[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penal Regiment /tg/: Somerian Last Stand Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16
File: 1447767868789.jpg (69 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1447767868789.jpg
69 KB, 800x600
Good news crew, Battlegroup Vympel has manged to clear some of those planetary guns. We've managed to return the Penance into orbit and we'll give you air support as soon as we're able, on the meantime I've sent some resupply transports to land over the outskirts of Watcher's Point as our sensors detected a massive heretic force approaching. Rearm yourselves troopers, you should be able to see the transports landing by now.

Be safe. The Emperor Protects.
>>
Mhm? Very well, I suppose we should go and grab a different transport..

You coming LIX?
>>
>>44708226
>stumbles out of mechanicus tent
These eyes aren't even in 1080p! I demand nothing less than 4k!

I had a horrible dream where I shitposted all week without realizing that I left my name on.
>>
>>44708251
Bugger, forgot my name guys. Kill me quickly plz.
>>
>>44708251
Hm? I think I want to check up with the others first, make sure they're ready.
>>
>>44708252
Where the hell do you think you are going now?
>implying shitposting without your silly rp nametag is a-ok
>>
>>44708272
Uh, anywhere where the engineers don't feel the need to pray to every single wire that they touch.
>>
>>44708270
Make it quick, I want this Thunderhawk off the ground ASAP.
>>
>>44708282
Let me offer you a counterpoint: nowhere, you are going nowhere.
And stop trying to pass for a Vindicare already!
>>
>the Iron Warriors are in position in the shadows, still concealed
>Amalek whispers on the vox link

Hold fast... await my mark to attack...

>Brother Haravsk rolls his eyes with impatience

>>44708272
Shitposting is never ok, certainly, but shitposting while namefagging is an atrocious crime

>>44708272
>>
>>44708291
Fuck you! I have to wait until I can contact Nyzart before I can see in color again.
> looks around
Did Gary leave us with any of his Gospyria Blue?
>>
>pops out from a pile of liquor bottles
>points a banana like a gun
ENEMY CHARGING ON THE LEFT FLANK! GET THE AUTOCANNONS!
>Bloody hell sir, calm down! Y'er in the mess hall.
Right. Im going out for projectile vomit practice.
>>
>>44708318
If you leave for no fucking reason my field of view, Necron, well one I would know where you are anyway, cause psyker, y'know, and two, there WILL be plasma rounds in your future.
>>
>>44708283
Of course, ma'am just a quick-
>>44708291
So what's going on here?
>>
>Talking on a Vox communicator
"Okay yeah, Yeah that's who, No it can't wait. This place is perfect....They'll be fine. I can't walk without tripping over a guardsman so they'll be safe. Yes I'll take full responsibility."
>>
>>44708317
May I politely request that you pause your attack until a few more people appear? Well that and Alice needs to fetch something but ignore this part.
>>
>>44708317
>an Amelia's projection appears right in front of Amalek, flickering and ghostly, but surprisingly realistic
... I believe we have not been introduced to each other.
I have had enough of ND this week already, mh
>>
>>44708338
ah, do tell me. What could the problem be with a Necron spy that keeps trying to pass itself as a Vindicare? It is awful enough that I am not allowed to fill his head with rounds just for being there, I won't let him go around pretending everything is ok!
>>
>>44708338
Is this how you treat "diplomatic" "envoys"?
>>
>>44708327
Ive got a lovely bunch of
>bleeeghh!!!
ehhh... frag grena
>Naddeeeghhh!!!
ades. There they are.exploding ov
>blaarrghh!
there.
>>
>>44708356
Don't you work for Verasii? Did she not tell you about her little deal with the Fahkeet dynasty? Even I read that dossier.
>>
>>44708346
>Amalek turns his head, and growls, speaks in a sibilant whisper

Now is a very bad time for such pleasantries, child! Go ask your Word Bearers master if you want to know about us!

>>44708343
Certainly! Else I would have attacked at once. Still need to shake off my morning crustiness, clear the cobwebs.
>>
>>44708356
>>44708361
Alright you two. Relax.

Let's see, first answer to the Necron. No. This is how we treat spies that hide their real motives to come with us.

And now Anna, calm down a second. I agree he needs a watch over him but he's still an ally... if you've got any problem with allying with Necrons you should speak to Verasii about that, no point on wasting ammo on friendly fire.

>>44708366
AND SOMEONE CLEAN UP THAT MESS!
>>
>>44708404
I legitimately thought that she knew about this the whole time. Hell, we told Verasii.
>>
>>44708404
That's good and all, but come on, we need to get moving.

>Alice runs up the ramp of the Thunderhawk as the engines warm up.
>>
>>44708397
>tilts her head to the side
No. No, in fact, I think I won't. I think I will keep asking you why are you on my planet without even asking, that's hardly proper manners.
Did I mention that this is my planet, filled with my troops, which I am glad to say are way more numerous than yours by a... considerable?... margin?
>>
>>44708397
>>44708346

I told you this was a waste of time, Child we should of just crushed them when they were landing, why is Virmanthras allowed such freedoms when managing "visitors" I will never understand.
>>
>>44708342
>A void capable pleasure Cruiser enter's the sector
>A extremely camp voice broadcasts on most vox freqs.
"Helllllloooo everyone, the star's are here! All paperazi are informed to keep at least 10m away from the artists at all time or suffer a super nasty death! aha!"
>With that being said two yachts exit the ships hanger bay and make their way down to the Watcher's point.
>>
>>44708404
>>44708385
But... ugh, whatever. I mean, Fakheet is a stupid name anyway. No way someone with such an IDIOTIC name could be a problem.
>>
>>44708429
Right.
>>44708420
Alright you two just... stop trying to gouge eachother's eyes out, we'll have two Stormtroopers assigned to him, they'll task will be to both protect and watch over Eta... is this even your real name?
>>
>sits down in the transport
Would someone kindly tell the pilot to take her up real slowly.
>>
>>44708455
I guess you are aware of the planetary guns that forced the Informal Penance away, right?
>>
>>44708455
>>44708342
>Frowns.
>Mutters something about killing someone.
>>44708429
Lead the way, m'lady.
>>
>>44708457
Oh, excuse me, miss Borgia. I didn't realize that we had to defer to your judgement before naming our MILLENIA OLD INTERSTELLAR EMPIRE.
>>
>>44708474
It's in a safe place + >>44708226
>>
>>44708488
Well you CLEARLY were way too HASTY with your little science project then, other than fucking unable to conceive anything that a silly name that sounds like an INANE PRAETORIAN JOKE
>>
>>44708485
>>44708470
Mhm.

