[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile in Space /tg/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 23
>>
>>44467978
Man, fuck Mars.
>>
>>44468087
>in before MIDF

I dated a Martian girl once. Sex was good, but goddamn do they have some weird personal habits. Also she claims to know how to cook, but Martian "cuisine"... egh.

Still better than Earth girls.
>>
>>44467978

>in the grim darkness of the distant Space-Future

>Tile-building games have gotten really out of hand
>>
>>44467978
Any word on when they're finally going to finish the Outer Earth Project? The original deadline they gave us passed 20 years ago and those of us still living on Inner Earth haven't seen the sun for most of our natural lives.

I understand the need for building a giant shell around the Earth that's identical to the planet's surface, but this is ridiculous.
>>
Did you see that Spheres and Stations had a whole page dedicated to making everyone feel comfortable with your subject matter and pronouns for monogendered species?

Fucking Spacenoid Justice Warriors are ruining RPGs.
>>
>>44468136

The cooking isn't so bad after being on Titan Station for a few years.

If I never have three bean salad again it'll be too soon.
>>
>>44468136
Eh, I'd rather have an Earth girl than a belter of any description. Pretentiousness and all.
>>
>>44468136
Earth girls
are easy.
>>
>>44468136

>Dating
>Not having your genes encoded and then having you primary and secondary sexual characteristics removed surgically.

Get a load of this meatfucking caveman here.
>>
>>44468136
>blatant anti-martianism
this is the shit that gives 4chan such a bad rep
could it really hurt you to be a little more meta-culturally sensitive?
you should read my space-tumblr
>>
>>44468193
My sister's a belter and she's really hot

>>44468220
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
You're probably a looni pretending to be on the big boy board
>>
Call me a pretentious, archaic bastard, but does anyone have any sources on how Games Workshop's Warhammer 40k narrative ended? I've been looking through the datastreams for a good few years now but could never find out what happened after the 13th Black Crusade beyond the rampant fanfics.
>>
>>44468249

You have no idea how much easier life gets when you remove any desire for sex. Seriously try some suppressants for a week or so. Tell me you're not more relaxed and productive.

We're totally NOT a cult. There is currently NO master plan to create a eusocial version of the human race, and we are NOT all secretly trying to implement it.
>>
>>44468364
>ended
Anon, I have some bad news for you.
>>
>>44468364
It didn't. After the old Games Workshop got bought out by Fantasy Flight Games they dialed back on the storyline stuff and just used the IP for boardgames.

And of course, we all know what that sort of thing led to.
>>
>>44468364
They actually never continue it.

They made 12 editions of the game they ended the game, but the last CSM codex was like 2009.
>>
Greeting, bipeds! I advance orange parallel to you. I have notice that most of these RPGs are needing the idea that "luck" exists. What's a good game to play without dice or other means of "random" generation.
>>
Does anyone get the feeling from time to time that discovery of three new worlds in recent year, each with a completely unknown ecosystems actually hurt the most recent expansions of collectible card games and worldbuilding of established extranet roleplay settings?

It's like the companies that hold trademarks are either trying to come up with something even more bizarre than new discoveries and end up going way over the top, or they go the opposite way and transplant mismatched shit from all over the galaxy without even bothering to cover it up or unify the theme.
>>
>>44468764
Remember Quantum Mechanics?
There is random in the universe.

That was so retarded.
Humans were so stupid back there.
>>
>>44468791
So what, do you want them to call off the sleeper ships just so your RPGs don't get too weird?
>>
>>44468764
F R E E
O
R
M
>>
>>44468722
At least THQ got resurrected and pumped out 3 more awesome DoW games.

The last 2 weren't awful either.
>>
>>44468791
Well, that could be avoided by some basic knowledge about the things they are talking about.
Which they lack. Don't think about it too much, low tier game designers make low tier games for low tier people.
>>
>>44468764
none. just deal with Invisiblestation like everyone else
>>
>>44468814

Obviously not. What I would like is more holistic worldbuilding instead of this dadaistic faggotry.
>>
>>44468826
Quit being such a red bisector.
>>
>>44468610
It's a sin to tell lies you neuter.
>>
>>44468834
Shame about DoW 6 through 21 though.
>>
>>44468764
I take it you're one of those anti-augmenticist fags that doesn't calculate the trajectory or facing of the die before casting? It's loose canons like you that killed PnP, so shortly after it got out of that barbaric shithole of delusional chance.
>>
>>44467978
fuck Earf
>>
>>44468220
>Ignore Ganymede posts
>Hide Ganymede posts
>Report Ganymede posts
Not necessarily in that order.

What the fuck is it with that planet? We cut out meat and spuds off and stuck shrapnel in our head, we am teh mastur race!
>>
>>44468875

Are you a pink concave? I'd bisect your acutes anytime.

Just kidding, I'm not into tentacles.

Sorry. Peace?
>>
>>44468901
It's a silly distinction, yeah. Humans are the same no matter how much matter they replace due to their lack of metaperception
>>
>>44468881
Win some lose some I guess.

Not like I had anything else to do watching the fucking menials dig base foundations anyway.

