[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the worst roleplaying-related thing that happened in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: the shadow.jpg (96 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
the shadow.jpg
96 KB, 250x350
What was the worst roleplaying-related thing that happened in 2015?

The Shadow Wants To Know.
>>
>>44529358

Whatever you did, OP.
>>
The shadow knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men, so he already knows the worst thing.

Know your fluff
>>
>>44529358
SJWs
>>
>>44529358
I wanna say 5e, but that was 2014...

Fuck it, it's 5e.
>>
>>44529959
>so he already knows the worst thing.
He knows by asking on 4chan, duh.

>>44529358
I would say the whole xe/xi/some non-normative gender pronoun that Mage 20th just had to use to show how progressive they were. Made the fucking book unreadable.
>>
I'm not into Warhammer, but judging by all the threads there were about it: Age of Sigmar?
>>
My character died.
>>
>>44533114
My Player died. I feel in a kind of limbo now.
>>
>>44529358
i want to say 5e but i think that was 2014
>>
>>44529358
SJWs
>>
>>44533113

That was my guess too but was that in 2015?
>>
>>44539573
Please, don't act like a troll. If you really believe that, then you are a poor guy. You can do better than live in such a miserable way.
>>
>>44529358
Illithids are still not OGL
>>
>>44529358
>What was the worst roleplaying-related thing that happened in 2015?
Titansgrave, for being so AGGRESSIVELY mediocre.
>>
>>44531362
Really? I quite like 5e. Ah well, to each their own.

>>44533075
That or Beast, though it hasn't come out yet. That's some terrible, terrible shit there.
>>
>>44533075
I really wish books would pull a Shadows of the Demon Lord and just address players as YOU and save any pronoun bullshit for story things. It's not hard to be fucking gender neutral to make the piss babies on tumblr shut the fuck up.
>>
File: Gazer2.gif (6 KB, 271x270) Image search: [Google]
Gazer2.gif
6 KB, 271x270
>>44540199
Just do what people do with Beholders and call it something else. Wizards are too stupid to notice.
Call them like...I dunno', Mind Slayers.
>>
>>44529358

Strange Jabbering Wankers

People who cannot separate fiction from reality and must insert their unwanted political and social garbage everywhere
>>
>>44533075
Really? Of all the retarded words in Mage, it's the pronouns you had an issue with?

Plus, I really don't know what you were expecting from WoD... the target audience has always been hambeasts with ridiculous hair and barely-sublimated rape fantasies.
>>
File: Love GW.png (147 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Love GW.png
147 KB, 400x300
>>44533113
>>44539582
It was 2015. Bad for miniature wargaming, and a final stake in the heart to a beloved setting. At least we still have WFRP General.
>>
>>44543385
Not that guy, but I like 'he' solely because it's the English gender-neutral term that can be used singularly or plural as the situation demands. I'm not a fan of >>44542739, I think it makes reading clunky and often fails to divide when the book is addressing the reader and when it addresses the characters. WoD has never been clearly written to begin with, it doesn't need complicating.

I don't mind if they swap in 'she' for 'he', alternating by chapter or whatever, just keep it simple and clear
>>
>>44539883
He's wrong, obviously. SJWs are not unique to 2015, nor is it SJWs in particular that are the problem. It's the whole concept of identity politics in combination with the idea that it encourages, that if someone disagrees with you they are Bad.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.