>Alice pulls on the usual headset and informs the pilot to take the craft up gently, which it does, before heading for the Penance.

LIX, comm the Penance with your Requisition order then go check on the puppy when we land? We won't be staying long.
>>
>>44708524
R-roger. I'll get my spare bodysuit ready and let the other for the mechanicus to take care of...

>Whispering whilst stablishing communication with the penance:
I think Lira is a good name for the puppy...
>>
>>44708524
>belches
ohh that's better.

So where are we going?
>>
>>44708435
>annoyed growl

Suffice to say that our business does not involve you. It is nothing more than a simple matter of vengeance. As soon it is finished we shall be away from *your* world, mistress.
>>
>The major is reading some dataslate with a group of Vympel stormies

So you have the VDV regiments on standby?

"Da sire. They are ready to drop at a moment's notice"
>The tallest Vympel stormie, from regiment GRU, Sergei, easily towering the major informs.

"We have nearly completed our initial mission"
>A shorter Stormie from The Zastava regiment informs. Obivously a woman.

>Another stormtrooper, from the Grozny regiment, carrying a rocket launcher nods.

So everything is of ready for to repel the chaos horde? Excellent. Vitoly, Natalia, Sergei, Pyotr. You will be my personal retinue for the duration of this campaign. But after this you may be assigned to accompany a friend of mine.

>The stormtroopers salute
>They speak up in unison
"Da Tovarisch Major Dragovich!"
>>
>>44708515
>gasps
>slaps Anna
>looks at LIX
>>
File: 1450338561368.png (62 KB, 297x173) Image search: [Google]
1450338561368.png
62 KB, 297x173
>>44708226
Who says be safe to a penal regiment?
>>
>>44708571
I believe it does, no, I think it does, in fact. I think I have the upper hand in here, don't you? And I am the only one who can reliably take on the imperial guard. But...
I would no be against cooperation, for once.
>>
>>44708455
>OBJ has put on a beret to complement his blood thirster loin cloth.
>He stands as the two yachts land
>Cameramen, sound engineers, extras and make up artists pour out of one.
>Intergalactic acting super stars outlandish Stevie Labeouf, the plain Kristen Staward and 4ft 9 Tommy Cruiser step out of the other. Tommy Cruiser requires a footstool to get down.
>>
>>44708549
Aye, although you'll be wearing a flight suit over it lass, so leave the mask aye? Oh....better lose the 'tail too.

>>44708553
Heading up to the Penance to get ourselves a smaller Transport.
Err....I'll need to get you a flightsuit as well. Wait with the Thunderhawk and grab some recaf.
>>
>>44708584
well technically we work for an inquisitor now, we just never changed the name of the threads.
>>
>>44708609
Alright, get some sick bags too, thank you.
>>
>>44708609
Flight year? What, I'm going to be a pilot? Don't worry about the hair, I can polymorph it shorter.
>>
>>44708582
>takes a step back, not sure if being more shocked or angry
>eventually draws a las pistol
>aims and fire a shot right before Eta's feet
Your pathetic kind have been like, how many years you say? To do ANYTHING you wanted, and could not even think of a better name for their kinds! HILARIOUS!
And anyway, cross the point I shot and I swear the techpriests will thank me for getting them a new pile of rubble to play with!
>>
File: Nyzart:Belk.jpg (183 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Nyzart:Belk.jpg
183 KB, 960x1280
>Wakes up from surgery and tries to get up, but is held fast.

"Hol' up there pard'ner." The Techpriest has a drawling accent. "Ah know you got that auto-sanguine, but y'all still gotta wait for it all ta heal. Don't wantcha breaking all mah hard work, y'hear?"

"Shit. Look, there's a Commisar's hat in my Tent, won it on Gospyria. Give it to Anna, tell her she's in charge of the Regiment until I'm up and walking again. Tell her I said to do something about those goddamn Ack-acks, and otherwise follow her battle plan."

"Ah reckon it's been dealt with. Throne Agent. The Ack-Acks ah mean. Ah'll let Anna know she's in charge till yerself is up and movin again. And lemme tell ya something, boy. You'll be movin' like you aint ne'er moved before."

>>44708474

was already on my radar. Also, posting shitty gonzo-style sketches as artfag stuff. Will try and do refined tablet versions next week. Sorry for poor quality - no scanner
>>
>>44708599
>snorts at her claim of being able to take on the Imperial Guard

Very well, O mistress of matters martial, our target is the Callidus Assassin within their ranks. My militia shall surround the group she is with and stave off the rest of the Imperial slaves while my brothers and I slaughter the rest. The Assassin must be taken, dead or alive.
>>
>>44708665
Oh, I see.
An assassin is troublesome. Very troublesome indeed...
>one minute or so passes
You are going to get slaughtered anyway. Unless of course you don't beg for my help.
>>
>>44708636
>>44708645
Mhm, I'll get it done.

>As soon as the Valkyrie lands and the ramp drops, Alice sprints out to find the Flightmaster and after a brief discussion sprints off down a corridor.
>>
>>44708690
As soon as the Thunderhawk lands* My bad, I am the dumb.
>>
>>44708687
>You are going to get slaughtered anyway
>Laughing Spetsnaz stormtrooper.jpeg
>>
>>44708605
>The crew make their way over to a small forest within Watcher's point.
>OBJ takes a seat in a chair marked director.
>One of the crew yell's
"Actors out of make -up!"
>Kristen Staward and Tommy Cruiser both wearing 'tiny teenager clothes' make their way into the forest to a broken down car.
>Cameras move into position.
>A crew member walks up to each camera and slams a clacker before stating
"The Krazy Kebab Killer scene 1 - take 1"
>OBJ shouts
"Action"
>>
>>44708654
what does it say? I can only read the names.
>>
>>44708687
You are disgustingly impertinent, child, but I shall humor you a moment. My brothers and I are the last of a once powerful company of Perturabo's sons. That assassin is responsible for our downfall, and because of our disgrace, we beg the aid of none. Aid us if you wish, or do not, I care not which.
>>
>>44708741
I see 'Something "Buddy" Belk', Belk saying "Splendid(?)" and.....Sassy, Depraved?