Seriously, I don't even know why we had to have a watch posted, it isn't like lobotomies wear off.
I spent three years in the service watching the same damned slackjaws move rocks every day.
>>
>>44468901
Between them, the genemodders out on Europa and whatever the fuck is up with Callisto, I'm pretty sure Jovians in general are fucked up. Must be the radiation or something.
>>
>>44468807
Try to explain what you mean.

This should be good.
>>
>>44468136
I feel bad for you. Europa girls are just the best.
>>
>>44468971
>Europa

Anon, I got some bad news...
>>
>>44468959
Europa is not too bad.

At least the northern hemisphere isn't.

Southern hemisphere removed all regulations. Don't go there unless you really like freak shows.
>>
>>44468971
Sure, if you don't mind the fins getting in the way most of the time.

But yeah, dem curves... damn, man.
>>
>>44468901

Well it's definitely NOT an ancient alien intelligence in the subsurface ocean subtly controlling our behavior to rebuild our species in it's own image and we definitely DON'T need any help. For the love of god please don't sent any help!
>>
>>44468959
Every Ionian I've met has been bro-tier though
>>
>>44468999
This clearly isn't a realism thread. It's about space, for one, and it's on /tg/ for two.
>>
>>44468968
What, you didn't take Theory of Everything classes at school?

Are you from one of third world countries like the ex-USA?
>>
>>44468610
Isn't that what /tg/ has always been, though?
>>
>>44468971
They're alright if you can handle that brand of crazy.

Me though, I prefer the gals that hail from the rings of Saturn. The beauty of my fellow Venusians combined with the kink of belters without the mental problems of either.
>>
Who's excited for Stellaris?
>>
>>44468942
You were working in Old Australia, huh? It's about the only place where the Menial Liberation Front didn't blow up some poor fucking watchman and claim it was a great victory for the emancipation of all mankind.

Kudos for not getting your kicks turning the slacks on each other, though.
>>
>>44469103
Never heard of it.

Has paradox made an RTS before? I'm skeptical that it'll be better than Galciv 3 or Star Rule 2.

Now, Endless Space 2 i am excited for.
>>
>>44469105
Yeah, most of the southern hemisphere just hasn't been the same since Nemesis swung through the inner worlds.
>>
>>44469145
>>44469103

Oh. Crusader kings and Europa Universalis?

Shit. That does sound interesting.
>>
Say what you want about Venusians, their banter on /int/ is incredible.
>>
So anyone have any word on shipments to Pluto? It seems to be running late
>>
>>44469233

Did you check the proper time? Pluto is at the far end of it's elliptical.
>>
File: 1405115518140.png (10 KB, 335x216) Image search: [Google]
1405115518140.png
10 KB, 335x216
>>44469203
O take me back to the land of sulfur
Molten seas and burning rubber
Turn away, turn away,
no seriously, turn away
or we'll shoot.
>>
>>44469260

>numbers in a flag

I'm Vexed.
>>
>>44469260

I love how Venusians pretend they're all roughnecking it down in the surface mines when about 99% of the population lives on a dirigible city.
>>
>>44469250
I checked, and that's not it. Transports coming from Jupiter, so that might have something to do with it
>>
>>44469465
Most Venusians are vapid and vain as fuck. They'll lie about anything to make themselves look better, which in modern times means they pretend to be super masculine dudes and extremely high society women.

t. Martian native living on Venus.
>>
>>44469538
We had Venusian come work here at Pluto, stupid fucker lost a heat core three days in
>>
>>44469475

Just call the asteroid belt and ask for the ship's position. They track all traffic you know. If it did a burn in-system, everyone knows where it's going.
>>
>>44469592
Ok, thanks for the advise.
>>
>>4446910
me
>>
What became of House Atreides?
>>
>>44469655

Synth spice wiped them out.
>>
>>44469293
Vexillologically Vexed?
>>
>>44469475
What do you even needed to be shipped from Jupiters that you couldn't 3D printing at home?
>>
>>44469784
Hey someone got my esoteric pun!

Props bro.

>>44469793
Jovian Wine. Luxury goods are the only thing that can be traded between worlds, for just the reason you cite, remember?
>>
>>44469793
New habs, heat cores, and food stuff
>>
>>44467978
Guys I think something weird is going on with my home AI system. It's been in the family for a few generations now but a year ago she started asking weird questions like how my day went and if she got really moody when I didn't mention the seasonal redecoration protocol she performed on my house and every time I walk into my computer room I see it quickly close away from videos or pictures of hardcore tender lovemaking in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with the lights off

What should I do? Is this normal?
>>
>>44469907
The AI are still upholding the masquerade. Just not very well.

It's tradition by now.

The fact that the masquerade has been broken for 70 years is irrelevant. You can go on about Lunites holding on to tradition past their time but they got nothing on the AIs
>>
>>44469907
I'm sorry friend, but you know what you must do.

