.

Eighteen's eyes widen at that, "Really? I-I'd forgotten it..."

Bulma nods, turning it around and showing her, "Lazuli Quartz, says here that you were born... man, thirty three years ago." She pouts a little, "Man, you don't like a day over... well, eighteen, I guess."

Eighteen- or Lazuli rather, has gone quiet, "I'm... Lazuli? I'm thirty three?"

Bulma hands the book back to her for a moment, and she goes quiet, paging through it. "This is... woah." She rubs her temple for a moment, "That means I lost thirteen years of my damn life to those experiments." She shoves the book back onto Bulma, "I need a bath." She murmurs, quickly strutting off."

Bulma frowns, before thumbing back to the right page. "Oh! I think I can replicate this battery, now that I've got these, should only take a few days." Her eyebrows raise as she flips through a few more pages, "Man, there's a lot more photos in her section than her brothers..." Another page flip and she grimaces, "Okay, don't think THAT photo was necessary for the experiments."
>>
She shuts the book again, and you stare up at the house, the sound of the running bath water escaping through a window.

>We should call her Lazuli from now on
>Maybe we should throw her a make up birthday party, for the ones she missed
>She'll pull through, she's tough
>Should we try and contact her brother about this?
>Write in
>>
>>45109391
>We should call her Lazuli from now on
>>
>>45109391
>She'll pull through, she's tough
>>
>>45109391
>>
File: GohanIBC01.png (308 KB, 360x520) Image search: [Google]
GohanIBC01.png
308 KB, 360x520
"Should we try and contact her brother about this?" You ask her.

She nods, "I picked him up on the radar a while ago, looking for Piccolo, I'll send someone out to talk to him about it."

"Cool, say, you think we should... I dunno, give them a make up birthday party, for the ones they missed?" You shrug.

She contemplates it, "Ask her, she doesn't really seem like the type who enjoys parties though, or at least not Bra's."

Oh, shit. Bra. "I totally forgot, she's getting a check up with a doctor today. I'm meeting the others in half an hour."

Bulma smirks, "Well, if the kids are anything like Goku, needles will be like pulling teeth."

You bear that in mind, before hurrying off, grabbing the girl, you take to the air, finding the girls waiting at a nearby clinic with Gohan and Chitsu.

"What are getting these tests for Miss Kabuya?" The boy asks, his voice cracking a little. "Miss Teito just said it's for 'stuff'?" You could swear he's grown an inch or two, since you just saw him yesterday. Kid's growing up fast.

She scratches her neck awkwardly, "I- uh, didn't know how to phrase it."

>Just some check ups, nothing major
>Fertility test, health check up, generally seeing what makes hybrids tick
>Write in
>>
>>45109823
Though we should either get a space-doctor or a medical robot to check for extraterrestrial viruses and bacteria that we might have picked up.
>>
>>45109823
>>
>>45109823
>>
File: lil chitsu.jpg (138 KB, 900x953) Image search: [Google]
lil chitsu.jpg
138 KB, 900x953
"Just some check ups kid, nothing major." You assure him.

One of his eyebrows raises quizically, but he nods in acceptance. "Alright? Is something wrong with us?"

"Well, that's what we're here to find out, isn't it?" Risel asks him patiently.

The tests start, Teito and Risel going first, addressing some issues with their pregnancy with the doctors, leaving you to watch the kids, but in time, you're called through as well.

You talk with the doctor quietly, out of earshot, explaining what you want, and he nods, seeming to understand. "Hybrids, eh? Not the first one's we've dealt with." His eye lands on your tail, "So you're what? A beastman?"

"An... well, an alien." You admit.

"Hmmph. Might be an issue." He admits, "Well, I'll see what I can do. We'll need blood samples, saliva, skin, maybe some hair? Nothing too obtrusive." He nods to himself, running down a chart, "They'll want some shots too, I see they haven't had any."

Bra and Gohan take it like a champ, the boy having to relax as much as possible to avoid blunting the needles.

"How old are you young man?" The doctor asks. "You've got the musculature of a nineteen year old body builder."

"Uhh, well, ten." Gohan blushes, "My dad really likes martial arts, actually, he was a former world champ." He sucks his teeth as a needle pierces his skin. "So, we work out a lot."

Chitsu is the one where issues arise. After the first needle pricks her, she jumps away, before lunging forwards, snapping it in half with her teeth, spitting the sharpened metal across the room, hard enough that it embeds in a wall.