For Nyzart I'm lost.
>>
>>44708753
You will come back, on your knees, and begging.
>the projection disappears
Virmanthras?
>>
>>44708690
>Walks over to her cuarters.
>Changes herself to her spare bodysuit and plays with the puppy for a minute or so, before acknowledging the caretaker they left has done a good job.
>On the way back drops the broken bodysuit to the Tech Priests for repairs.
>When she returns to the transport waiting for Alice it's obvious there are traces of a dog licking her mask.
>>
File: bakery.jpg (236 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
bakery.jpg
236 KB, 1280x960
>>44708649

"Hey thar, short stuff."

>He places a commisar hat on Anna's head

"The Throne Agent says y'all command the regiment while he's recoverin' from the surgery."

>>44708769
That's "swishy/depraved". for Nyzart it says "not a bad guy for an alien." Next pic is from before i joined the thread so sorry if i got detalis wrong. Anyway, i gotta take care of some stuff. Be back in an hour or so.
>>
>>44708789
>bumps into her from around a corner or something
I swear, that psyker is out of control.
>>
>>44708802
... sweeeet.
Tell him he better hurry if he even hopes to find a regiment when he is back!
>>
>>44708772
>Still fighting to control the Heldrake.
>Hasn't even turned around from facing the window.
Yes?
>>
>>44708772
By all the Fires of Medrengard, how I despise such arrogant creatures... Begging on my knees indeed...

>sends a brief message to his destroyer orbiting in the debris field
>>
>>44708789
>Alice comes back into the Hangar along with the Flightmaster and a Quartermaster. The trio carrying three sets of flight gear, three Grav Chutes...and one set of sick bags.

Right, you two, get this gear on and make sure it works. We'll be crewing a Vendetta, I hope you know how to hit targets LIX.

>Alice jogs up the Thunderhawk's ramp with her own gear, while her assistants place the rest next to their recipients.

>>44708812
Err...those three are currently in Orbit....then again Necrons....
>>
>>44708812
I didn't see you embark the transport ship? Oh right I forgot you're actually a necron under that suit and probably can teleport... Anyways what's the matter now, Xen- err... Emissary?
>>44708838
A vendetta?
>>
>>44708826
Do you think I have been to rough with the Iron Warriors?
They feel so superior. I just wish to have a...eheheh, conversation on a peer to peer level. When they get beaten soundly by the guards they will be more reasonable, right?
Virmanthras, they can't track us here, right?
>>
Rolled 20, 5, 11, 18, 11 = 65 (5d20)

>>44708827
>fires a salvo from its orbital guns
>targeting the concentrations of Vympel troops in that area
>>
>>44708857
>Alice returns, dressed identical to any other Navy Pilot, including the stereotypical sunglasses.
Aye lass, Vulture is a death trap and a regular Valk' doesn't have enough punch.
Now go on, get that gear on, Thunderhawk is vacant if you want privacy.
>>
>>44708858
The Iron Warriors, as most marines from the Great Crusade have a pride as big as their power armors. It's no surprise they see a human as inferior. I would not underestimate them even so, they can probably track us given the number of troops we have outside, but I doubt they'll be able to penetrate the fortress' defenses even with an orbital strike. And even if they did they'd gladly do us a favour by freeing the Daemon engines trapped beneath the ice faster.
>>
>>44708724
>KS and TC both climb out of the smoking car, She is clearly much taller than him.
"What have you done to the car this time babe?"
>When TC notices how much shorter he is than KC he yells
"Cut!"
>OBJ face palms
"Tommy.............what are doing?"
>TC scratching his head
"You know Ozy i'm feeling this something feels....wrong"
>Ozy getting irate snaps his fingers and points.
>A crewmember runs on set with a 2 foot high stepping stool.
>TC hops onto it.
"Now this....this feels right"
>OBJ sighs
"Action!"
>>
Rolled 4, 5, 2, 3, 3, 4, 6, 1, 4, 6, 4, 2, 4, 2, 1, 1, 5, 2, 2, 1 = 62 (20d6)

STRIKE NOW BROTHERS! SLAVES! INITIATE ATTACK MANOUVER ALPHA!

IRON WITHOUT!
>IRON WITHIN! reply his brothers, as the militia come charging out of cover, firing as they go, moving to surround the area where the former penal regiment is

rolls for the militia firing at other npc mooks
>>
>Nyzart's shuttle arrives back at the capital of Gospyria
>the c'tan shard's container is swiftly ushered to a larger device that can better keep it in check
Orram, would you invite Inquisitor Verasii to a meeting? I think she'd be interested in studying our new guest.
>>
>>44708875
Roger.
>Gets her mask out, obviously polymorphing the IW mark out of the way before doing so, and wears the flight year over her bodysuit.
Lead the way, Alice.
>>
>>44708883
Oh....
But you are a marine from the great crusade, too...
>>
>>44708902
>the attacks makes maybe two casualties, but alarms the whole Watcher's point
>>44708904
>tries to contact Delta on vox
DELTA! We are under attack!

Fuck. You are SO BAD at this.
>>
>>44708915
I said most, not all.

I've seen things Amelia, futures that can be, pasts that have never been and alternate presents that will never be. I've seen what a too great pride does to those who rule... and to those who advice.

>>44708902
>TFW their target is on orbit.
>>
>>44708903
my timing could not be worse kek.
>>
>>44708904
>Alice gestures to a vacant Vendetta and jogs over then climbs into the Pilot seat.
Get the Co-Pilot seat. I just hope Rex hurries up, else we might need to leave him up here.
>>
>>44708924
>Raises her hand to the Comm-Bead.
Anna?! Have the Somerian heretics arrived already?!
>>
ok, real quick, where is everyone positioned? Regardless, not going to retcon attacking when I did.
>>
Here we go again.

