[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you hear me Major Tom?: The spirit of the bard on its way to Hades
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: bowie_blackstar_000.jpg (86 KB, 1368x912) Image search: [Google]
bowie_blackstar_000.jpg
86 KB, 1368x912
What obstacles must he face?

Which depths of character must he explore? Which temptations resist?

What happens when he gets there? Does everyone fall silent when he enters for the first time? Does he take his throne?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo

Goodnight, sweet prince
and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest
>>
>>44708107
>What obstacles must he face?
>Which depths of character must he explore? Which temptations resist?
>What happens when he gets there? Does everyone fall silent when he enters for the first time? Does he take his throne?
Depends on the setting.

>>>/mu/
>>>/mu/
>>>/mu/
>>
>>44709790
What is a \um\<<<
>>
File: 1447884322128.jpg (52 KB, 713x960) Image search: [Google]
1447884322128.jpg
52 KB, 713x960
>>44708107
>>44709790

Bards are always /tg/ related
>>
File: goblin king.jpg (30 KB, 224x320) Image search: [Google]
goblin king.jpg
30 KB, 224x320
>>44708107
I only know that when a goblin king wants to inherit the throne it has to kill the previous goblin king; Pic related. So, who's the new goblin king?
>>
>>44709790
>not working with the rest of /tg/ to decide just what being a Cleric of Bowie would entail
Dude, come on.
>>
Anybody got a dl link to Starchildren: Velvet Generation?
>>
>>44712462
Very little in the way of offensive spells, even for Clerics - Polymorph Other would be a favourite. Wouldn't get along that well with those of a Lawful alignment, even Lawful Good, as they'd often highlight times when the law gets it wrong e.g. beating up the wrong guy.
>>
>>44712462

Would a Cleric of Bowie have a few token points in alchemy to produce substances of musical focus?
>>
>>44714994
>beating up the wrong guy
Thanks... I needed that.
>>
>>44716540
Any time, mate
>>
>>44716529
I've never played a Cleric. I usually go Paladin or Monk, because I hate myself.
>>
>>44719771
Good God, man, step back from the brink!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.