[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the Blood Ravens are loyalist remnants of the Thousand Sons,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bloody magpies.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1300) Image search: [Google]
bloody magpies.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1300
If the Blood Ravens are loyalist remnants of the Thousand Sons, why don't they suffer from the same gene seed instability?
>>
>>44753761
They obtained the cure as a "gift".
>>
>>44753761
The rubric fixed it, wouldnt surprise if either the marines turning into dust only happened in the planet of sorcerers or that the loyalist 1ksons turned into dust but still had enough marines to found the new chapter with new recruits.
>>
Because Tzeentch is a capricious dick-hole who is supressing their mutations so that the ravens csn continue running around "aquiring" other chapters artifcts. Up until they have every thing he needs to enact some grand ritual which uses the artifacts as focuses to affect all the loyalist founding chapters at once.
>>
>>44753906

"Veteran Brother Mikel, your helmet was knocked off by that close range mortar strike! And all that's in there is ash and dust!"

"Would you believe I have a skin condition?"
>>
>>44753906
I doubt they'd be allowed to do so after turning to dust due to Chaos sorcery while the rest of their Legion turns traitor.
>>
>>44753761
'Cause they're actually Luna Wolves.
>>
>>44754087
"It was a gift to one of my battle brothers."
>>
File: 1426478736735.gif (873 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
1426478736735.gif
873 KB, 510x546
>>
>>44756097
That's retarded
>>
>>44753761
it manifests in their hair which ranges from standard pattern baldness to captain hairgel
>>
>>44756097
Fuck off Abaddon
>>
>>44758750
I figured his hair gel was the result of an over active gland.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.