Now where did i put those lasguns?
>>
>>44708962
Everyone but Alice, LIX, Eta and Rex are on watcher's point, these 4 are in orbit, inside the Informal Penance, Alice and LIX getting into a Vendetta.
>>
>>44708952
>climbs in, having procured a synaptic disintegrator from somewhere
Want some help?
>>
>>44708962
Alice, LIX, Eta and Johan are in orbit, everyone else is planetside.
The four in orbit will be planetside soon. But the Vympel ship certainly won't be. And it's rather big.
>>
>>44708976
Righto, planning accordingly
>>
>>44708952
There's no time, they're under attack down there!
>>
BRB
>>
>>44708956
Negative. Seems like some other heretics, going by the info I am getting. Mostly infantry for now, a damn good level of tech though.
>>44708962
>relaying orders to the troops
All the guards in the attacked areas, do not fall back and hold the fucking ground! Get the basilisks into position and laid down artillery fire!
>>
>>44708983
Mhm, man one of the door guns in the rear compartment.

>>44708975
Forget the Lasguns! You'll have a Heavy Bolter like Eta!

>Alice pulls her helmet on and after checking that it seals, starts warming up the Gunship.

>>44708997
Then get in damnit!
>>
>>44709023
On it.
>>
>Is flying ahead of the main group roaring over the skies, followed by Hell Talons and Traitor Valkyries.
>The army following it seems to be dividing into multiple groups.
>The Defilers are leading specialized troops over the underground.
>The millitiamen keep moving towards Watcher's point in the outside.
>The pdf is divided between those following the defilers underground and those backing up the Millitia
>They're still out of reach from Watcher's Point, but their pressence can be noted in the distance.
>>
>>44709023
>She doesn't even take a second of doubt to sit in, still talking over the comm bead.

>>44709010
Keep them busy we're coming we'll gun them down from the skies.
>>
>>44709023
Well im moving to greener pastures then. Lead the way.
>>
>>44709033
>>44709052
>>44709058
>Alice closes the canopy and finishes startup and takes the group's aircraft back towards the planet at speed.

Keep those doors closed until we get closer to the ground lads! It's a long way down....
>>
>>44709040
>Views the oncoming horde
Blyat. Chaos shitface is coming in force.

Inform the Frozen Wind

We're needings of fire support, prepare the retreat. We are of too close.

"Da Major!"
>The fourth stormie, from the Alpha regiment gets on his comms, giving out coordinates for orbital fire support.

>The major gets on his Vox
ATTENTION PENAL REGIMENT, VYMPEL REGIMENTS, THERE IS INBOUND ORBITAL FIRE, DANGER CLOSE! I SUGGESTINGS OF TAKING COVER!
>>
>>44709083
>On the vox
TOVARISCH ALICE!

I SUGGEST WE PULL BACK, THE HORDES OF CHAOS FUCKFACE IS TOO CLOSE TO US! ORBITAL FIRE MAY OF HIT FRIENDLIES, HOW COPY?
>>
>>44709040
>The millitiamen stop, prepared and in formation for when the attack order arrives, tactically far away enough to be unabled to be targetted by artillery.
>There's no way to know where the underground troops are.
>Most fliers are scouting ahead, following the Heldrake which is overseeing the chosen battleground.
>>
>>44709086
Hey drunkard.
>comes near, wearing a commissar hat
What is the situation after the attack of some minutes ago? The heretics seem to have stopped.
>>44709107
... and more are coming. Great.
>>
>>44709101
"Do what you need to, I trust you'll be able to keep things under control down there. Just be careful."
>>
>>44709083
Okay. Just let me holler up some of my boys once we touch down.
>>
>>44709086
>appears from ruins of a building just in time to hear this
They going 'ta use 'em big sky cannons? Oh dear, oh dear...
>gathers his equipment hastily
>>
>>44709086
>>44709101
>the Iron Warriors and their militia are gunning down everything they see
>militia gets mixed into Imperial units
>close quarters firefight
>Amalek calmly looks at his tracker

Damnnation! The target is aboard an incoming craft! Haravsk! Keresior! Be ready to take it down!
>>
>on the vox in the general channel
PENAL REGIMENT YOU WILL PULLINGS BACK, THOSE THAT DISOBEY ORDER AND STAND GROUND IS HEROES, BUT WILL BE CAUGHT IN ORBITAL FIRE! IS OF YOUR CHOICE SCUM!

>>44709113
They are too close... Either we risk friendly casualties or prepare for a bloodbath. Either way we are of in shit load of trouble...

>>44709119
>on the vox
Affirmitive...

>>44709130
Forget your equipment! You'll get new ones!
>>
seems that I slept in, Damn. Well time to adjust some plans slightly forward

>>44709083
>*vox*
This is the Lieutenant Jackson, requesting all troops in the area to reinforce the town of Watchers point. I am currently commanding the defense with the Penal regiment and a group of Skitarii and there's a lot of enemies incoming. Send all units and equipment to my location, NOW
>>
>>44709086
Also, this, in case you didn't see
>>44708859
>>
>>44709153
>>44709010
>I wonder how are they reacting to the basilisks then
>>44709156
No friendly fire dumbass.
>eyes flash blue and gives Dmitry some coordinates
Here, fire your orbital guns in this point.
>>
>>44709167
damn name tag
>>
>>44709122
>>44709156
>Alice brings the Vendetta into an 'orbit' over the Battlespace and starts looking for vehicles and heavy equipment.

Call out priority targets you three, We're useless against Infantry but vehicles are in for it.
>>
>>>44709179
>>44708859

Cyka! Reports are coming in of the Furthermost armored regiments taking fire! Blyat!

>>44709192
This is far off from enemy? What do you expect will happen? Earthquake?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjo1UugaSGs

>>44709208
Watch out for AA and that heldrake!
Take out enemy fire support if possible, transports are of no problem!
>>
>>44709231
What I expect is exactly what WILL HAPPEN. FIRE THERE.
>>
Rolled 4, 5, 5, 4, 6, 4, 5, 5, 3, 4, 6, 3, 4, 2, 1, 5, 1, 3, 3, 6 = 79 (20d6)

>>44709192
Incoming artillery! Charge the Imperial scum! At least they'll kill their own when they fire!

