[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>time for another campaign using our old DM's setting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 22
File: 1223-rey-1200xx766-431-1-0.jpg (36 KB, 766x431) Image search: [Google]
1223-rey-1200xx766-431-1-0.jpg
36 KB, 766x431
>time for another campaign using our old DM's setting
>he gave his blessing for the new DM to use the same setting
>last campaign was a shitty prequel, with horrible dialogue sequences followed by constant action
>played a droid and min-maxed so I could be boss translator
>DM decides it;s the same character from the original campaign we did some years back
>lol wouldn't it be funny if you were completely useless and got blown up again anon
>no
>lol it happens anyway
>okay fuck you
>buddy rolls a droid anyway
>fuck you man
>roll a min-maxed to shit jedi type so I can do more than just get participation experience
>take two ranks in speaking droid so my buddy isnt left out
>start playing
>for some reason I have the spend the first session as our two That Guy Players bro it up and kill people
>LOL IM BLACK AND IM RUNNING FROM THE LAW, SO FUNNY
>YEAH IM HAN SOLO, IM HAN SOLO, IM HAN SOLO SOLO
>finally me and my buddy get to do shit
>black dude shows up
>LOL UR PLAYING AS A GIRL THEY'RE SHIT
>being min-maxed, take the enemies to pieces
>two guys look at me
>MARY SUE MARY SUE MARY SUE I BET SHE'S HALF NAMEKIAN HUEUHAEUHHAEHAUAEU
>OH I KNOW MY CHARACTER REALLY WANTS TO SHOVE HIS BIG NIGGER COCK UP YOUR NOSE AND CUM YOUR BRAINS OUT
>LOL NIGGERS MAN, THEY LOVE WHITE WIMMEN
That Guy thread?
>>
rey is a mary sue tho
>>
>>45056904
>>>/tv/
>>
>>45056904
MINMAXING, NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
>>45056904
>>
File: For OP.gif (4 MB, 413x192) Image search: [Google]
For OP.gif
4 MB, 413x192
>>45056904
>>
>>45056922
How so? I mean i do think she is kind of bland in tfa, but to me the Movie was more of a general setup for future movies, so i like to think she will get "her" story told in the next one.
>>
>>45058392
>masters 5 Force powers in a single movie without anyone telling her how
>stronger than the main antagonist in the Force
>beats main antagonist in a lightsaber battle
>better at repairing the Falcon than Han Solo
>outflies a Tie pilot while in a freighter
>everybody likes her instantly
She's a Sue, son. Luke got his ass beat every single time and had to train for a long time before completing his quest and becoming a hero and a Jedi. Rey already starts at the top.
>>
File: 1453408197600.gif (863 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1453408197600.gif
863 KB, 500x281
Purge the shitposters and trolls.
>>
>>45059511

Nah, you haven't figured it out yet brah? Yeah, she's the only survivor from kylo's not! order 66. She's like harry potter, being the chosen one to bring balance to the force. She's had padawan training from luke already, and all those years on not! tattooine were like, meditation focusing her abilities. Or so i'm guessing disney is gonna say.
>>
>>45059511

To be fair, the main antagonist is kind of a he-bitch. I mean for fuck's sake, he had trouble against a stormtrooper with a lightstaber; someone with 0 force ability whatsoever.
>>
>>45059511
Maybe its compensation for how badly luke got his butt kicked, EVERY SINGLE TIME. Yeah, but very sue-ey.

Though Kylo Ren barely got any training before he went AWOL, I think, correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
Something something Powerful Force Adept bullshit.

Rey's a survivor, living on not!Tattooine for most of her life. She's obviously got those survivalist's skills under her belt, on top of being able to defend herself with staff fighting. She also apparently is an accomplished tech after being in service to that fat guy for so many years.
On the subject of the final fight, Ben's a lil' bitch. He throws temper tantrums and idolizes his grandaddy so much he went and found his burnt-up head and kept it. There was also the fact that he was gutshot and already injured by magic nigga.

Also
>>45059511
Which ones, other than Mind Trick on James Bond and resisting Kylo Ben?
>>
>>45059717
I suspect that Finn will eventually be revealed to be Force-sensitive late in the next movie.

>>45059849
And he took a shot to the stomach from a FUCKING WOOKIE BOWCASTER.
>>
>>45059849
>Something something Powerful Force Adept bullshit.
Something something something midichlorians.
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (38 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
38 KB, 400x366
>>45059896
nuthin' personnel kid
>>
File: 1279052383758.jpg (29 KB, 643x557) Image search: [Google]
1279052383758.jpg
29 KB, 643x557
>MFW the first thing my parents said to me after seeing TFA was "I'm so glad they had a strong female main character."

I mean, call it what you want, but there's no doubt Abrams knew exactly what he was doing.
>>
>>45059717
We can safely assume Finn had some kind of training in melee weapons. I mean, dude was a Stormtrooper, and if nothing else we know that they can be issued badass shock batons.
>>
>>45059870
>And he took a shot to the stomach from a FUCKING WOOKIE BOWCASTER.

This meme needs to die. If he was so impaired by getting shot then how did he kick so much ass until Rey used movie magic to whoop him?
>>
>>45060352
How many seconds do you think a stormie with a shock baton would last against Vader?
>>
>>45060390
Using the force to keep his guts from spilling out was no problem when fighting Finn, who was just a well-trained soldier, but without real battle testing.

Rey had survival training from her time on not@Tatooine and just awoke to the force which gave her an edge since Kylo couldn't keep up.

>>45060405
Kylo was nothing compared to Vader. The fight between Rey and Kylo may have been the film's finale, but frankly, in the context of force use and skill, they were monkeys swinging lightsabers at each other. Both of them had no idea what they were doing.
>>
>>45060405
Vader would have just smashed through his defenses without ever being in trouble.

That is of course assuming that Vader let him get close and the 501st did not splatter the first order.
>>
>>45060518
Tossing Rey herself casually into a tree and knocking her out was no problem, but she overpowers his force telekinesis when it comes to the lightsaber hilt?

Just admit it's a bit silly. It makes sense from a distance but on close scrutiny it's about as silly as the high ground in Episode III when you remember what Obi-Wan did in Episode I.
>>
>>45059849
I said 5 as a hyperbole, really. But she did move the lightsaber with the Force to grab it before Kylo Ren did.
Does Force Git-Gud-at-lightsabers count as a Force power?