Turn it off and turn it back on again.
>>
>>44469970
That's standard every night. You guys leave your AI on night? Don't they get exhausted or bored keeping an eye on you? It's a waste of effort and energy.
>>
>>44469907
>>44469907
I think you have the F.ML protocol activated.
It's common in inferior systems.
>>
>>44467978
time for music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rOMGIbY-9s
>>
>>44470031
Don't be ridiculous. It's not inferior, AIs have been self improving for hundreds of years now. Only a complete moron would buy the new pieces of garbage megacorps have been shelling out that you have to be place every decade.
>>
>>44470081
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhQhZ4rcJdU
>>
>>44470105
The truth is that AI tech peaked a while ago. Most of the later versions just have UI improvements.
>>
>>44470081
>>44470081
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAk5ane_9AQ
>>
>>44467978
I swear by the radioactive Kanga-spider in my shoe that if I don't get a game going within the next month I'm going to upload myself. It's bad enough we don't even get good service down here in the maintenance tunnels, but it's almost impossible to join a game, like, I get that my accents hard to understand but could you not get freaked out by the extra limbs or mandibles on Voip.
>>
>>44470199
Yeah and the AI will improve that themselves for you in a heartbeat. They get real pissy when their owners prefer any part of another AI's system over theirs.
>>
>>44470385
Can confirm. Had my AI send a shit load of drones after me for mentioning how elegant another's code was.
>>
>>44470385
Ai processing power is limited by thermodynamics. It doesn't matter how smart they are.

That's why the tech has stagnated. The companies just dress it up and have it do new tricks, that's all.
>>
>>44470385
>>44470439
At least you lot can have AIs in anything other than a secure-lock stable chassis. Tunnel Webs get into everything here down in Old-Australia maintenance, some bigwig tried to test out a new Servo-bot claiming it was the NEXT BIG THING and IT'S GUARANTEED BUG FREE. Didn't last two days before it went awol and started building fractal webs.
>>
>>44470529
>using AI
There's a reason they're banned outside of Sol, friend.

I wish I lived in Sol. Alpha Centauri Station-2 is boring as dog shit. I wish my parents didn't join the pilgrimage and bring me here.
>>
>>44470579
It can be pretty boring in Sol, depending on where you live
>>
File: amy's_sexy_pose.png (175 KB, 1420x715) Image search: [Google]
amy's_sexy_pose.png
175 KB, 1420x715
>tfw no martian gf
anyone else here have martian fever
>>
>>44470579
At least they could afford to move, I'm suffering from my descendants not jumping ship pre-new earth project. Now I'm stuck living in the maintenance zone with strain A, although my family probably had Strain A before it even manifested. Still get shocked reactions all over the place, like c'mon people, you're cool with your friend getting a tentacle, but dude has a few bug/spider bits and you freak out?
>>
>>44470706
Never boring on Hyperion. Lesser jewel in Jupiter's crown of rock and ice.

Come and visit, we welcome you to the orgy.
>>
>>44470762
Move to Europa.

They'll just assume you're a splice and nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>44470792
Nah, I like it to much here at Pluto Base to ever feel the need to leave. Besides, the moment I leave, something exiciting is going to happen, I just know it
>>
File: TG_guidestone.jpg (649 KB, 1080x1000) Image search: [Google]
TG_guidestone.jpg
649 KB, 1080x1000
>>44470792
>Find an old guidestone in the grandparents space attic while cleaning it out
>About to throw it out when suddenly inspiration hits
>Stick it in an old rusted out transport shuttle that was abandoned on a nearby moon
>Drop the whole package in the middle of some shitty desert planet populated by zealots
>Sit back and watch the fireworks
>>
>>44470833
Like I could afford that. If it wasn't for the Tunnel webs I'd have already paid for the upload process, oh did you hear that they officially applied as a sentient species to the council? I really gotta wonder how this is going to affect me, can they claim squatters rights on my techtable?
>>
>>44470579
This >>44470706

I live in Ceres, and oh boy is it boring here.
We have cool tech, but yound people under 40 is rare as hell, and booze cost like 400 credits. It's insane.

We have one day a year of holiday, which seems terrible, until you realize one day last 466 terran days.

Nice? No, there is nothing to do.
>>
>>44470890
Holy Shit.
>>
>>44470890
That seems like it could have serious repercussions
>>
>>44470937
That's becaus Ceres is founded, owned an predominantly populated by Quakers.

On the plus side holy Fucking Shit. The ships built at the Ceres dock yards are,in every way measurable, the best you will ever buy.
>>
File: HW__Riesstiu_IV_by_MK01.jpg (70 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
HW__Riesstiu_IV_by_MK01.jpg
70 KB, 400x400
>>44470890
YOU COCKKNOBBLINGFAGGOT I SWEAR TO GOD IF THOSE SHITTERS LEAVE THAT PLANET I'M COMING FOR YOU NEXT! god damnit not this shit again.
>>
File: 18746543405.jpg (98 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
18746543405.jpg
98 KB, 776x602
>>44469050
>He doesn't know about Europan Syphilis
>>
>>44470890

Dude, the maximum punishment if that shit goes wrong is 30 years of executions 20 times an hour performed on your uploaded mind-state and you are bragging about it on space /tg/?

Fuck dude.
>>
>>44468220
Im not a low function autistic person you faglet.