>militia charge
>fiercely and fanatically

there's 300 militia, so each of my 20 D6s represents 15
>>
>>44709156
Okay, me got the most important ones anyway!
>holds his wooden statuettes
>>
>>44709252
Why are we rolling d6 all of a sudden?
>>
>>44709266
for a mass number of mooks, I find it easier to do it kind of like on tabletop. I don't mind using d20s for them though...
>>
>>44709286
Bah, it is fine either way. I would have gone with a single d100 but only because I hate when it becomes a dice throwfest.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>44709231
"They've got a bloody Heldrake?! You're kidding us! Very well, looking for targets....."

This may be a problem if IW's are mostly using Infantry.

>>44709252
Bloody hell, look at that lot! Wish we had some rocket pods...

>flips on the Auspex.
Rolling to find any worthy targets among the IW Force(Vehicles of emplaced weapons)
>>
Rolled 90 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>44709167
Chaos forces are nearing artillery range of the base guns. Setting up interlocking lanes of fire, mines and everything else before they break through Vymple unit. Keep sending reinforcements this way.
>away from vox but it's still active
where the fuck is the rest of the command element? I'll set this up myself.

rolling for how well the defense will be
>>
>>44709303
Ohi, Jackson.
We need to have a little chat after this is over.
>>
>>44709245
>sighs

Shalava....

>Taps his comms on
Frozen Wind, requesting fire support, at these coordinates
>resumes to give two sets of coordinates
>one of them matching Anna's, the other one's seem way off.
>>44709252
What have you done to piss off the dice gods?

>>44709263
I am calling for retreat. Let the orbital fire handle it.

>Fiddling with his dataslate
5 regiments of VDV is ready for droppings...

>>44709296
>on the vox
Oh and avoidings of orbital fire
>>
>>44709322
Why!? Why didn't you... urgh!
There were underground troops where I told you to aim! Why did you aim somewhere else!?
>>
>>44709322
it's D6s brah. So that's actually a decent roll. But I'll go back to D20s, so it don't get confused

>>44709296
All infantry, no METAHL BAWKSES
>>
Coordinates received, preparing salvo, be aware, danger close!

>Even though the coordinates are far away from the front lines, the big guns cause massive destruction when their munitions reach their target.

Loading salvo now, salvo inbound in 15 minutes!
>>
>>44709322
Good, good... That horde be big an' all. Fight 'em on our terms, eh?
>>
>>44709319
Shouldn't be too hard... This defensive line is beautiful. It's something only a tactical genius could make. Now where are you? I'm one officer to stop the entire advance. Do you really want me to have all the glory? HAHAHAHA
>the arty starts firing in the background.
Here they come men. ONLY A FEW MORE MINUETS!! GET THAT EXTRA AMMO STORED AND READY!!!
>>
>>44709339
We should just sent a couple of boys with flamers down there. Its faster.
>>
Rolled 20, 14, 20 = 54 (3d20)

>>44709353
>opens up on the cultists with the heavy bolter
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>44709322
>Below Anna's coordinates a wave of defilers and specialized troops are marching over the subway system
>Debriss, falls upon them, crushing most but not all the infantry send there.
>The wounded are left behind as the defilers begin clearing the way into the battle
>5 defilers and 10 transports survived undamaged.

>Meanwhile, a single powerful roar from the heldrake signals the army of men to move forward, even if the artillery and orbital fire is cleaning the zone, there are many enough to just keep going. How many will make it to the other side, only gods know.

Rollan to see how the charge goes
>>
Rolled 13, 14, 9 = 36 (3d20)

>>44709361
>the half mad but crafty human XO sees the guns are warming up
>"F-FIRE ON THAT I-I-IMPERIAL W-WARSHIP! FUCKING GIVE THEM SOMETHING ELSE TO THINK ABOUT!
>>
>>44709386
... only Valhallans then, move.
>>44709385
>>44709385
I am down here, near the Valhallans, you know.
>a plasma shot is heard
Leading by example and all that Yarrick Crap.
>>
>>44709322
>>44709353
No vehicles displeases me.
We're wasted here, Johan, Eta, we'll be able to do a couple of runs with the door guns then we'll need to set you down.

>>44709387
Bloody good show lad!
>>
>>44709404
You don't even have an awesome claw psyker. Also where do we keep the flamers?
>>
>>44709339
Well, if you look where secondary target is on your mind map or whatever you witches of usings, you may see that secondary fire location has specific purpose.

>>44709362
Da. I'm pulling back to the Frozen Wind soon. Vympel Regiments already retreatings.
>>
>>44709404
There's a charge coming. Fall back to my lines there set up to destroy a inbound charge. There's no way you can stop a Helldrake alone. I might have a plan...
>>
Rolled 1, 16, 18 = 35 (3d20)

>>44709387
>fully 40 of the militia are wiped out

HAVASK! FIRE ON THAT HEAVY BOLTER!

>Havask brings autocannon to bear and fires salvo at Eta
>>
Rolled 20, 10, 15, 3, 3, 3, 8, 16, 1, 4, 2, 4, 6, 3, 6, 17, 13, 9, 9, 17 = 169 (20d20)

>>44709402
Oh look... Heretics. Prepare the starboard salvo as well, we'll fire, turn around, and ruin their day.
>>
>>44709431
>Havask curses as the last shell jams
>quickly clears it
>>
>>44709443
It cut off

>Fires the salvo down on Someria
>>
>>44709414
Aye, manning guns. Whats the word on transports there?
>>
>>44709420
You better "of" using your hear a bit more, y'know? now end the job and bomb those defilers befroe they come into melee range.
>>44709425
... is this a challenge? I hear a challenge.
I will be surfing on that Helldrake before this evening comes.
>>
Rolled 14, 5, 11 = 30 (3d20)

>>44709431
>Alice pulls up and forces the Vendetta into a series of evasive maneuvers, while trying to distance the craft from the firing point.
Hold on back there!

