[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penal Regiment /tg/: Pack your things and get ready for space
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7
File: 1447767868789.jpg (69 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1447767868789.jpg
69 KB, 800x600
Alright this thread is to pack up things before having the regiment depart to Somerius.

So. We've hit the traitors good, hand the surviving ones to the arbites for their execution good job everyone, we've recieved word though. Vacation's over, Say goodbye to Praetoria because we're going after Amelia on Somerius.
>>
>>44431208
I DON'T HEAR ANY THANK YOU ANNA!
>>
>>44431264
Thank you, milady! *whispers* please don't be angry, milady...
>>
>>44431264
>Crosses arms and smiles.
Thank you, ma'am.
>>
>>44431208
>stops laughing
>gets back on his knees
>downs his amasec flask in one go
Oh I get you Gaurun, old pal, I get you now.

>>44431264
What, do you want a cake with a fucking lho-stick on it?
>>
>>44431249
>gets really close to Anna
>drenched in blood, guts and brain matter
He put ME as the heir to house Matthias and for an inquisitorial promotion. Do you have any idea how much paperwork that is? A LOT!!! And since he's dead I can't say no. Dammit all.
>>
>>44431311
Hey that's not bad.
Look it was me to find the skank bitch, blowing up my lungs in the process so say thanks and shush.
>>44431287
>>44431290
Your mistress is very pleased.
>>
>>44431346
>grabs him and kisses him
Yeah and it is sexy too. And the whole drenched in blood appearance is as-well. Problems?
>>
>>44431348
M-mistr... MISTRESS?! *paralyzes in fear*
>>
>>44431346
Calm down, Lieut', I'm the one doing paperwork here.

>>44431348
Well then you'll need to get yourself your own damn cake but have a lho-stick
>passes a rather crumpled packed with a few lho sticks in it

>>44431379
Oh boy I'm interrupting something weird.
>lights a lho stick himself
>>
>Camera Servo Skull hovers in place while OBJ sprints round the battle field and back to the Servo Skull
"BRO TIP! Never leave any survivors!"
>Grabs a handful of grenades about 5 and throws them towards the rebels bodies.
>Looks at camera.
"Gotta get dat Boom Boom Pow"
>Thrust vigorously during this.
>>
>>44431400
>takes a stick during the kiss and gestures a vague thumb up toward Ruh
>>
>>44431379
Yes, there is some. Right now the biggest is that some of this blood is mine.
>kisses her back
>whispers in her ear
If I wasn't in crippling pain I'd so be doing you right now.

>>44431400
Not this paperwork I'm going to be stuck doing it...
>>
Alright men, begin packing up your things, we're going back to our old ship so I get everyone gets his own quarters. For the newcomers we've just... fred like about 50% of the quarters by doing this clean-up against the traitors, so yeah, pick the one you like most.

Given that Interrogator Wellesley is to not be disturbed right now, and most of the chain of command is missing, into inquisitorial training or simply drunk at some alleyway I do believe the inquisitorial agents Greely and Anna borgia will be giving the orders around for the time being.
>>
>>44431487
I'm not dead yet delta. I'm apparently the only officer here.. again.
>>
>>44431480
>giggles
Oh. OH! Eheheh, come on then, I'll kick so guard ass until we find you a medic- Wait goddamn you are the medic.
This is weird.
>>44431487
Sweet!
>>
>>44431487
>>44431388
>still not moving
>is not breathing
>falls over
>>
>>44431533
But you need rest and you know it, Greely and Anna will be relieving you of your duties until you're ready to pack a punch again.
>>
>>44431487
>talking with the lho stick in his mouth
Can I get a quarter close to the navigator's? Or do we just call dibs?

>>44431565
>slaps him awake
Hey man, you survived a penal purge, maybe the last ever. Wake up.
>>
>>44431565
For the love of- what's his problem now?
>>
>>44431534
Oh yeah...
>walks over to a table and starts bandaging himself up.

>>44431565
Someone bring me Rax he fell over.

SOMEONE FIND THOSE BASALISKS AND THEY BETTER BE IN ONE PIECE!!!!
>>
>>44431611
Something about his mistress and some strange bedroom games where he fought naked dark eldars. Yeah. Don't ask.
>>
>>44431581
Well this is PERFECT.
Ok, buggers, we are back to the manor and then to the ship as soon as we are ready. Move, MOVE EMPERORDAMMIT!
>>
>>44431589
You better run there quick and call dibs for it, I doubt Jackson you or Greely want to do even more paperwork by assigning each trooper his or her quarters.
>>
>>44431581
There all Las wounds
>pokes at a hole in his leg
AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!
Who the fuck was using bullets

>>44431639
I don't like paperwork at all.
>>
>>44431613
I'm trying to get him back to the living, Lieut'. Barring that I'll just drag him.

