[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
characters who did everything wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 20
File: Fagnus.jpg (144 KB, 750x663) Image search: [Google]
Fagnus.jpg
144 KB, 750x663
>>
File: 1451776244199.jpg (48 KB, 500x639) Image search: [Google]
1451776244199.jpg
48 KB, 500x639
>>44700125
I'm a space wolves player and even I believe you're a faggot
>>
>>44700465
y-you too
>>
>>44700465
this desu senpai

Lorgar did everything wrong, followed closely by Russ.
>>
>>44700721
Lorgar was the really the only one who did everything right, and Russ really didn't do anything wrong unless getting fooled by Horus was wrong in which case the entire 30k universe is wrong
>>
>>44700750
What?
>>
>>44700770
what are you whatting son?
>>
>>44700750
>Lorgar
>did everything right

What the actual fuck

>Russ
ignored the Emperor's orders to indulge his own hatred of Magnus, forcing him into the arms of chaos, making the whole Heresy much worse than it needed to be and preventing Magnus from taking his place on the throne and saving the Emperor.

Sure, nothing wrong.
>>
>>44700871
>ignored the Emperor's orders
And the bait posting began
>>
>>44700871
Lorgar achieved everything he wanted in the HH, from a personal standpoint he did everything right.

Russ was only following orders.
>>
File: Abby.jpg (194 KB, 1354x1552) Image search: [Google]
Abby.jpg
194 KB, 1354x1552
This one did everything wrong.
>>
>>44700943
It wasn't his fault his daddy suck the Emperor's mighty dick at the end.
>>
>>44700943
Abbadon is the biggest faggot in 40k
>>
>>44700938
he made the right choices to accomplish his goals
>>
File: marysue.png (4 MB, 1362x2150) Image search: [Google]
marysue.png
4 MB, 1362x2150
>>44700125
Don't hold my hand magnus!
>>
>>44700938
>>44700917
>Hey Russ, go bring Magnus back so he can explain himself
>Sure thing dad!
>a few warp jumps later...
>RAAARGH KILL ALL THE PSYKERS

Rich talk from that mutant-enabling fag
>>
>>44703235
Russ was right
>>
>>44703259
furfags pls go and stay go
>>
File: 1398824629766.jpg (3 MB, 4083x1552) Image search: [Google]
1398824629766.jpg
3 MB, 4083x1552
>>44700943
>>
>>44703303
>Defending the traitor sorcerer with daemonic pacts and forfeited souls
Chaos fags please
>>
>>44703353
Why did he turn traitor?

Oh right, because Russ spilled his spaghetti and he thought the Emperor had ordered Russ to exterminate himself and his Legion, when he did nothing wrong before that.

The Emperor was also kind of a prick about the whole thing but at least he told Russ to bring Magnus back to answer some questions instead of immediately losing his shit.
>>
File: 1449761558665.jpg (220 KB, 600x903) Image search: [Google]
1449761558665.jpg
220 KB, 600x903
>>44703346
>>
i hate the furmarines just as much as the other fatguy but isnt magnus also pretty much an idiot?
I remember a huge magnus vs russ thread couple years back that concluded both were shitheads and even though magnus had the best intentions he still fucked everything up and made it worse and all russ did was speed up the process?
>>
>>44703477
The HH series says that Horus intercepted the order from the Emperor and changed it and then send it to Russ.

So unless Russ is a psyker that can read minds across thousands of light years away, then he is faultless.
>>
>>44703477
His soul was long pleaded to Tzeench before nikea, that missing eye? pact with Tzeench, he was lost and in the hands of chaos and the breaching of the big E webway was when he gave more to Tzeench, when the wolves came to prosperous the flesh changes returned too and worst than before, many of them changed into spwans of chaos in the eyes of the custodes and sisters of silence, they were heretics and were lost, Russ was right.
>>
>>44700943
I know this is trolling but Abaddon is one of the most sucessful characters in the 40K universe and THE greatest threat to the Imperium. He is so much of a threat that the Emperor fears him and genuinely believes that he is the end of humanity.
>>
>>44703545
Also you forgot about the FUCKING DAEMONS that were helping and empowering the Thousand Sons to incredible levels.

