[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>player tells you his character backstory >good stuff >"Oh,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: 1423260113327.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1423260113327.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
>player tells you his character backstory
>good stuff
>"Oh, my character's name? Yeah, it's L'gatsh'fa'gf'rr'dssa'sssaa'"
>"I just used a name generator online"

DM thread
>>
File: dongho-kang-150201.jpg (214 KB, 625x789) Image search: [Google]
dongho-kang-150201.jpg
214 KB, 625x789
>>45021382
>Me: Alright, what did you want to make
>Him: I wanted to play a girl this campaign
>Me: Do you have art so I can make a token?
>Him: Yeah just gimme a sec to upload it
>Pic related
>Me:...No, man.
>>
>>45021382
>"Great! What can we all call him in short?"
>"Oh! How about Gash? Like my fursona?"
...?
>>
File: GLUG.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
GLUG.gif
3 MB, 240x135
>>45021382
>It appears we've rolled, uh, five criticals all within a few rolls of one another. Huh!
>>
>>45021382
Names are hard, man
>>
>>45021467
someone said this IRL?
outloud?

>new game new players
>some dude, some kid, some fatty, and a katanafag
>everyone makes normal characters
>not katanafag
>wants the DM to bend the rules so he can make a katana-wielding samurai
>DM lets him refluff the fighter
>he wants a katana
>DM allows him to fluff a longsword
>katanafag wants a one handed light finesse, 1d12, 18-20 x3 crit weapon at level 1.
>mentions the 9001 folds and all that crap
>dm finally allows it
>all enemies are now resistant/immune to slashing damage
>>
>>45022094
That just seems like two wrongs making a not fun game
>>
>player makes paladin
>paladin is engaged
>trying to get rid of bad guys to help fiancee save her home
>talking to female badguy
>she doesn't know he's goodguy
>they chat for a while
>"would Pelor like, be upset if I bang her?"

I was unaware that was even on the table... but yes. Cheating on your fiancee with the Vecnan bad guy is absolutely not ok with Pelor.
>>
>Accidentally make an encounter too hard because I didn't know how to balance it.
>Don't figure this out until the whole party is killed off in a few rounds.

This is why you don't try to run a dnd game without at least skimming through the dungeon master's guide.
>>
>>45022212
That's why you worship Correlon
>>
File: character creation.jpg (433 KB, 692x1032) Image search: [Google]
character creation.jpg
433 KB, 692x1032
>>45021382
I'd tell him to go find a different name generator website. One that produces pronounceable names.

Then I'd give him a link to the one I use:
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/index-name.php

Probably not the best one. But I can't be bothered looking for another.
>>
>>45021382
>using a name generator
>not having a list of 20-50 names of various types that are easy to remember and pleasing to the ear
Step it the fuck up bro
>>
>>45022820
>My elf is name is Elfis Presleaf
>He's a bard
>>
>>45021382
>Faggot friends are all weebs
>They all have no fucking original ideas and just want to play characters from the current flavor of the month anime

No matt you can't make a summoner named Jojo
No Chris you can't make a fucking magical girl character in my WoD campaign
And now everyone is trying to be fucking one punch man

If I could nuke Japan I would I fucking hate that shitty genre so much holy fuck I'm mad
>>
>>45022949
>Friends are all weebs.
>Having friends who are weebs.
I think you're downplaying your own mistake here Anon, which is having friends who are weebs. This is like making friends with furfaggots and then complaining that they won't shut up about their shitty fetish.
>>
>>45022949
You sound like a ton of fun, anon.
>>
>>45023019

You sound like a weeb
>>
>>45023043
Yes, everyone is against you.
>>
>>45022212
This is why you worship Sune and invite your wife in for a threesome
>>
>>45022949
You sound like a faggot Jojo's bizare adventures is a fucken masterpiece of art design, and story telling, both gucci and the lourve agree with me and a magical girl is perfect inspiration for either a mage or a changeling.
>>
>>45022949
We tried that. Twice.
>>
>>45023200
I don't think you thought your bait out enough to be convincing.

The Louvre is a museum, not an actual collection of artists, thus it itself wouldn't be an authority on good art (as that is subjective, which the museum knows, which is why they hold exhibits and change up the venue) whereas an actual talented artist would be able to admit the technical ability in a certain piece, maybe look up some prominent artists (not that modernist art shit, though, no one cares about how your spilled potato skins look) for that regard.

And Gucci is just overpriced tripe, everyone knows that. Look up some more obscure fashion companies, or specific fashionistas to be more credible, or at least be more aggravating.

We expect better, here in /tg/, please do deliver higher quality bait. Even if the person you are baiting deserves something more akin to /b/-tier pleb-bait.
>>
>>45023217
Honestly I think it's because we tried that shit that Japan got as weird as it did so quickly. It's like they knew fighting would be a shit idea since America clearly had a hard on for its shiny new nukes and willingness to use them, so they opted to start doing weird quirky shit instead until it got popular enough to travel overseas. Slowly but surely Japan is getting its revenge by making weirder things popular, which in turn gets some people on board here, which in turn makes things really fucking uncomfortable for those not on board. That being said, >>45022949 is a bitch faced faggot for hating on Jojo and OPM. Those shows are actually pretty legit.
>>
>>45023275
Well he got you to rant, so the bait actually worked.
>>
>>45023314
>That being said, >>45022949 is a bitch faced faggot for hating on Jojo and OPM. Those shows are actually pretty legit.
Wanting to play Saitama (or even further, a GANG of Saitamas) is shitting on both the game they're trying it in and the source anime.
>>
>>45023339
>You're having fun wrong! Stop it!
>>
File: 7365745.gif (1 MB, 560x240) Image search: [Google]
7365745.gif
1 MB, 560x240
>>45023317
>yfw double-reverse-inverse-quasi-bait
>>
>>45023275
You're posting on 4chan. More specifically, you're posting on a board of 4chan dedicated to games of make believe that are fantasy based in nature. Stop acting like you and your tastes are better than anyone else here.
>>
>>45023372
but muh narrative
>>
>>45023339
Then hate your players, not the show. It's not like the people that decided to make OPM a show decided to do it because they thought it'd be a hoot to see a guy get frustrated that his players want to imitate Saitama.
>>
>>45023372
But anon, /tg/ is the best board.
>>
>>45023353
The point of the anime is that being Saitama is NOT FUN and how his presence screws the community.
To do it justice in a game, he is an NPC that everybody plays off of.

