[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have to design a home, money isn't an issue and you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 21.jpg (224 KB, 1000x747) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
224 KB, 1000x747
You have to design a home, money isn't an issue and you have the skills of epic level magic users to help you in building it, thought it must be on earth.

Where will it be, what will it be like and why?
>>
I will design it to be like your mother's house, since that is the house most familiar to me, and where I have the fondest memories.
>>
>>44525734
>time lapse photo (see airplane lines in the sky)
>figure standing there was completely still for the whole photo

this unnerves me.
>>
>>44525734
I make a really nice house that's comfy as fuck in the city, with some redundancy in rooms. Spare guest rooms and a mothballed livingroom, stuff like that. Just as insurance.
Aside from that.. A well stocked kitchen, a storage basement with an emergency generator, lots of bookshelves and wooden furniture.

And since I have magic; There's a panic room deep below, and the whole thing has tons of wards. Only Invited Guests can enter without weird shit happening, with intended capitals. No implied free passes.
Oh, and Sendings. Unseen Helpers. Bound spirits, whatever you call them. Servants, basically.

Magical hobbit hole with good transport links, that's what I want. Towers have too many stairs, have no use for fortresses and I want to be in the city anyway.
>>
>>44525796
>figure

Where?
>>
>>44525796
It's two photos shooped together
>>
>>44525854
Look at the right lightpost, there's a person standing there with a sheet on their head and sholders.
>>
>>44525877
There's nobody there, you can't spook me.
>>
>>44525900
sorry, to the right of the right lightpost.
>>
>>44525734
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/magesMagnificentMansion.htm
>>
>>44525734
Dildo golems. Lots of them.
>>
>>44525761
she brought from you? Cool
>>
>>44525761
>since that is the house most familiar to me,
so if you were forced to live in a cave during your whole life, you would waste this money on replicating this cave?

Weird
>>
>>44526624
epic post /b/ro
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.