[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: games you hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: farkle.jpg (31 KB, 360x434) Image search: [Google]
farkle.jpg
31 KB, 360x434
Pic Related

So boring.
>>
File: The Circle of Life.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The Circle of Life.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
>>44473553
In during DnD 3.x
>>
>>44473553
My parents have long played a five dice version the family just calls Dice. It's a great game for when you're sitting around, drinking and bullshitting on a hot summer's night.
>>
>>44473553
My family plays this game every now and then. It's fun, but it was while I was playing with them that I realized I was becoming a neckbeard.

>"Alright anon, you're turn."
>"Okay, pass me the d6's."
>"The what?"
>"...The dice, my bad."
>>
>>44473553

Warhammer. I don't care about the game so much, but it has one of the worst fanbases in existence. They are basically the bronies of /tg/.
>>
>>44478783

Agreed. The worst part is most of them are set in their ways. I've seen maybe 3 Warhammer fans on this board that were actually open to the idea that Warhammer could change and that there was more than one way to view the world.
>>
>>44478783
Yes, warhammer fans are to /tg/ as brones are to /mlp/, considering this is a containment board made for them.
>>
File: B000W7JWUA-2-lg.jpg (125 KB, 767x607) Image search: [Google]
B000W7JWUA-2-lg.jpg
125 KB, 767x607
This game.

Fucking garbage boring ass game.
>>
File: pic1871016.jpg (126 KB, 444x657) Image search: [Google]
pic1871016.jpg
126 KB, 444x657
>>44473553
Munchkin. I cringe every time people bring it up and some one brings it to the clubs board gaming events..
>>
File: zomb_box.jpg (168 KB, 950x720) Image search: [Google]
zomb_box.jpg
168 KB, 950x720
Zombicide. Ugh. If you've played it once well then you've pretty much played more than your share of it. Way to simple mechanics that just fail to inspire.
>>
File: risk.jpg (244 KB, 1500x1177) Image search: [Google]
risk.jpg
244 KB, 1500x1177
this game, fuck it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.