Shallow faggots however, see only power wank vehicle.

Although on second thought, a good GM could force the point down the line.
>"FINE! You are overpowered motherfuckers. There's a supervillain robbing the bank."
>"I go in and punch him."
>"He is now a splatter on the ceiling. What do you want to do next?"
>proceeds to force them to play a whole day of SoL without any superfighting because they've already won
>also if he wants to play dirty, they are now accused of excess force by actual cops

>>45023396
I'm not that guy, I'm just agreeing that his players do suck balls.
>>
>>45022767
Man Aeris is hot.
>>
>>45023417
Not exactly a hard earned title anon. Have you SEEN the other boards?
>>
>>45023440
>proceeds to force them to play a whole day of SoL without any superfighting because they've already won
See? Was that so hard?
>>
>>45023452
I wish I didn't.
>>
>>45023465
The players are still shit. The GM is salvaging their shitty characters via judicrous railroading.

It would be a much better and enjoyable game if they went into it with eyes open, but knowing the type - they aren't.
>>
File: 1453162872556.jpg (13 KB, 170x225) Image search: [Google]
1453162872556.jpg
13 KB, 170x225
>>45023440
>I'm not that guy, I'm just agreeing that his players do suck balls.

That is indeed true. Just seems dumb that he'd get angry at an entire genre because of his players being shit. That aside, the method you just provided seems like the best way to handle that situation (outside of just talking to them like adults of course). I imagine that a few sessions with that shit would curb their bullshit real quick. Maybe make them go the Mumen Rider route instead.
>>
>>45023497
You're right, they should have just followed his orders and stuck to his narrative like a good player is supposed to.

Alternatively, he could have found a different group instead of waxing his fucking cross on an internet message board
>>
>>45023452
Are you implying we should thus lower our standards and not be the best board?

Why, sir, I do believe those words are only uttered by madmen and fools!

I, for one, agree that we should act like the elegen/tg/entlemen we truly are.

Besides, good bait is always more fun to read. You can only stomach so many ebin baits.
>>
>>45022949
Holy shit you're a faggot
>>
>>45021382
>name generator

theytried-gold-star.jpg

"What's your character's name?"
"Bob."
"Your last character was named 'Bob'."
"That was Wizard-Bob. This is Paladin-Bob."
>>
>>45022949
If all your friend are weebs, play an animu game.

The majority of your group would enjoy it.
>>
File: whyareyoureadingthisstop.gif (989 KB, 455x344) Image search: [Google]
whyareyoureadingthisstop.gif
989 KB, 455x344
>>45022949
>everyone in my group watches anime
>not full on weebs but they're halfway there
>My character is a gnome monk
>went into way of the open hand so i punch things
>a lot
>now everyone keeps trying to make me into one punch man and I'm just sitting there like
>no
>u guys
>my name is francis mustard
>u guys
>stahp calling me saitima
.>pls
>>
>>45021382
I used a random name generator on my wizard.
His name was Gaydor.
Now all of my wizards are named Gaydor.
>>
>>45021382
Someone wanted to play a superhero who gave other people cancer.
>>
>>45024101
I've got a guy in my group that's a lot like that too.
>session 0 of a FFG Star Wars game
>Because we needed a sneaky character with computer skills, I'd made Cad Mersin. A cautious greedy human Shadow that relied on a handful of force powers, illicit slicing, and good old fashioned lying to make money while posing as a genius private investigator.
>While I'm discussing the character and figuring out how he knows and works with the other PCs. The weeb keeps trying to pin down and suggest the ways my Shadow is like various anime characters from shows and mangas I've never heard of.
>"So he's like El from Deathletter, or he's just so and so from Dagging Roomba, and that's clearly blah blah blah from Person uh 4, etc. etc."
>No. The character is Emerson Cod from "Pushing Daisies" with force sensitivity. The desire to play a character like that came from me binge watching "AKA: Jessica Jones," and my own amusement at the phrase "Jedi-P.I."
>he keeps calling me El in session.
>>
>>45023314
Bringin back an oldie.
>>
>player make same character
>in all systems/settings

Nope, not how it works you little shit. Retire Quinn and actually design a new character.
>>
>>45021440
Have you considered he wanted the face?

Considering tokens generally only show the face?
>>
> characters systematically destroy, kill, evade, or ignore every possible source of information presented to them
> players complain that they don't know what's going on

I will railroad you fuckers so hard you will be shitting trains.
>>
>>45023275
The jojo gucci thing is actually real though
>>
>>45023317
I disagree, anon.
If you point out exactly how and why bait is bait, piecemeal exposing it, I wouldn't call that being baited.
>>
File: 53525325.gif (446 KB, 365x278) Image search: [Google]
53525325.gif
446 KB, 365x278
>i want to be a scantily clad shota
>i want to be a sexy furry
>i want to be a race that isnt in the setting
>>
>>45025010

Yeah, that's is a pain in the ass.

I started letting some of the bad guys have actual records and documentation for them to follow up, but neither of the characters that actually read any of it ever pass the information on beyond "Uh, the notes mention this place. We should go there next"

Nobody ever asks them for more detail or if there's any clue about what's actually going on.