Damnit, we needed the Valk alive for it to crash later!
>>
>>44709420
Eh? Yer men be leavin'? Well, we be leavin' soon too... I hope...
>>44709425
>starts limping towards defensive line
>>
>>44709425
>>44709456
Also give me the cords of their leading elements. I got thermobaric napalm rounds loaded for fire support.

Anna, please fall back. I can't be with you if you're dead.
>smiles
besides the kids need a mother
>>
>>44709451
> ducks as a round goes by his head
Alice, I need you to turn us around for another pass.
>>
>Almost half the millitia charge was decimated by orbital fire, but they're reaching Watcher's point by now.
>The Hell Talons and the Heldrake take it ahead of them drawing fire, whilst the traitor Valkyries begin dropping troops inside the enemy trenches.
>The Heldrake breaks through an imperial church undisturbed.
>It seems happy of the destruction it's causing.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>44709452
>60 militia killed, along with Imperial troops

>>44709414
There! Keresior! Take flight, bring them down!

>"IRON WITHOUT! IRON WITHIN!"
>the Raptor engages his jump pack
>rolling to land on the gunship
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>44709512
>Keresior pulps a Vympel trooper under his clawed boots, slashes open another with his lightning claw
>gunship passes, he jumps for it again
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>44709502
>>44709512
I swear if this dice role screws up I will be displeased
No can do Eta! Those Heretical tossers on the ground are making things difficult
>The Gunship turns into another set of maneuvers and starts climbing.
>>
>>44709510
>>44709498
Sweet, but I have a better idea.
And a jump pack.
>her eyes become blue again and minor phenomena start manifesting
>>
>>44709544
Welp, I'm honestly tempted to stop bothering. Really. A 2.
>>
>The hell talons following the Heldrake begin taking offensive manouvers, sweeping low, close to the ground to fire against their targets.
>The heldrake on the meantime lands on top of the ruins of the church it just destroyed, looking for a prey.
>>
>>44709541
>>44709544
>Keresior barely manages to grab hold of the tail fin
>begins pulling himself up securely
>prepares a melta bomb
>>
>>44709580
>dismounts from the heavy bolter
I'm going out to shoot that thing in the face.
>>
>>44709560
>>44709544
>>44709541
>>44709580

I think we have company...
>>
Rolled 42 + 25 (1d100 + 25)

>>44709467
Alice. Pull those units you're engaging back to the base. We can engage them on our terms here.

>>44709510
>the defensive line holds fire until the enemy units drop into the false trenches.
>All at once the trenches that the traitors drop into explode from mines or planted explosives
>Mass heavy bolter, lascannon and autocannon fire starts firing apon the fliers making it hard to move
HAHAHA JUST AS PLANNED!! LAND IN THE KILL BOXES, PLEASE!!!!! AHAHAHAH

rolling for fire on fliers and Heldrake the bonus is for ambush and reasons
>>
Rolled 2, 4, 6 = 12 (3d20)

>>44709502
>Havask fires another burst of autocannon fire at Eta
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44709544
>>44709580
>Sets flight.
>It's falling down towards a certain vehicle
>Doesn't look like it's going to manouver away or simply pass by...
>>
>>44709555
>>44709572
>jumps and activates the jump pack, landing straight on an hell talon and drawing her plasma pistol
Now let's guess which AV you have on upper facing...
>shots all over the hull
>>
>>44709595
Ill check.
>Opens top hatch.
>>
>>44709572
>limping in the open, making his way to Jackson's position, mumbling to himself
That be one helluva big birdie!
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44709580
>>44709623
HEY!
GET OFF OUR RIDE!
>unleashes bolter fire
>>
>>44709580
>>44709594
>>44709595
>Alice lowers the rear ramp and attempts to shake the unwanted wanker off the tail, while angling the craft away from the battle
Gee you think! Som

>>44709610
Please roll to avoid hitting the Raptor.

>>44709617
OH COME ON!
Lads, check your chutes and get ready to bail!
>>
>>44709617
>>44709610
>Eta is climbing on the side of the valkyrie as it flies
>>
>>44709646
Gee you think?! Somebody kill that thing sharpish!*
>>
>>44709608
>>44709617
>>44709646

>Hits the transport.
>Holds it with it's talons.
>About to spray fire all over it.
>Lascannon fire makes it maneuver.
>Simply rips off the engines instead.
>>
>>44709646
I missed.
Can you hand me shotgun?
>>
Rolled 13, 15, 20, 15, 1 = 64 (5d20)

>>44709595
>hauls himself up, claw starting to tear up the hull
>chucks the melta bomb into the engine turbine

>>44709610
>>44709594
>Havask's Khornate tendencies begin bothering him greatly, and he empties his autocannon drum at Eta

Rolls for autocannon
>>
>>44709608
>*vox*
Magos. Prepare phase 2. Give them the go ahead. Concentrate on the Heldrake, it mist be wounded for it to work.

>>44709646
Allice! Fly over these coordinates. Just do it!!!
>>
>>44709667
A-alice... I think we lost some necessary weight...
>>
Rolled 13, 14, 7 = 34 (3d20)

>>44709646
oh fuck me sideways, I thought Eta was on the ground. High rolls miss
>>
>>44709679
>currently still somehow latched to the hull of an hell talon
"Say is an hell talon worth enough for the bet?"
>fires more plasma on the flier
>>
>>44709677
>Eta doesn't take any hits to important bits, but he does lose his balance and fall off the gunship
how high are we?
>>
>>44709686
Emprahs balls.

STRAP IN!
>>
>>44709667
>>44709663
>>44709674
>>44709679
>>44709686
>With the Vendetta lacking any form of propulsion and weighted down by Heretics and Heretic Accessories, Alice pops the canopy and turns in her seat.
Everyone bail! She's a lost cause!
>Alice climbs down to the side of fuselage before jumping off and activating her chute close to the ground.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44709703
>a shell clips Keresior's pauldron
>he hisses angrily and tries to keep from falling off
>>
>>44709704
>Flying over the battlefield
>Spreading fire all around
>It doesn't care if friendly or foe.
>A certain unpiloted (Give the pilot's sudden unexpected defunction) Hell Talon is on a crash course towards it.
>Hasn't even noticed about it.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>44709722
GERONIMO!!

roll for which side of the battle i land on
>>
>>44709722
>Follows Alice.
>"I have a bad feeling about this."
>>
Rolled 99, 88 + 5 = 192 (2d100 + 5)

>>44709667
well forget about flying then

phase 2 deployed
>Two red thunderbolt fighters appear almost out of nowhere and line up on the Heldrake
>>
>>44709748
>smacks right in the front lines.
My face!!

