[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's Playtest Each Others Decks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 18658.jpg (34 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
18658.jpg
34 KB, 200x285
Let's goldfish each others decks and then criticize the hell out of each other.

Just built this a couple days ago.

It wins on goldfish mode T4 90% of the time and T5 the other 10%.

Play a round or two and let me know.

Feel free to leave one of your own.

http://playtest.tappedout.net/26-12-15-umF-deck-from-paste/
>>
>>44481480
"deck data is loading too slow or errored"
>>
>>44482121
Hmmm. Works for me. Might be need to be in 4G or WIFI to open their playtest page efficiently. If you already are, I'm not sure.
>>
>>44481480
>"deck data is loading too slow or errored"
>>
>>44482150
>Might be need to be in 4G or WIFI to...
do you even know what the internet is or what.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/zada-arcbond-deck/
anyway I'll bite. I need advice for something to deal with aristocrats. Their saccing in response to blockers or to the arcbond is a real pain. This kills any chance I have of recovering, because they lose something they were expecting to lose, and I get an effective 2-4-1 which is absolutely backbreaking.
However, I've got a pretty good run against Atarka Red, turns out Arcbond on any lifelink creature is a pretty fun time. Abzan is cool because hitting an arcbond on a swinging rhino is pretty funny. Dragon Control is a neat matchup, I don't think unwinnable, but definitely tricky. Bring to light I'm generally too fast for, sitting at least a turn behind atarka red. Basically any combat decks which don't run 8+ instant speed removal is a good matchup. Decks with a big dedicated removal suite is a real hard time.
>>
>>44482167
Fucking tappedout
>>
Here's my crappy Standard brew

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/fast-and-low-1/
>>
>>44482287
So your plan to break the symmetry of arcbond is lifelink? That's cool.
>>
How do I scry to the bottom?
>>
Is it possible to play this on mobile since I can't click+drag?
>>
>>44482121
>>44482167
Playtest II works
>>
Modern
3 Darksteel Reactor
4 Wood Elves
4 Lost in the Wodds
4 Temple Garden
4 Murmuring Bosk
35 Forests
2 Endless Swarm
4 Idyllic Tutor

Enjoy.
>>
>>44482650
link to playtest 2 or decklist please.
>>
Here's OP playtest 2 link: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/26-12-15-umF-deck-from-paste/playtest/
>>
>>44482696
"Page not found (404). Maybe one of these will work:
Home
/mtg-decks/26-12-15-umF-deck-from-paste/
/mtg-decks/"
>>
File: awDsw.jpg (26 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
awDsw.jpg
26 KB, 500x374
This game is really bad
Play a real TCG like yu gi oh
>>
>>44482410
>crappy
That deck is stupid fast, what are you talking about? I just tested against >>44482287 and it beat the fuck out of it
>>
>>44482662
What is this
>>
>>44482866 (you)
>>
>>44482410
One thing I like to do put a call of the full moon onto a zurgo. If they 2 for one me by killing the zurgo, then, if I had one in my hand, I can play another zurgo (which I wasn't able to profitably play because of the legend rule).
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/rw-artifact-sligh/

It's not affinity. It's like affinity without the affinity cards. It's basically creature storm. It's garbage and the landbase makes it too expensive to be budget. It honestly might benefit from Faithless Looting because it only needs like 3 lands.

But I bet it's fun.
>>
>>44483999
Saw you post this is a different thread. Looks fun.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.