[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>PC is a evil kobold assassin that is super loyal to another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
>PC is a evil kobold assassin that is super loyal to another good PC (a fem barbarian) and has no kobold tribe of his own so he just treats the party as his "tribe".
>party fights against giants and some mercenaries, one of them is a barbarian fem kobold.
>one party member makes a funny remark on her being a potential mate for my character, which I decide to go for it (this is the perfect way to make my PC non evil for the future and many kek's where gained from this).
>tell party not to kill her and we manage to capture her.

How can I continue this without it being too "Magical Realmy" ?
And how the hell can my LE kobold start a relationship with a CE kobold that we kidnapped ?
>>
A mutual changing of morals- typically gained through shared suffering.

Or, depending on the "lawfulness" of your kobold, he could try and show her his view of the world, why he has no kobold tribe, etc.
>>
Kobold courtship rituals, involving lots of yelling, conciliatory gifts of shiny rocks, and weird dances.
>>
>>44639892
the tribe he was born to is gone/dead/have not gotten to that part yet
>>
>>44639875
Something about him wanting to 'save' or 'look after' someone he feels was in his position before the party picked him up.

So he's basically copying the actions of the fem barbarian who he's loyal to, with an added heaping of making his own tribe/family, just explain it as the Party Member's comments suddenly making him realise he's not in a tribe of Kobolds, and hasn't been for a long time.
>>
>>44639905
This.

Was at a LARP once where an orc that had converted to christianity, the setting was in Sweden during a mythological viking age, who decided to get married. So he kidnapped an orc female (an off-friend) and the weirdest wedding ever began:
>Priest: are you sure she wanna get married
>orc: yes
>bride: no
>priest: what was that?
>orc: wait
>the orcs start smacking eachother around and screaming in black speech.
>bride: yes
>priest: but do you know eachother? Love should grow..
>orc grabs his brides hand and walk in a 50 meter circle while they scream at each other in black speech.
>Orc:now we do.
>>
>>44639948
good idea, thanks anon !

>>44639875
I shall elaborate more about my PC
>he is dark scaled and and has wings.
>before he joined the party he was working with other assassins that where tasked to kill the party but betrayed them because of suspicion and hate.
>he was orphaned/abandoned from his tribe at a young age but it's still unknown as to which and how.
>he's evil but is very loyal and a little fanatical to the party CG human fem barbarian, that is the only original member of the party left. She also acts as my character's moral compass making sure he does not fuck around doing evil shit (very similar to LotR Smeagol and Frodo only the "Frodo" is not too bright and the "Smeagol" has no multiple personality disorder).
>>
>>44640093
that is the most romantic orc wedding I ever heard
>>
File: op is a faggot.jpg (169 KB, 692x530) Image search: [Google]
op is a faggot.jpg
169 KB, 692x530
>>44640168
>pic related
>>
>>44639875
>Don't do anything to her and act all flirty

The party tags her along while your kobold PC is giving her gifts and shit to make her like him.
>>
>>44640186
the groom and his posse. He's the third one from the left.
>>
Roll for Anal Circumference, of course.
>>
File: 10 out of 10 post.jpg (24 KB, 244x384) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10 post.jpg
24 KB, 244x384
>>44640093
This makes the whole thread redeemable in my eyes, 10/10 anon.
>>
>>44640363
screw the kobold thing, that orc story was 10/10
>>
>>44640093
>>44640363
>>44640883
Well... Now I know what I must do
>>
>>44639909
>gone/dead/have not gotten to that part yet
I chuckled
>>
>>44640279
Nice
>>
>>44640093
I hope my wedding is that beautiful
>>
>>44642096
You just gotta find the right girl anon
>>
File: You-Can-Do-It.jpg (16 KB, 446x260) Image search: [Google]
You-Can-Do-It.jpg
16 KB, 446x260
Loyalty supersedes Evil, if the Barbarian Master makes a suggestion your Assassin should act on it without hesitation.

Should prove humorous when the Assassin's attempts are influenced by his own nature. I can see the group offering suggestions and applicable advice only for him to look to his Mistress seeking conformation on what he's being told.
>>
>>44639875
Hi Teddy, Hope you enjoy your waifu. We worked hard to make sure you got her in one piece.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.