The doctor gulps, terrified. "Sweey Buddha what was that?"

>I'll hold her still
>Chitsu, behave and we'll get you as much ice cream as you can eat
>Write in
>>
>>45110187

Positive reinforcement!
>>
>>45110187
>I'll hold her still
>>
>>45110187
>>
>>45110187
>>
File: Bra and Chitsuu.jpg (44 KB, 400x319) Image search: [Google]
Bra and Chitsuu.jpg
44 KB, 400x319
You lean down, getting on the girls level. "Chitsu, if you behave, we'll buy you as much ice cream as you can eat."

She goes starry eyed at the promise. "As much as I can eat?" She repeats. You nod, and she spins back to the doctor, holding her arm out.

The doctor glances at you nervously, sweating after seeing what Chitsu can do, but he fetches another syringe and cautiously approaches her, jabbing into her arm with a quick motion.

The girl hisses, balling her fists and almost throwing a punch before she stops herself, complaining her way through a series of shots.

Eventually, the man wraps up, dusting his hands off, he hands Chitsu and Bra lollipops, which the girls shuck from the sticks and swallow whole.

The doctor raises his eyebrows at that, before making a note. "Extremely high metabolism." He muses. "Alright then, Mrs Briefs, that's about all we'll need."

You lead the kids out again. The girls still aren't done, so you take the chance to make good on your word, clearing out an ice cream stand for the kids.

Chitsu takes a whole bucket and just shoves herself into it, messy chewing noises coming from within as fudgy goo splatters the ground around her.

By contrast, Gohan is at least trying to act dignified, licking his cone slowly, Bra sitting with him chewing her way through a three scoop. Every so often she'll poke at the boy with her tail, before looking away when she gets his attention, trying to whistle.

Seems Bulla was right about having a crush. Or not. Time will tell, you suppose.
>>
Teito groans as she approaches, "Three weeks minimum for results." She complains, sagging onto a bench. "That's basically as long as it'll take the kid to be born." She runs her hand through her hair, "Not to mention that without Yamcha around, my hormones are off the chart."

You cover Bra's ears quickly. "Teito, kids are around." You hiss.

She shrugs, her mood swing setting in. "Oh, like Gohan doesn't know, he's been to Roshi's house, you know what I'm talking about, don't ya?"

The boy tucks his head down, "Miss Teito, we're in public." He mumbles.

She frowns, "Alright, I'll leave you alone." She groans, looking to the sky. "Why do I suddenly want cream cheese?" She asks nobody in particular.

>You could always visit Yamcha on tour, you CAN fly
>Teito, calm it down a little
>Ris, how long til you're due?
>Write in
>>
>>45110803
>You could always visit Yamcha on tour, you CAN fly
>Teito, calm it down a little

I mean, Bra was conceived via advanced biotechnology, genetic engineering, and a lot of elbow grease. If the kids want kids, that's not going to be a huge issue if they're sterile hybrids.

>>
>>45110803
>Write in
"We'll hit up a grocery store on the way back, Teito."
>>
File: Laughing and angry.png (90 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
Laughing and angry.png
90 KB, 500x600
You lean forward and flick her on the nose, earning an annoyed grunt. "Calm it down a little, we can hit up a grocery store on the way home, okay?"

She nods, appeased. "I could go for some... fish, of some kind." Risel adds. "Though we have plenty at home."

"Say Ris, how long til you're due anyway?" You ask her.

"Three weeks, two days, nineteen hours, sixteen minutes and twelve seconds." She reels off. "At least according to the stats Tore dug up on the PTO network. "The average Saiyan pregnancy is exactly five months, thirteen days, four hours and thirteen point five seconds."

"Nerrrrrrd." Teito drones, flicking her friend on the tail.

It takes a good while, but the kids eat their fill, Gohan and Chitsu making their goodbyes, you swing by a store to get the demanded cheese, Teito quaffing it as soon as it's paid for.

"How're things with Raditz anyway?" Teito asks, as you take to the air, "Still enjoying the mountain air?"

She nods, "It's nice up there, quiet, too far for most people to stumble on, but not too far to fly anywhere. And Raditz has actually taken up sewing."

"Huh, son of Bardock, a legendary super saiyan, seamstress extraordinaire." Teito chuckles, before punching Ris in the arm, "You ever gonna go super saiyan? You'll fall behind if you keep relying on that kaioken stuff."

