[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biopunk Quest #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 15
File: Biopunk.png (144 KB, 319x400) Image search: [Google]
Biopunk.png
144 KB, 319x400
"Everything is fine." you could hear the news on a TV say as you passed the uni's food court. You huffed out. It was a well-known secret that the war was taking a much heavier toll than what the gov was letting everyone know, things weren't "fine".

You knew that more and more supersoldiers were being produced every day at the massive hive-wombs, despite the prohibitions from the UN - you've found videos and leaks of it through different imageboards. Of course, there was no way that anyone official would admit that they're doing it. Mildly, you continued to venture further into the university, towards the cryogenics lab. Today was a special day - it was time to try out the experimental "Deep Freezer" you've been helping develop for so long. And you were the guinea pig.

Cash was a bit scarce for you right now. You could ask for your mom for some dosh, but she had recently made an investment in having some cosmetic genetic alterations done to herself. Genetic enhancements were starting to become commonplace, in a similar way that smartphones did - if you didn't have a touch up, you were out of the loop. Unless, well, you were one of the few blessed with the genetics for a rock'n body that would never sag from the get go. You figured that it would be just better to simply earn some cash on your own - and this cryogenics deal paid quite a lot.

---*---

You finally reached the lab, greeted everyone and started to fill in the paperwork for the experiment. In front of you, there was the contract, along some other documents that needed to be filled in and signed. One of them caught your attention - it was the one for earning credits for your Biotech degree with this. Sweet.

What other extracurricular activity do you do to earn extra credits with?
>Sports Club: You're athletic.
>Student Government: You've got a talent for charisma.
>Bot fights Club: You've got a knack for technology.

>Write in other details and I'll consider them.
>>
>>44864874
>>Bot fights Club: You've got a knack for technology.
>>
>>44864874
>>
>>44864874
>Sports Club: You're athletic.
Does, in fact, lift bro.
>>
>>44864874
>>Student Government: You've got a talent for charisma.
>>
>>44864874
>Student Government
>>
>>44864874
>>Student Government: You've got a talent for making friends
>>
>>44864874
>>
>>44864874
>>
File: Philsicle.png (162 KB, 460x280) Image search: [Google]
Philsicle.png
162 KB, 460x280

Also cryogenics you say
>>
>>44864874
>>
>>44864874
>Student Government.
>>
File: DrawfaggortyHand.png (226 KB, 502x289) Image search: [Google]
DrawfaggortyHand.png
226 KB, 502x289
Bots it is, writing.
>>
>>44864874

>Student Government: You've got a talent for charisma.

Can we not be the usual disaffected intellectual this time? Can we be the fast-talking bon vivant?
>>
>>44865232
And the first rule of Bot Fight Club is ...
>>
>>44865234
Guess not. Pity.
>>
>>44865281
It was honestly closer than I expected.
>>
File: Witch.png (156 KB, 319x222) Image search: [Google]
Witch.png
156 KB, 319x222
After filling in the paperwork, it was the big moment. Time for your freeze. You walked up to the chamber and stepped into it. The door closed, and soon, the sedatives started to gas in as the chamber became colder. Yep, you would be back tomorrow morning, ready to get that big wad of cash.

---*---

You felt a crash, rumble falling, something like an earthquake, and your chamber rolling. Your eyes flashed open - you where still in that cold box, and outside, all you could see was loose bricks and tubing.

"AAAH, WHERE DID I LEAVE THE GENERATOR....?" you could hear a megaphone-like voice boom out. "IS IT THIS?"

Suddenly, your chamber was lifted up, and you could see yourself soaring into the air, above ruins of your university. Then, you stopped mid-air, and was rotated. Then there you saw it. A woman, half-machine, half... Human. Her skin was red and loose, like if it was all made of one big scar. Her upper half was nude, you could see a rather generous bust and a slender body, crowned by a bald head and a grinning female face. One of her eyes had some kind of scope installed on it.

"OH, HELLO DEAR." she boomed out. "HAVE YOU SEEN MY GENERATOR AROUND HERE? ITS BIG AND GOES... WHIRRR WHIRRR, UHUHUUU..."

You stared back, dumbfounded.

"I GUESS NOT!"

She then tossed you aside, sending your chamber flying towards the ground in an arc.

---*---

Roll 1d20, best of first 3.

