[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would be some useful feats/traits for a PC to have that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: CastleRocksmire.jpg (190 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
CastleRocksmire.jpg
190 KB, 750x750
What would be some useful feats/traits for a PC to have that wouldn't normally be found in the rulebook?
>>
Happy End - Your family and friends cannot be targeted by the BBEG or other villains.
>>
>>44484815
A really big penis
Being multiorgasmic
Heterochromia
Being tall
Knowing how to give great massages
Having a fantastic set of knockers
Being one of those crazy mutants that can fucking eat like pigs yet never gain any weight
Being an elf who also has delicious brown skin
>>
>Lifetime Dream
You give your char a very specific and difficult task. If he manages to get it before reaching level 20 he automatically ascends to that level, if on the contrary he makes to level 20 without reaching that dream then the character enters into a depression and dies.
>>
>>44485341
>Being tall

>not wanting to be a big dicked, multiorgasmic, hetrocromic, shortstack, futa brown elf with enourmous breasts who gives great massages and can eat their weight in sweets without gaining a pound.
>>
>>44485489
Nah man, brown elves should be tall and graceful.
>>
>>44485699
Why not short and graceful, to make the massive boobs and dick seem even bigger than they already are?
>>
>>44485734
Because neither womanlets nor futalets can engage in snu snu. That's the entire appeal of brown elves, bruh: they're women, except they can protect you and make you feel safe in their arms.
>>
>>44485778
I just like delicious brown skin, being protected by them holds no appeal to me.
>>
>>44485992
Get off my board you flaming homo-man.
>>
>>44486151
No
>>
>>44485182
omg this so much! lol

>>44485341
>A really big penis
>Being multiorgasmic
>Heterochromia
>Being tall
>Knowing how to give great massages
>Having a fantastic set of knockers
>Being an elf who also has delicious brown skin
you can be/have all of this, just add it to your character description or just tell your DM these are your character's life goals/quests and you pretend to achieve them throughout the setting

>Being one of those crazy mutants that can fucking eat like pigs yet never gain any weight
oh god my sides!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.