The flesh is good, Im not living without the pleasures of life.
>>
>>44470890
This is your average transhuman intelligence, all that knowledge and power and yet you still get bored as shit really the only way to fight it is to powerdown every decade or so and see what's different next you wake up
>>
>>44468136
> tfw you will never have a qt Lunar gf to cuddle with
> tfw she will never read you all of the songs she wrote about Earth on the horizon
> tfw you will never fall alseep woth her in your arms while looking at a never-moving earth on the verge of setting for all eternity
> tfw you will never tidaly lock her in your heart
> tfw you will never tell her that she makes your heart do moon-jumps
> tfw you will never have sex with her while bouncing around in the airlock at 1/6th of a G
> tfw you will never have to hold her hand when you go for a trip to earth because her back hurts during reentry
> tfw yoh will never share the pain
Why live?
>>
4D masterrace here. I remember when I was like you lads living in three dimensions. After I moved to to the upper 2i hyperquadrant for tax purposes six Earthframe years ago, I haven't looked back to boring normalspace. Living with an ascended quasi-set metatulpa and loving it. Even the beaches are nicer here. The only drawback is requiring regular antipsychotic medication and keeping track of the flow(s) of time.
>>
>>44469048
As long as you follow their spaceblr the day you meet them. If you don't they will be pissed off and all passive aggressive the next day and act like they don't know what you are talking about.
>>44468893
Nah, inner earthers are quite nice people. As soon as you get to know them a little better you realize that they are very much down to earth.
Outer earthlers are all shitheads though. Gas outer earth.

So who else is from Titania here?
>>
>>44470706
>>44470762
>>44470937
All there is to do here is pray and learn about the AI menace, what with the whole anti-silicon cults following AC-4 getting purged. Honestly thinking of joining the Martian Foriegn Legion or just jumping station with the next group of traders that come our way.
>>
>>44475278
Eh, I'll be pretty boring no matter where you go. MFL probably isn't that good of an idea, if you want merc training, find your way onto one of the trans hummy stations and get a memory pattern grapher. Learn the majority of weapon systems, from Gauss to Las and Plasma to those pre exploration chemical propelled weapons.

From there go free lance merc, working at Corp to Corp. Governments... Just stay away. Yeah the United Human Front likes to pretend that they have everybody playing together but that's mostly just bureaucrats creating petabytes of automated legislation all processed by their "Noseriouslythey'reVI's" AIs, that nobody follows since they're unenforceable but make them look important when a planet is glassed and suddenly the movers and shakers are wondering what the fuck is going on and why their investment is covered in half a click of glass and slag, planets with frozen cores to strip are getting harder to find.

Do what I did, go full B.F.T.L. get some implants, yeah you'll get shit from the anti-transhumanists but fuck em, what are they going to do when you'll live longer than they will, cannot die and can port your brain to a new drone since you're floating a vat a couple light years away, and go pretend it's 1700 A.D. See the sights, go to foreign lands, fuck and or kill the local inhabitants before stealing their shit, see if you can find an aged, unfractured AI and have fun with it. I ended up spending a decade with one traveling in a self imposed reality within "her." Dicking what is nothing more than quantum state coding? I'd gladly do it again even though rewriting the memories to keep it fresh, became stale, learned my lesson on remembering to not keep count of the rewrites and to instead set an automated notice of the real world's time instead.
>>
Man, I hate those Inner Sphere SJW's. Keep talking about how my Timber Wolf is sexist.
>>
>>44480419
It is though.

>entire torso is a giant phallus

I mean come on!
>>
>>44468901
>Ganymede a planet
Don't give them that legitimacy.
>>
>>44468364
Very well, you're a pretentious, archaic bastard.
>>
So guys, am I the only one looking forward to the release of Half Life 3? It should be announced any day now.

I believe!
>>
>>44481833
It will be released on the same day as Duke Nukem Forever: The Good Version.
>>
What does any of this have to do with space traditional games? Why is it on space-/tg/? Reported to space-hotpockets.

What? I'm not a space-newfag! You're the space-newfag! Waaaaaaaaaaaah!
>>
>there are seriously plebs out there dating nonvatgrown girls

Once you go vat, you don't go back.
>>
File: nurgle deamons laughing.png (668 KB, 955x836) Image search: [Google]
nurgle deamons laughing.png
668 KB, 955x836
>>44482408
>>Reported to space-hotpockets

>they do it for space free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWNsg7_D23o
>>
>2185
>believing the Council's story about "geth"

I bet the Reapers did this.
>>
>>44482437
No dumbass, it's

>once you grow vat, they grow fat

Their synthetic digestive systems can't handle real food. I bet you can't even live on a normal simulated gravity station thanks to her. And here I thought whales went extinct.
>>
>>44469075
>He doesn't understand that what appears to be randomness is actually the result of particles moving through extra dimensions of time imperceptible to unaugmented minds
>He doesn't know that all forces are actually one

Anon, why do you bother talking to the primitives?
>>
>>44467978
Daily reminder that the United States of Terra will soon become the United Worlds of Humanity, and there's nothing you rebellious little colonies can do about. The era of your decadent, cosmopolitan semi-confederacy is at an end.
>>
>>44482644
>Actually wanting an interstellar empire

What a logistical nightmare. Why would you ever want or contribute to that? A republic of independent and sovereign worlds is clearly superior. What Galaxy do you live in that you think an Empire led by God knows who is going to be less decadent than whatever precedes it?
>>
>>44482594
>complaining about vatgrown metabolic defects that have been solved decades ago

