[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to play a class that uses charisma as it's primary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>want to play a class that uses charisma as it's primary stat
>don't want to play the party face

Help.
>>
Just convince the barbarian that he is literally a god.
>>
Play a class that doesn't use charisma then?
>>
You're fuck ugly, got a grating personality and you're not much for conversation.

But when you speak, people *listen.*
>>
Just avoid the specific face skills, and pray someone else picks a Cha class.
>>
Pretend you want to but make your character REALLY BAD at it.

Let the rest of the party decide you can't talk for them anymore.
>>
>>44437527
You could have your character aggressively disagree with the rest of the party on so many things that they don't want your character to represent them, no matter how silver-tongued he or she is. The trick, I suppose, is agreeing enough to still actually be in the party.
>>
>>44437527
>want to play a class based on force of personality and/or personal attractiveness
>don't want to interact with npcs

you are the cancer
>>
>Never play characters with high CHA
>Always end up being the party leader due to strength of character, virtue, and purpose
Help, I can't stop playing valorous knights
>>
>>44437527
Tiefling sorcerer.
>>
>>44437527
I'm playing a sorcerer in DnD 5e who had the highest charisma of the group and I'm not party face.
How I run it is that she is super shy and doesn't like talking to people. When she does talk, people like her, but she doesn't do it often enough to be the face of the party
>>
>>44437914
I just want to play a blasty sorcerer why you gotta be so rude
>>
>>44437527
So focus on intimidate and don't even bother with bluff/deception or persuasion.
>>
>>44437978
Not that guy but; go play a blasty sorcerer. You don't need to go running around asking for validation on the internet to do it. Also running around asking for validation on the internet often does not go well any ways...
>>
>>44437954
>tfw you were the party face when you were part troll and smelled like one too

Apparently being two heads taller than everyone else makes you the man to listen to, despite having a CHA of 5.
>>
Max intimidate and Perform: Song. You are now a Sorcerer Overlord. Enjoy.
>>
Let someone else use your charisma score for all the face rolls.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.