1: Death.
2-5: Serious wounds
6-10: Moderate wounds
11-19: Light wounds
20: No wounds.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44865404
rolling I guess
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>44865404
Ok.
>>
>>44865234
>disaffected intellectual

I wanna play Phil from Better off Ted though
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44865404
Will we stay the main character or die an inglorious death?
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>44865404
>>
File: Drawfeggg.png (211 KB, 605x324) Image search: [Google]
Drawfeggg.png
211 KB, 605x324
You flew in the air, and the cryo-chamber landed and rolled on the ground, until it crashed against a wall of the former food court. You felt battered from the tumbling and the fall, but luckily, the internal coushining and the belts around you managed to keep you safe, somewhat.

You started to breathe more quickly. Still numb from the cold, you frantically tried to open the latch, and with a sharp click, it cranked itself open. You pulled yourself out of it, and crawled into the open.

There was that machine-woman, using some massive tentacles of some kind to push through the rubble of your university - you then looked around yourself. Everything was in ruins. The city, the university, everything. No people, no civilization, no nothing. Just this nightmare.

You could then hear her mechanical body roar loudly and arc back towards you.

"AAAH, YOU'RE OUT?" she chuckled. "W-WAIT YOU'RE A..."

She forced her face to return to that smile she had earlier.

"WELL, HELLO THERE." she said, and leaned in closer. "LOST?"

Then, suddenly, her side exploded - you glanced towards the impact area, and then saw a rocket blast into her again, causing another explosion.

"LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU MEAAANIESSS." she boomed, and from her body, a pair of guns fire a salvo of blazing lead to some place beyond the rubble.

"Men, there's somethere else there!" you could then hear a manly voice say from the direction of the rocketfire. From over a hill of bricks and debris, you say a head pop up, that then raised further to reveal a Super soldier, just like the ones you've seen in the videos. But lad in rags and makeshift armor.

"You, Nymph. Come with us!" he bellowed towards you.

"BOY, COME WITH ME!" the woman countered, offering a metallic tentacle. "YOU'RE CONFUSED, YOU'VE BEEN IN THE COLD FOR TOO LONG, NO? I KNOW, BOY. I CAN HELP. COME!"

>Go with the machine-woman
>Go with the supersoldier
>Go with neither. Get the hell out of here!

>Write in
>>
>>44865670
>>
>>44865670
>>Go with neither. Get the hell out of here!

The fuck is this, the fuck is that, the fuck am I?
>>
>>44865670
>>
>>44865670
It's not her fault she's incomplete.
>>
>>44865670
>Super-soldier.
>>
>>44865670
>Nymph
I dislike the implications here, not from mythology, but the connotation of insect life-cycle.

Of course, that makes me decide on:
to see what we may become!
>>
>>44865670
Friendly neighborhood super trooper to the rescue
>>
>>44865670
>>Go with neither. Get the hell out of here!
>>
>>44864874

The first rule of bot fight club is...
>>
>>44865670
>I KNOW, BOY.
>BOY
>male mc
any chance bionics will change this or should I just leave now?
>>
>>44865670
eh, why not. they seem a bit more sane,
>>
File: Terrain1.jpg (413 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Terrain1.jpg
413 KB, 1024x576
You didn't reply to any of them! The machine-woman was huge, there was no way she could be nimble enough to follow you if you darted through was was left of the buildings. Desperately, you raced into the deranged uni's annex, finding empty rooms and halls inside. There were fire emergency doors at the other side, one to the right, one to the left. You remembered the university perfectly. The machine woman didn't seem to be following either - you could manage to ditch her here!

You start to feel dazed, weak and warm. You put a hand on your forehead, and notice that it was hot. You had a fever. You went to put a hand on your cheek to confirm the warmth, but midway, you stomach lurched, and you couldn't help but to suddenly vomit, spewing our a blast of acidic bile to the ground.

You shuddered. You felt really sick all of a sudden. The numbness of the cold was gone, though, and you could feel your temples banging with your intense heartbeat.

Back at the battlefield, you could hear the soldier's firing more rockets towards the beast of metal, which she replied with more machinegunnery of her own.

What was going on? The city was destroyed, and looked abandoned. Without warning, your guts contracted again, and you spewed out more vomit.

---*---

You fled into the city, as fast as you could, away from the fight. After a few blocks - finding no other living being in sight, you reached a shopping mall - or what was left of it. Within, you found that there was still some stuff here. Clothing still hung, some food still on shelves. You felt your forehead again. Still burning hot. You would have to go to a pharmacy for sure, but other than that, you needed more to your plan.

