[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder to support my epic new comic about dwarves and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1451601418541.jpg (1 MB, 3000x4500) Image search: [Google]
1451601418541.jpg
1 MB, 3000x4500
Daily reminder to support my epic new comic about dwarves and their epic awesome adventures!
>>
Why? I don't care for webcomics ever since I've finished Digger. Everything since then was an anticlimax, and I see no reason why yours should be an exception.
>>
>>44499158
>Daily reminder to support my epic new comic
Oh, hey, cool. I'll check it o-

>about dwarves and their epic awesome adventures!
Oh. Nevermind then.
>>
>>44499158
>epic
Pass.
>>
>>44499296
>>44499317
>>44499336
Nobody cares, trolls~
>>
>>44499362
Yeah, sorry, no. I've seen enough of /tg/ to know what your EPIC comic about the EPIC AWESOME adventures of DEM DORFS will look like.
>>
>>44499158
Maaybe you should give us a link?
>>
>OP posted his comic yesterday and explicitly said he was going to update /tg/ once a month.
>Today there's a thread that suicidal points out that the poster intends to bring up the comic every day.

You're one of those salty mothefuckers from the original thread , aren't nt you? Don't you have anything better to do than try to sabotage someone you've never met?
>>
>>44499399
Lrn2read, moron
>>
>>44499158
go back to tumblr
>>
>>44499408
>You're one of those salty mothefuckers from the original thread , aren't nt you? Don't you have anything better to do than try to sabotage someone you've never met?

Looks like it. Wannabe mods are just the worst.
>>
Perhaps you should only whore it after you have first chaper under your belt, Eric.
>>
>>44500889
Dumbass, OP isn't the artist. He's just a troll trying to make people dislike the comic because girls laugh at him.
>>
>>44499158
>>44499362
>>44499494

You're doing some really weird false flagging here.

Sure, you can dislike this comic, but it's really obvious what you're doing, especially since anyone can just check the archive and see that the last thread was attacked my a moron who would do something exactly like this.
>>
>>44500907
>>44500972
I dunno. OP in the last thread was shitposting pretty badly. I wouldn't put it past him to do this shit.
>>
>>44500907
>teehee, all my haterz are just virgin nolifers who wish they could be me~
Quit arguing like an underaged drama whore, dude.
>>
>>44500988
>>44500998
How old are you? Really.

I'm getting a very strong sense you're not old enough to be posting on this board, especially if you think you're not extremely transparent in your methods and attempts.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.