>>45059717
Ren shouldn't be a he-bitch because now there's no tension for their next fight, we already know she's going to annihilate him again. Remember how Luke got destroyed by Vader in ESB? When he went to see him in RotJ, it was super tense because we don't know if he trained enough for the final fight. Nobody's worried about Rey.

>>45059738
Ren got enough training to kill Luke's entire academy with the help of 5 (6?) of his buddies. He's also powerful enough to hold a blaster bolt in suspension while having a conversation at the same time.

I liked the movie and all, but Rey is too strong to be a good protagonist. Or Ren is too weak, same difference.
>>
>>45060825
Rey got tossed early in the fight, the Kylo fought Finn and Rey engaged and awoke to the force halfway through that.

They basically threw their corpses at him until Kylo ran out of steam.

It is silly, yeah. It makes Kylo a lot weaker than we thought he was and it was explained that he needed to finish his training, which was mentioned only after the fact.

They should have mentioned his inexperience beforehand.
>>
>>45060518
>they were monkeys swinging lightsabers at each other. Both of them had no idea what they were doing.

Wasn't Kylo using a broadsword technique?
>>
>>45060976
Well that would explain why it sucks so much with his implement.
>>
>>45060888

>Ren shouldn't be a he-bitch because now there's no tension for their next fight, we already know she's going to annihilate him again. Remember how Luke got destroyed by Vader in ESB? When he went to see him in RotJ, it was super tense because we don't know if he trained enough for the final fight. Nobody's worried about Rey.

Oh come on, the real test isn't going to be the fight, it's going to be the redemption. This is Star Wars, and Kylo Ren is the new Vader.

It's Andy Serkis's dude that they're going to have to fight; he's going to be the Big Bad.
>>
>>45061080
>It's Andy Serkis's dude that they're going to have to fight; he's going to be the Big Bad.

I bet he's Vader's Force ghost.
Not Anakin, Vader.
>>
>>45061213
We all know who Snoke really is. http://darthjarjar.com/
>>
>>45060895
I don't think it was a matter of us not expecting him to be as weak as he was, I think it was a matter of incoherence.

Kylo Ren is depicted on screen as being very powerful in spite of his instability. Consider:

His skill at telekinesis, freezing people and blaster bolts without apparent effort.

He beats the heroes out of the building in a dead sprint in spite of his serious injuries.

He hurls one of them into a tree with his incredibly telekinetic skill hard enough to knock them out.

He plays with Finn until he gets a lucky hit in, then gets serious and disarms him immediately in the very next move.

He forces Rey to cede ground continuously up to the edge of the canyon.

All of this points to Kylo being significantly better at fighting and using the Force than Rey or Finn.

But somehow the telekinesis god is easily outmatched by Rey snatching up the lightsaber.

But somehow the sword fighting god is easily outmatched by Rey after she pumps up her kicks or whatever.

Maybe Kylo got tired, but this was absolutely never implied by the movie. He was kicking both of their asses right up until he suddenly wasn't, and that feels like a really blatant moment where the writers just stepped in and decided what would happen.

It's a nitpicky concern, I admit, but it does have consequences as well:

> It is silly, yeah. It makes Kylo a lot weaker than we thought he was and it was explained that he needed to finish his training, which was mentioned only after the fact.

This is the real problem that results, I agree. Kylo Ren is at best a rival now, not a villain - the hero is already his superior.

I could see Episode VIII saving that in any number of ways, but it would need to be very unorthodox (e.g. Rey becomes the villain or something) or it will just feel kind of inconsistent to portray Kylo as a serious threat when Rey had surprisingly little trouble defeating him already.
>>
>>45061318
The other possibility is that the second movie will be like Empire, following both Rey and Kylo as they train with their masters (Luke and Snoke) just as Luke did with Yoda, with the movie ending in a Cloud City fight where Kylo is shown to be the one who has advanced farther and with Rey barely escaping.

I still think Finn is Force sensitive and the last movie will be all three of them fighting again.
>>
>>45060067

In amusing note, our Hunter compact once rallied the KKK against swamp-dwelling vampires, who were indeed black. This was when we realized we were terrible fucking people.
>>
>>45060405
Did you watch that fucking fight, you dense son of a bitch? Ren was toying with him until Finn got a lucky hit in. Then shit was over for him, and he got his spine sabered.
>>
>>45061284
>Not Darth Darth Binks
How disturbing
>>
>>45060390
because wounds never GET WORSE OVER TIME
>>
File: 1446665553937.jpg (3 KB, 125x91) Image search: [Google]
1446665553937.jpg
3 KB, 125x91
>>45056924
>SW not /tg/ related
>SW TTRPG setting not /tg/ related
No, anon, it is you that needs to get >>>/out/
>>
>>45060895
>>45061318
It's just a bad movie don't try to explain it.
>>
>>45061474

Frankly, he should have killed Finn. REALLY give Rey something to fight for. Finn spends the rest of the movie in a coma, anyway.
>>
>>45062263
"Man, I sure hope this wound doesn't get worse. That might make me lose this fight. I better punch it really hard."
>>
>>45059717

They made him far less nasty than he could have been. I know, for one, that I would have broken Poe's hands for giving me lip - "You're the best pilot in the galaxy? Not any more." - and broken Rey's jaw for talking back.

It's the Dark Side, man. You have permission to be a malevolent, smug bully.
>>
You know what JJ should have done?

Flipped shit. Instead of fightingSIth yet again, he should have focused on a Force Sensitive hiding from the Order.

Because fuck being a Jedi, cash and bitches is where it's at.
>>
>>45062459
>>45062690

He was giving Finn too much dignity. Renn's response should have been an eye-rolling "Oh, look. The monkey has a sword." instead of a "You TRAITOR to the FIRST ORDER!"

