[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gamming horror stories thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1451033375482.jpg (51 KB, 462x457) Image search: [Google]
1451033375482.jpg
51 KB, 462x457
I didn't see one on the catalog so here we go.

>be 24
>Still new to gaming
>At a friends group, learning pathfinder
>GM's girlfriend is playing
>About half way trough the game when she calls for a short break in the game.
>Okay not a problem, every one was kind of getting hungry so we all pitch in for Pizza, and drinks.
>GM's girl friend goes to his/their room while we wait for pizza to arrive.
>25 min later pizza shows up.
> he goes and gets her.
>hear them arguing.
>Hear them really arguing.
>Hear the REALLY arguing.
>Then we hear nothing.
>Seams like an eternity passes.
>Friend starts to walk down the hall to see if every thing is ok.
Then we hear a loud bang.
>Every one stops talking/eating/what ever.
>Then we hear 3 more load bangs.
-Oh shit Nigga that's gun fire!-
>Others start to call 911.
>Friend gets to the door, and knocks on it.
-Nothing-
>Knocks again.
-Still nothing-
>Door opens.
>Friend turns white. (not easy for a black man to do that)
>He shoots the door, and walks back to the table.
>Ask him what he saw.
>He sits there in silence.
>Ask again.
>Nothing.
>Finlay he whispers.
"She just killed (name with held)..."
>Police show up.
>She gets dragged out screaming like a banshee.
>We talk to the police for 4 hours about what we heard/saw.
>Go home, never play Pathfinder again.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>He shuts the door*
Not shoots the door...
>>
File: well-that-escalated-quickly-6.png (371 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
well-that-escalated-quickly-6.png
371 KB, 600x700
>>44551831
>>
>>44551831
What were they arguing about?
>>
>>44551831
I'll take "Shit That Never Happened" for 500, Alex.
>>
Pales to OP but I had an older woman lure a younger me into a game with the intent to hump me. Unfortunately she succeeded.
>>
>>44551831
>Go home, never play Pathfinder again.
I'm glad everything turned out well.
>>
>>44551831
> It's the late 70's / early 80's
> Be a kid just getting into minis, board gaming, & RPGs...
> there's this older guy (in his late 20's) that's hard core into Advanced Squad Leader
> Dude has vintage U.S. infantry uniforms, etc
> Dude is almost always at FLGS when I go
> And I go there a lot during the summer
> Dude suddenly stops showing up at store
> Ask older Regs where's 'ASL Dude'?
> No one wants to answer
> Turns out ASL Dude is at someone's house gaming
> Gets into argument about whether ASL is shit or not
> Gets Butt-mad and *shoots other person* in leg with 1911 to win argument.
> 'ASL Dude' ends up in jail for a long long time...
> Find this out later when it's less taboo for the regs to talk about.

Moral of the story, "Don't fuck with ASL players, they mighl shoot your ass with a vintage gun."
>>
>>44551831
>never play Pathfinder again
(name with held) died for your sins, Anon. Never forget him.
>>
>>44554575
I Kek'd
>>
File: Afro.jpg (17 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
Afro.jpg
17 KB, 270x270
>>44554575
>>44554668
>>
>>44554604
>*shoots other person* in leg with 1911 to win argument.
I never understood that. How the fuck is that counts as "winning"? How fucking deranged a person must be to think that PHYSICALLY ATTACKING your opponent makes your words right?
>>
>>44555292
Well, i mean, it makes sense on a bigger scale, "history is written by the winners" and all that, but on a domestic scale it's just ridiculous
>>
>>44555292
I don't think it's so much beating the shit out of someone will make them right. I think it's more that hurting somebody else will make them immediately shut their mouth spouting an unwanted opinion, and will hopefully cow them into never speaking that opinion ever again and thus won't spread it to others.
>>
>>44555336

Except, that's not how it works either. You've likely solidified their worldviews.
>>
>>44555377
Not only solidified their views, but also gave them a way to prove that your opinion is a thing for deranged psychopaths.
>>
>>44555377
To "shut the naysayers" is legitimate tactic in politics, business, parenting and many other aspects of human society. It's not about changing their mind it's about making sure they don't influence the others.
>>
>>44555377
I know that's not how it works. I'm just trying to explain to you what's probably going through the attacker's mind. It makes sense to them in that moment.
>>
>>44555432
I think you'd be a little surprised how often a thorough beating will cow people to the desired effect (though admittedly, not ALL the time). You see this sort of behavior all the time among criminals.
>>
>>44555292
It's called 'not all there mentally'. Not a functional and rational human being. His cheese has slipped off his cracker. Pick any synonym. He was a fucked up person and it showed ultimately in his behavior. It's why the other Regs at the game store didn't want to talk about it. They were afraid non-gamers would think that all gamers were mental defectives.
>>
>>44555555
Well, there's a little difference between beating people into submission and using the nuclear option just to "prove" that you are right.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.