It's not that I want to railroad, I hate doing that, but it seems to be what they *want*.
>>
>player breaks his sheet with all the cheap advantage/limitation combinations and maxed out social disadvantages
>'yeah, you're not getting Altered Time Rate 6, fix it'
>makes a huge fucking fuss about 'always gotta mess with my character' and 'so paranoid about powergaming, christ'
>turns it down to ATR 5, puts extra points into bullet-only frontal semi-ablative damage resistance in a modern setting

Why do players like this exist. How do they get to the stage where they get to join a game without being kicked.
>>
>>45022871
keep him forever
>>
>>45023440
>>"FINE! You are overpowered motherfuckers. There's a supervillain robbing the bank."
>>"I go in and punch him."
>>"He is now a splatter on the ceiling. What do you want to do next?"
>>proceeds to force them to play a whole day of SoL without any superfighting because they've already won
>>also if he wants to play dirty, they are now accused of excess force by actual cops
Sounds like 35% of shadowrun games I'v played.
in practice it's actually a pretty fun and comfy time
>>
>>45025106
>what is the illusion of choice.
>>
>>45022949
I would definitely welcome a summoner named Jojo. I mean hell, its a real fucking name that people use, what the fucks the difference.
I would welcome the loli if her age was some kind of detractor. Maybe I would try to sneak in a time-jump into my campaign just to say "ohh guess shes 18 now." probably still be a 3'6" dfc but whatever
Saitama would just be a monk. If they ask for an ability to launch people into the stratosphere, I would certainly say no.
>>
>>45025151
That's like the ideal SR group. Things never go that smoothly
>>
>>45025193
>Saitama
>not Mumen Rider as a monk, accurately represented by the system
>>
>>45025117
Why don't you force the character to adhere to the rulebook limit of no more minus points than half the total point cost of characters?
>>
>>45025320
I do. Hence maxed out.

The thing about that rule is it doesn't include limitations - reducing the cost of your advantages doesn't count towards the points bought through disadvantages and stat reductions.

That being said though, it might be worth trying to see if making it so that they do would fix the issue.
>>
>>45021440
I make a policy of only using faces for tokens, and have gotten into the habit of cropping lewder images more closely to the face.
>>
>>45025252
Depends on what you mean by smooth.
Most of these groups I was with cock up the job big time.
The general 3 session flow goes something like this:
First session:
>Get some street level job
>Do minimal/sloppy leg work
>Go in, do some portion of the job before fucking it all up
>Grab what they can, get out
>Rest of the session is running around town trying to loose the fuzz

Second session:
>Not even bothering to grab jobs
>they just chill out
>going to the bar and shit
>all while the last bunch of guys they pissed off are trying to kill them

Third session:
>Finally get a new job
>Try doing actual leg work
>End up partying with NPCs, doing odd jobs for friends, obsessing over a dubiously useful bit of gear, ect...
>Generally just distracting themselves with poorly executed mundane activities
>No legwork gets done.
And so the cycle continues.

In universe I imagine it's like a circle of outgoing autists with no sense of scale and violent tendencies. It's like Seinfeld, if Kramer and George were the only two characters and they had shotguns for hands.
It's a horrible, pointless mess. But if the GM puts enough time and care into it, the horrible pointlessness because the centrepiece.
>>
>GM okays various backstories and characters before the first session
>Starts out by saying we're all in the same jail after taking part in some big battle for the rebellion
>in the middle of nowhere
>Wut
>>
>>45021440

Wow. Have you considered you might be a faggot?
>>
>>45026436
Wait, is the rebellion in the middle of nowhere?
The jail?
What's the setting?
>>
>>45026551
Just some D&D3.0 (not even 3.5) homebrew HF setting. He just starts with us in prison for no reason or warning. None of our characters' backstories meshed with it. Maybe he played too much Oblivion. The jail was just some remote unimportant castle on a snowy mountain. It was pretty jarring, in the bad way. The campaign didn't go past the first session.
>>
>>45024894
MapTool lets you use a separate piece of art (IE the full picture) for the sheet. I'm sure others do.
>>
>>45023275
Are you real?

The Louvre has curators, is ducking world renowned and you think they just random shit in there?

You have to be trolling. In which case gg you got me
>>
>>45025010
>I will railroad you fuckers so hard you will be shitting trains.
I don't know why, but this made me chuckle.
>>
>>45024344
Dr. Manhattan?
>>
>>45023447
yiff in hell
>>
>>45024755
>
FUCK I;VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT RECENTLY

Isn't that part of a whole bigger thing? Do you have the rest?
>>
>>45026658
ok?
>>
>"Okay guys, Race X and Class Y don't exist in this setting but other than that I'm giving you free reign."
>"I want to play an X who is a Y."

LIKE FUCKING CLOCKWORK
>>
File: qXCHO2L.jpg (430 KB, 1092x2188) Image search: [Google]
qXCHO2L.jpg
430 KB, 1092x2188
>>45027094
>>
>>45025336
Okay, you're still the gm and have final veto power on the guy. He needs you approval to play anything, so feel free to keep saying no until he submits something you both agree on.
>>
File: 1447743264278.png (121 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1447743264278.png
121 KB, 333x333
>>45022949
>be weeb with an actual powerlevel
>all of my bards are girls from iDOLM@STER
>my ranger was Kino
>Katanagatari is how I monk
>my wizards are the exorcists from Monogatari
>my sorcerers were Yomiko and the Paper Sisters
>currently playing THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD!
>no one has a clue
I think I'll make someone from Chaika next, and I'd like to do Seki-kun if I could figure out how to build him.
>>
>>45022949
It's OK, anon. I still love you.
>>
File: 1453688350098.jpg (387 KB, 1600x1136) Image search: [Google]
1453688350098.jpg
387 KB, 1600x1136
>>45021382
Name generators are really useful, but you'd be far better off going to a baby name website and picking from there.

>>45023447
I concur.
>>
>>45027243
>be weeb
>base characters off Lone Wolf and Cub, Samurai Executioner, Vagabond, Kurosawa movies
>sometimes rip off lines wholesale because they fit the goddamn moment
>people I play with NEVER put it together, no matter how shameless I am
>realize that despite all their claims, their power level is on a whole different track, and there is no intersecting
>feels worse when they tell me how awesome I am at making characters that feel fleshed out and well rounded
>>
>>45027280
I always use lists of names and go through the meanings and how they sound. Preference, really.
>>
>Race: Kobold

Bye.
>>
>>45027545
Kobold player race would be okay if they were a bit taller. Like five feet tall.
>>
>>45027590
They'd be more okay if they could play a normal goddamn character for once.
>>
>>45027648
Human only campaigns ahoy.
>>
>>45027717
Nice strawman.
>>
>>45021382
>player tells you his character is Japanese
>chose a name by mashing syllables together
>no one in real life has a name like it
Do these people think Japanese language is fictional and the names of anime characters don't have meanings?
It's like naming a French character Beret Bidet!
>>
>>45021382
Nothing wrong if you do that for systems like Anima or D&D in where there're names depending on the plane, country and race.

