[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/ i need your help. I am playing a unique game with an amazing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 12
File: bahamutakethewheel.png (758 KB, 1136x1540) Image search: [Google]
bahamutakethewheel.png
758 KB, 1136x1540
/tg/ i need your help. I am playing a unique game with an amazing GM friend of mine. He has been using this homebrew system of his and playing the same world for over ten years. I have known this guy for only a year or two. Anyway i have been given the chance to be a nobleman, i have been given a parcel of land in the newly conquered area known as the vale. Short history is full of high magic creatures, main party+army literally skull fucked some of them to death. I get some of that land now as the kings favoured nephew (At the ripe age of twenty). I am tasked with getting settlers there, setting up my land etc. I have been brainstorming ideas but i want to hear other peoples ideas as well. With me i will have a low class mage, a soldier who was in the army that conquered here, an elder knight/trainer and the equivalent of a scientest/explorer.

Tl;dr help me set up my own kingdom from scratch.
>>
>>44535553

Play a civ thread.
>>
>>44535553
Literally, LITERALLY doesn't mean that.
Unless you were using the word correctly in which case please elaborate as to what brought it on.
>>
File: cute7.gif (2 MB, 254x301) Image search: [Google]
cute7.gif
2 MB, 254x301
>>44535553
>literally skull fucked

Story time!
>>
File: balkandrows.png (509 KB, 1332x3858) Image search: [Google]
balkandrows.png
509 KB, 1332x3858
>>44535667
>>44535727
They found the goblins/drakes almost entire female population and offered a reward of 1000 pounds of gold to whoever could skullfuck the most of them to death . Three days and almost 300K dead. There were. 40k soldiers or so. I was told it was terrible.
I wasnt there so no story time. Unless you wanna hear about the first players fucking up the whole world.
>>
File: kobold.png (368 KB, 1375x2074) Image search: [Google]
kobold.png
368 KB, 1375x2074
>>
>>44535795
Yes, we do.
>>
File: elfmask.jpg (502 KB, 996x2372) Image search: [Google]
elfmask.jpg
502 KB, 996x2372
>>44536096
Well alright, ill try and recount all their evil deeds and terrible stories. first a bit of background about the world. Three major kingdoms, Estin, Cesia and Horonia, the only one that really matters is Estin. Fuedal era europe more or less, with the exception of the mages guild. The mages guild operates like a regular guild with the exception that if you dont join it you are only allowed to learn certain spells and if you learn non mages guild spells you are breaking a royal law and subject to punishment. Anyway about 1000 years ago all of humanity had a mass exodus to the current world. Almost all the history is lost to time. (Og players whom i know nothing about.) 'm not well informed about this period so ill hurry up to the main story.
>>
>Two players Male and female Experienced and new
>Both decide to play mages
>They get put into the idyllic town of okanoke.
>Told of magical creatures out beyond the forest
>As well as an old fort just west of the town constructed more then 600 year ago
>Lets explore!
>They go to the fort and climb find a staircase.
>Tfw everything is trapped.
>Luckily mages
>They slowly untrap the area
>They find what is more or less kobold babies wandering the lower levels no humans have been here in a long long time.
>>
>>44535553
> help me set up my own kingdom from scratch
http://www222.pair.com/sjohn/blueroom/demog.htm
>>
>Proceed to kill babies either with daggers or other babies
>Am told they gleefully described "the crunch they made when they hit the wall"
>The female spent 30 minutes trying to recreate a sound, something akin to a meaty egg smashing.
>They continue to go down
>Find an old library
>Perhaps the oldest in the world!
>detect magic. No magic detected
>Burning hands.
>mfw when i heard this was one of terror as a bilbiophile.
>>
>They do find some ancient magical items predating humans.
>They decide to leave after burning everything else.
>they get back to Okanoke at night time.
>Time to commit atrocities.
>Sneak into a house and find a family
>The man kills the husband causing the wife to scream
>The female mage waiting outside rushes in and acts like she is trying to help
>She ushers the kids into a giant toybox chest to hide
>The male mage has the wife choke on his junk until she passes out.
> They pull her out of the house
>The light the house on fire awake the wife and run
>The doors are locked and she is stuck listening to the screams of her three children.
>They too took a lot of time describing this situation as it becomes clear this is an evil campaign.
>>
File: explosivewormbosis.jpg (46 KB, 589x254) Image search: [Google]
explosivewormbosis.jpg
46 KB, 589x254
>The start running through the town lighting shit on fire.
>The extremely small town guards are confused
>They break into the local lords house and kill everyone they can including the lords husband, not his wife tho.
>They escape and no one knows who they are.
>They make their way to the royal court because magical items disguised them or some shit
>They get there and in the middle of the night kill a bunch of guards and summon a giant turtle to destroy the city.
>Fucking magic button.
>They go to the kings room and surprise him and his wife, they prepared for this and spent thirty minutes describing torture scenes before the king manages to break out and kill them.

The consequences of their actions are all those guards died leading to lawlessness in the area, which led to a bandit kingdom which ruled for almost ten years in game. The king who was a super nice guy routinely mass executes people who he thinks are a threat. The mages guild is hated because they think the guild was a part of it. Okanoke has become a giant super paranoid military town. Dm's main story got super derailed and now the world is coming to an end because of it and no one knows how to fix it.

Back to my question again generally how would you found a new settlement in medieval times how would you go about making it successful etc i dont have to many stories as it became a low magic campaign after that duo stole 90% of the magic items in the fucking world with their other characters.
>>
File: shitwizard.png (116 KB, 1175x740) Image search: [Google]
shitwizard.png
116 KB, 1175x740
>>
File: therules.png (277 KB, 1348x1086) Image search: [Google]
therules.png
277 KB, 1348x1086
>>
File: whoresforthewhoregod.jpg (94 KB, 1216x449) Image search: [Google]
whoresforthewhoregod.jpg
94 KB, 1216x449
>>
File: murdermaster.png (436 KB, 1270x1693) Image search: [Google]
murdermaster.png
436 KB, 1270x1693
>>
File: watermelonwilly.png (224 KB, 893x806) Image search: [Google]
watermelonwilly.png
224 KB, 893x806
>>
>>44536051
That shit was so gay that I just acquired AIDs.
>>
>>44539884
>>
>>44537698
>Muh, Cthulhu can be killed
Yes and ? He's not even that powerful, he's basically a medium demon in the Mythos.
Friendly reminder that the whole universe is just the dream of Azatoth, and that the second he awakes, everything gets wiped out, including every god in the Mythos and his own servants, who only exist to help him sleep well
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.