[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you play a character that is a figment of another character's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (679 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
679 KB, 640x1136
How would you play a character that is a figment of another character's imagination without the whole party finding out?
>>
>>44674213
DM-PC?
>>
>>44674480
No
>>
>>44674213
The imaginary character isn't actually with the party. The delusional character is constantly "talking to" the figment on his phone or radio.

One of the GTA games did this, I think.
>>
>>44674517
What kind of setting?
>>
>>44674518
Wasn't that Spec Ops: The Line?
>>
>>44674574
A character for dark heresy
>>
File: pit-fiend.png (284 KB, 638x267) Image search: [Google]
pit-fiend.png
284 KB, 638x267
>>44674213

spoiler
>>
>>44674615
Yes
>>
>>44674633
For a PC such a thing isn't really feasible unless save for very few games(eclipse phase).
Otherwise it would be easier to do a Fight Club, where only one player doesn't know you aren't real.

If you play in any way other than correspondence then it all goes out the window. Secrets that big are near impossible to keep.
>>
>>44674213
I've done it in a Pathfinder game... sorta.

I was playing a witch and her "familiar" was just a manifestation of the sadistic side of her conscious, given form by magic.
>>
File: url.png (11 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
url.png
11 KB, 267x189
>>
Quantum Lich?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.