[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DnD 5e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: jpg.jpg (14 KB, 955x617) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
14 KB, 955x617
Help me, I am in a group who are currently describing their characters fucking each other. They have been being Mary Sues this whole time and the DM is just rolling with it. I am a level 5 cleric, how do I derail this.
>>
What is your god? Interrupt it with stupid shit like saying they should marry. Call them heretical or some other bullshit.
>>
>>44604405
Atrona I think is how you spell it
>>
>>44604332
What spells do you have prepared?
>>
>>44604444
Sorry, unfamiliar with this one, what's your domain?

Also, counting only cantrips, you should have at least one of:
Prestidigitation
Mage hand
etc

Heck, I think only something like Mending wouldn't fuck up sex, but even them you could show up and say you're casting mending on the guy's dick if the game isn't that serious.

For other spells, if you have a chance to prepare:
Charm person
Disguise self
Hideous laughter
Silence
Magic mouth
Hold person
Stinking cloud
to name only a few.

You have many tools, just know how to apply them.
>>
>>44604332
Go all SJW on them, talk to about abusing their privilege, male dominance, gender oppression with overt female sexuality, etc.
>>
>>44604493
Hideous Laughter is what I got ready
>>
>>44604744
Then just fucking cast it on the one most likely to fail the save.
>>
>>44604332
Burn down the house, if it's your place check your insurance policy first.
>>
Ok so I cam into the room and killed both dudes because no one besides me was in armor and am trying to decide what to do with the girls. Nunnery or something
>>
>>44604964
You're fucking boring man.
>>
>>44605028
So I may have started punishing the girls with the same wip they were using for sex. This idea may not have been what I intend
>>
>>44604332
>currently

Are you using your phone at the table?
>>
File: 1283694254190.png (328 KB, 427x393) Image search: [Google]
1283694254190.png
328 KB, 427x393
>>44604964
>killed everyone, sending to nunnery

Welp, this is where I jump off this ride, clearly OP is a faggot, and, far more damning, an idiot. Even the chastity patrol of /tg/ would have been more creative, or at least suggested OOC conversation. Shame OP.
Shaaaaaaame
>>
>>44604332
>describing their characters fucking each other

Get them laid IRL. It sounds like they need it.
>>
>>44605311
OP confirmed for faggot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.