[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't mind me, just the most autistic primarch coming through.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Autismo Supreme.jpg (75 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
Autismo Supreme.jpg
75 KB, 500x435
Don't mind me, just the most autistic primarch coming through.
>>
>>44731510
Down had problems. Autism wasn't it.

Perty was a better candidate for that.
>>
40k retards spamming their idiotic bullshit bait threads have become worse than quest threads.
>>
File: 1448829767912.jpg (17 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
1448829767912.jpg
17 KB, 540x527
>>
File: primarchspectrum.jpg (182 KB, 566x901) Image search: [Google]
primarchspectrum.jpg
182 KB, 566x901
>>
File: Thistbhfam.jpg (19 KB, 335x250) Image search: [Google]
Thistbhfam.jpg
19 KB, 335x250
>>44731559
>>
>>44731510
seriously though did any of the primarchs actually have autism
>>
>>44733580
Lion el'Jonson, cause he lived the first few years of his life alone in a forest.
Also, all the other ones as well
>>
File: Vulkan2.jpg (10 KB, 200x177) Image search: [Google]
Vulkan2.jpg
10 KB, 200x177
Someone please remember me, though I have functionally no screen time.
>>
>>44734033
your legacy is one of a great being who wasn't a total asshole or even just an asshole at all
>>
>>44733742
You know that has nothing to do with autism, right?
This word needs to be a bannable offense.
>>
>>44734167
Vulkan and khan are the best primarchs.
Vulkan because he was based as fuck
And Khan becuase he just did his fucking job
They werent autistic, drama queens or just straight up twats.
>>
>>44731510
>dorn
>most autistic

But that's not *insert primarch I don't like*.
>>
>>44734416
>And Khan because he just did his fucking job
This also applies to Dorn
I wouldn't say V&K are best but most under-appreciated
>>
>>44734244
He did develop differently than most kids would. Social interaction is necessary for the development of children - some kids in the Ukraine more or less left alone in orphanages didn't even know how to walk. They'd want to be picked up, but wouldn't like the contact and try to wriggle away. One kid who ended up being adopted by an American family didn't know how to react to kindness, having been kept in line by other, bullying kids.

Only reason that the Lion functioned as well as he did was his superhumanness allowing him to catch up once he was adopted, but it still leaves scars.
>>
>>44734244
autism
edge

The two most overused words on this board. And the surest way to identify an idiot.
>>
>>44734244
FUCK YOU AND YOUR CENSORSHIP YOU GODDAMN AUTISTIC SPERGLORD FUCKFACE
>>
>>44731559
I like how autistic and drunk people have the same problems.
>>
>>44735178
Except they dont.
>>
>>44735521
They do share the problems in the meme image.
>>
File: DidSomebodySayPurgetheFallen.jpg (41 KB, 400x360) Image search: [Google]
DidSomebodySayPurgetheFallen.jpg
41 KB, 400x360
>>44733742
What the fuck did you say about the Lion, you little servitor? Lion El'Jonson graduated top of his class in monster hunting and has been involved in numerous secret raids on his own home planet, and has over 300 confirmed team-kills. He is trained in autistic warfare and is the prime primarch-puncher in the entire Imperium of Man. Your chapter is nothing to him but another group of friendlies to team-kill, and he will wipe them out with savant-like precision the likes of which hasn't been seen since the Great Crusade. You think you can get away with saying things like that over the webway? Think again, heretic. As we speak I am contacting The Rock and your fortress-monastery is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Unforgiven, heretic. The non-codex-compliant Unforgiven that'll team-kill the pathetic little thing you call your chapter. You're fucking dead, traitor. Lion El'Jonson could be anywhere inside The Rock at anytime, and he can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with his flowing mane. Not only is he extensively trained in the use of hair-care products, but he can also slay a Great Unclean One with a single smile from his pearly white incisors. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little "loyalist" heresy was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you Chaos-tainted Fallen. I will spam plasma all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, heretic.
>>
>artificially created supersoldiers with daddy issues stuck in permanent psychological adolescence have some mental issues
>HURRDURR MUST BE AUTISTIC
I want this meme to fucking die already
>>
>>44736687
Who ever said they were stuck in adolescence?
>>
vagina
>>
vulva
>>
>>44736817
Emotionally, yeah, they're teenagers, which totally explains their actions. They never had to emotionally "grow up" like teenagers do, and most of them never had a normal father figure (barring Vulkan and RG, who were both very mature emotionally because of it). They grew up always being the center of attention or having no attention whatsoever, and because they grew up such unique individuals and in unique positions in their societies (most of which were quite fucked up places), they never really had people they called friends/role models their whole lives until suddenly they're just thrown into command of a Legion and then given free reign to do whatever they please. They were used to getting what they want when they wanted it, they were used to being Numero Uno all the time, and those who led societies of their own were used to having their orders followed without question and without debate. The only ones who really learned how to share attention and work with other people (Vulkan, RG, Sanguinius, Horus, and Lorgar) learned how to do so early on in their life or through necessity, and learned how to not just command, but actually LEAD a group of people, which is why they largely were able to work much better together and cooperate with other people to achieve the tasks ahead of them.
>>
Sounds like the people really want that comedy show
>>
>>44742498
>>44742498
Didn't they also grow much faster then normal humans? Not having time to spend as a child and teenager, time where they would learn important social skills, would be pretty devestating to their psychological development.
>>
>>44731559
I have a heavily Autistic brother.. Yeah this is pretty accurate. He only reacts to pain when he wants... It's eerie.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.