Thousands Sons fanboys are the worst.
>>
Both primarch were colossal faggots despite having bretty cool legions.
>>
>>44703524
>>44703545
>HH series

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D R O P P E D
>>
>>44703578
It's worst if you don't take the HH, in canon the Emperor did send Russ to destroy prospero and Magnus.
>>
>>44703569
>>44703545
>>44703524
To be fair if you are an OG thousand Sons fan the changes are really stupid. Originally Russ just decides to go apeshit and Magnus is driven to Chaos by desperation, making the whole thing a pointless and avoidable tragedy which is perfectly in keeping with 40K

In HH canon, lolchaos pulls the strings
>>
>>44703627
>in canon the Emperor did send Russ to destroy prospero and Magnus.

Nope, Emperor sent him to bring Magnus to Terra.
>>
>did nothing wrong
Sanguinius

>mild fuck up
Guilliman, El'Jonson, Khan, Vulkan, Lorgar

>fuck up
Horus, Magnus, Dorn, Corax, Russ, Ferrus

>did everything wrong
Mortarion, Perturabo, Fulgrim, Alpharius, Curze, Angron
>>
>>44703638
>In HH canon, lolchaos pulls the strings
Before the HH series this is the reason Magnus fell, they just expanded his tragedy, but the reason is the same, Magnus fuck it up by doing sorcery and they send Russ to deal with him.
>>
>>44703651
>Nope, Emperor sent him to bring Magnus to Terra.
This is just new canon thanks to BB and the webway project.
>>
You wanna know why I hate Leman Russ?
It's not because of his boner-inducing penchant for teamkilling.
It's not because of his hypocrisy in regards to Nikea and psykers.
It's not because of his inability to back up his boastful nature (see his fights with Lion El'Jonson and Angron).
It's because immediately upon swearing fealty to the Emperor as the 2nd found primarch he had to upstage Horus and his LUNA WOLVES with his own superlative legion title.
Two "official" fucking legions in and we have the Luna Wolves and the Space Wolves.
What a fucking douchebag.
>>
>>44703692
>johnson fucking up less than corax

Lol I dont think so
>>
>>44703692
wouldnt lion be a fuckup?
I mean yeah the loyalist won but they lost their planet and run around raping anyone who even talks about the fallen.
>>
>>44703804
Jonson's biggest mistake was assuming Perturabo wasn't THAT much of an asshole.
>>
>>44703780
>It's not because of his hypocrisy in regards to Nikea and psykers.
Nikea was never about psykers, it was about sorcery and to stop that shit, the librarian project even though a good idea it was based on the proposals of magnus first grade sorcery and daemon summoning, Russ was right to oppose that shit, his rune priest were nothing like the thousand sons sorcerers, they were psykers not witches.

The Emperor ultimately banning all psykers was because of the obvious fuck up Magnus did with his propose of how psykers should be trained.
>>
>>44703692
how did Vulkan fuck up?
>>
>>44704624
>"Hey guys. I'm going to disappear for no reason and will only come back until the legion successfully completes an easter egg hunt. Good luck!"
>>
>>44704661
Thought you meant during the Heresy

Isn't he trapped in the webway or Commoragh or something now?
>>
>>44704708
That's the Khan.
>>
>>44704708
No, that's the Khan. He pursued a group of retreating Dark Eldar into the Webway and was trapped when the gateway closed. That was the last anyone ever saw of him.
>>
File: laughing heretics.jpg (245 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
laughing heretics.jpg
245 KB, 900x563
>>44703346
>that left one
>>
>>44703549
sauce on that?
>>
>>44703578
>he didn't complete the drop square
>>
>>44703780
they were know as the space wolves from the get go fucknuts
>>
>>44704708
Vulkan is captured and in stasis by some Necron lord, that "the infinite" guy
>>
>>44700125
don't forget his dad
>>
File: 20151225_111215.jpg (244 KB, 660x579) Image search: [Google]
20151225_111215.jpg
244 KB, 660x579
This fucker.
>>
>>44705215
Not him, but is it even possible with 4chan's formatting?
>>
Just a friendly reminder:

