[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GALACTIC NEWS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: GNN.jpg (68 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
GNN.jpg
68 KB, 960x720
"...And in a conference over slave rights and privileges, the spokesman for Ryloth said 'Our women are not whores, they are ardent promoters of the entertainment industry'.

And in later news, its just been announced that the First Order have completely devastated the Galactic Republic with the destruction of the Capital. We sent our camera crews onto the streets to find out just what the public think about these events."
>>
File: twi11.jpg (98 KB, 192x539) Image search: [Google]
twi11.jpg
98 KB, 192x539
>>44622450
As a pwoud ambassador fwom Wyloth, eet pains me so to leesten to ze atwocious libel spoken of my home planet. My peeple are non who'az, we seemply do what we must to thwive een ze moderrrn galaxy. Now, eef you weel excuse me, I do ze sexy naked dance now, non?
>>
Since Legends is, well, non-canon I'm seriously wondering how they expect the new republic to not fall apart.
>>
>>44622571
Movie magic. OR maybe is supposed to fall so it represents the old movies and the old fans but now, 'new faces' are going to take over the tale.
>>
File: Gumby.jpg (110 KB, 989x625) Image search: [Google]
Gumby.jpg
110 KB, 989x625
"I THINK THAT, UH, S-FOILS, UH, ARE MORE INTERESTIN' THAN PEOPLE THINK!"
>>
While it sucks hard that KOTOR 1/2 aren't canon anymore at least I can rest easy knowing that neither is the TORtanic.
>>
File: 1444979114789.gif (576 KB, 318x269) Image search: [Google]
1444979114789.gif
576 KB, 318x269
>>44622511
No.
>>
>>44623720
>KOTOR not cannon
But they copy/pasted it into their film shamelessly. Or at least the designs.

But really, the EU has been around for long enough for Disney's opinion on it to be irrelevant. Much of it is a hundred times more valuable when comes to worldbuilding than that shitty film anyway.
>>
>>44622450
>Our women are not whores

Nobody said they were getting paid for it. The whole point of slavery is that you DON'T pay them.
>>
>>44623720
>hurr hurr TORtanic

back to /v/ with ye, TOR is shit as an MMO just like anything that isn't U:O, EQ1, and SWG and can't hold a candle to KOTOR 2 its easily as good as KOTOR 1 in terms of story, better actually since its the first SW game where you can actually play a Sith thats not just a fallen Jedi, and they went out of their way to de-Sue fucking Revan
>>
I MEAN, IT'S 9016!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.