I can't name a Drow Bill without being that guy, that's not how Drow names work, and I don't know Drow language to come up with a Drow name on the fly, that's why I use generators. Also after you use [Colour]Beard [Hard material]Strong, Dwarves names become too obvious.
>>
>>45027795
Ozkar Grainbeard. A surface Dwarf who left his farming ways to worship Mordorf (the god of MORE DORFS) and smite his enemies. He had a lot of enemies.

He got too strong. Wrestled a Purple worm to the ground because "It's not THAT big."
>>
File: Lyn grass.jpg (130 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
Lyn grass.jpg
130 KB, 600x500
>>45021440
Am I that guy if I've also played a girl with a katana?
>>
>>45027922
>Lyndis
My gentleman of african persuasion
>>
>>45027734
Either way you shouldn't let one person's antics ruin an entire way to play the game. That's uh, that's another a logical fallacy.
>>
>>45022949
I agree with you, personally. Shoe horning Japanese bullshit into everything is the worst thing in the universe. I know a guy that keeps fucking making legit Kamen Riders in a western fantasy campaign.

And a guy that keeps making fucking magical girls. Granted they are always enjoyable characters, but come on man.
>>
>>45028164
It's not another way to play the game though. It's an excuse to be as obnoxious as possible. People ban Kender for the exact same reason. You don't play one to explore the roleplaying opportunities or whatever. You play them to be an annoying cunt.
>>
>>45028242
Sorry, Anon, I didn't mean to trigger you. Can you show me on the doll where That Guy touched you? No? It's alright, I'm here to help. Just know that two or three bad eggs out of millions of active RPG players is not a tell of the potential a race has if properly role-played. For god's sake you are blinded by your anecdotes. Now tell me about all the systems you hate because your first exposure was with a bad GM.
>>
>>45028242
Somehow you are ascribing a whole fucking lot that doesn't exist to a race generally regarded as an underdog group that gets by on courage and craftiness.
>>
>>45024772
Unless the character he always plays is actively disruptive (which it's not, or you would have led with that), there's no problem here. You make your character, and let him make his. If you don't like that, fuck off.
>>
File: spede2.jpg (34 KB, 896x722) Image search: [Google]
spede2.jpg
34 KB, 896x722
>being a weeb
>ever
>>
> anything ever happens
> "hmm, how about we try setting the forest/village/city/castle/whatever on fire?"
>>
>>45026965
>I don't know why, but this made me chuckle.
Probably because it's funny.
>>
>>45022513
this is why you do everything in secret so you can fudge rolls and conceal your fuck-ups.
>>
>>45028506
>guy always making the same character detected
>>
>>45027922
Not at all!
>>
>>45027922
Why is the Mani Katti made of paper?
>>
>>45028529
I'm literally the exact opposite, it takes an active effort of will for me not to bring a different character to each session. I have way too many character ideas, and I haven't run a game in forever so I haven't had a chance to let any of them out via NPC's.

I'm just not the type of asshole that tries to force other people to have fun in the exact same way that I have fun.
>>
Running a group with a Paladin

>You open the door to a hewn cha-
I detect evil
>You detect no evil... anyways, a hewn chamber. In the corner is a cabinet with or-
I detect evil on cabinet
>You don't detect any evil...a cabinet with ornate markings and designs all over. To the left, a small table
DETECT EVIL ON TABLE

Fucking paladins man.
>>
>>45027545
That feel when the kobold player in the party you DM for has the most fleshed-out personality and 5 page backstory.

That feel when the 8 Charisma kobold is the centerpiece of the party.
>>
>>45028681
Just retcon detect evil into a passive ability and tell him if there's any evil afoot.
>>
>>45028606
Why are nomad girls so pure?
>>
>>45025160

Something I really wish I could pull off in this game. I think they're having fun?
I'm not really sure, but it's not the game I was planning to run, and it's getting pretty frustrating. I didn't exactly advertise constant meaningless swordfights.
>>
>>45024772

I think this is kind of fun actually.

Re-imagining the same character from a high-fantasy medieval type setting, to a low-fantasy cyberpunk setting, or a sci-fi setting can be kind of fun. Especially if they're a race that doesn't exist in one of the settings, working in the confines of the system to create a spiritual successor can be pretty fun.
>>
>>45028716
Old fashioned family values.
>>
>>45028737
I'd point out that The Strange is a thing, but apparently the Cypher System is the spawn of Satan or something, at least around here. Still, you might want to take a look, it's literally what you just said.
>>
>>45028739
I doubt it, probably because the ones that aren't pure are dead because they were captured, raped and killed as is tradition among the savages. The ones that survive could fight off their attackers, or were swift enough to evade them.
>>
>>45027153
>make dragonborn monk
>plan to just goof off
>DM comes in
>alright guys, there's no elves or dragonborn in this world anymore. Lots of old forts and such.
>looks at me
>anon, you're a major part of the story
>>
>>45024657
You're a fantastic person.
>>
>>45028778
You sound like you're actually taking this question seriously. You should stop doing that.
>>
>>45028866
Life on the steppes is very serious!
>>
>>45023417
>>45023452

Everyone knows the best board is the board that wins the world cup

Except if, for some reason, /mlp/ win it. Then we simply migrate to another website for a while

I honestly don't know what I expected when I opened this thread but it got derailed fast
>>
>>45025010
>I will railroad you fuckers so hard you will be shitting trains.

I can't stop laughing
>>
>>45021382

>player makes idiotic backstory, but is a friend of a friend, so Iet him in the group with some trepidation.
>Look over the character sheet, lists height as "1.6" cm.
>Ask if he meant 1.6 meters.
>He calls me a dumbass American and that I shouldn't pretend I understand the metric system.
>Boot.