Finn's beneath him. Should have tossed him into a tree, THEN have Rey pick up the saber.
>>
File: muhsnowflakes.png (3 MB, 1701x1669) Image search: [Google]
muhsnowflakes.png
3 MB, 1701x1669
>>45058392
>>
File: marysue.png (4 MB, 1362x2150) Image search: [Google]
marysue.png
4 MB, 1362x2150
>>45062800
>>
>>45062394
Fuck off. This thread is some noxious cunt whining about the movie with a /tg/ figleaf slapped on top.
>>
>>45059694
>She's basically Star Wars's new and shinny Harry Potter
>A Harry Potter who we don't have to watch get his ass handed to him by the fact that he's got minimal people's skills and sucks at studying
>A Harry Potter who doesn't have to spend somewhere around 2 and a half books until he can accomplish things on his own, without either his destiny, his "pure heart" or some more powerful character/object pulling his ass out of the deep end
>This makes her not a Mary Sue

I mean Harry Potter himself is kind of on the edge in places, but gets redeemed by the fact that he sucks at what people expect of him (like studying in school), even if he's a complete natural at other things like riding brooms, talking with snakes, etc).
You remove him being dragged through the shit at the start of his story, and having to put up with puberty and criminal charges/brewing civil war for the rest, and you've got the ultimate Mary Sue.
>>
>>45060289
>Rey
>Literally spends the entire movie running away from people attacking her, and taking responsibility/being part of the bigger picture, and only fights back when she's given no other choice whatsoever
>Resists "torture" but does so, because she's effectively immune to it
>Beats up heavily wounded antagonist, by going into Kaio-Ken, which she can just do
>Strong female character

>Leia
>By her own decision, she joins the Rebel Alliance, personally oversees and subsequently salvages from the brink of disaster the single most important mission to date (retrieving the Death Star plans)
>Keeps taking charge of situations, takes no shit from scruffy looking nerfherders who fail to see the gravity of the war they're in and act like it was just another tuesday afternoon all the time
>Makes the ultimate free spirit of the galaxy fall in love with her and at least temporarily give up his hectic lifestyle (Getting the guy, as opposed to the guy getting the girl)
>At one point, she gets enslaved by a literally pile of lard, who is a piece of shit, and treats her like a piece of furniture
>Still chokes the fucker out the first chance she gets
>Resists torture with no special powers, and laughs in the face of the enemy, knowing full well they could kill her any moment, but not caring, because her life is nothing, next to the freedom of the galaxy
>Weak/Not as strong female character
>>
>>45062465
I assumed he was trying to pop a rib back in place.
>>
>>45063117

I actually thought he was going to pass out. The pain kept him awake.
>>
>>45058392
>but to me the Movie was more of a general setup for future movies

I wish movies would stop fucking doing this.
>>
>>45061396
>Rey losing a fight
>>
>>45063107
You forgot bluffing Tarkin with her home planet and family on the line.

But my favorite is

>Leia takes charge of her own rescue mission.
>Rey never really needed a rescue mission.
>>
File: BAITODAZE.jpg (100 KB, 625x560) Image search: [Google]
BAITODAZE.jpg
100 KB, 625x560
>>45056904
Cool story.
>>
File: Fucking DONE with today..png (896 KB, 750x648) Image search: [Google]
Fucking DONE with today..png
896 KB, 750x648
>>45063107
>>
>45059511
>masters 5 Force powers in a single movie without anyone telling her how
Force pull, mind trick, and what else?
Also, maybe that's a thing that people can do. We don't know.
>stronger than the main antagonist in the Force
There was the mind reading thing, which is perhaps a bit much, but I expect emotions and the like (and him probably not expecting her to be able to even come close) played into that.
After he had been shot and before his training was completed.
Eh, that's debatable. She knows how to repair stuff, she somehow knew what changes had been made to it, and she thought outside the box on a couple occasions. I figure she's probably about as good at it as him (which is still fairly sue-ish, but still).
>outflies a Tie pilot while in a freighter
A souped-up freighter, plus have you seen the freaking wings on those fighters? They would have serious problems maneuvering anywhere other than straight up or down.
>everybody likes her instantly
Yeah, true.

I'm not saying she isn't a sue, but not all of your argument is 100% factual.
>>
>>45065020
Whoops, messed up the link
>>45059511
>>
>>45065020
>After he had been shot and before his training was completed.

By an opponent who had just been forcibly knocked unconscious through full body blunt trauma and had absolutely no training at all, who was losing badly until suddenly she went super saiyan.

"He was shot" will never sufficiently explain what we see and are told in the movie.
>>
File: marey sue.jpg (187 KB, 1000x655) Image search: [Google]
marey sue.jpg
187 KB, 1000x655
>>45056922
>rey is a mary sue tho

This. Sue as Sue can.
>>
File: stronk.jpg (174 KB, 960x926) Image search: [Google]
stronk.jpg
174 KB, 960x926
>>45065636
>"He was shot" will never sufficiently explain what we see and are told in the movie.

Pussy-Chlorians explain it though.
>>
>Rey arrives on RebelPlanet
>Leia instantly bursts into treats in her arms
>Reminder that she has never, EVER seen her before and her rescue wasn't part of the mission
>>
>>45065896
Almost like it was foreshadowing Anon.
>>
>>45065878
>anyone defending rey must be a feminist throwing the word misogynist everywhere
Anon must be at a barn, because that's quite a strawman being made there
>>
>>45059511
>>masters 5 force powers
I dont know man, to me it was more like a "diamond in the rough" type of thing, with her clumsily discovering the force

>>stronger than main antagonist in the force
Yeah, that did tame me out of the movie, but you could explain it with my previous point

>>beats main antagonist in battle
He was wounded in the stomach, but that was bullshit imo

>>better at repairing falcon
She did spend a big portion of her life as a junkrat, so i guess she would at least have a passing knowledge of tech...but yeah, i see your point and agree with it.

>>outflies tie in falcon
I must say that i think that one was less about rei and more about
>see this? Its the falcon. You know the falcon, right?
>see how awesome rhe falcon is? Its right here, being awesome!
>pleeeeease love us!
>have some more falcon doing falcon things!
>loooove uuuuuus!

>everybody loves her
Ok, good point.

>Luke got his ass beat every single time and had to train for a long time before completing his quest and becoming a hero and a Jedi.
That is by far the best argument for her being a mary sue thou...