>>44709737
>fires some round on the flier
SCREW YOU BIRD!!
>>
Rolled 2 + 1 (1d2 + 1)

>>44709727
>>44709762
>Keresior grips tight to the hull
>sees the pilots eject
>figures the target is probably one of them
>jumps for one

1 he goes for LIX, 2 he goes for Alice
>>
>>44709763
>uses his comms
Come in hq, come in.
>>
>>44709737
Well god emperor, I am doing this.
>launches herself from the hell talon to the heldrake
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44709797
>thrusts pack toward Alice
>engines fail
>"AAAARGH FUCK YOU, DARK GODS!"
>attempts recovery before he hits the ground
>>
>>44709713
>falls on top of anew IW slave, in the middle of several others
>draws a hyperphase sword
Let's go, then.
>>
>>44709763
>The two Thunderbolts do an amazing amount of damage for a single run. Making it shutter.

>>44709798
This is Jackson. Acting as HQ. What's your situation?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44709826
Oh theres a target.

HEY CHAOS! EAT BOLTER!
>>
>>44709763
>>44709778
>>44709737
>>44709804
>The Hell Talon crashes on the beast.
>It makes it stop mid-air
>The thunderbolts are damaging it heavily...
>It hasn't even noticed Anna jumping on it.
>It begins spinning. falling down.
>>
>>44709762
>>44709797
Goddamnit. Oh well, it was nice being alive. I guess.
>With her Grav chute already deployed and the ground racing up to meet her, Alice can do little but contemplate why a spot of the ground is darker than the rest.
>At least she's landing far away from any of the combat...
>>
>>44709852
>unloads the plasma rounds on the heldrake
>>44709840
THERE! I AM SURFING THIS HELDRAKE! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? CAUSE I AM!
>>
>>44709840
Our bird did an unconventional landing. Had to bail, currently in the front lines but don't know where exactly. Where is the nearest friendlies?
>>
>>44709826
>Keresior hits the ground, legs shatter, armor cracked
>mortally wounded
>"Grrrgggh... W-warsmith... permission... to use... the Contingency

Hold a moment, not just yet...

>"Aaaargh... as you... wish... my lord..."
>>
>>44709804
>>44709868
>notices what Anna's doing
ANNA FOR THE LOVE OF... GET DOWN FROM THERE, NOW!!! THAT'S WAY TO DANGEROUS!!!!

>>44709869
Move to this location there's a squad there that's heading to Alice's position. Form up with them and bring her back to me.
>>
>>44709867
I've gotta go to my job soon, so I'm leaving LIX out of consciousness
>To her relief the Grav Chute's working perfectly fine.
>Sadly the meltabomb makes the transport blow up too close.
>She's hit by the debris.
>Not mortally wounded, the bodysuit's armor managed to stop most damage.
>She still looses her consciousness and propels to the ground, falling between some rocks.
>The blunt force was probably great enough to cause some major damage beneath the suit.
>>
>>44709915
I'll have a team pick her up
>>
>>44709909
That sounded creepy Jackie. But linking up with the squad.
>>
>>44709909
Dang'rous-
>shots
's my second
>shot
Name. Or third, my second name
>shot
's Elisabetta, hey wait a second, what's YOUR name?
>>
>>44709850
>bolt round hits the prone Keresior in the gut
>"AAAARRRGH! Grrrrrrr... fuck Amalek... his caution... has cost us..."
>"Warsmith, I am... using the Contingency now... your permission... be damned!"
>takes out a syringe full of a roiling liquid, injects himself
>his flesh and armor begin to buckle and shift, growing larger, wounds heal and reform horrifically

>"MAHAHAHAHA... must... must... OBLIDERATE!"
>>
>Crashes against the ground.
>Stands still for about 30 seconds. No movement at all.
>Gets up, slowly.
>Begins Running towards an opening to set into flight again.
>Begins Retreating.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>44709951

Shut up! Im on the radio here.

>fires another salvo
>>
>>44709915
>Landing somewhat nearby and in little better shape, Alice shrugs her Chute off, revealing a fractured arm and a lot of pain.
>runs over to LIX and tries to shake her awake.
>When that fails, Alice drags LIX towards the darker splotch.
>The splotch is revealed to be a cave entrance, which Alice hesitantly drags her patient down, thankfully it's barely larger than she is.
>>
>>44709947
Not the time. NOW GET OFF THAT THING!!

>>44709962
THUNDERBOLTS HIT IT THE ENTIRE WAY BACK!!!! BRING. IT. DOWN.

>points to a squad on nearby men
You're with me. Let's get my psyker back. Come on.
>>
>>44709962
>no. avi
>drops down and lands rather unceremoniously, rolling into the dirt and stopping against a wall
>>
>>44709993
Alice. If you can hear me, I'm sending a squad to pick you up and bring you back to the defensive line. Start making your way to them or give them your exact location.
>>
>>44709996
>Is covered by a squad of Hell Talons which won't mind on Kamikaze hitting the Thunderbolts if foced to.
>Is flying away.
>>
>>44710043
>coughs and spits some blood on the ground
I'll have a rematch, you just wait.
>>
>>44709993
>Alice tentatively raises her right hand to rub her aching head and then tries her Vox and Auspex, with both seem to fail.
>Her headache reminds her of being near an untouchable, but surely that would be silly.
>With little else to do, Alice pulls LIX further into the cave and sets to work treating the wounds.

The implication being that the caves blocking all the means of detecting either of them. All of them, because damnit I've been trying to get to this cage for ages and bugger if Angry Angry IW's are gonna molest LIX while Mecha is at work.
Now to decide what Temp character to use....
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44709969
I think they'll have to wait...
>a bolt pistol oozes out of his arm, fires rapidly
>>
>>44710066
get to this cave* And Gary would you mind loaning me one of your IW's perhaps? I want to expel some evils by being evil.
>>
Rolled 27, 24 = 51 (2d100)

>>44710043
>fires a salvo of missiles at the Heldrake before breaking off.