In retrospect I should have let him stay long enough to be stepped on by the first thing they fought.
>>
>>45027736
>French character Beret Bide
Can I steal this, anon?
>>
>>45026615
The back story aside there is historical accuracy to sending undesirables into a frozen Wasteland. Just look at Siberia.
>>
>>45027736
Don't be silly anon, of course Japanese is fictional, anime isn't real.
>>
>>45028888
you did the right thing. what a faggot
>>
>>45022871
>>
File: 1396508987349.png (254 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1396508987349.png
254 KB, 1000x1000
>okay, so you've beaten most of the gang and their leader has accepted your terms
>one of his guards is weeping and pointing at his dead friend

>I go to remove his friends head and give it to him
>>
>>45028715
This is exactly what I've had to do, just to keep the game moving at a reasonable pace.
>>
File: he's dafriend.jpg (16 KB, 431x352) Image search: [Google]
he's dafriend.jpg
16 KB, 431x352
>>45021382
>make custom one shot for some first time player friends
>never DM before
>use LotFP because stats work with Dad's old AD&D collection and classes are simple
>prepare old fashioned pulpy adventure for them
>meet with them all beforehand to draft up character sheets
>send them PDF of rulebook and ask them to brush up on class rules and combat
>they show up with hellish character sheets
>nobody read rules (expected that)
>takes them about 10 minutes of an amusing but confused walkthrough to get how in-game interaction works (talking to NPCs, indicating action, etc.)
>babbys first adventure is 'muh wood bandits'
>toss them an NPC cleric guide because nobody thought healing was important.
>Completely bypass wandering wolves with little to no effort
>bandits roll horribly and ambush results in virtually no damage to party
>they cavort away merrily with loot
>encounter chaos cleric in nearby shed
>foil my poison checks with brilliant rolls
>fuck up and cast silence on inside the shed so my caster is now useless
>gets shredded by fighters after a prolonged chase around the property
>completely avoid treasure trove at the bottom of a nearby lake
>despite handing them waterbreathing apparatus
I have never known this despair
>>
>>45022949
>No Chris you can't make a fucking magical girl character in my WoD campaign
But Anon if you run them like magical girls from Puella Magi it's like a perfect fit!
>>
>>45022212
>I was unaware that was even on the table
I'm pretty sure it isn't anon, most people'd go for the bed

The first few times at least
>>
>Setting has some rare race nobody likes
>They all pick the rare race thinking they're gonna be special snowflakes
>Confused when town hates them or treats them with suspicion and disdain.
>>
>>45028242
>It's an excuse to be as obnoxious as possible. People ban Kender for the exact same reason.

As a GM who has ran for Kender PCs before. They aren't obnoxious.

Obnoxious people playing Kender makes for obnoxious Kender. Because they would probably then just make some dickass rogue who is just as awful to deal with. The player is the issue, not the race.
>>
>>45021382
>L'gatsh'fa'gf'rr'dssa'sssaa
yeah this is why I have an unofficial rule:

names cannot be more than 4 syllables long, and I have to be able to pronounce it.
>>
>>45029302
>Humans are the most common race within the setting, vastly outnumbering all other races
>Nobody in the party is a human
>>
>>45029408
So? If those races exist in the world, then there exists the possibility of a group of only non-humans hanging out together. The whole point of most games is that the PC's aren't just average people...
>>
When they think they're gonna create the next big /tg/ story even though it's a blatant copy of a funny d&d story they heard

>GONNA MAKE THIS SUCH A FUNNY MOMENT
>LE EBIN MOMENT GUYS INCOMING XDD
>I try to flirt with _______

There's only so many stupid rolls I can take before I start straight up making them fail on purpose. I don't mind funny moments but stop trying to make this a comedy routine thinking I'm gonna run to reddit and post the story of what you just did.
>>
>>45022981
>Having friends
Do you not have minions to rule over where you're from? If they dare question my rulings I zap them with lightning and recruit a new one.
>>
>>45022871

This would be the best thing, as long as the player isn't being super exaggerated about it.
>>
>>45025106
A train coming out of an ass does tend to hurt
>>
File: Jeremy Kyle's losing it.jpg (636 KB, 1186x1378) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy Kyle's losing it.jpg
636 KB, 1186x1378
>>45021382
>Players who make a character that is anything but Human
>Players who play a Bard and can't either sing or play an instrument
>Players who use the term "BBEG" unironically
>Players who make a character with the Chaotic Neutral alignment
>Players who act contrary to their alignments because "that's what their character would do"
>>
File: 1450125733092.png (102 KB, 226x300) Image search: [Google]
1450125733092.png
102 KB, 226x300
>playing Adeptus Evangelion

>one player was great, played character development, accurately reacted to things in the setting, voluntarily took stress and ego damage because of how his character would react to things
>had to leave halfway through the game

>one player has a character that continues to insist that everyone should kill themselves
>accidentally creates a death cult because of his diplomancing
>continues to try to pretend that it's just a "misunderstood organization" and defends it from other players with rigorous debate that nobody else wants to get into
>will inevitably be surprised when the death cult does exactly what's on the tin: die or try to kill everyone and die trying

>one player is a former DM and goes along with my schemes
>so I give him all the info I don't give the other players
>can't shake the feeling he's going to betray me and fuck over all my plans
>but at least it would be my fault

>and that ONE player
>audibly groans when people start roleplaying
>continues to "lose" his character sheet and has to keep "remaking" it
>still, to this day, has not given me his character sheet when asked because it's "broken" (its digital)
>last session even said to me "Don't start combat without me!"
>IN ADEPTUS EVANGELION
>also plays the generic Tough Russian Orphan Kid Who Isn't Psychologically Vulnerable

>the apocalypse starts in two sessions
>DM-Buddy will laugh along, Captain Sads will get confused and Asshat will complain ceaselessly about railroading
>and I can't fucking wait
>>
>>45028949
Oh shit, that's the flag I needed. My brain filled in the blanks.

I'm fucking Undertale trash, to the containmentboard I go.
>>
>>45022174
If I was his player I'd be laughing until the guy finally ragequit and then some.
>>
>>45022949
It is not Japan's fault. Blame your friends for being weak and lacking true imagination. They are sheep, forever doomed to be uninteresting people who will never move past their lowly clerking jobs.

But you might try talking to them about getting better source material. Stuff where there's actual teams who actually have to work together to actually accomplish things which is actually the point of RPGs.