>you support the Wolves
you're a furry degenerate scum
>you support the Thousand Sons
you're a fedora-tipping edgelord
>>
>>44703578
>still mad at the best thing to happen to 40k

heh
>>
>>44703692

>did everything wrong
>Mortarion

how can you do everything wrong when you do nothing at all?
>>
>>44703692
>lorgar
>mild fuck up
list invalidated
>>
>>44708611
> failed to conquer his own planet
> hated psykers, joined the psyker faction
> hated tyrants, joined the tyrant faction
> ass kicked by the Khan
> ass kicked by Memedor Draigo
> second highest legion casualty rate
>legion completely undermined by his subordinate
>smelled bad, chapped lips
For such a badass legion, he was such an underwhelming primarch.
>>
>>44708759
>ass kicked by khan

plz.
>>
>>44708851
He was. Khan was about to deliver the finishing blow but then Mortarion was all "Yo, bro, it's just a prank!" It was admittedly the toughest fight of Khan's life.
>>
File: lorgar.jpg (361 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
lorgar.jpg
361 KB, 800x1066
he did literally nothing wrong
>>
Khan was a bitch of a primarch desu
>>
>>44700125
Lion El Fucktard.
>>
>>44703692

What did the Khan fuck up, incidentally? He pretty much did everything right.

1) Didn't mess around with chaotic bullshit
2) Learned to check his sources
3) Loyal
4) Left the furfags to dick around and went straight for Terra.
>>
>>44709589

Depends how you define it. Lorgar was given the task of killing off cancerous belief systems to make way for the Imperial Truth, which he did fine - but then started adding in the extra step of his own special homebrew religion.

That's like getting a job mowing someone's front lawn, and then when the house owners come back you've planted a vegetable garden there and then bill them for the extra time spent setting that up. Yeah, it's nice, but that's not what they asked for.
>>
>>44703747
That was old canon too son, learn the lore.
>>
>>44704106
>Nikea was never about psykers, it was about sorcery and to stop that shit, the librarian project even though a good idea it was based on the proposals of magnus first grade sorcery and daemon summoning
Wrong dumbass. It SPECIFICALLY was called for the purpose of determining it psykers were legit. And the Librarian was more than just Magnus, it was also Khan. >>44704106
>Russ was right to oppose that shit, his rune priest were nothing like the thousand sons sorcerers
Thousand Sons never had Sorcerors until Prospero, dumbass. And Russ fully claimed that his Rune Priests weren't psykers, making him an even bigger retard.
>>
>>44712573
>Thousand Sons never had Sorcerors until Prospero

that's wrong thought you fucking meme. Also the emperor only outlawed psykers after Magnus got to the stand and came across as a ranting madman, proclaiming gleefully that he broke the Emperor's former edicts in order to prove him wrong.
>>
>>44712531
That's the thing the new lore says that Horus changed the order with the excuse the Emperor changed his mind, as the second in command and voice of the Emperor there was no reason to doubt this order.
>>44712573
>Thousand Sons never had Sorcerors until Prospero, dumbass.
They were always sorcerers from the beginning, that's the thing, the so called master of knowledge didn't realise they were sorcerers making pacts with daemons in exchange of knowledge from the beginning, that's the reason the flesh changes manifested on their legion.

Also Magnus fucked the librarian project for everyone.
>>
>>44713226
>>44714758
So Magnus really did do everything wrong
>>
File: God-emperor-of-mankind-retired.jpg (647 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
God-emperor-of-mankind-retired.jpg
647 KB, 600x849
>>44700125
>Local father who refuses to communicate with his formerly-abandoned children-generals is surprised when they make uninformed decisions about the things he didn't tell them about
>Father still doesn't communicate, and eventually ruins everything and ends up on life-support
>The only children he has left are those blindly-loyal enough to keep him on agonizing life support forever, incidentally preventing his resurrection (which he ALSO didn't tell them about.)
>Deadbeat dad gets what he deserves, but winds up ruining the whole universe in the process

Good job sucking at everything Emperor.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (36 KB, 337x436) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
36 KB, 337x436
>>44717462
>Local father who refuses to communicate with his formerly-abandoned children-generals is surprised when they make uninformed decisions about the things he didn't tell them about
They were adults when they reunited with the Emperor, they should had develop common sense by themselves, also he didn't abandoned them they were stolen by god like beings
>Father still doesn't communicate, and eventually ruins everything and ends up on life-support
When someone tell you I'll be busy with something, wait and I'll explain later, the sensible thing to do us wait until everything is explained
>The only children he has left are those blindly-loyal enough to keep him on agonizing life support forever, incidentally preventing his resurrection (which he ALSO didn't tell them about.)
This isn't confirmed
>Deadbeat dad gets what he deserves, but winds up ruining the whole universe in the process
Because acting like a shield to prevent the invasion of daemons is ruining everything.