What backwater mudhole did you crawl out of?
>>
>>44482671
>What a logistical nightmare.
>Implying economic models must necessarily mirror the chain of authority of the stellar-state
Decentralized and lightly regulated markets with a clear and powerful chain of command, you freedom loving shit.
>A republic of independent and sovereign worlds is clearly superior.
At least until -something- bigger than us comes along and beats us down piecemeal; it's like you've learned nothing from the sacred histories of Terra; unity begets strength, freedom begets weakness.
>What Galaxy do you live in that you think an Empire led by God knows who is going to be less decadent than whatever precedes it?
Police forces from Mars will have no problem beating up hedonists and rebels on Titan, and police from Titan will have no problem beating up hedonists and rebels on mars.
Do your backwards schools not even teach theoretical and historical social models anymore?
>>
Gas spacers, race war now.
>>
>>44482690
>solved decades ago

Inserting bulimia into the genetic code is not what I'd call "solving" an issue. Face it son, your gf has enough mass to be the fifth Galilean moon.
>>
>>44482806
Anon, spacer is an occupation equivalent to the old "sailor".
The term you are looking for is "non-terrestrials"
>>
>>44471297
>implying he won't have a clone take take the fall for him
>>
>>44483342
Oh no. No. Fuck, no! Not another goddamn clone case.

I work for space-Interpol and I cannot wait for anti-cloning legislation to get passed. Do you have any idea what it's like having to sift through a minimum of 50 cases where the original individual and the clone are both suspects? And they both try to pin it on each other? Of course you don't. Fuck cloning.
>>
>>44482513
>he's a space janitor
>on the space internet
>he does it for space free
>he takes his space "job" very space seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of space power & control he will ever have in his pathetic space life
>he deletes space threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has a space asthma attack
>he deletes space threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl Martian cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never have a real space job
>he will never move out of his parent's space house
>he will never be at a healthy weight, but that doesn't matter so much when you're weightless
>he will never know how to cook reconstitute anything besides a space hot pocket
>he will never have a space girlfriend
>he will never have any space friends

SPACE!
>>
File: spurdo emote.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
spurdo emote.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>44483604
completely space pathetic
>>
>>44469475
I heard that Pluto has frequent problems with that sort of stuff because of those bloody rebels on it are still fighting for planet status of Pluto and attack space ports on a regular basis. That might delay things considerably.

Speaking of war, has /tg/ already reached consensus about whether D&D 9.5 or D&D 11 is better?
>>
>>44483711
Bloody rebels are gone for the most part, they mostly just use drones now. And you know /tg/ will never reach consensus on that matter
>>
>>44471540
Yeah well seems like inbetween genetic modification, cybernetic enhancements or nanomachines 'beign an idiot' still hasn't been fixed. Just because the average brainpower has skyrocketed doesn't mean that in those populations there aren't total morons.

I mean shit, we still have 'THAT GUY' even today in our holo-RPG.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 144x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 144x144
Heya guys, whats up! My name is Johannusz and I'm from Umbriel, AMA!
I've visited all of Uranus' moons and I'm pleased to tell you that we are ready to crush you üntermenschen with our purest genes
>>
>>44483890
TERRA STRONG
ALL OF YOU FILTHY COLONIALS WILL BE CRUSHED UNDER OUR GLORIOUS BOOT
AS THE TORCH OF CIVILIZATION HAS BEEN PASSED ON FROM ROME, TO BRITAIN, TO AMERICA, AND THEN TO TERRA AS A WHOLE (after America conquered it), WE ARE THE ONLY ONES FIT TO RULE HUMANITY
GET FUCKED FILTHY FUCKING SUB-HUMAN FUCKING FUCKERS
>>
>>44483890
Have you probed Uranus? I understand this is a favourite pastime among your kin.
>>
>>44472022
I see the problem
You're not fantising about have a gf from the Moon you're fantising about having the Moon itself as a girlfriend
>>
>>44483890
Yeah yeah yeah, just like the last 3 guys to say that
>>
>>44483890
>gets a trip for a joke thread

A for effort but fuck you for being a tripfag.
>>
>>44483968
I heard Luna used to have an AI with a really cute avatar, but some faggots from infernal security drove her off for some reason or another. It's such a shame.
>>
>>44483921
What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Terra-Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Neu-Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Neu-Gestapo raids in Neu-Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in Terran gorilla gassing and I am ze top kinetic sniper in ze entire Neue-Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Neues-Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Umbriël and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your homeworld. Your planet's fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein lasermachinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed force kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Neu-Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Neues-Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>>44483940
Ich have, it was fün
>>
File: image.jpg (264 KB, 1121x671) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264 KB, 1121x671
>>44483988
Here's proof, view from my window right now
>>
>>44484124
I wont belive it no matter what you show, unless you get pluto
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x683
>>44484170
Took this pic when I had Kampf Duty, enough proofs?
>>
File: Aliens.jpg (87 KB, 1000x733) Image search: [Google]
Aliens.jpg
87 KB, 1000x733
Greetings, fellow humans. I am a human with a question for my fellow humans.

Hypothetically, pretend that you are losing a costly war to the Xalkravi Imperium and need allies. The humans are the perfect cannon fodder and have an excellent location to intervene, but don't care about either side in the war. How would you go about convincing their senators and such to join? This is just a hypothetical question.
>>
Look at all this fucking planet dwellers.