Also character names aren't hard. You just need to study classical literature and you'll have an endless supply of names nobody will realize are ripped off.

Trust me, I played Ilmarinen the Smith through an entire campaign without anyone realizing what I was about.
>>
>>45030492
>Ilmarinen the Smith

But seriously, fuck Finland
>>
>>45026502

this
>>
>>45021382
>I'm playing a Tiefling
>She's an orphan, her family are DEEEEAAAD
>She's 13 but she looks much younger
>Okay so which of you other players is playing my adopted Dad?

I don't mind the obvious fetishbait so much, but basically forcing another player to take on the role of your "father" is fucking gay as shit.
>>
>>45028709
>>45029371
>Well in MY game...

Shut the fuck up. I wasn't asking.
>>
>>45031336
Just sit back, and let it happen. You know you want it.
>>
>>45031371
Yeah, because I love to listen to people make up bullshit about their imaginary groups just so they can prove random jackoffs on the internet wrong.

Btw whenever I run a game someone in the group has to bring their gf over to suck me off if they don't want me to off their character. They're beta cucks so they have to do it or risk offending me. Aren't I fucking cool?
>>
>>45031457
woah you're the special kind of autist
10/10 /tg/ never disappoints.
>>
>>45031457
>Yeah, because I love to listen to people make up bullshit about their imaginary groups just so they can prove random jackoffs on the internet wrong.
Those stories are just as likely to be true as any other story in this thread.
>>
>>45031507
They're equally, if not more likely to be utter bullshit because autists can't handle someone picking on their super-speshul-underdog kobolds WAAAAH.
>>
>>45031600
Yeah, and nobody has any ulterior motives for making it look like something they don't like is universally awful.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 446x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 446x508
>>45031289
I don't believe a person did this
>>
>>45031641

Well, he did. To a brand new group, no less. Talk about letting everyone know you're a pedo right from the outset....
>>
>>45031616
But it is universally awful.
>>
>>45031690
You're universally awful.
>>
>>45031712
Your mom didn't have any complaints.
>>
>>45031712
It's true! I haven't ever seen that guy ever be not awful!
>>
>>45029763
>This would be the best thing
thank you very much
>>
I've started making my NPC names as difficult to pronounce as possible, a la Metalocalypse. The party just met a man named Friedrik Flumfertifluff.

My party is somehow better at remembering their names now.
>>
>>45031727
Wow, you have some terrible standards... are you really that desperate for sex?
>>
>>45031920
That's no way to talk about your mother, you thankless little shit.
>>
>>45030081
distilled autism
>>
>>45031864
unique names stick with you better, for one, you only associate that name with one person. Also, alliteration helps from what I understand.
>>
>>45029302
>Me: Alright so in this setting there's going to be a lot of discrimination against using magic flagrantly and frivolously as the apocalypse happened a few decades ago and everyone is pretty sure that magic caused it, so it's a touchy subject. Keep this in mind if you play a caster.
>Group: Sure thing anon, sounds like fun!
>first session
>someone wildshapes in the middle of town to beat up a pickpocket
>another guy tries to charm a shopkeeper for a discount
>the entire town guard (like 20 people) show up in chainmail with polearms telling the players to either quit their shit or get ready to learn what pincushions feel like
>Anon this isn't fair, why'd you even let us make casters if you were just going to railroad our magic away?
Why the fuck do people agree to games that they don't want to play? Do they just not listen when I describe the setting? Or is it that they just think that I'm so utterly thin-skinned that I can't handle my players wanting to play something that I didn't suggest?
>>
>>45028737
Oh re-imagining a character within the confines of a new setting can be fun, but that's not what the chucklefucks >>45024772

is talking about do.

They make the SAME character and demand that the DM allow it.
>>
>>45032004
>Do they just not listen when I describe the setting?
That. It's probably that one. Definitely that one.
>>
File: jaun.png (2 MB, 1280x1358) Image search: [Google]
jaun.png
2 MB, 1280x1358
>>45021382
Okay, so what's your character's name?
>Oh it's uh, Skittles Mormon
Haha, ok, no really
>His name is "Better than Batman, Superman, Spiderman and all the Avengers combined"
Stop
>Okay okay, how about "Dick Punch"?
No.
>Okay, so it's "Little Man", but you have to say it like Christopher Walken, an-
No.
>Alexander Graham Bell

This continues on for about 10 minutes, and then once he finally picks a name that isn't a phrase or famous person's name, he tries to convince me to let him play a character that is effectively a living joke
>>
>>45023217
Yes but Anime and weird sexual fetishes arose like horrific mutations among the populous. I propose that both are like a form of communicable PTSD.
>>
>>45023353
Although that is true wholesale rip offs of other characters suck in RPGs. Doesn't matter if it's Summoner named Jojo, or a Dragon Sorcerer named 'Khaleesi' it will almost always be forced and detract from the game.
>>
>>45031920
That is the correct response. Excellent
>>
>>45022820

The easiest way to name someone is go on Crusader Kings 2's character creator and hit the "random name" button a couple dozen times.

Good way to figure out a personality, too.
>>
>>45023452
/k/ is cool.....
>>
>do you know of /tg/?
If they say yes they get dropped. 80% of my games go more smoothly because of this
>>
>>45023275
and yet you took the bait
>>
File: 1432429209282.gif (5 MB, 320x139) Image search: [Google]
1432429209282.gif
5 MB, 320x139
>>45032755
>>45026721
>>45025054
>>45023372

You guys are fuckin' retarded.

>>45023357
>>
>>45030081
>Players who play a Bard and can't either sing or play an instrument

I'm pretty sure that players who play wizards can't cast spells or players that play druids can't shapeshift into animals either
>>
>>45033117
I think the other Anon meant players that pick up Bard for stuff like Bardic Lore and the large amount of skill points, but put none of the skill points into any bard related Perform skills.
Saw it happen before.
>>
>>45022871
Did he became a... King?
>>
>>45032750
Wow, you're a fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>45033331
I'd rather be a hypocrite than play with 99% of the people here
>>
>>45021382
>"Oh, my character's name? Yeah, it's L'gatsh'fa'gf'rr'dssa'sssaa'"

There isn't necessarily anything wrong with this as long as the player both has a good reason for that name and provides a shorter name for general use. If that character then either answered to Gatsh or LaGatsh I don't see the issue.
>>
>>45033530
I once played a cleric with ridiculously long family name, with fathers of fathers and so on, it took like 15 seconds to pronounce it completely. He was fine with just being called a shorter name, but the first party member to memorize his full name has immediately gained his respect and friendship.