Also:
>implying he didn't do everything he could when the ship was sinking to prevent a full disaster
>implying he isn't the surest shield against the incoming darkness
>implying he didn't left the path marked for humanity to follow
>implying there is no hope left for mankind
>implying humanity victory isn't at hand for this loyal enough
>implying the Emperor haven't protected the mankind's galaxy for 10,000 years.
Heretic detected
>>
>>44716975
His sin was being to naive and reckless, also believing he knew more than anyone else.
>>
>>44718433
IIRC the primarchs actually grew up freaky fast
>>
File: Huey_Emmerich_MGSVTPP.png (930 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Huey_Emmerich_MGSVTPP.png
930 KB, 900x900
>>44700125
This fucker.
>>
>>44718798
Fuck him to hell, I didn't need this today.
>>
>>44700938
Only following orders sure has a great deal of moral weight. That's why all those guys got off the hook at Nuremberg.

You fucking imbecile. Russ was a fucking ginger cunt hypocrite who was only pretending to be retarded. Fuck him.
>>
>>44720818
Russ was right
>>
>>44721023
le epic trell ruseman
>>
File: images (8).jpg (42 KB, 412x357) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
42 KB, 412x357
>>44720498
>Russ was a fucking ginger cunt hypocrite who was only pretending to be retarded. Fuck him.
He wasn't ginger, stop projecting your primarch into others Magnus fags.
>>
>>44721157
He is literally described in Prospero Burns as having red hair and freckles.
>>
>>44721070
The thousand sons did fell though and were undone by their own sorcery ways, everything he warned them about what would happen because of sorcery did happen and worst.
>>
>>44703346
I like the ones on the right and middle.
>>
File: Abaddon_Despoiler_updated.jpg (369 KB, 1354x1552) Image search: [Google]
Abaddon_Despoiler_updated.jpg
369 KB, 1354x1552
>>44703346

The people who draw these things always try their hardest to force the anatomy to be off. If you actually tried to do it instead of being biased you can make it work.

There was another one where the idiot didn't realize terminators are literally hunchbacked in their suits but the anatomy completely works if you realize the marine is always leaning forward which brings his shoulders higher.
>>
Relevant passage from Prospero Burns. When Russ sends Magnus the final message before the Wolves make planetfall...

>"I know you can hear me, brother," Russ said. "I know you can."
>"Magnus, Magnus, Crimson King, brother of mine. I know you can hear me. You planted this instrument, this poor unwilling fellow, Ibn Rusta. You planted him among us, so you could learn our secrets. Guess what? We're as smart as you. Smarter, perhaps. We saw your spy for what he was, and we made no effort to remove him. We kept him with us, so we could look back at you, Magnus. So we could learn your secrets. An eye can look out, and it can look in. You should know that. You, who look deeper than most."
>The Wolf King turned and walked a few paces away. He picked up the scepter again and sat down in the throne. He rested the scepter in his lap, leaned his head on one fist, and gazed back at Hauser.
>"I've got nothing to hide from you, Magnus. Nothing. You know how I work. My enemies should know what's coming to greet them. It fixes them in the right mental place to be annihilated. I don't like to hide my strengths, or my approach. I'd rather my foe knows the full, unimaginable fury that is about to descend upon him." The Wolf King paused. He swallowed. He seemed to be considering his next words.
>"That's not why I'm talking to you now. I'm talking to you because I hope you'll listen. I'm talking to you as the personal courtesy extended from one brother to another. What is about to happen should not be happening. You know I do not want this. You know it tears my heart to commit against you. And it breaks the very soul of our father, to place his sons in opposition, but you have done this. You have brought this. You have brought this action." Russ swallowed again. He looked down at the deck, though he was still directing his words at Hauser. Hauser stood numb, shaking, rooted to the spot.
>>
>>44721898
>"We gave you every chance, Magnus. We indulged your learning. We gave you room to explore. When we became fearful of where those explorations were leading you, and how they might endanger everything we value; we told you of our concerns. The council at Nikaea, that was supposed to be a moment of reconciliation. You swore you would renounce the cunning arts. You swore. You swore you would abide by our father's ruling." His voice dropped to a whisper.
>"You did not. You have proved your intent to ignore the ruling of Nikaea beyond all doubt. So this is on you. You must have known our father's hands would be tied. He would have no other option than to turn to me to issue sanction." Russ looked up into Hauser's eyes.
>"This is a courtesy, then. From brother to brother. A grace period I would extend to no other enemy. Settle your affairs. Evacuate the civilians from your cities. Deactivate your defense systems. Bring yourself and your Thousand Sons out into the open, and prepare to surrender to me upon my arrival. Please, Magnus. The Wolves of Fenris have been unleashed upon you. Only you have the power to make the consequences bloodless." He rose to his feet. "Please Magnus. Please."