So, tl;dr:
I do see your points but i think a lot of them are just because of mediocre writing and the fact the story focused a lot on Finn's story.
Also setup for following movies
>>
>>45063345
I think its a way of getting high on pain, you keep the spikes up, more adrenaline in your system, means you can fight longer, plus pain can make you focus, so it might have been his way of not allowing himself to get into berserk rage and killing the person they wanted in the dark side and not dead
>>
>>45065882
he got shot by a fucking laser corssbow, its a wonder that it did not just kill him, anakin got KOd by some forcelightning and he was one of the most powerfull if not the most powerfull force users
>>
File: amigofoods_2269_115920253.jpg (100 KB, 742x806) Image search: [Google]
amigofoods_2269_115920253.jpg
100 KB, 742x806
>>45056904
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-19+at+03.51.02).jpg (68 KB, 445x291) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-19+at+03.51.02).jpg
68 KB, 445x291
>>45056904
OP literally sucks thousands of cocks every day and guzzles semen for a living.
>>
Kylo Ren was supposed to be a lame as fuck villain. The whole point of Kylo Rem is that he's basically an angsty edgy teen desperately trying to be a cool badass sith lord like his grandpa.

Like, people also complain that the actor who plays him looks like a little fag and isn't intimidating at all, but that's the whole point. I'd say the actor nailed it, and it's actually perfectly realistic that Kylo "Crawling In My Skin, the Dark Angel" Ren lost.
>>
>>45066266
Kylo was actually my favourite part of the new movie. I can't wait to see how he develops as a villain/antihero. It was also cool to see a sith 'lord' get totally enraged and lose his shit, all the guys in the past have been pretty calm even when angry and it helps to show how immature he actually is.

Basically Kylo is like a not-shit Anakin
>>
>>45063107

I'ma just screencap this because this summed up my thoughts.
>>
>>45063650
>movie is the first of a trilogy
>WHY DOES THIS MOVIE SET UP A TRILOGY??????
>>
>>45063107
wait, have people honestly claimed that Leia is a weak female character? That's retarded
>>
>>45066266

He is a person to be laughed at. He is written to be hated and ridiculed. He is almost built like an underdog. That is why it's damn interesting to see what happens to his pathetic excuse for existing. He is an edgier and even more immature version of Zuko.

And if they don't do anything with him, the whole storyline just falls apart.
>>
>>45066325
I've seen it. Mostly because she wasn't the main character and therefore couldn't be a Jedi and whoop Darth Vader's ass.

Of course that ignores that such a thing would stomp all over Luke's narrative role as the main protagonist.

Explains some things about this movie, though, doesn't it?
>>
>>45066312
not why, but 'I wish it wasn't'.

Movies should either be able to stand on their own or have their plot actually span the trilogy, rather than having a little bit of a metaplot but the genuine conclusions are at the end of every movie.
>>
>>45066350
>He is an edgier and even more immature version of Zuko.
holy shit you're right! he is almost like a pre-banishment zuko

>>45066363
sounds like your standard sjw bullshit/gender politics
>>
>>45066266
He is supposed to be shit, but having the hero start off stronger than the villain is a recipe for cartoon antics.

Imagine how impossible Episode V and VI would've been if Luke just busted out his lightsaber after seeing Ben die and whooped Darth Vader's ass and Vader had to be saved by the blast doors closing or something.

I'm not saying it's impossible to save it, but it's going to take some real legwork.
>>
>>45059511
"My name is Anon and I belive that being shot in the stomach, stabbed in the shoulder and experienceing emotional trauma in no way impairs someone's ability to sword fight."
-You, 2015
>>
>>45066440
How does it feel to have not actually watched the movie? You know, the part where none of that mattered and he was handily winning anyway?
>>
>>45066297
>Thinking Darth Bollywood isn't a laughable villian
>Wanting to see more of him
>Wanting to see more of Disney's kiddie Star Wars that rapes the fucking lore

#BringBackAdmiralThrawn
>>
Oh come on. 'sidekick gets injured and hero gets a powerup from it' is not a trope unique to this fucking movie.
>>
>>45063107
You're not wrong, but the thing with Leia is you need to read deeper/look at subtext to realize how awesome she is, because at a casual glance she's just a princess that needed to be captured.

On the other hand, we're constantly reminded how self-reliant Rey is on the surface, so the casual observer--excuse me, "normie"--will pick up on that much easier.
>>
>>45066501
How does it feel to go into film absolutely dead set on hating it? It must feel like such a waste of time.
>>
>>45065020
>a souped up freighter
That's a fair point, but she did it without a copilot

>>45066089
>diamond in the rough
But the thing is that she succeeded every time (except the first attempt on JB-007) perfectly. She doesn't have to improve at all
I agree that it's mediocre writing, but she's a Sue because of mediocre writing

>>45066440
She was also thrown on a tree and knocked out. She was nearly as injured as him and had less training in lightsaber battles.
>>
>>45067058
>But the thing is that she succeeded every time (except the first attempt on JB-007) perfectly. She doesn't have to improve at all

as i said:
>>Luke got his ass beat every single time and had to train for a long time before completing his quest and becoming a hero and a Jedi.
>That is by far the best argument for her being a mary sue thou...
the lack of actual struggle (wich usually includes a certain degree of failure) is pretty mary sue.

>still better than emo anakin in the prequels
>>
>>45066673
I don't know.
You have a point, but personally, I would say a "normie" is just someone who doesn't really go out of their way to find more exotic movies that he wouldn't encounter on the 8 PM block on a main tv channel or HBO (or plastered all over the place in a 5 mile radius of every movie theatre).

The kind of people who can't be bothered to think about what the main cast's role in the story is, feel like they fit more under the terms: "Young" or "On their Phone" don't really want to call anyone a dipshit, but Leia's importance is kind of plastered all over a New Hope the first act of Empire Strikes Back. You either have to be engaged by the pretty pictures, or by the latest shitpost on /tv/ to not pick up on the fact that she's a natural leader and a major threat in the Empire's eyes.
>>
File: 1445712631020.jpg (5 MB, 4000x3507) Image search: [Google]
1445712631020.jpg
5 MB, 4000x3507
>>45056904
That... wasn't even remotely funny. I feel like you've stolen a whole minute of my life.
>>
>>45059717
I think Kylo was toying with Finn in that fight but slipped up because of his Bowcaster wound. As soon as Finn gets a hit in - one very minor hit - Kylo turns around and instantly disarms him, knocks him to the floor and slashes up his spine.