Or you can for example play a dragon-wannabe kobold, have him use ridiculously long name (because all dragons should) and get mad whenever somebody shortens it.
>>
File: 1453189285249.jpg (92 KB, 339x480) Image search: [Google]
1453189285249.jpg
92 KB, 339x480
>>45022871
>>
>>45022871
10/10
>>
>>45032750
That's a shame, I met my current DM and static group on /tg/. Nobody is a That Guy and we don't even act like we've heard of 4chan before. It's a fun group outside of the game, too. I think you'll be surprised.
>>
>>45033717
My elves normally go full on with the Elvish Apostrophes and have long family names, I imagine when you live as long and have as much free time as an elf you like to keep very careful family trees, but always make sure they have a 2 syllable given name.
>>
>>45032712
especially the deers
>>
>>45029302
Fucking Hackmaster.

At least the book makes a good paperweight, or stage prop.
>>
>>45035212
What race?
>>
If you have planned out your character down to a what you are going to use xp for at your systems end game equivalent, FUCK YOU.

If you are so enamored with what you think your character should become that you ignore any and all things in the story line, I do not want that character in my game.

I offer many chances to change up things like enemy specific abilities, beef up story and setting relevant character options and bonuses for being part of a setting. If you can not meet me halfway to at least fit in to the game, I do not really want you at my table. I am not going to run a game based around characters that can adapt to their situations and grow as people while I have you trudging on demanding one game after game complaining that your ranger type who put everything into killing humans with kukris.

Also, fuck anyone who uses the same name for every character they have and it is not a gag. Go to the damn courthouse and have your name changed and stop being so damn obsessed.
>>
>>45036806
>Also, fuck anyone who uses the same name for every character they have and it is not a gag.

Only thing worse is players who self-instert, I've had a player look me in the eye and say "I, as a player know that thing is bad, therefore, my character, who is me, knows this thing is bad"
I made him make a will save and gave him schizophrenia. I was the voice in his head.
>>
File: 4209703-1778339295-Berse.jpg (145 KB, 1024x609) Image search: [Google]
4209703-1778339295-Berse.jpg
145 KB, 1024x609
>>45022949
1- Why are you friends with them if you hate the shit they like, do you owe them money?
2- Just give in and watch Berserk you faggot.
>>
File: 1317297769548.jpg (20 KB, 232x254) Image search: [Google]
1317297769548.jpg
20 KB, 232x254
> character does something so painfully stupid and/or risky
> dies for it
> DM is at fault

Always always always. I need a drink.
>>
>>45037886
Oh boy this.
>Party in dense forest
>Spot someone sneaking up ahead
>Spellcaster casts burning hands
>Turns out the sneaking guy was supposed to be a friendly NPC, that thought they were monsters, and would have pointed them to the hidden base they've been looking for
>Forest is now also on fire, because again, dense forest, burning hands

>"Wow, what a dick move, DM. Like why would you have the friendly NPC sneak? And I mean why isn't the forest fireproof? It's just a spell that sets everything in a 15 foot cone instantly on fire."
>>
>>45022871
>My Barbarian is named Keg Party.
>He is always raging.
>>
>>45037101
>Only thing worse is players who self-instert,
What's wrong with self inserts.
I mean is there something inherently wrong with playing a clone of yourself in the setting of the adventure?
>>
>>45032218
can we hear some of his shitty joke characters?
>>
File: 1444693111225.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1444693111225.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
>I want to play
>a dark elf
>warlock
>who is a loner
>and also evil
>>
File: BeADick.jpg (83 KB, 460x696) Image search: [Google]
BeADick.jpg
83 KB, 460x696
>Player bitches about not having enough magic weapons
>Bitches that all the weapons I give out are shitty puns
>Let him find magic warhammer
>On hit, spend a charge to make target save against slow
Stop. Hammertime.
>>
>>45028709
Storytime?
>>
>>45023353
>muh fun

Stop using this retarded argument.

>>45027545
>Race: Gnome
>Race: Halfing

Into the Ever-shifting Chaos of Limbo it goes.
>>
>>45040091
>Stop using this retarded argument.
Wanting to have fun in a game is retarded?
>>
>>45040124
A single Saitama is a bad idea. A whole party of Saitamas is a worse idea.

"fun" doesn't excuse your shitty idea from being shitty.
>>
My first character in DnD was Rob The entertainer, he left the group because they were psychopaths that killed everything and jumped into danger.
My next was Robert he is Rob younger half brother.
I made it so their entire family line all started with Rob
Had Rob, Robert, Robin, Robinario, Roberto and final Roberters.
>>
>>45028888
nice quads
I would have simply grabbed a ruler without saying a word, pointed the centimeter side to him, then put my finger on the 1.6 mark, then say slowly
>"You want your character this tall?"
>>
>>45030353
>last session even said to me "Don't start combat without me!"
>IN ADEPTUS EVANGELION

Looks like someone gets to deploy to the battlefield behind schedule.

Or, the other direction is to have him deploy at the same time, but immediately chump to the Angel's gimmick power to show it off in action, knocking out the Eva until the player actually shows up.

I did this once in an away from base fight against a telekinetic Angel. It pull his carrier plane right out of the goddamn sky, and then flung it away out of fear once he panicked and spread his AT Field (back when having to spread AT fields manually was still a thing).