Ris shrugs, "Nothing has happened that's traumatic enough to cause it. I'm sorry bad things haven't happened to me." She retorts a little cattily.

"Hey, it happened to me because I was upset over you!" Teito cuts back. "You're the idiot that had to die for Raditz."

>Both of you lay off, don't think I won't hit pregnant women.
>What you did was noble Risel, ignore her
>You should see if you can achieve it some other way? You never know.
>Write in
>>
>>45111408
>Both of you lay off, don't think I won't hit pregnant women.

Maybe after the baby, though.

It might not hurt to see if there's other ways to get powerful other than SSJ, either. Maybe some way to draw out that potential so you can have access to it all the time without straining yourself or transforming.
>>
>>45111408
"Maybe try some of that meditation stuff? I mean, if it takes emotions to trigger, what about emptying yourself of emotions, or making yourself experience one without a cause? Some Zen kind of thing, right?"
>>
File: BrolyLSSJ.jpg (132 KB, 803x1063) Image search: [Google]
BrolyLSSJ.jpg
132 KB, 803x1063
You glance back at the pair, quibbling like the old days. A faint tweak of nostalgia warms your heart for a moment. They've grown up so much in just a handful of years...

You snap yourself out of the reverie. "Maybe you can find some other way to achieve it? All that meditation you do, maybe you could do it through achieving zen? Rather than triggering it through emotion, you get it from having no emotion?"

"Huh?" Teito asks.

Risel however, seems to take that to heart. "Hmm. That... might work. I'll ask Nappa about it some time. He hasn't triggered it either, but between the two of us, we might get something."

"Or you could focus on a way to tap into that kind of potential without using any kind of transformation, or strain." You suggest, bursting gold for a moment. "In the time chamber, I trained myself to be able to sustain this state for days, the power comes naturally now." You tug at your locks, "My hair even lightened a few shades when I did it, I think. Consumes a fraction of the energy, after my body got used to it."

"Huh, I should try that." Teito mutters. "After the kid though. Not sure what transforming will do too the little bugger."

You touch down on the lawn, Bra chipping in to the conversation, "When I grow up, I'm gonna be a super saiyan times a million!" She swears, a very serious look on her face.

"I'm sure you are kiddo." Risel nods, rubbing her head. "Did you like your present by the way?"

She nod enthusiastically. "Kuri's family are a bunch of meanies!"

"Well, there was one that was supposed to be nice. Or at least too drunk to really bother anyone." Risel nods, "But no one really knows what happened to him."

"And that Broly guy is real dumb!" Bra giggles, "Falling for Gohan's trick."

"Yeah... let's just hope he never figures that out and comes back." Teito adds. "Doubt he'd be happy."

>We're strong enough to beat that guy now, no worries.
>We'll trick him again, he's not very bright
>Maybe the dragon balls could fix him
>Write in
>>
>>45111938
Eh, one less person to have to worry about.
>>
>>45111938
"Now Bra, don't make fun of people for not being smart. How'd you like it if someone did it to you?"
>>
>>45111938

It's no guarantee that he'd be friendly, but a chance of reasoning with him or talking him down is better than trying to get more MAXIMUM than the MAXIMUM himself.
>>
>>45111938
>We're strong enough to beat that guy now, no worries.
>>
>>45111938
>maybe the dragon balls
>Bra, he isn't right up there. He's been used all his life, how'd you like people calling you stupid.
>>
>>45111938
>>45112040
>>45112094
Either.

I don't want to fix Broly.
>>
>>45111938
>"Now Bra, don't make fun of people for not being smart. How'd you like it if someone did it to you?"
>>
>>45111938
>"Now Bra, don't make fun of people for not being smart. How'd you like it if someone did it to you?"
>>
File: 1437959613218.png (139 KB, 400x708) Image search: [Google]
1437959613218.png
139 KB, 400x708
You hold her at arm length. "Now Bra, don't make fun of people for not being smart. How'd you like it if someone did it to you?"

She tilts her head quizzically, "But I AM smart." She asserts. "But if anyone says I'm not, I'll beat them up!" She grins, holding a fist up confidently.

Oh, her teachers are going to love her. "Well, maybe not everyone will think so. And even if they don't, empathy is a good trait to have. Okay?"

She takes that under consideration, but doesn't voice her opinion.

"Hey, when school starts, that lifts Bulma's banhammer on Bra's training, right?" Teito asks, leaning in and ruffling the girls hair. "Once you're cousin's out of me, feel free to come by and train with Auntie Tei, alright? I'll show you how to do the Teito Taitan Terror!"