If he was simply trying to kill Finn, why not open with something like that, and why attempt to slowly roast his neck with the exhaust ports?
>>
>>45062465
He was fueling his pain and anger. Channel that shit bruh. Extra dark side points or something.
>>
File: His Smile and Optimism.png (24 KB, 374x224) Image search: [Google]
His Smile and Optimism.png
24 KB, 374x224
>>45066514
>Darth Bollywood

HOLY SHIT! He's right!
>>
>>45059738
>luke got his butt kicked, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

>Blew up the death star
>Killed Boba Fett
>Defeated Vader in Return of the Jedi

I think the main issue is that Kylo Ren is a shitty antagonist.
>Barely defeats a storm trooper with no training with a lightsaber
>Extremely incompetent
>His own subordinates shit on him
>When things don't go his way he spergs out and starts destroying things
>Acts really rapey to his cousin
>Spends the entire movie just being edgy (kill my dad, blow up a solar system)
>His only real goal is to be as cool as Vader
>Doesn't realize that Vader reformed before he died and killed the Emperor

It is like JJ asked "what if the antagonist was a 13 year old autist" which would be fine for a parody or something but is a shit idea for a major blockbuster.
>>
>>45059717
he had trouble in a fight he had that was previously proceeded by a shot to the gut from a gun that had been previously shown to cause explosions when it hit people.
>>
File: Episode VII.png (214 KB, 754x1482) Image search: [Google]
Episode VII.png
214 KB, 754x1482
>>45056904
A counterpoint.
>>
>>45068431
>Killed Boba Fett
>Defeated Vader in Return of the Jedi

All in Return of the Jedi, after training with yoda, getting his hand chopped off, and a year timeskip between Empire and Return, and a 2 year timeskip between Empire and ANH
>>
>>45068431
All Luke did when blowing up the Death Star was let the Force guide his shot from well-aimed (remember he was already a highly competent pilot before this) into an exceptionally aimed one. Also without Han flying in to cover his ass Luke would have been shot down by Vader in pretty short order, unlike Rey who did it all alone.

He spends the entire rest of the film being generally incompetent at anything that wasn't flying a starfighter or moisture farming, then spends the entirety of the next film doing pretty much the same then getting his hand cut off because he went against Yoda's advice.

Luke didn't get good at Jedi stuff until three films in and after training under one of the greatest Jedi ever for a long time.
>>
>>45065896
wasn't she bursting into treats because Han was dead?
>>
On the Rey versus Leia debate:

the earlier Star Wars didn't have one queen megabitchnigga as the sole focus of the film, they had actual other characters that weren't just there to emphasise awesome the one important-to-the-plot woman was
>>
>>45068654
Yeah, but why Rey and not, say, Chewie? Chewie was as close to Han as Leia was, yet he just gets bundled off to the med-bay without anyone giving even half a shit that he just watched his 30+ year-long BFF die in front of him.
>>
A better question is how did they find Luke's lightsaber when it fell off cloud city. I mean, he had to build a new one for return of the jedi which is why it was green and not blue.
>>
>>45068431
>Killed Boba Fett

Luke didn't kill Boba Fett. Han accidentally smacked his jetpack with a stick and sent him flying into the pit.
>>
>>45068709
Maybe Leia is subconsciously a racist?
>>
>>45068788
She did use some pretty anti-wookie language in Empire...
>>
>>45068775
I wonder what the Disney position on Boba's fate is. I'm pretty sure in the EU he fixed up his pack and flew out of there or shot/stabbed/exploded the thing to pieces from the inside and crawled out.

Too bad the new trilogy takes place too far into the future for him to really show up again, though. Might have been cool.

>>45068788
Everyone in charge on that base is subconsciously racist. None of the human officers seemed to give a shit about Admiral motherfucking Ackbar's input and nobody seemed to acknowledge that the alien co-pilot of the ship that blew up the Death Star II was on their squadron.
>>
>>45068709
Remember that thing Leia does. Like, I dunno, comforting Luke who just watched his mentor and father figure die when there is nothing he could do to stop it, only hours after she watched her ENTIRE HOME PLANET destroyed.

Same thing. Rey just watched her idol and father figure die, and there was nothing she could do about it, and Leia comforts her too, fully aware her son just killed Han.

Why not Chewie? Because Leia knows Chewie, and knows he will handle that grief in his own way.
>>
>>45063107
>this reply

you made a screencap classic, anon...
>>
The worst thing about TFA is that there weren't any bombers in the Rebellion's attack on the Death-planet.
>>
File: A New Hope.jpg (32 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
A New Hope.jpg
32 KB, 400x397
>>45068767

Not to mention that the hilt is the same as the lightsaber from A New Hope and Empire.

That was the one super nagging question I had the entire last half of the film.
>>
>>45056904
I like how you tried to make the two best characters in the movie into the two worst players. That was a cute but pointless gesture
>>
>>45068572

Thanks anon, I hadn't saved it foolishly thinking it wouldn't be needed.
>>
>>45059511
That's not necessarily true. She knew of the modifications that had been made to it since her loli slave ass had been the one to put half of them there at behest of her yellow space Jew owner. She never fixes anything, just removes one piece of new hardware.

I still agree that she has too much going for her
>>
ITT: whiny man babies who can't stand seeing a woman or minority as the main heroes
>>
>>45066501
You say none of it mattered...but he kept beating the wound and they were showing us it was bleeding. Basically pounding it into the audiences hesd: "THIS IS EFFECTING HIM, LOOK HES WOUNDED"
>>
>>45068431
>Killed Boba Fett
That was Han you dingus and even then it didn't stick
>>
>>45068709
Not to mention they give away what is now by all rights Chewie's ship - nor to mention the last remaining link to his lifelong friend - to that very same cunt.