So he was trapped in the wreckage of his carrier plane, presumed defeated, until the player showed up to the session an hour later. Made for a good 'oh shit!' opening to the fight.
>>
>>45032750
1st rule of 4chan, don't talk about 4chan.
>>
>>45038216
You can't make an omelet without burning a forest, or something.
>>
>>45038216

> infiltrating volcano lair
> players come across an enemy wizard floating above a lava filled chasm, hurling fireballs at the players
> barbarian charges into melee
> against floating mage over lava
> I explain again the situation, and ask if he is sure
> he says yes
> "Well... I guess you fall 40ft into a pit of lava, then. Thats a bunch of damage"
> "What the hell! I thought he was standing on an invisible bridge"
> "Well, you were wrong"

The game broke down for 20 minutes because he wanted to take back the action so his character wouldn't die.
>>
>>45023452
I like /ck/.....
>>
>>45041343
We all do, but unfortunately she chose /co/ over us.
>>
>>45041375
Whens gen 8 coming out so we can marry /vp/
>>
>>45041520
They're on six, that's legal in 30 states, lots of Japan, and just about any generic fantasy setting. We should go for it now before someone else does.
>>
>>45025524
>shotguns for hands
>>
>>45041601
How can we tell how old /tg/ is, cause if we go by D&D age that's like 40.
>>
>>45041663
We just figure out what class we are, then we take the average starting age for the class and add how long the board has been around.
>>
>>45041693
I kinda miss /x/ a little bit. She had great art.
>>
>>45041819
Her ghost can keep the boy half of /vp/ company.
>>
File: X-tanGoesToTheBall.gif (4 MB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
X-tanGoesToTheBall.gif
4 MB, 440x440
>>45041819
She's no longer with us anon.
>>
>>45041912
I like you. Great example
>>
>>45040929
I hope you let him retcon it
>>
File: unrestedX.jpg (99 KB, 574x760) Image search: [Google]
unrestedX.jpg
99 KB, 574x760
>>45042001
She's really fun to draw.
>>
>>45041601
Reminder that pokemon is turning 20 this year
>>
>>45030081
All that I can understand except for the human part
>>
>>45042041
20 years of pokemon

20 fucking years of pokemon
>>
>>45032218
But Richard Punch could be an actual name.
>>
>>45042002
Pffffuck that. This isn't Prince of Persia. Should he let them retcon every bad decision, or are we removing all possibilities of death specifically? Oh, wait, let me guess, you only allow deaths caused by random dice rolls.
>>
>>45040929
This is why I always make my players tell me their plans and what their thinking ahead of time. Things like this can be avoided.

Like the time the level 1 fighter kicked a desk at the main villain. He wanted to stun him then escape. Good idea, bad plan.
He died.
>>
Once used a random name generator for a PF Wizard. Founded Checkoff Beardsly Incorporated and the game crashed and died before I ever got to turn a profit.
>>
>>45042074
Fuck yeah you fucking fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F46tGehnfo
>>
>>45031957
Well, MY mom is a Petri dish, so I don't have to be thankful.
>>
>>45042121
Different Anon, and I agree, but I tend to give every player exactly 2 strikes, and I let them know this the moment they lost the first character to something this colossally stupid.
Two times, throughout their entire gaming career that can turn time back a single action.
If they still haven't learned to think before they act after that, it's their fault.
Of course I still clarify the situation, just in case they misheard something, but yeah. You can't just jump into a dragon's mouth assuming you'll be able to stab his heart on the way down.
>>
>>45042259
Not even on a nat 20?
>>
>party is on a spooky island where an evil necromancer once lived
>island is inhabited by weird and suspicious villagers who don't like outsiders
>party goes up to the ruins of the necromancer's castle
>the one remaining tower is shut by way of a magical doorknock thing, who can talk and needs to say some arbitrary phrase to unlock the door
>instead of opening the door and going off to find what evils are within the tower, the party goes back to the village, borrows and axe, hacks the doorknocker out of the door and brings him along to show him new sights (since he hadn't seen much of the world in his centuries of existence)

DM didn't expect us to do that. His name is Handel now. He hangs around the wizard's neck by rope and provides occasional commentary.
>>
>>45022949
I love anime, but I agree with you.
It's always Madoka and Jojo they copy, always.
>>
>Non-Japan game
>My character is a Samurai...
>>
>>45042293
On a Crit (confirmed) I'll roll on a table. Unless I roll a Nat 20 for him, no. But basically 5-19 will mean he stabs something vital enough to be barfed back up.
Point is, I don't want players jumping down dragons' throats.
If say the dragon's the one who tried to swallow them, and they're fighting not to get swallowed, that's a different story. I'm talking PCs who casually slide down the dragon's throat, because they think the stomach acids of a creature that eats villages and can melt steel beams is no problem.
>>
>playing a little girl*
Just fuck off. I don't mind if you're a lolicon, but keep it to yourself.

*obviously this doesn't apply to games like Monsters and Other Childish Things
>>
>>45042204
>Like the time the level 1 fighter kicked a desk at the main villain. He wanted to stun him then escape. Good idea, bad plan.
>He died.
So the fighter won?
>>
>>45042016
You are a great drawfag
>>
>>45042483
It's what I love to do
>>
>>45040183

Having a whole party of Saitamas could be fun if the session isn't all that serious in the first place.
>>
>>45042512
And you do it well

To keep thread on topic I had a dm with a huge dagger fetish. He added an extra action to swing for every weight increase. Took three turns to swing a two handed sword. Two for one handed swords and one turn for daggers. Than threw magical daggers at us out the ass.
>>
>>45042427
Oh. No. Fighter got a lightning bolt to the face.

But he accepted his fate, because he knew the death came about from his own plan.
And getting beat on initiative, but that was to be expected.
>>
>>45042327
What if it's a good character idea and the player isn't weeaboo (assuming there's a japan/asia expy in the setting)?
>>
File: x.png (3 MB, 2126x2250) Image search: [Google]
x.png
3 MB, 2126x2250
>>45042512
I uploaded the shit version :P

I Dm'd an /x/ type of girl once in high school. She was always trying to summon ghost and spirits via "unorthodox" methods rather than having the actual spell for it. It was pretty fun, sometimes it worked but most of the time not so much.
>>
>>45040929
>>45042204
>>45042259
You guys have to remember that you're not working *against* your players.
If you prevent them from having fun by making them accountable for their idiocy you're doing it wrong. You're their GM who's supposed to make a fun story for all, not their teacher/parents.

Of course ideally you pick your players to not be idiots, but if you're already playing together you should at least try to accomodate their idiocy.
>>
>>45024141
Best poem ever.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.