[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know, when the Space Wolves and the Ecclesiarchy last disagreed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: SoB.jpg (173 KB, 805x1148) Image search: [Google]
SoB.jpg
173 KB, 805x1148
You know, when the Space Wolves and the Ecclesiarchy last disagreed in open conflict the Sororitas attempted a landing on Fenris.

They were defeated almost instantly, but how many sisters do you think were captured as rape-slaves by the Wolves?
>>
>>44545152
proof that space furries players are even bigger autismos than DA players and perturabo followers.
>>
Stop that with your magical realm bullshit
>>
>>44545152
>>
>>44545167
what's wrong with Iron Warriors?
>>
>>44545152
Probably very few.
>>
>>44545257
Their method of reproduction
>>
>>44545152
When did this happen?
>>
File: 1445903108331.jpg (49 KB, 493x828) Image search: [Google]
1445903108331.jpg
49 KB, 493x828
>>44545152
NONE!

You filthy mutant-heretic.
>>
THE BETTER QUESTION IS

HOW TIGHT THEIR CUNTS ARE?
>>
>>44545152
>Impling that they'd rather fuck a woman then a wolf
>>
>>44545303
>Implying there are wolves on Fenris
>>
>>44545152

Probably a number not equal but comparable to the number of Red Corsair rape-slaves the sisters kept after the San Leore Massacre...
>>
>>44545310
>Dogs
>>
>>44545310
calling them all bitches or something else, not sure which
>>
>>44545152
None. Space wolves are not into bitches unless they are of the literal variety.
>>
So outside of that one Ian Watson book, where is there anything ever about space marines raping anything?
>>
>>44545330
So, none or a handful?
>>
>>44545554
None, the entire operation was a cover up for the delivery of mail order brides due to the fact that Space Wolves are neckbeards and can't get any otherwise.
>>
>>44545152
Rape slaves? None

Mjöd serving girls? Most if not all of those sent planetside

Also, rape implies unwillingness
>>
>>44545277
Shortly after the first war of Armageddon
>>
>>44546324
Shit, my bad, that's wrong. this was when that fuck-head ecclesiarch tried to start his own imperium. What was his name? Bucharis or something
>>
This seems like as good a place as any to ask. Why does anyone care about having rape in a game setting? It happens in real life, sure, but what about rape is necessary or essential to your fantasy worlds? Is a lack of rape going to break your sense of immersion? I'm not even mad, just curious how this thought process happens. Like, do you stat npcs with the intention of the being raped/being rapists? Are your players just really excited about either possibility? When you're playing 40k on the table top and a sister of battle unit get defeated in close combat, do you think 'oh boy, bet some rape happens there!'? I actually don't get it.
>>
>>44546563
Wow anon, did you grow up in a town without a rape factory or something?
>>
>>44545300
IMPENETRABLE! A REROLLABLE 1++ SAVE AGAINST DICK!
>>
>>44546563
>He never volunteered at his local rape factory so it will look good on future resume.
>>
>>44546589
>>44546672

The factory closed down, not enough rape jobs I guess. And under the table rape is hard to account for on tax forms.
>>
>>44546303
No one would willingly fuck one of those wolf fetishists
>>
>>44546563
It's an easy way to make players hate a villain. Yeah, it's cheap and easy, but I can't spend a whole session roleplaying how evil every single orc chieftan is. Sue me.
>>
>>44546792
There's several meanings to fetish. Do you mean they like wolf iconography, or that they lie in bed thinking about how sexy wolves are?
>>
>>44546745
Bummer. Freelance rape work just does not pay as well as a well organized, subsidized rape factory.
>>
>>44546909
>whynotboth.jpg
>>
>>44545248
I agree with him. I think it was 5.
>>
>>44547008
It was actually 6.
>>
>>44545167
> DA players
What's wrong with us ?
>>
>how many sisters do you think were captured as rape-slaves by the Wolves?

All of them. The Sororitas ain't got shit to the wolves on home turf, to the point where they wouldn't have to even kill the Sororitas when they landed, but merely subdue them.

After which weeks if not months of doggy-style would follow, until each and every one of them was sent home with a son of Fenris in their belly at like month seven or eight.
>>
>>44547459
You remember it wrong. The 6th was Ministorum Priest that got capture with them.
>>
>>44545152
SW are really good at teamkilling and every time they have a perfectly good reason to do that
>>
>>44547907
Not a whole lot, especially considering our new codex says,"Of those Legions the Dark Angels were the first, and arguably greatest." We don't make anything of it, we just keep going.
>>
>>44546845
Wow, jeez. Are your players really so jaded that good old fashioned murder doesn't cut it anymore? I don't think I've ever had to do more than have a villain kill people they liked. Sometimes just threaten to.
>>
>>44545275
can't argue there
>>
In DH could I legitimately play a Guardsman who is the son of a Space Wolf and a SoB?
>>
>>44550163
Possibly.

But don't. Please.
>>
>>44550310
Why?
>>
>>44550163
No.

OP has made a pretty crucial mistake. SWs don't take female slaves for themselves from the populations of successful conquests, they take them back and gift them to the Fenrisian tribesmen for the purpose of making more potential Space Wolf initiates.
>>
>>44548082
If you ever wonder why people seem uncomfortable around you anon, shit like this is why.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.