Chewie got an even bigger bum deal this time around than in A New Hope
>>
>>45056904
>not having a Kyle Katarn/Dash Rendar broventure
It's like you're ruining your games on purpose
>>
>>45068767
>>45069094
The worst part about it is that Han actually asks how the little old alien lady ended up with the lightsaber and she just tells him that there is no time to explain now. AKA "Fuck off and go buy supplementary materials if you want the plot to make sense"
>>
>>45068431
But Kylo Reeeee didn't struggle against Finn. If you watch the film, he's just fucking with him until he gets hit, then spergs out and one shots him

He only really got beaten by Ray because asspull-force-belief stuff
>>
>>45065636
I mean, they did spend the whole movie hyping the bowcaster.
>>
Man you are all pulls shut out of your ass because deep down you all know Rey and Finn are better protagonists and more interesting then Luke or Han.
>>
>>45069736
I might be remembering things wrong, but I feel like the bowcaster never exploded people as much before this movie.
>All of those bowcaster scenes were just included to try to make Kylo getting hit and not blowing up mean something
>>
>>45069533
>He only really got beaten by Ray because asspull-force-belief stuff

Having been recently railed by a bowcaster may also have been a bit of a bother.
>>
>>45069974
Ya might have had something if you had said Finn and Poe. Their banter was probably my favorite part of the movie. But Rey is just sorta there.
>>
>>45066312
I mean more "I wish I can watch a movie to see a story, not go see a trailer for another movie that's coming out next year which itself might also just be another trailer."
>>
Finn is more interesting then Rey.
>>
>>45070048
Finn and Poe were my favorite part.
>>
>>45063117
>>45062465
He was feeding himself pain, and thus rage, to try and get some power back.

Ben had a hard time getting really into the Dark Side for most of the movie. I don't know why people seem to be forgetting that we're seeing him in the intermediary stage of becoming a Dark Sider. He's trying, but his training isn't complete.

It's why we see him go into his temporary rages, and why he needed his father's "help." He's trying his damndest to be a big bad Sith like his grandpappy, we just haven't seen him grow into it fully yet.

On another note, why do people think that Rey got the talent with the lightsaber just like that? She was already shown in the beginning of the movie to be good in melee combat, and I always preferred the viewpoint that one's literal skill with the lightsaber didn't matter nearly as much as their connection with the Force.

It guides your actions, but also follows your commands. Kenobi told us this already. She has good experience, and she let the Force really flow through her with an intensity that she hadn't really felt at that point. It must have been exhilirating. Of course she won, especially when Ben can't concentrate right because he's still struggling to embrace the Dark Side entirely.

Snoke's reference to completing Ben's training likely had nothing to do with his lightsaber ability or whatever. Because in the end, that doesn't matter. It will be mental training. That's what Yoda did for Luke, because that's what matters. The lightsaber use is just like picking up a rock--you extend yourself to the Force, and it guides you. Whoever is the clearer thinker with the greater connection (whether done through passion or stoicism) will come out on top.
>>
>>45070048
Poe was just sort of there. That was bullshit that they just brought him back because the needed some significant character to blow up the Bigger Deathstar. And now they expect us to think he's going to be a main character? Disgraceful.
>>
>>45059511
i suspect that she was one of the kids at luke's jedi camp and luke wiped her memory when he hid her away on jakku

also i suspect that she's a red herring for finn to be the real jedi of the new trilogy while rey goes full on sith by the end of ep 8
>>
>>45062907
i thought they explained most of potter's natural talents in magic was because of either an enchantment his mom put on him or that he was basically a living phylactery for voldemort
>>
On a largely unrelated note, who in the fuck thought taking the Falcon to Luke was a good idea if it's so easily tracked?
>>
>>45060888
>Does Force Git-Gud-at-lightsabers count as a Force power?

Yes it does. Jedi use the force to react instinctively to attacks before they happen. That's why they can take on people with guns and not get immediately shot.

Also, force powers are not taught. Moving things, mind tricks etc. are all things that force users can innately do with the right mindset.

Look at every single Jedi training session. None of it is "Hold mental shift and press Force B to Mind Trick!"

It's all about gaining control of emotions in one way or another and blocking out distractions. That's why they teach meditation and encourage learning practical skills that require focus.

Rey basically did all of that already. She lived like a hermit for years and learned to focus on what she needed to do to survive. She was already in an ideal state to become a force user, she just didn't know what she was capable of.

Kylo Ren, on the other hand, was in a fragile mental state to begin with and completely underestimated Rey in both encounters. By the time he fought her, he was mentally and physically broken, so his powers failed him.

All this would be obvious if you weren't trying to prove your mental superiority by finding memes that apply to a Hollywood blockbuster about space nazis and the desert orphans that kill them.
>>
>>45065878
>>45056922
>implying all protagonists in SW films aren't Mary Sue-tier
>>
>>45069974
Finn and Ren have the potential for depth, but they're ultimately lacking because you don't really spend any time with them.

Rey has nothing.

These problems could have easily been handled if they didn't pack in the prerequisite hour and a half of explosions, but then the casuals would get mad and not give disney a million billion dollars.
>>
>>45071662
Rey had as much depth as Finn, you just liked John Boyega's performance more than Daisy Ridley's performance.

A charismatic actor can get over a thinly drawn character, like Oscar Isaac did with Poe or Alec McGuinness did with Obi-Wan.

Rey was much more fleshed out than either of those characters, but Ridley just got overshadowed by the rest of the cast.
>>
>>45056922
I watched the movie recently and most of the complaints about how good she is are greatly exaggerated.
>master staff fighter
Fights exactly two guys and she didnt effortlessly beat them down either
>master mechanic
She scavenges bits of star ships to stay alive and only managed to fix a star ship because she already knew what modifications were made to it. She also fucks up the wiring in another star ship.
>Expert marks man
She misses about half her shots
>ace pilot
She was pretty much just as good as the guys in the TIEs and flying is easy in star wars.

Learning wookie is a bit far fetched but its not like a wookie has never lived on a desert planet before.
>>
There are two types of people in the world. Those who see Kylo Ren being shot and go "oh, they're setting him up to be beaten by the heroes despite the fact that he handily outclasses then," and those who go "wtf how could the experienced Sith lose!? Mary Sue!"
>>
>>45065878
Stage 5 Acceptance
>Well, at least if you think about it, it doesn't really matter, it's just a movie after all, and who cares if movies are shit?

State 6 The Return of Depression
>Oh god, movies suck. They suck and their legacy is going to outlive mine by decades if not centuries
>>
>>45072198
>Sith beaten must be Mary Sue

Well yeah.

Anakin got fried like an egg after having his limbs lopped off and still was seen climbing up after Obi-Wan to trying kick his shit in.