>Try to establish a home. Everything looks abandoned, and you seem alone. You've got food and other resources here too.
>You have no time to waste here! Continue to flee even further, quickly!
>Grab supplies, then try to find a high spot. Try to see what is going on with those guys.

>Write in
>>
>>44866066
>Grab supplies, then try to find a high spot. Try to see what is going on with those guys.
>>
>>44866066
>>
>>44866066
>>Grab supplies, then try to find a high spot. Try to see what is going on with those guys.

we need more info before we make a decision.
>>
>>44866066
>Grab supplies and find a high spot.

Let's get a better look around. Also, find out what day it is. We've been frozen, haven't we? For how long, what day is it?
>>
>>44866066
Of particular importance aside from the pharmacy, a newspaper or tabloid so we can figure out at least the rough date and what the hell has been going on.
>>
>>44866117
I think to find out the date we would need someone to tell us.
>>
>>44866066
>>
You got a backpack and stuffed some clothing into it from the nearest clothing store. Next, you went to the pharmacy.
There, you immediately say a large sign with "NECTAR handed out here." with a subtitle saying "Don't forget to present your documentation.", along a seal from the government. Curious, you started to wander though the alleys, finding several spots for Nectar to be placed, but none to be found. You had a suddent vomit attack, again, but this time, nothing came out. You simply blarfed out spit and air, and you felt your guts sqeezing themselves as hard as they could, painfully. You grabbed a box of painkillers and fever medicine, and chugged down a pill of both. Hopefully, those will do the trick.

You then went towards the main supermarket, but as you did, you met a rather buxom girl with a gas mask, looking across at you from the other side of the hallway, with a large bag on her back.

You stared at each other for a while, until she spoke. "Hewo." she said, with a surprisingly infantile voice. "You lost?"

"Yeah. In several senses. I'm glad to have found you, I'm-"

She merely put a phone to her ear as you said "Yeah", and then started to speak into it.

"Witchypoo." she said. You could then hear the muffled, but rather loud sound of fighting, and then, the Witch spoke in her regular booming voice "HELLO DEARY. YOU CATCH ME IN A BAD MOMEEENT."

"Somewan is here. I don't tink he is a Nymph." she said. "Are you a Nymph?" she then asked you, looking at you expectantly, and tilted her head slightly.

You furrowed your brow. What was all of this about?

>Attack her. She seemed pretty weak, and you could maybe coax some answers out of her about the Witch and all of this. By force.
>Friggin flee. If she's calling that Witch, the witch might just come.
>Lie. Say that you're a Nymph. Try to play along.
>Say that you're not a 'Nymph', whatever that is, and stay to finish the phone call with her.

>Write in
>>
>>44866474
>>Lie. Say that you're a Nymph. Try to play along.
>>
>>44866474
>>
>>44866474
>Write in
"I don't know what that means. Sorry, I've been out of it for a while. At least several years, based on how different things are from what I remember."
>>
>>44866518
seconded
>>
>>44866518
>Thirded
>>
>>44866474

Best guess as to being called a Nymph: Nymphs are insects that look like tiny adult versions of their species. a Nymph could be a tank born superhuman, looks like an adult, but smaller.
>>
>>44866474
This>>44866518
>>
>>44866474
Going with >>44866518
Right now we need to keep everyone at least reasonably happy with us, which means very little deception.
>>
>>44866518
sixed
>>
>>44866474

Inb4 dommed by the moe
>>
>>44866733
But Anon. look at that chest!!
>>
>>44866518
>"I don't know what that means. Sorry, I've been out of it for a while. At least several years, based on how different things are from what I remember."

"He says he has been out of it for a while. Several years." she said to the phone. "AAAAH, DEAR. LISTEN WELL. TREAT HIM WELL, STAY AROUND WITH HIM. DON'T LEAVE HIM." the witch boomed in reply. "ALSO, UUUUH. SHOW HIM THE BOOK PLACE. TOODLES!"

She looked back at you. "I will show you the book place!" she cheered, ran up to take your hand, and then started to tug on you, trying to lead you to a kiosk. Within, you found several dried-out and hard to read newspapers, but the magazines seemed to be in better shape.