>>44710063
>runs around the corner firing rapidly, and slides next to Anna
Emperor damn you. That was way to reckless even for you.
>>
>>44710066
KERESIOR YOU FOOL! YOU HAVE SHOWED OUR HAND FAR TOO EARLY!

>looks at homing tracker

Damnnation! The signal is jammed! No matter, we shall make for the last known location. Leave Keresior to deal with his troubles, he got the power he listed after!

ya, Amalek finds her and Alice when Mechanicus comes back
>>
>>44710108
'twas an helluva ride, eheh.
>opens her hand, showing a small metal bit
And now there's nowhere it can go where I won't find it.
>>
>>44710084
sure, you can either take control of Keresior, who is now an Obliterator, or one of the other two unnamed IWs who's wargear I haven't defined
>>
>>44710108
>Spits some fire to get ridd of the missiles.
>Is gone by now.
>Deal with the millitia left as you please.
And with this I'm off to my job. Take care of LIX, Ally-chan, don't let mean IW warriors traumatize her more plox.
>>
>>44710131
I guess the tracker missiles were useless then...
Let's get you back to the defensive line so I can patch you up.
>picks her up and starts running to the squad he left then to the defensive command post.
>>
>>44710151
Is Talax an alright name for you?
As for Wargear....you've already got a Havoc so I'll probably go...just a Tac Marine with the Chaos equivalent of a Stalker Bolter. Plus a BP and Chainsword of course.
>>
>>44710193
Say Jackson, when would you even need a tracker missile when you have me?
Actually... what is your name, Jackson?
>>
>>44710068
Shit!!
Grenade!
>>
>>44710206
That's perfect...now let your evil and sadism flow forth!
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>44710230
>>
>>44710207
>looks at her
It's Jackson... I was never a 'high born' so I didn't have a last name but I suppose that now I'm Jackson Matthias. But if you're asking for a nickname, I'm not telling you.
>>
>>44710243
Hue hue hue....
>After completing the objective he was given, Talax returns to his squad.
My task is done Warsmith, what would you have me do?
>>
>>44710245
>>44710230
>his twisted face grins hugely
>he catches the grenade and flicks it straight back
>>
>>44710276
... jackson is not a name, come on. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>44710279
On me! We go to locate our little prey... sake the thirst of your weapons on any Imperial slaves we pass!

it's a hike to the cave where LIX and Alice are, so when Mecha gets back, that's when we'll say they've arrived
>>
>>44710315
>looks at her
What do you mean?
>>
>>44710289
FUCK!!
>explosion send him flying to a wall
Aww..

Now you've done it.
>>
>>44710327
*slake the thirst of your weapon
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44710289
>fires his laspistol
Feel the light of the emperor.
>>
>>44710336
There is no way your name is Jackson, how can it be a name!?
... look, whatever. Let's get mop up the heretics and then we will have a chat.
>>
>>44710341
>cuts down the last cultist around him
>sees the obliterator from across the field of battle
>begins striding toward him
>>
>>44710341
Oh yes I have, little man....
>what were once his lightning claws slide out of his bulbous right arm
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>44710371
Eww..
Clean that filthy shit!
>fires again
>>
>>44710399
OW COME ON! Its right there! Hit it you stupid gun!
>>
Rolled 20, 26 = 46 (2d100)

>>44710353
No way. You are way to injured to fight things. If you want we can have a chat while I patch you up.

>>44710371
>Heavy bolter and hellgun fire erupt from nearby buildings.
>It's the squad that was sent to meet up with Johan and then Alice

first die is heavy bolter the other is hellguns
>>
>>44710371
>approaches faster now, hyperphase sword at the ready
>>
>>44710327
Eh...fair enough, ulterior business can wait 'til after the IW's are dead.

As you wish, we shall make it so.
>Talax rather lazily fires off a couple of shots at some Loyalists as the group marches towards their destination.
These whelps offer rather poor sport, I hope our target puts up more of a fight.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44710399
Heh heh heh heh heh... what good is that little laspistol going to do you? Your desperation is deliciously palpable...

>swipes with claws
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>44710433
Well what will your stupid face do for you? At least i can still fight out of spite. While your just ugly.
>shoots
>>
>>44710430
Indeed they shall, but nothing that cannot be managed at such close quarters. And we are greatly prepared...

In fact, you may wreak havoc elsewhere if you wish. But stay near enough that you can come quickly...
>>
>>44710433
> shouts from some ten meters away
Hey, ugly! You want some?
>>
>>44710413
Hey look, wasn't there a speech about doing your duty and stuff?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44710456
>laspistol scores his face, immediately regenerates

Oho! It offers sport and wit! How amusing!

>swipes
>>
>>44710502
Yeah. And as a medical officer it's my duty to heal you...
>whispers softly to himself
I also have a lot of other duties...
>seems to stare at nothing before snapping back to reality
>>
>>44710524
>>44710497
>slashes the guardsman, turns about

AH! So the Dark Gods favor me with a Vindicare... powerful weapons to absorb into myself, and a fitting challenge!
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>44710524
>claws rends his armor and create stinging wounds

You've still got some spunk you old junk pile.

But let me tell you a secret.
>tosses frag for distraction
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>44710555
>stabs with hyperphase sword
Uh huh.
>>
>>44710547
Jackson...
What is that you are not telling me?
>>
>>44710487
I shall stay close Warsmith, a well manned Fortification is all the better for it.
>Talax does as he says, with the occasional break to silence an occasional Loyalist heavy weapon, as if out of boredom.
>>
>>44710594
Nothing.
>smiles
>you feel that this might be a lie
>>
>>44710639
>as if I needed a greentext to tell me!
Damn you, I am trying to be serious here.
If you are not going to tell me, I swear you'll never see me again.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>44710592
Ahhhh.... How it tickles... You are no true Assassin, are you?

>the deep wound vomits black, static blood as it begins reforming
>the claws flash
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44710668
Honestly? I'm not.
>slashes again
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.