Say what you want about how bad anakin is it's likely true and deserved but the fucker was hard core.
>>
>>45072776
In fairness kylo survived a lot more in that fight than most do. Also he isnt fully trained.
>>
>>45072127
>and flying is easy in star wars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bosSsgzgenA
>Who's going to fly it kid? You?
>>
>>45073003
And yet, he pilots an X-Wing perfectly the first time he tries. Just like his dad, who perfectly pilots that weird parade ship the first time he tries.
>>
>>45069223
Luke knocked Boba into the pit and since the EU is now noncanon Boba is presumably dead now.
>>
>>45073003
>that casual mention of luke being able to fly
>>
>>45072905
Kylo got shot by a fucking bowcaster, things like a grenade wrapped in laser. Rey beating him in that condition isn't that impressive. Only Mary sue shit was how easily she picked up the mind trick.
>>
>>45073074
>Flies X-Wing perfectly
>Would've gotten killed like all the rest, if Han didn't come in at the last moment, because his stupid ass had no idea what evasive manouvers were, much like most of the rebel fighter pilots who are similarily to him, just a bunch of farm kids with one or two actually decent pilots mixed in
>>
>>45073091
Mary fucking Sue. Worse than that faggot from The Reverent. When will we be able to live free in a world without Mary Sue ruining everything forever?
>>
>>45073151
Hes still able to fly a god damn star ship.
>>
>>45073169
Can you name one person not able to fly in star wars? Even if you can the list of people able to fly far outweighs people who cant.
>>
>>45073172
A fighter that has the same avionics that he's been flying with most of his life in basically open space and some basic evasive maneuvers, compared to using a bulky cruiser for the first time to fly through a wrecked star destroyer and managing a cobra maneuver.

These are totally the same thing.
>>
>>45073172
Well yeah.
You can probably drive a car. Doesn't mean you want to end up in a situation where your life depends on your performance.

It really helps having played something like Il-2 or more topically X-Wing Alliance, to be able to tell the massive difference between "can fly with minimal training" and "it's so easy to fly things, that it explains someone just turning out to be an Ace-Pilot to the level of professionals".

My point is that "it's easy to fly them" can mean that you can fly them. It doesn't mean you can fly them as well who had actual combat training.
>>
>>45060976
I haven't seen any comments on Kylo's and Rey's fighting technique beforehand. But what is seen during final fight is that Rey did not had any tech at all. She was wildly swinging her lightsaber around, just in a nick of time parring Ren's attacks, just as >>45071545 suggested - she was doing all of this by instinct, with no technique, while Ren was doing it with all the technique, but no soul to it. Personally i think that it was made to look like two kids with sticks in a sand box, but I don't want to use any big words until the end of trilogy.
>>
>>45073278
>>45073322
Thats where the force comes in. Jedi were really good fliers because they can let the force take the wheel. I bet there isnt a single force sensitive person who isnt good at flying.
>>
>>45070790
>she was already shown in the beginning of the movie to be good in melee combat
Because using a staff doesn't mean using a sword. In fact, we see her getting her shit pushed in when she's trying to use it as a staff.

And nothing shown in any of the movies actually backs any of that up. Lightsaber use is a skill. A skill that has to be trained for and with.

>>45071545
>Physically BROKEN
>Wrecks face left and right until Rey goes Super Sayian
>>
I did like how the movie showed glancing light saber blows and ho much they suck to get hit by.
>>
>>45061396
What a twist it would be if there would a third side emerge. Imagine - Kylo vs. Rey vs. Finn - former allies, former enemies, throw 'em toghether in a room and watch the fight.
>>
>>45073322
>It doesn't mean you can fly them as well who had actual combat training.

Well Luke quite clearly did that. He flew as well as the leader of the entire X-Wing Squadron. Clearly talent and the Force can make you a better pilot.

If anything, Rey probably had more flight experience. She lived on a planet littered with space ships, and her job was salvaging them. It's more than likely that some of them were in working order, or near enough that she could fix them.
>>
>>45073550
>Well Luke quite clearly did that. He flew as well as the leader of the entire X-Wing Squadron.
Which part of "rag-tag band of freedom fighters who have no business going up against a trained military" sound confusing about the rebels?
>>
>>45072198
I still argue that the scene would've been more powerful if Kylo had the upper hand before the world cracked in half. Rey needed SOMETHING to humble her, at least.

I guess you could argue that getting Finn coma'd and Han killed plated that role, but it still feels like everything came too easy for her even if all that is explained, nor does she have the force of personality to pull off a cocky capable hero like Han, Po, or hell, even Finn had more personality and consequently so did his saber fight where even though he was born in a world of strife and against all odds, he chose to fight.

Traitor...DANCE
>>
>>45073083
No, that was Han.

Also I'm pretty Lucas confirmed him to be alive before leaving and also the new tie-in novels have made references to him being alive.
>>
>>45073679
The part where they keep winning.
>>
>>45073172
He also had a history of flying aircraft to shoot small rodents. He even had a model of one in his workshop.
>>
>>45073801
And she works on them for a living. She clearly has enough knowledge of how they work to know that fat alien makes stupid modifications.
>>
>>45073405
>>Wrecks face left and right until Rey goes Super Sayian
>Wrecks face

He beats Finn after a scuffle and got injured in the process. That's hardly wrecking face.

Ren was gunshot and his mind was broken. Using the force has always been about mental state more than anything else, and Rey was focused while Ren was crippled. He lost despite his training because no matter how much he tries to delude himself, he just doesn't believe in what he's doing.

No matter how much mental gymnastics you do, the film made it quite clear why he lost and Rey won. The only problem is that the internet school of film criticism teaches you to scour movies for inconsistencies and screech about it when you inevitably find them. Half the time you people are just misreading scenes entirely or cherry-picking stuff that supports what you've decided to believe from the outset.
>>
>>45073830
There's a difference between knowing how an aircraft works and knowing how to fly it. Hell, most pilots just know how to make quick repairs and spot checks and leave actually fixing the thing to professionals.
>>
>>45073852
Literally go fucking watch the movie again, you jackass. He utterly dominated Finn without question.

He was PLAYING with him until Finn got in a lucky hit. And a split second after that, Finn got shown his own spine.

For fuck's sake, you bitch about others screeching and not paying attention, but your head is so far up your own ass you can see the spinach in the back of your teeth.
>>
>>45073865
Fooooooooorce.
Man in the rebels cartoon the big short hair wookie learns how to fly a TIE in all of ten seconds. Flying is easy as fuck, doubly so if you have force powers.
>>
>>45072198
Except what happened in the fight wasn't that Kylo's wound impaired him (besides, Rey was also wounded and emotionally fucked up, so there wasn't much of an edge there). He was doing fine, blocking rey's clumsy stabs, messing with her and doing the clasic "turn to the dark side" talk until she got a sudden powerup and became a master swordsman out of the blue
>>
>>45065896
Anon, it's obvious that she burst into tears because Han didn't come out of the ship with the rest of them and she knew what must have happened to him.
>>
>>45073966
She started listening to the forces backseat sword fighting.
>>
>>45073994
Han said it best.