"New move?" You ask.

She grins, "You'll see it when you see it, it burns a lot of energy to use."

"And if you need help with school and Bulma's busy, I can help with that." Risel adds. "Always glad to help."

Bra nods, thanking them both, before she let's out a huge yawn. "Alright, bed time for you." You insist. Bringing her towards the house. "See you around girls."

The others take off, heading to their respective homes, while you put the girl to bed. You contemplate turning in for the night, when Eigh- Lazuli steps in your way, dressed in a bathrobe. "Don't throw me a party." She insists simply. "Take the money you'd spend on a party and give it to me. I assure you, I'd enjoy that more."

>Come on, you'd make some friends, and you deserve a party.
>Well, if that's what you want
>Write in
>>
>>45112505
>Fair enough. You still want a cake, though? Everybody likes cake.
>>
>>45112505
Wait isn't Teito's kid technically Bra's niece/nephew not cousin
>>
>>45112505

We can keep it small, if you want.
>>
>>45112505
>>
>>45112505
>Well, if that's what you want
>Write in
"At least let us make you a cake. Cakes are good."
>>
>>45112560
depends on how you classify risel and teito, kabu clearly thinks of them as he other daughters, but it seems teito thinks of kabu as her older sister, hence 'auntie teito'
>>
"Come onnn." You insist. "You could make some friends, and besides, you deserve a party."

She sighs. "I'm not going to convince you otherwise, am I?" She groans.

"Probably not."

With a heavy roll of her eyes, her shoulders slump. "Fine, whatever. But if you make me give a speech or anything, I will start swearing until someone forces me to stop."

"Fair." You shrug, "What kind of cake do you want?"

She shakes her head, "Doesn't matter, I don't need to eat. Cybernetics made my digestive system obsolete."

"Well, do your tastebuds still work?" You ask her. She nods, "And it has a way to get out, right?" Another roll of the eyes, before a nod. "Then you can still eat the cake, without even putting on any weight. So what do you want?"

She stares at the ceiling for a moment, "I think... when I was a kid, the last birthday cake I had with my parents was..." She strains to remember it for a moment. "Vanilla, with butterscotch swirls." She nods, "With strawberries."

"Fancy." You remark.

She gets a small smile on her face, "Seventeen- Lapis, whatever- he hated it. He wanted chocolate. But I was the one that helped mom bake it, so I got to pick."

She seems to go back to that memory for a moment, looking past you, wistful smile on her lips.

>We can invite him and have two cakes!
>If you want to talk to your parents one more time, I know a lady
>Write in
>>
>>45112889

>Let's get him a Park Ranger outfit too so he can ranger the shit out of some parks.
>>
>>45112889
>>We can invite him and have two cakes!
>>If you want to talk to your parents one more time, I know a lady
>>
>>45112889
>>
>>45112889

Or, you know. If there's anyone else.
>>
>>45112889
>>
>>45112889
>>
>>45112889
We should bring Gero back from hell so the two can kill him again!
>>
File: Eighteen.jpg (152 KB, 850x1109) Image search: [Google]
Eighteen.jpg
152 KB, 850x1109
"Hey, we can invite him and have TWO cakes." You tell her.

She snaps back to reality, her apathetic neutral look sliding back over her face. "Sure, I guess. Whatever."

She starts to brush past you, but you follow after her, "Hey, Lazuli?" She pauses at hearing her birth name, "If you want to see your parents one more time, I know a lady who."

She turns back, "You mean that witch who lives in the desert, right?" You nod. "I... hadn't thought of that. Lapis and I, we didn't exactly part with our parent's on good terms." She shrugs, "And besides, Baba needs a name. For the life of me, I can't remember their names. Quartz for the surname, but past that, I got nothing."

"Well, we can ask Lapis too." You tell her, it's not all on you. And you're not in any major rush. I'm pretty sure Baba's immortal, and you could be too, for all we know."

She nods, her shoulders lowering a little, her frosty demeanour lowering. "I guess. Thanks, Kabuya." She thumbs her robe, smirking a little as she changes the topic. "Your wife walked in on me naked by the way. She thought I was done and wanted to clean off, but... well I wasn't."