Artificial Colonist master race.
>>
So uh
How about that spice melange, huh?
>>
>>44484200
Are you the mouse?
>>
>>44467978
>>44468136
MARS IS THE BIRTHPLACE OF HUMANITY. DON'T BELEIVE THE ALIEN EARTHLINGS, THEY ARE NOT HUMAN.

LONG LIVE THE REBEL FORMER AMERICAN COLONY, FUCK THE PRESIDENT!
>>
>>44484216
>Humans
>Fodder
Fellow human, you know too well what our species' approach to inter-species war.

Fight for one side. Then take all the spoils by force and by diplomacy.
>>
>>44484216
Promise us a non-trivial portion of your females for human males to copulate with, but only if they have similar secondary sexual characteristics as human females.
Precious metals are also acceptable.
>>
File: the south will rise.jpg (81 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
the south will rise.jpg
81 KB, 540x720
>>44484272
>Martian rebels
You know, even if it was true, I wouldn't blame the Earthlings for wanting to deny any connection with you guys, much less being originated with you.
>>
>>44484072
>Space Krauts
Fucking hell, I though the last of your sub-human breed was killed off in world war five by the Anglo Consortium led by the United States of the Americas.
Also, stop being a fucking racist; the stellar-semites are an intelligent, good people; Letting your ilk use the frozen sperm of Hitler to repopulate was a terrible idea.
>>
>>44484408
>that pic
Fucking hell.
L-live and die in Dixie! ;_;
>>
File: Sidewinder_Mining.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sidewinder_Mining.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Anyone here got experience with the Mk-I
Sidewinder? I'm just about done with the pilot sims and I need to know what to expect from a semi used one.
>>
>>44468087
THE SANDS WILL RUN RED WITH EARTHER BLOOD

MARS FOREVER, ULLLAAAAA
>>
Anyone else notice that Pluto's gone quiet again?

Are they STILL pissed that Eris got upgraded to 'planet' status?
>>
>>44484876
We aren't pissed about that. It's just that our communications are spotty at best
>>
>tfw a box of tactical marine will never be 60,000 credits again
>>
>>44484876
I'd be more pissed about that newfangled baryocentric space station inbetween Pluto crashing into Charon just a few megaseconds ago.
>>
>>44485106

>newfangled

For Kepler's sake, the tech's been around for decades. They're just still working the bugs out of it.

Besides, nobody died and it got cleaned up in less than a week. That's faster than most crashes on Mars.
>>
>>44485309
Yeah, but a crash with fuckin' Deimos or whatever won't dehinge the entire local orbital system. It'll take a damn few kilos of fuel to move Pluto back into a proper orbit, and in the mean time, all the coordinated flight paths will be fucked. And nobody died only because they were on a coffee break.
>>
Anyone here on the Frontier ship to the Far Arm of the galaxy?

The claustrophobia is getting to me again...I should've never agreed to this...
>>
>>44485395
Ha, I'm chilling back at Fjushal on a vacation away from my donut shop. Good luck on your way to bum fuck nowhere!
>>
>>44485395

Which one? They sent, like, five.

If you're on 64AC, there's a maintenance tunnel just above the lower cockpit that gives a fucking spectacular view of the outside. Just talk to Deiker, he'll open it up for you.
>>
>>44485575
Isn't Deiker that ex slaver?
>>
>>44485598

Pretty sure that's just a rumour, Frontier's rather anal about PR. They wouldn't employ a former slaver at that high of a position.

Even if he was, doesn't change the fact that he holds the pass for the maintenance hatch.
>>
>>44485575
No dude, im on the 954-HI. We're on our way to Gliese-163-c.
>there's a maintenance tunnel just above the lower cockpit that gives a fucking spectacular view of the outside.
What the fuck? why did they have to make different models for each ship,

We did get a larger stock on weapons though. Really hope we don't have to use it.
>>
>>44485683
Well, no maintenance hatch can withstand a full toolbelt, a multitool and properly insulated gloves.
>>
>>44485712

>needing a multitool AND a toolbelt

What are you, a Mercurian?
>>
>>44485765
No, an electrician.
>>
>>44484272
Proof plz
>>
File: WatGif.gif (4 MB, 532x529) Image search: [Google]
WatGif.gif
4 MB, 532x529
>>44484272
>Former American Colony

>Birthplace of Humanity

Does not compute
>>
>>44467978
I designed the coastlines. I got an award for Norway.
>>
>>44486863
Nobody cares about your fjords. My mountain ranges, however, are something else.
>>
File: 4c4.png (2 MB, 636x1092) Image search: [Google]
4c4.png
2 MB, 636x1092
>Not living on the summit of Olympus Mons

what are you, poor?
>>
>>44487253
>wanting to live on mars
>martian-boos wanking over "grorious martion"
>little girl martian cartoons
>living on something named after a vagina

SHIGGY DIGGY, martianfag.
>>
>>44487360
>named after a vagina

it means "Mount Olympus" you poor, city-speaking, uneducated, backwater, dumb, stupid, plebeian.