>THAT'S NOT HOW THE FORCE WORKS

It can enhance and grant and edge, but it's not a fucking replacement for having the goddamn skill. Or at least it never was BEFORE. Now, now who fucking knows.
>>
>>45073994
>the forces backseat sword fighting
Now I'm imagining a bunch of disembodied half-memories of ancient jedi long dead
>lol git gud scrub
>do you even parry
>shieeet, look at that Malachor posing edgelord, cut his foot off
>REEEEEEEEEE SITH LORDIES GET OUT REEEEEEE
>the legend never dies
>>
>>45074035
If it lets children block lasers blindfolded, it can let a grown woman beat a man with crippling emotional and laser based wounds in a sword fight.
>>
>>45074035
"Beat with stick" skills are like the one thing she probably had the most of.
>>
>>45071884

Finn is a horrible character tho, with no business to be in the movie and is only included for "funny" oneliners and to yell WOOO when something blows up
>>
>>45074063
>Sith Lord of the East?
>More like Sith Lord the Deceased?
>>
>>45074403

Yeah, no.
>>
>>45065896
What is "The Death of Han Solo"?
>>
File: 1452102803528.jpg (42 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
1452102803528.jpg
42 KB, 600x424
>>45074531
>"Stop liking what I don't like! I don't like Finn so no one else should! Waaah waaah waaah!"

Go back to /tv/.
>>
>>45074621

Not my fault you have a shit taste.
>>
File: 1424015872439.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1424015872439.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>45056904
>shit that never happened thread

This is one of those threads, isn't it?
>>
>>45075004
Anon, I think you might be retarded.
>>
>>45068767
I heard the opening scene after the explanatory text was going to be the recovery of that light saber, but they decided to go with what they used in the theatrical release to make the movie flow better or something.
>>45069421
So I think she's saying yeah we filmed that explanation but some ass hole on the editing room said nope it's got to be cut.
>>
>>45075004
>Missy
>new character
>literally the reincarnation of one of the biggest baddies of all time
>dies
>turns out she doesn't actually die and can easily cheat death
>knows about everything and everyone
>main character is her best friend and/or in love with her

Mary Sue.
>>
>>45073401
I'm actually not sure if Kylo Ren is a pilot. Considering his lineage that's really fucking embarrassing.

>>45073916
It's my belief that he lost his nerve when he thought he'd won and reached for the saber. Luke's saber. Anakin's saber. Not Vader's saber. That name came after the volcano. That saber had seen some shit, but now called to a new master. Rey's saber. Of course he couldn't pull it. It wasn't his. He'd rejected what that saber represents.
>>
>>45073151
X-Wings don't have the Evade action. Try playing an actual tabletop game.
>>
>>45073966
It's entirely canon that pausing briefly and relaxing allows you to defeat a much better swordsman.

Darth Maul was a far superior fighter than Kylo Ren, who had clearly spec'd as a Consular and just spammed Force Status to win. Rey beat him because killing his dad gave him an alignment penalty on Force Status, which is a Light Side move, and he's not got many Force Points because he's not even fully trained. In any case his injury prevented him taking a deep breath in any case and they were fighting on a flat surface.

Rey on the other hand had the Awakening buff before she even took a deep breath, so Ren really had no chance. Really, it's Ren's fault for going into a boss fight without any Kolto packs.
>>
>>45075734
Now you are just flat out making facts up.

Vader was given to him before. Vader killed kids with that blade. Chopped them up. Little. Tiny. Bits.

He got burned up after, and Mr. Point of View stole it and ran, rather then finish the job.

And there's literally fucking nothing about a lightsaber choosing anyone before this movie.
>>
>>45075265
Old Master was way better IMO. He was still completely, utterly insane, but in that incredibly dangerous way where the insanity doesn't reveal itself until it's far too late for everyone. That scene where he sat around laughing at the Teletubbies while on a break from managing his sadistic ultra-oppressive regime was perfect.

But then Missy comes along and is just 'oh look at me I'm so random and EVUL aren't I grand?'. A terrible waste of a character.
>>
>>45072127
>flying is easy in star wars.
Only if you're force sensitive.

A lot of piloting a fighter(and even a bigger ship like the falcon) is based on reacting to other stuff that happens, knowing where the Vulture Droids will be swooping in from or what maneuver the TIE/fos are going to make. Since force adepts all have at least slight precognition, this makes force users excellent pilots, which is why Anakin, a barely trained nine year old, was able to win a podrace despite never having finished a race before, and then score a killing blow on the Droid Control ship. It's also why Luke was able to block blaster bolts with the training helmet's blast shield blocking his vision; precognition is also incredibly useful for blocking lightsaber strikes and blaster bolts.

Rey's competence despite no formal training isn't at all out of line for the series; she's simply a strong force adept, which makes up for her lack of training in areas like piloting and lightsaber fighting. The only thing out of line for the series is her getting the Mind Trick right on the second try, compared to Ezra, who still hasn'tgotten it quite right in Rebels, but Rey's a main character for a main series film versus a character in a TV series, so she can be expected to be at a higher power level(Think of it like Rebels being a mixed Edge of the Empire/Force and Destiny campaign where the F&D players have barely any XP to spend while TFA is a campaign where the Force and Destiny players had a lot more XP, and the GM let Rey spend some of that XP on cranking up her Force rating.
>>
>>45075937
Touché
>>
>>45076240
Even if you do have precognition it won't really help if you've never flown a ship before. How are you supposed to do wicked sick manoeuvres if you don't know anything about flying?
>>
>>45076596
>How are you supposed to do wicked sick manoeuvres if you don't know anything about flying?

Force Sensitives have an instinct for sick manoeuvres

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBlhgAkJBos
>>
>>45076596
It helps to live around ships your whole life. I think instead of that speeder bike Rey had, they should've shown her using a T-16 Skyhopper.
>>
>>45076818
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh3PNe9cNYA
Well spinning IS a good trick
Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.