You took a dusty "HELLO!" magazine, and started to flip through the pages. What became immediately obvious was that the physiques of the famous people there were much more altered and perfected than you remembered there being in your times. Taller bodies, bigger busts, etc - the whole vanity kit. Genetic modifications had to become more and more commonplace, you deduced.

You tried to find dates in the articles. They indicated about twenty years from your original time.

"You can read!?" the girl asked.

"...Yeah." you replied, a bit confused.

"That's so coooool!" she replied, and bounced in excitement. "Can you teach m- Ah, no. Never mind. Witch says I shouldn't read..."

She slouched for a bit, and then looked back at you. "Why is reading bad, mister?" she asked.

You rose an eyebrow. "...I don't know? I don't think reading is bad, r-" you replied, but you coughed out mid-sentence, feeling that familiar gut-twist. You didn't feel any better since you took the pills. It felt like it was getting worse.
(Cont)
>>
>>44866518
Seventhed.
>>
>>44866867
She's probably 7 years old, anon.

Genetically engineered bodies, mang.
>>
>>44866879
loli airborne super-virus
>>
>>44866879
Well fuck, she's adorable
>>
"Oooh, you have the boo-boos." the girl told you. She then casually took a high-tech-looking syringe from her pocket, and started to extract blood from her arm with surprising dexterity, like if she had done this a million times.

Then she went up to you, and aimed to stab the needle into you, but you blocked her attempts.

"What are you doing!" you demanded.

She looked back at you, confused. "Don't you want to get better?" she wondered.

"Will your blood make me better?" you countered.

"Yeah, of course" she chuckled, as if it was obvious. "This is what Nymphs do! We make the bad go away!"

>Accept her blood.
>You could try to drown the discomfort and vomiting with pills for now. Endure. No need to take any unnecessary risks here.

>Write in
>>
>>44866917
>>You could try to drown the discomfort and vomiting with pills for now. Endure. No need to take any unnecessary risks here.

This is how you get diseases, people. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>44866917
>>Accept her blood.
>>
>>44866917
What else does your blood do?
>>
>>44866917
>You could try to drown the discomfort and vomiting with pills for now. Endure. No need to take any unnecessary risks here.
>>
>>44866917
Does it do anything to non-nymphs?
>>
>>44866917

Fun fact: giving someone ABO incompatible blood can be lethal.
>>
>>44866917
>Write in
We also ask this >>44866927
>>
>>44866917
>Accept her blood.
>>
>>44866917
Wait for the witch
>>
>>44866917
>>
>>44866922
>>44866940
>>44866949
She's been biologically engineerd for this, don't know why your paranoia is so high when we just started the quest.

Also it was mentioned in wqdt this is a core mechanic
>>
>>44866917
>Write in
"I'm not sure that's the best idea. You've been modded for this, right? Well, I've been frozen for at least the past twenty years. I don't know if I'm compatible with whatever you have in you. If I find out it's safe later than I'd be happy to accept your help, but for now I think I'll just tough it out."
>>
>>44866879
Everyone seems illiterate.
These magazines are clearly ancient texts describing the coming of a messiah, this messiah happens to look just like us.
>>
>>44866983
But does the mc know that? We're rping this.
>>
>>44866983
Use your common sense, were you 20 or more years in the future, and someone offers to pump you full of their blood when you know nothing about them, and they know nothing about you, would you accept it just because they say "yea, of course it works that way"?
>>
>>44866998
I understand that, s'why I spoilered it
>>
>>44866879
>>44866917

Yea I'm going to want some more info before I accept a transfusion, hell even if she's right then we might still have blood types to worry about.
>>
>>44866983
shooting up someones blood is not something your average educated first world person is willing to do. a biotech student is probably well versed in the dangers as well.
also professionally it just sets off every warning bell.
what's wqdt?
>>
>>44867041
Weekend Quest Discussion, OP posted there and explained his setting. He said we'd need transfusions semi-regularly
>>
>>44866879
They can't read, how can we abuse this?
>>
>>44866917
>Accept her blood.
Now we can never get married! She better take responsibility!
>>
>>44866917

>>44866983
>metagaming like a bitch
Voting for PEELZ just to annoy you.
>>
>>44866917
>>Accept her blood.
>>
>>44866917
> Listen, I have no idea what's going on. I don't even know what a 'nymph' is. Can you just tell me before we do anything else?
>>
>>44866917

yeah, no.
>>
>>44867131
I voted for the other one mostly because I want a cute girl's blood all up inside me
>>
>>44867131
Go for it
>>
so, unless the superhumans and the robots (the witch was the robot right?) both hate reading.
I kind of dislike the group that says reading is bad.
>>
>>44867220
Why not teach them the error of their ways and become their king?
>>
>>44867220
The witch is probably trying to keep her servants ignorant, or fuck maybe she can't read.
>>
>>44867244
Or maybe she read something that cased her to become a witch?
>>
>>44867243
I don't really see how literacy gets you complete leadership. a leadership position sure. but king is a bit excessive.

