[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Magic doesn't have Star Wars themed cards.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>Magic doesn't have Star Wars themed cards.
>>
>>44478751
Is that a R63 Yoda: Waifu mode?
>>
>>44479039
You bet your ass it is
>>
>>44479039
Its also a wizard if oz spin on it too
>>
File: IMG_20151231_011058.jpg (605 KB, 1012x1631) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151231_011058.jpg
605 KB, 1012x1631
>>
>>44478751
too bad it wasn't able to stay tier 1 long enough for the movie to hit.
>>
>>44478751
>tfw you remember that creatures with 1800 atk and no effect for only 4 stars used to be stronk as fuck
>>
>>44481540
I can't even remember the last time I saw a monster without an effect. The dark tan background might as well be the default now.
>>
>>44481599
Everything about YGO's design is a wriggling mess. The Normal/Effect divide and the type/attribute system (whichever one covers Beast, Beast-Warrior, Warrior etc.) are the standouts.
>>
>>44478751
That anatomy looks terrible, is that Genzoman's doing?
>>
Why did Yu-Gi-Oh ever go past the basic fusion and ritual monsters and the spells that let you get special monsters and then get into all this sychro fusion and xyz and all that?
Anything after the GX era just kind of lost me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.