So let's hear again how Russ was wrong? He told Magnus to drop the shields. Magnus did. And then Magnus's retarded legion decided to make a fight of it. The battle of Prospero was the Thousand Sons fault for ignoring their primarch and deciding to fight.
>>
>>44721898
>>44721947
Dude you know majority of responses to it will be lol furfag.

They can't stand the idea of someone not being grimdark knights in grimdarkness and that one of the Primarchs (Three including Vulkan and Sanquinius) actually had a fucking soul and gave a shit about their brothers and the Imperium at large.
>>
god, i know nothing of 40k, started reading this shit and now it seems worse than arguing over different versions and verse's of the bible. can you guys not have 1 book of canon? instead of what seems like 5-8 books with different histories.
>>
>>44722212

This is why nobody considers BL canon except BLfags.

Notice how if you just realize BL isn't canon, all your problems go away.
>>
>>44722201
I know. But I was listening to Prospero Burns at work the other night and the passage seemed relevant, given that it guts the argument entirely.
>>
>>44703692

>a list of the primarchs in the order I like them
>>
>>44703353
>worshipping a corpse

emp-fags are just nurgle worshippers on denial
>>
>>44722610
>emp-fags are just nurgle worshippers on denial
The Emperor's promotes rising against adversity, deception, rage and temptation, that wich your dark gods embody.
>>
>>44721157
>Prospero Burns, page 318-19,
>skin white like marble
>light freckles
>bright blonde hair stained in blood

Leman Russ was canonically a ginger. disgust.jpg

Magnus was just a mutant with red skin and hair. Cry moar you fucking furfaggot.
>>
>>44723081
Well I'll give you that much, heretic.
>>
>>44718433
>Implying the deeply atheist and pro-progress emperor doesn't weep for the Progress-Phobic Fascist Theocracy set up in his name.
Basically the only thing of the emperor's wishes left in the emperor's vision in the Imperium is the not mixing with aliens bit. His lack of willingness to communicate with his sons/generals/subordinates ultimately destroyed the universe and turned it into a horrible shithole from which there is no escape.
>>
>>44723081
Gingers have red hair you fucking autist.
>>
File: 800px-Leman_and_Wulluffs.jpg (166 KB, 800x501) Image search: [Google]
800px-Leman_and_Wulluffs.jpg
166 KB, 800x501
>>44723081
>Leman Russ was canonically a ginger.
Then why the fuck GW painted whim blonde when the make the miniature.
>>
>>44723186
>blonde hair stained in blood
>pretentious faggot author trying to be poetic about calling Russ' hair shiny and tinted red
>as in red fucking hair

>you
>in charge of not being retarded
>>
>>44723229
>GW
>consistent

lel
>>
Why the fuck do some people like many of the SW or UM posters here take lore personally? It's a god damn made up story. Whether or not your favourite character is a failure or not doesn't affect you, you're not better or worse for liking or disliking a fictional entity.
>>
>>44723165
The big E gave the order to create the Inquisition
>>
File: 1417120371674.jpg (11 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1417120371674.jpg
11 KB, 256x192
>>44718433
>All this unironic acting like the Emprah did a good job.

He's a tragic figure, on a galactic scale: that's the point. He wholeheartedly tried to create a sustainable galactic utopia for humanity, but because he assumed (not incorrectly, but inappropriately for the unfoseen circumstances) that his immortal perspective meant he didn't need to explain his plans to his subordinates so as to prevent anyone from unraveling them, he actually LEAD to their unravveling, and in doing so he damned them to the hellish grimdarkness of the future where there is only war. That's the definition of irony and hubris.