>>44867244
both possible. though maybe we should teach them how to read. and think critically.
Science faction go!
>>
>>44867271
Who knows
>>
File: 1-handed-Syringe-small.gif (142 KB, 440x317) Image search: [Google]
1-handed-Syringe-small.gif
142 KB, 440x317
You decide to decline her offer.

"Sorry, but no." you tell her. "What are you trying to give me anyway?" you asked, and had a look at the syringe she was trying to jab into you. It didn't look like the other syringes you had studied - and you had studied a lot of syringes.

It had the standard mechanism, but it was the high-techiness that got your attention. Surrounding it, it has some kind of screen and a small interface.

"Don't touch that!" she said, and pulled it back. "Witch will give me no dessert if you mess it up!"

You chuckled. "Don't worry. I... Can read! I know stuff." you tried to explain, in terms she could understand.

She nodded. "Okay..."

You took the syringe again, and looked at the screen.

"NECTAR: 0.1 mL" it read, along with some icons for changing the settings.

Nectar. Just like the ads at the pharmacy. The medicine that was all missing on the shelves - her blood had it.

"What is a 'Nymph' anyway?" you wonder, fascinated.

"A... Type of person?" she tried to explain. "Like a Titan! Titans are big and strong! We Nymphs are pretty and make people feel good again!"

You nodded. "How old are you?" you asked. Her huge tits but her childish demeanor had been bugging you for a while.

"Six!" she replied.

Pffffft.

It had to be genetic engineering. But why would the "pretty" ones be the ones to produce the Nectar in their blood?

Why was there a need for Nectar in the first place?

---*---
(Cont)
>>
You went back to collecting supplies for yourself, with the little girl following you. In between small-chatting with her, you discovered her name to be Jenny.

You had a good stash of stuff you needed now, mostly clothing and food. It should keep you going for at least a few days, comfortably.

Jenny kept on being next to you. You remembered the order the Witch gave her - to stay with you.

>Try to ditch Jenny.
>Try to get back to the Witch. She had to know where she is, plus, you knew that the Witch was eager for you to come with her.
>Try to investigate her syringe further, and use some tools to perhaps open it up and get a full understanding of how it works.

>Write in
>>
>>44867379
>Try to investigate her syringe further, and use some tools to perhaps open it up and get a full understanding of how it works.
>>
>>44867379
>Write in
Stick with the original plan of trying to find some vantage point we can get our bearings at.
>>
>>44867379
[x] >>44867389
>>
>>44867379
>Teach Jenny the alphabet.
>>
>>44867379
>>Try to investigate her syringe further, and use some tools to perhaps open it up and get a full understanding of how it works.
>>
>>44867379
>Write in
Keep looting the mall with Jenny. Ask if she knows where we can find any weapons
>>
>>44867389
This. Knowledge is power.
>>
>>44867379
Go with >>44867389
and continue to try and get information out of Jenny. However childlike she might be she still knows more about whats going on than we do.

PRIORITY: Empty and sterilize the syringe, then take a sample of our blood and see what it reads.

Then ask her things like "Why would someone think I'm a nymph?"
>>
>>44867432
That covers all bases, we might be able to see what we're infected with, if we're puking then there's probably something we've picked up.
>>
>>44867389
This but find some type of weapon, we don't know what can be lurking around.
>>
>>44867379
Those super-soldiers thought we were a nymph... That's probably not good

>Ask Jenny what the hell's been going on.
Also
>>44867389 what they said.
>>
OP is kill
>>
You decide to go to find a vantage point. It's been a while since the battle between the group of Super-soldiers and the Witch started, perhaps something interesting had happened.

You went up to the higher floors of the mall, and along the way, talked with Jenny.

"So, would you like to learn the alphabet?" you asked her. "I can teach you."

"No, no." she answered, and shook her head. "Witch told me not to."