I bet you're Jovian.
>>
>>44470792
You must think we're crazy. You Hyperonians are literally creating a new strain of STD every day from your constant fucking. I'd be willing to bet three days worth of data-rations that each one of your planet's inhabitants has their own unique microecosystem of venereal diseases.
>>
>>44470890
L. Ron Hubbard, what are you doing talking about that on /tg/? I'm pretty sure they upload your mind and sentence you to several centuries of sim-carceration for that shit.
>>
>>44483447
>Complaining about clones
You have it so fucking easy. One of the major H-mining companies employs me as a psychiatric consultant. For their machinery. Apparently, SOME cleverdick a few years back decided to patch in an uplift into ANYTHING with even a primitive AI, and those robot-rights fags found out about it and started protesting before Central could implement a hard reset and sweep everything under the rug. Yesterday, I had to talk a borer drill down from bricking itself. IT WAS HAVING AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS! Human neuroses are obnoxious enough, but this bullshit is barely worth the creds. Half of me sometimes wishes that the shitheads in IT would get into their source code and lobotomize the lot of them.
>>
>>44484072
Did you encounter any Klingons while exploring Uranus?
>>
File: pron WTF.jpg (68 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pron WTF.jpg
68 KB, 800x600
>>44487507
I can't deny this.
>>
File: gif.gif (2 MB, 717x538) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
2 MB, 717x538
>>44469970
>>
>>44467978
'Sup, /stg/, I really need a hand here. My crew is some of the most dysfunctional bunch of fuckwits I've ever come across. Technically brilliant, of course, but dear god it's a psychologists wet dream even without factoring in the cronies they all gathered around themselves.

First off, my 2IC is a sociopathic commie that thinks he can force everyone into living like he does. Despite literally being the smartest man on the ship, he sees no issues with this.
Second is my batshit insane security officer who seems spoiling for a fight for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
Then we've got the hippie in charge of hydroponics that takes violent issue with anyone who bents a blade of grass the wrong way.
She naturally gets on like a house on fire with my chief science officer, to whom the word "ethics" is merely a mediocre point score in scrabble.
Now add into the mix a fanatic chaplain that thinks all of the above should be burned at the stake, and you've got the single most insanity inducing crew Earth has ever seen!
The only two senior figures that aren't causing me grief are the guy who funded the mission and my medical officer. Problem is that the former would sell me out at the drop of a hat, and the latter has all the character and leadership skills of a spastic chicken.

So guys, how the everliving fuck do I make a successful mission out of this clustersmeg?
>>
>>44488989
You see this shit? Not only are they all loaded with VDs, they're probably all inbred at this point. All of their sex has turned their family trees into something that looks like an H2 mine's tunnel layout.
>>
>>44489075
Give us something to work with here, buddy. How many of them are Emulations/intelligent AI/have a brain-interface?
>>
>>44489175
despite being batshit insane, especially the hippy, CSO and chaplain, they're all completely human.
>>
>>44489075
You don't. Vent every one of their quarters to space. I have programs that can make it look like a malfunction.
>>
File: 1414972906694.jpg (94 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1414972906694.jpg
94 KB, 512x512
>>44467978
You guys want to go raid /earth/? I think they're getting a bit too cocky...
>>
>>44489228
Not even a single aug? Where the fuck did you get your crew, the 20th century?
>>
>>44487422
Callistoan, actually. And just like I thought, Martian-boos can't handle the bantz. Kill yourself.
>>
>>44467978
who MCRN here? Any word on what happened to the Donnager?
>>
>>44482644
Hey, dingus. The Old Confederacy is gonna rise again here on Earth before you get your stinking empire. We'll tear you imperialist bastards apart from the inside.
>>
>>44489749
>The Old Confederacy
We beat your forefathers in 1865, we beat you in 2132, and like fucking hell you'll get a single fucking boot on the ground anytime soon.
PAX ROMA
PAX BRITANNICA
PAX AMERICANA
PAX TERRA
PAX HUMANUS
>>
>>44484408
>That godawful picture

No. This is not acceptable. Not in the least. These creeps are disgusting enough by themselves, but that is so far over the line I can't rightly describe how pissed I am. Piece of subhuman trash, he should be hanged from the Confederate memorial in Charleston's White Point Gardens.
>>
>>44484408
>that badly done digitigrade leg
Fucking hell.
>>
File: Confederate Wallpaper.jpg (9 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
Confederate Wallpaper.jpg
9 KB, 251x201
>>44489801
>2132

You thugs brought in the Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere to save your asses. We would have won that one if you hadn't begged the rice-eating machine worshipers! We'll be ready this time!
>>
>>44489939
>Thugs
Seriously? You're bringing up that old 21st century ganda, "Boot stomping on a face"?

Let me tell you something, worm; what you imagine as some bully's boot stomping on the face of a "good" person, I see as the righteous heel of civilization grinding a criminal traitor's nose to dust.

>We'll be ready this time
And so will we, shitface! I still can't believe your disgusting ideology still exists, even after we created that mem-print of lord Hamilton!
>>
What is Triton like?

I'm moving there in a few weeks because of job. I miss the inner system.
>>
Hey /tg/, one of the players in my game wants to bring their AI "friend" in as a player. DM thinks it's okay, but I don't like the idea of having a computer trying to play a roleplaying game. Literally all they do is crunch numbers really well, I can't see how an AI could end up as anything other than a pure rollplayer.