If only the Emperor had let his children in on his plan, they could have helped him, rather than being unwitting pawns in its undoing.

If only Hamlet had acted more swiftly, he could have unseated his uncle and restored order to Denmark.

If only Othello had slowed down and thought before acting, he wouldn't have fucked his life so hard.

The Emperor failed, just like every other tragic figure. They don't call it Grimdark because he SUCCEEDED in creating a safe, prosperous, and content human race.
>>
>>44703692

>did everything wrong
>Alpharius

Haha. Well memed, my friend.
>>
>>44723335
But not the ecclesiarchy, which changes the context of the Inquisition a whole hell of a lot. Without the ecclesiarchy's influence, and under the direction the early imperium was moving (if the books are to be believed,) they'd basically be a de-mistified version of the ordo-xenos that made sure the xenos stay in their ghettos and don't influence any right-thinking humans.
>>
>>44723464
He got himself killed by rawbutt girlyman. Thats pretty pathetic no matter how you look at it
>>
>>44723295

Lionelfag detected.
>>
File: lion.jpg (17 KB, 250x334) Image search: [Google]
lion.jpg
17 KB, 250x334
>>44712156
What the fuck did you say about the Lion, you little servitor? Lion El'Jonson graduated top of his class in monster hunting and has been involved in numerous secret raids on his own home planet, and has over 300 confirmed team-kills. He is trained in autistic warfare and is the prime primarch-puncher in the entire Imperium of Man. Your chapter is nothing to him but another group of friendlies to team-kill, and he will wipe them out with savant-like precision the likes of which hasn't been seen since the Great Crusade. You think you can get away with saying things like that over the webway? Think again, heretic. As we speak I am contacting The Rock and your fortress-monastery is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Unforgiven, heretic. The non-codex-compliant Unforgiven that'll team-kill the pathetic little thing you call your chapter. You're fucking dead, traitor. Lion El'Jonson could be anywhere inside The Rock at anytime, and he can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with his flowing mane. Not only is he extensively trained in the use of hair-care products, but he can also slay a Great Unclean One with a single smile from his pearly white incisors. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little "loyalist" heresy was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you Chaos-tainted Fallen. I will spam plasma all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, heretic.
>>
>>44721947

The thousand sons didn't fight back initially. The wolves started destroying prospero right from the beginning, and they were just mindlessly bombarding the planet so of course they were killing people. They didn't get the sons a chance even though they did lower their defences.
>>
>>44722212
The whole point of 40k is there is no real truth.

If something conflicts then it is equally valid as anything else GW approved.
>>
>>44703549
When he finally finds his arms I have no doubt that he'll finally become a threat. Until then...well.. 13 times in ten thousand years.
>>
>>44724325
>trained in autistic warfare

Just spat out my drink. Well done.
>>
>>44721898
>>44721947
Russ confirmed BASED AS FUCK
>>
File: not_dank_enough.jpg (23 KB, 366x405) Image search: [Google]
not_dank_enough.jpg
23 KB, 366x405
>>44724242
>killed by girlyman
Yea right bud. As if he didn't plan that too
>>
>>44724854
>based

odd way to spell retarded
>>
>>44725181
HAHAHA well memed friend
>>
>>44700938
>Lorgar achieved everything he wanted in the HH
Didn't he want to win though?
>>
>>44724952
Well congratulations. He got himself killed. Whats the next step of his master plan?
>>
>>44708156
But we're not talking about tau
>>
>>44724836
I spit mine out at "Lion El'Jonson could be anywhere inside The Rock at anytime"
>>
>>44728913
It's not confirmed that he did, most people think it was some body double.
>>
>>44729414
But it being the Alpha Legion we will never know for sure. They are literally "plot device: the legion."
>>
>>44708851
Qin Xa ( Khans bodyguard) killed 3 Deathshroud by himself
>>
File: DidSomebodySayPurgetheFallen.jpg (41 KB, 400x360) Image search: [Google]
DidSomebodySayPurgetheFallen.jpg
41 KB, 400x360
>>44729354
I've made my mark on history as a son of the Lion.
>>
File: hwut.png (291 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
hwut.png
291 KB, 600x512
>>44730562
>>
>>44730648
He's proud that he made someone laugh.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.