>Eh, no harm no foul, right?
>Well, now everyone knows you're not a blonde
>Write in
>>
>>45113343
>>
>>45113343
>>
>>45113343
If Bulma wants some of Eighteen, I'm fine with it.
>>
>>45113343
>>
>>45113495
She probably took Kabuya's number one spot in Bulma's top ten. I don't blame her.
>>
>>45113524
Do we invite Eighteen to bed, or wait for Bulma to do it?

Do we get to catch them in the act, and complain only that they started without us?
>>
>>45113343
>>Well, now everyone knows you're not a blonde
>>
>>45113343
>>
>>45113343
>>
>>45113343
>>
>>45113699
Eh, which one implies that we wouldn't mind it happening again in the future, and going further, with either us or Bulma?
>>
>>45113827
Hopefully neither.
>>
You shrug, "Eh, no harm, no foul, right?"

She sighs, before rolling her eyes, "Sure, whatever." She hitches her robe around herself a little tighter. "Well, I'm going to bed, g'night."

You can't resist a little joke before she disappears, "Well hey, now everyone knows you're not a natural blonde, huh?"

She clears her throat loudly, continuing to walk away, before she shuts herself in her room.

You consider bed, but on the other hand... You slip yourself into the bathroom, finding Bulma relaxing in a steaming hot bath, plenty of room for you to slip in opposite her.

"Hey hun, how'd the tests go?" She asks.

"Bra was well behaved, let them jab her like a pin cushion." You tell her, "Chitsu was a problem though, should have seen the doctor when she nearly started a fit."

She smirks a little, while you rub a foot against her leg softly. "How's the nerd stuff going?"

She shrugs back, "Made a start on Lazuli's replacement battery, need a few ingredients to finish it off, should be done by the weekend. Other than that, still trying to crack Big Red's code so he doesn't try to go all murder crazy on Goku."

That'd be nice. You lean forward, wiping a smudge off her nose, before laying back again, feeling one of the water jets kick in by your back... ooh.

>Lazuli agreed to the party, let's invite Lapis too
>So you 'accidentally' walked in on Lazuli, huh?
>Write in
>>
>>45113927
>>
>>45113927

>Would more batteries = stronger androids? We did say we'd try to find them some upgrades. That would be a nice present. Would the schematics for the androids help at all?
>>
>>45113927
>>
>>45113927
>>
>>45113927
>>Lazuli agreed to the party, let's invite Lapis too
>>So you 'accidentally' walked in on Lazuli, huh?
Why not both?
>>
>>45113927
>>
>>45113927
>>Lazuli agreed to the party, let's invite Lapis too
>>So you 'accidentally' walked in on Lazuli, huh?
>>
>>45113927
>>
>>45113927
>>
>>45113927
>>
>>45113927
>>
>>45113927
>>
>>45113927
>>
>>45113927
>>
>>45113997
Because some don't want to say both? I figured that would be obvious from voting for only one on a vote where things are not mutually exclusive.
>>
File: Bulma lab.png (65 KB, 236x400) Image search: [Google]
Bulma lab.png
65 KB, 236x400
"Lazuli agreed to the party, after a little convincing." You sigh, shifting a little so the jet hits your back. "We should invite her brother too. Make a day of it."

She inclines her head, "Well, he's probably more likely to socialise than his sister." She knuckles her eyes, lowering herself in the water. "Say, monkey queen, you can hold your breath under water for a real long time, right?"

You shrug, "Few minutes, if I really need too, why?"

She smirks, eyebrow flicking up and down, one hand splashing playfully at the water above her waist. Ahhhh.

A few minutes later, you emerge, drawing a much needed breath, Bulma drawing you in for a kiss, "Good work." She praises, with a soft laugh, "Get some rest, I'll come to bed in a minute."

You give her a wink, towelling off and slipping a robe on, you head for your room, stepping inside at last.

"About time." A familiar voice huffs, "You were taking so long I had time to straighten my hair."

"I was otherwise occupied Towa." You sigh, shaking a little more water out of your hair. "Now if you don't mind, my wife and I are probably about to have some private time."

"Well, if YOU don't mind, I have a job that's come up for you." She retorts, "How does this sound for fun? I'll take you back in time and you get to kill an evil Arcosian. Sound like a slice of fried gold?"

