[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The party is sent to handle a hostage situation. >Somehow,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
>The party is sent to handle a hostage situation.
>Somehow, by the time they get to the location, it has gotten to the point where everyone, even the civilians in the building has taken someone else hostage by gun or knife point.
>In other words, pretty much everyone is holding one or the other hostage to the point where the party has trouble telling who's supposed the terrorist anymore.
How should the party handle the situation?
>>
Burn the building down.
>>
>>44735519
>shoot one
>hide as quickly as possible, dodging all gunfire
>shoot the last guy standing
>loot all
>>
File: blazing saddles.jpg (53 KB, 708x362) Image search: [Google]
blazing saddles.jpg
53 KB, 708x362
>>
>>44735519
Run that high charisma.
>>
>>44735519

>Be Paladin
>Step 1: Use Detect Evil on them.
>Step 2: Smite all evils!!!
>Step 3: Do "And Knowing Is Half the Battle"
>>
I hold the party rogue at crossbow point and yell "everyone drop their weapons or the halfling dies!"
>>
>>44735519
I guess I'll take the building itself hostage, then.
>>
File: The Hulk.png (1 MB, 900x1267) Image search: [Google]
The Hulk.png
1 MB, 900x1267
Rolled 4 + 17 (1d20 + 17)

>>44735519
>I yell really really fucking loud.
EVERYONE DROP YOUR WEAPONS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET SMASHED!!
>roll for intimidate
>>
>>44735519
Take out my book of explosive runes and hold everyone hostage AT THE SAME TIME.
>>
>>44735987
>4+17
You get slapped and taken hostage by a 2 year old.
>>
What is happening in that scene?
>>
>>44736019
Hostages.
>>
Praise the civilians for their quick thinking and the ones that blush because they are embarrassed by the praise get to live, as they're the civilians.
>>
File: 1565498150.jpg (48 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
1565498150.jpg
48 KB, 500x427
>>44736005
>>
>>44736055
Says the one adding a +17 modifier, faggot.
Especially since you rolled so low as a 4, so your a double faggot.
>>
>>44736083
That's my modifier.

No need to get your jimmies in a twist
>>
Rolled 12 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

Here. Let me roll intimidation on the retarded D&D system. Let's add a +1 because why not.
>>
>>44736165
You could always not play D&D, that would most likely solve your grievances
>>
File: a steel chair.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
a steel chair.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>
>>44736579
What could happen in almost any system?
>>
>>44736401
OH MY GOD, A CHAIR!
>>
>>44735815
>D&D
>Guns
You could just walk in and slap someone before they efficiently do anything to attack each other.
Also that's not how Detect Evil works, faggot.
>>
File: Anti-Terrorism by Country.png (420 KB, 1305x5700) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Terrorism by Country.png
420 KB, 1305x5700
>>44735519

That depends, where is the party from?
>>
>>44735519
I've thought of a similar situation, where there are two bands and everybody is pointing a gun at someone else, so they decide to number each other to make a count and see who actually has the advantage.
>>
>>44735519
Flood the building with sleeping gas.
>and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>44735519
Step one: draw a gun
Step two:ALLRIGHT NOBODY MOVE OR THIS CROWD GETS IT
>>
>>44738253

Weaponized fentanyl gas which is basically heroins psycho ex marine dad.

Putins secret sauce caused go to sleep forever disease in both hostage and terrorist so spetznaz could come up through the floor like fucking aliens and summarily execute drugged up suicide bombers with point blank pistol shots to the headball.

I think they also mailed the suspected planners fake letters from their mothers and other family members laced with DMSO and ricin so just handling the letter kills you.
>>
>>44735519
>plant bombs around the building
>say that you have taken the building hostage and that you will blow it up unless all sides disengage and let go of all hostages
>Wait for everyone to exit
>Blow up the building anyways
>>
>>44735519
>implying you don't just shoot the brown ones

What's wrong with you?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.