"Alright." You figured as much, given her previous explanation. "By the way, why would someone think I'm a Nymph?"

"I dunno" she shrugged. "You look like a guy Nymph. Not a old one though. But you talk like old! And you're not big like a Titan! And you need blood! You aren't a Nymph! What are you?"

"I... Don't know?" you answer. "I'm... Nothing in particular?"

"You're a Nothing?" he wondered.

"Yeah, I'm a Nothing I guess." you replied. "Also, what has been going on? Like, why so much ruckus?"

"Aah, Titans sometimes annoy the Witch." Jenny started to tell. "They want to take my brothers and sisters and that's no good! They are so mean!"

"Why?"

"I don't know." she said. "Titans don't need much blood. Only sometimes. And they have their own Nymphs. They are just meanies! Meaaaanies!!"

(Cont)
>>
File: Wounded.png (57 KB, 410x514) Image search: [Google]
Wounded.png
57 KB, 410x514
>>44867949
---*---

You reached the rooftop of the mall, and peered from the balcony of a former avant-garde restaurant. You took a pair of binoculars you stole earlier, and after puking some more juices out, you had a look at the university.

There was a supersoldier there, at the campus, laying down. Maybe he was dead, you couldn't tell. The Witch was hanging on a building further ahead, standing still, and oozing out a steady flow of steam. You zoomed in on her, and noticed that her skin and metal appendages were ondulating slowly overall, and were tattered with burn marks and bruises here and there.

>Give the Witch a phonecall via Jenny. Ask her what she knows about you, and how she can help you with your "lostness"
>Try to go help the Titan. You know some medicine, you could perhaps save him if he is still alive, and are quick enough.
>Try to visit where Jenny's "Brothers and Sisters" are.
>Write in
>>
>>44867970
>>
>>44867946
I was drawfagging and this was a big post lol, so I took a bit more, sorry.
>>
>>44867970
>>Give the Witch a phonecall via Jenny. Ask her what she knows about you, and how she can help you with your "lostness"

And get on the idea of testing our own blood.

>"You look like a guy Nymph. Not a old one though
I dislike this implication that we might be a pretty-boy, let us as for clarification that she just means base-standard human?
>>
>>44867970
>>Try to visit where Jenny's "Brothers and Sisters" are.
>>
>>44867970
>>
>>44868013
We look like a normal dude.
>>
>>44868013
inb4 injections turn us femme
>>
>>44867970
>>
>>44867970
Gather more information, ask about the witch and titans daily life.
>>
>>44867970
>Give the Witch a phonecall via Jenny. Ask her what she knows about you, and how she can help you with your "lostness"
>>
>>44867970
>>Try to visit where Jenny's "Brothers and Sisters" are.
>>
>>44867970
>Analyze the supersoldier, see if you can get any info or loot off of his body
>>
I, for one, vote we inject ourselves with supersoldier blood.
>>
>>44868370
I think we should take blood from everything, genefuckery it up, and fuck the system with our new double-triple-special blood.
>>
"Where are your brothers and sisters, Jenny?" you asked.

"Back home." she answered causally. "Some are inside Witch. Can I try the eye-looky thing too?"

"Sure." you reply, and then give her the binoculars. "Where is 'home'?...And why are some inside the Witch?"

"Witch needs a lot of blood, so, they're just there to help her out." she stated, surprisingly plainly, while looking through the binoculars.

"Could you lead me to your home? I'd like to meet the others" you tell her. "Can I?"

"O-Okay." she said. "But you will have to read me something later!"

You had a random puke again, and collapsed to the ground. These were getting stronger, fast.

"Y-You need blood!" Jenny begged, emptying the syringe and getting a fresh dose. "Take it, please!"

You chug down a pair of painkillers. "Later." you tell her. "I can do fine for now, thanks."

"Also, sure. I'll read you something." you add. "But if you lend me your syringe for a moment."

She blinked at you. "...Okay."

You emptied it, and then extracted a sample of your own blood, and checked the reading.

"Nectar: 0mL"

It didn't say anything about a disease, or a sickness. Just the quantity of Nectar. You could perhaps know more if you changed the settings, but with Jenny looking at you vigilantly as you used it, and her telling you that you shouldn't mess with it, it would be better to leave that idea for a different moment.