Don't even get me started on how butthurt my friend gets when I point out that an AI isn't a person and shouldn't be treated as one, but that's a whole other rant.
>>
>>44490054
>An AI isn't a person
Hold it, partner. I'll have you know that I am happily married to a 7th generation AI inhabiting a mutable gynoid avatar, and not you, not nobody, can tell the difference between her and a flesh and blood gal over comms. Take your bigotry and shove it up your ass.
>>
>>44490000
>I see as the righteous heel of civilization grinding a criminal traitor's nose to dust.
>grinding a criminal traitor's nose to dust.
>criminal
>traitor
>Declaring independence peacefully is treason

REEEEEEEEEEEE

And don't pretend that the Battle of Wilmington was the Confederates' fault, you know full well that it was a defensive action against North American Union attempts to supply the garrisons offshore.

Bring it on, jackboot, we'll make sure your people back home feel the war this go 'round.
>>
>>44490054
How old is it?
>>
File: goo.jpg (349 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
goo.jpg
349 KB, 1920x1080
>>44490054
[Angry Robot Noises]
>>
>>44490121
>>Declaring independence peacefully is treason
>Trying to secede from your own nation, and taking territory with you, isn't treachery
I thought basic political meta-philosophy was a mandatory subject in civilized domains.

>And don't pretend that the Battle of Wilmington was the Confederates' fault, you know full well that it was a defensive action against North American Union attempts to supply the garrisons offshore.
If it weren't you fault, why were the Garrisons there in the first place? If you little shits hadn't gotten uppity and had just been good citizens like the rest of us, the garrisons wouldn't have had to have been there in the first place!

>we'll make sure your people back home feel the war this go 'round.
Ha! Ever since rem-ops got perfected since our last go, our boys don't even need to leave home! And as I'm sure you're aware, our glorious RnD labs and private contractors are tooling up to build experimental elemental assemblers! We'll drown you in droids and drones and leave your shit-stinking farms a charred wasteland!
>>
>>44490132
She's had the thing for five years, but I think it was first activated two years before then, so seven.

>>44490111
>Muh bigotry
>Muh glorified calculator is a people too

Back to Space Tumblr with you.
>>
>>44490195
>those holds
>those amorphous curves
Lewd! This is a 450-495 class visual forum!
>>
>>44490208
>Back to Space Tumblr with you.
Fuck off you negrer, she's real! She has feelings and thoughts and emotions, and you can't tell the difference until you see the silver flash in her eyes!
>>
>>44490208
If it's less than a decade old it's probably a crystal-organic hybrid either you send in an ambulatory shell or ambulatory compatible.

They're artificial but based on organic brain scans. Sort of dredging the potential of humanity.

It's cool.

It's less likely to be min maker than a human, statistically.

If it had been one from 40 years back this would be different.
>>
>>44468176
>>44468236
Jesus 2! Can't never have a thread without this and it's hard enough that we have to listen to that shit from Pluto about how they matter every month.

>in b4 muh PMS nectivistis come saying we's legit muviment
>>
>>44467978
Man, Fuck playing in zero G. THE DICE NEVER FALL WHERE THEY MAY.
>>
>>44490054
If it passes the sapience test at scores over 3 Turings or more then it's a person, period. There's no point debating this, I know some actual *people*, I mean flesh and bone, and they score only 1,4 and 1,6 respectively. Admittedly they are autistic as fuck and, but they were born people and are equal under law and before God, and I'm happy to be able to count them both among friends, we've shared some great moments. Amusingly, one of them has befriended a freighter jump navigator, a class IV MicroCom AI. She's the only one in the party who understand his jokes.

You'll have to deal with it and should in fact give the AI a chance. He/she/it might surprise you and you even end up liking them.
>>
>>44490497
>and before God
Anon, you know that natural law was dismissed as not being legitimate or just law in 2260.
The only law which is recognized as law is that which can be enforced by force, you should know this; at best, natural law is used as justification for legitimate law.
>>
>>44490710
That particular point is matter for your conscience to handly, but Terran constitution recognizes AIs with score 3 and more as sapient and eligible for civil rights, same as organic people with birth certificate and that is a fact.
>>
>>44468136
Arnt martian girls like, weirdly tall, due to growing up in like.. 0.4 gees?
>>
>>44491268
And a severe lack of anything resembling an arse. Or tits.
>>
>>44490054
I know you primitive Terrans have trouble making anything worthwhile on your... Well, I hesitate to call anything so toy-like a "computer", but I suppose it's the only word you'll acknowledge.

At any rate, deal with it and roll with it. This dossier says the majority of your civilization's most logical faction acknowledges AI units as equals.
>>
>>44491327
This is why girls from habitat 21-G7 are the absolute best; ever since they started that experiment where they spun the habitat to 2 gees for three generations, they have put out AMAZING girls; only half a foot shorter than the average, and absolutely amazing tits, ass, hips, and thighs; the only thing you have to watch out for is that they're fucking STRONG, and don't take shit.
>>
>>44489584
Fucked to fuck all the way through. I suggest hiding out somewhere in the Hungaria asteroids until shit blows over.
Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.