[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your party comes across a merchant claiming to have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>Your party comes across a merchant claiming to have been to the fae realms
>He's offering a pound of a substance he calls "fairy bread' for a rather low price.
>He claims it's delicious and sustaining, however it appears to just be bread with butter and sprinkles on it

Do you buy it?
>>
>>44667452
Do I eat food that might be from the Fae? No.
>>
>>44667452
>fae-made stuff
buy it all and burn it down, people will thank us later
>>
Yeah, why not? Even if he's full of shit, it's still a cheap little indulgence and random encounter with an absurd character. It's the little events like that those give detail to your journey, not just the big moments of heroism and fighting.
>>
>>44667505
Because "Don't eat any of the food, no matter what" is more or less the second most important thing you should know about the fae.
>>
>>44667505
Also i'm obviously going to analyze the fucking stuff to see if it's cursed or poisoned. If it is, depending on the extent of it you either got a cheap trap for some dumbass enemy with a sweet tooth or cheap LSD.
>>
>>44667552
Yeah I got the idea, but eh, I'll just try it on the next goblin I see.
>>
>Is it at least well made bread with butter and sprinkles?
>Is anyone else selling bread with butter and sprinkles?
>Am I an overindulgent adventurer with too much money?
>>
>>44667452
He found my secret recipe?! THAT FUCK!
>>
>>44667452
No, because I'm not an Aussie.
>>
>>44667452

What is a "sprinkle"? Those mesmerising multi-colored confections upon that bread can surely fool someone else into paying a handsome sum for them. I'll take the full load, mister merchant!
>>
>>44667452
sure, why not? am i dead now?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.