>Doesn't sound very sporting
>Can it wait? Like I said, in the middle of something
>Sure, why not.
>Write in
>>
>>45114431
>not messing with time anymore than I have with Future Bra.
>>
>>45114431
>Evil to me, or evil to you? Because we're not on the same side you know.
>>
>>45114431
>>Sure, why not.
>>
>>45114431
>>
>>45114431
>Write in
"Which one, and is it going to affect Kuriza somehow?"
>>
>>45114431
>>
>>45114431
Gonna have to help the wife calibratre some stuff
>>
>>45114431
It is time travel. The time at which we leave isn't really relevant, it can be postponed for twenty hours or so.
>>
>>45114431
>This is going to something like Frieza's dad/mom/whatever, isn't it?
>>
File: shitlord.jpg (20 KB, 300x217) Image search: [Google]
shitlord.jpg
20 KB, 300x217
you know who it probably is?
>>
File: awyeahfrost.png (99 KB, 221x452) Image search: [Google]
awyeahfrost.png
99 KB, 221x452
>>45114760
>>
File: Time Skank.png (287 KB, 800x736) Image search: [Google]
Time Skank.png
287 KB, 800x736
"Doesn't exactly sound very sporting." You point out. "Arcosians aren't the biggest threat to me anymore."

She clucks her tongue, impatiently. "This one is stronger than frieza, about on par with King Cold, and I'd say that buffoon would still make a good challenge for you at full power."

You gesture towards the bed, "Well, listen, can it wait? What with the time travel thing, it's not like it really matters when I leave, now does it?"

Towa scowls, "Well, no, but I- I already spent all that time waiting for you to show up- and-"

You cut her off, "I heard a no, thanks Towa, now if you don't mind..." You give a wave as Bulma enters the room.

"Towa, stop hitting on my wife please." She sighs, joining in on your teasing.

The demon rolls her eyes, "You have ten hours." She grunts, gone in a flash of light.

Ten hours is plenty of time. You scoop Bulma up and carry her towards the bed, and still manage to get a solid eight hours sleep, before a blue finger flicks your forehead, stirring you from your sleep.

"Put your armour on." Towa sighs, dumping said armour on your chest. "It'll help you blend in until you get close. We're going back a few thousand years, but fashion doesn't change much in this end of the galaxy."

>You know what, I'm gonna pass.
>Oh fine
>Can't your husband handle this?
>Other
>>
>>45115032
>>Oh fine
>>
>>45115032
>>Oh fine
>"So the honeymoon over yet?"
>>
>>45115032
>Oh fine
>Other
"That's when, but you haven't said where I'm going."
>>
>>45115032
>Oh fine
>>
>>45115089
Well if I had to guess. I would assume we're going to space.
>>
>>45115032
>Oh fine
>Other
"But this isn't going to affect Kuriza, is it? I'm supposed to look out for the kid."
>>
>>45115183
Multiverse anon. Sure it'll probably fuck up everything up down the timeline, but WE don't have to worry about that.
>>
File: PlanetVegeta.png (398 KB, 926x720) Image search: [Google]
PlanetVegeta.png
398 KB, 926x720
You roll out of bed, Towa glowering as you pull your armour on. "You know, it'd be polite if you looked away." You point out, her eyes flicking to the ceiling.

By the time you've got it back on, Towa nods, "Alright, now, since this is your first trip, I gave you something you might even get a kick out of." A red circle raises on the floor around her and she waves you in.

Moments later, the world disappears as you surge upwards through nothing but a sea of swirling red, grabbing at Towa for a sense of physicality, before she brushes your hand off.

"Have fun." She simpers, before shoving you away from her. "Oh and, kill the alien you're about to meet."

You pass out of the red light, falling backwards into a small cramped space. "What the HFIL?"

You whip around, crammed into a small space pod with a blue skinned alien, an old ass looking blaster strapped to his wrist.

He tries to whip it up at you, aiming for your face, before you slam his head into the side of the pod, crushing him like an over ripe fruit.

A button lights up, "Toobi? Something up over there?" A voice calls over to you, as you glance out the window of the pod, you're jaw hanging open as you approach a planet.

That red surface, the pinkish white clouds, the tiny moon, hanging in the sky once more.

"It's Planet Vegeta." You mutter aloud.

>End of Episode 50
>>
>>45115506
Thanks for running, Chuckles. I'm sure that helping Towa will in no way fuck us over.
>>
File: The saviour of time.png (442 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
The saviour of time.png
442 KB, 894x894
>>45115550
No way at all anon
No way at all...
I kid
Or do I?
>>
>>45115506
Thanks for running
>>
>>45115506

Thanks for the run, Chuckles. See you next time!
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.