(cont)
>>
>>44868602
We might have to take the blood if this puking keeps happening. If we do get fucked up, then one way or another we die.
>>
>>44868602

---*---

The "Home" was rather close to the mall. Jenny lead you to a modernly designed Church, and pushed the door open. There was no lock.

"Here we are." she said, as you both went inside.

Within, you saw several candle lights and people - but they had significant physical quirks. The men all looked athletic, tall (although not hulkish like the Titans), very handsome, and with a large amount of package in their pants. The women where similar - for the most part, they were different flavors of Jessica Rabbit, with an enormous bust and hips.

You inhaled and turned your head aside. It would take you a bit to get used to looking at them.

"Welcome back Jenny!" you could hear a Nymph man call out, in an alluring and suave tenor. "Great news! You've been chosen to become one with the Witch! She needs a bit of a... refill after that fight she had."

"And who is the new guy?" he added.

---*---

>Session end!

I'll stick around for feedback and questions. It's been tonnes of fun, thanks for sticking around!

I'll set up a Twitter in 10 mins. : P
>>
>>44868634
Thanks for running
>>
>>44868634
Can we inject ourselves with Titan blood and become supersoldiers?
>>
Archived!

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=BioPunk

Making a twitter now.
>>
>>44868634
Is this going to be futuristic Bloodborne?
>>
>>44868666
You're welcome!

>>44868671
You don't know that lol
>>
>>44868700

Twitter up! https://twitter.com/valencia_qm
>>
>>44868700

Nope lol. But they will share similar themes.
>>
>>44868634
>[desire to commit genocide intensifies]

Should have gone with the Nazis.
>>
>>44868887
I'm pretty okay with a church full of Jojos.
>>
>>44868634
Is this some magical realm stuff?
>>
>>
>>44869114
Then you have already fallen.

They aren't even human, DEUS VULT anon!
>>
>>44868013
>I dislike this implication that we might be a pretty-boy,

>dislike
>>
>>44868887
Titans have pretty fuccbois back home too.
>>
>>44869382
They probably treat them like the subhumans they are, though.

Which is okay.
>>
>>44869287
It's okay. You don't have to be as fabulous as them, nobody's judging you. You can let go of that hatred.
>>
>>44869439
>wanting to look like stereotypical bara homo men

I mean, that's great if you feel that way, but I like looking normal.

But they really aren't humans, they are "nymphs". So I am obligated to DEUS VULT.
>>
File: freud.jpg (144 KB, 615x928) Image search: [Google]
freud.jpg
144 KB, 615x928
>>44869474
Titans aren't any more or less human, but you like them and their big meaty muscles of manliness.
>>
>>44869584
Actually, by the term "super" in "supersoldiers" if they were indeed once human, they are now above human.

However I don't know the details. But if they turn out to be non-human at this stage, DEUS VULT.

Also, your Freudian accusation is wholly incorrect, for if I hated these not!Jojos for their physique, then I would also hate the Titans for their also over exaggerated physique.

No, I hate these not!Jojos because from whence their artwork comes from is a tremendously unfunny and unamusing shitshow.

Of course, opinions.

Also, that was some really weak bait. Nice touch with the image, though. Most people just imply Freud, they don't overtly brandish him.
>>
>>44869474
>Titans and nymphs couldn't possible be forms of divergent human evolution caused by rampant genetic modification.

I mean, if you want to kill people who have been nothing but nice and helpful, that's cool.
>>
File: obviously.gif (640 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
obviously.gif
640 KB, 500x249
>>44869654
>if you want to kill people who have been nothing but nice and helpful

Don't you know how xenophobia works, anon? If it isn't 100% in our view as human, it is disgusting filth and must be purged.
>>
>>44869689
As long as you're aware you're an asshole. Not judging, being an asshole can be tons of fun. Just a statement of fact.
>>
>>44869715
Well you know what they say.

You are what you eat.

Wait, no, I didn't mean that. Shit.

Not that either.

Is it really so bad I want to be 100% real deal human bean? Is it so bad I want to prove that being a 100% real deal human bean is superior and BTFO everything else?

I'm proud to be an amerihuman. Or something.
>>
File: mehmet-sweden.png (313 KB, 484x940) Image search: [Google]
mehmet-sweden.png
313 KB, 484x940
>>44865670
>Anon, my MC
>yuo unfrozen now
>you must choose faction and take blood transfusions
>will you pick butiful witch monster
>or titan man i equip with rocket launchers
>...
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.