>>44431639
Oh god-emperor it truly is emperor's day i have been forgiven i am so deeply sorry for all the curses and the fact i ever doubted you my god-emperor.
>wipes away a tear
>Takes out his the vox
"Yeah Elena? Can you save me a quarter close to yours? I'm getting my own. I'm going to be allowed to own things."
>>
>>44431565
>>44431630
>>44431639

>Has attached some weights around his waist for some weighted exercise
>Moseys on over with the two weights between his leg's banging
"Sorry fella's I gotta drop some gains on ya"
>Positions himself over Rax and proceeds to do weighted dips
"Brah you love my 90 pound nut sack dun't ya!"
>Looks at camera pleased with his comedic attempt
>Flex
>>
>>44431672
Ahw, don't worry sweety, I'll get his head on a 12 feet pole for that!
>>
>>44431611
>>44431613
>>44431630
>starts breathing again
*whispers* I don't want more ghostfire pollen...
>>
>>44431672
As I said, leave the paperwork to me.

And what do you think they used to give us in a penal regiment? I was lucky to have an M35 lasgun.

>>44431690
>hysterical laughing resumes
Sorry mister OBJ, I need to drag this person to the medical bay.
>>
>>44431639
This is Mechanicus shuttle 400432 requesting for a place to land to deliver supplies for...
>muffled talking
What's his rank this time...
>gets back on the vox
Leutinent Jackson of inquisitor Matthias
>>
>>44431672
See what I meant?
As assassinorum operative I'm a freelance over the chain of command so I can't order you to stand down on a bed, but I do highly recommend that you just rest.
>>
>>44431781
>voxes over to give coordinates
Here guys, he is right here.
>>
>>44431746
>hovers over Rax as well
You're getting 90 pound nutsacks weighted dips, something else than pollen, innit?

>>44431781
Pilot of adeptus mechanicus shuttle 400-4- something - groxshit - just land the shuttle, Lieutenant Jackson is currently in medbay being medbayed.
All lists and logs of supplies can be handed over to me.
>>
>>44431781
Well... this looks like something that requires in-chain of command authorization though. Anna?
>>
>>44431681
Just give him a shot of adrenaline
>tosses him a syringe

>>44431692
Thanks, honey

>>44431798
I'll just help after I patch myself up...
>>
>>44431831
Oops.

Guess I'll just... get going. Yeah. I'll be on my way. I have quarters to move into.
nice playing with you guys, gotta sleep, see you tomorrow or next week
>>
>>44431800
>>44431831
>shrugs
>>44431851
ANy idea about who those guys are?
>>
>>44431821
By the way Ruh, could you make me a favour?
>>
>>44431851
>>44431681
Just give him a shot of adrenaline
>tosses him a syringe
>>44431692 #
Thanks, honey
>>44431798 #
I'll just help after I patch myself up...

all I have to say is mobile
>>
>>44431882
Yeah those are the guys I was expecting at the manor but we got deployed so they went looking for me.
>>
>>44431939
And what would they have to deliver to you, anyway?
>>
>>44431761
>Steps off the unconscious man
"Of course I'll let you steal my gains, What did you say your name was? Guardsman Brah? or sumthing I don't care"
>Looks at camera.
"Like any gym, you'll get haters who are mirin your gains and will do anything to get em"
>Flexes
>Gun shot sound effects
"Hate me cause they ain't me"
>>
>>44431957
Stuff I asked a friend to drop off because I'm not very good at killing extremely powerful rouge sorcerers without help.
Oh and they came to diliver the 'great' news I got.
>>
>>44432009
Hey you have me, what help would you ever need? Bah.
I feel insulted.
>>
>>44431887
Which is?
>>
>>44431961
Quite a show-off you've got running around, boy.

Come here I need to speak with you about... a common friend of us, if possible off camera.
>>
>>44432025
Can you fight possibly a beta plus level psyker without help? I don't think so. As amazing as you are I don't want you hurting yourself.
>rubs her head
>>
>>44432026
I'd...
>Pulls the horse she rode into battle along another black one.
like for these two to get listed as animals of service under Interrogator Wellesley's retinue. They kind where just standing there at the estables doing nothing, but there are a few forms to be filled to do that... can I trust you to get this done?
>>
>>44432075
>not sure if flattened or offended....
>whatever, for now.
... let's just go to the ship, ok? We need to get to Somerius before that psyker gets AWAY from it!
>>
>>44432031
>Grab's nearby camera Servo skull
"STRATOSPHERIC"
>Drop kicks the skull off into the distance.
>Looks back at delta flexing
"Sup Gurlllll"
>>
Rolled 15, 19 = 34 (2d20)

>>44432031
Delta. Where's the ship that we're headed too? I'll tell them to meet us their.

>rolling to see if we salvaged those basilisks
>>
>>44432092
>whispers
Listen, I'll help you indulge in your... thing, if you close an eye for mine, alright.
>winks
Consider it done. Now I really got to go.
>winks again
>>
>>44432112
Transports to board back into the Informal Penance should be landing next to the Estate's gates.

>>44432108
Omicron is what's up. You came into the regiment with his recommendation and any friend of his is of mine, I'm just worried about his wellfare.
Just a phew questions:
What do you know him of? Any idea what he is doing? Do you know if he's at any close-by sector?
>>
>>44432106
Alright. I could use some surgery to get the bullet out. And some drinks about the promotion.

>sees the 2 basilisks round the corner
Good job. Extra rations for those men.
>>
>>44432165
Understood.
>Scratches nose and winks.
>>
>>44432186
I got the entire crew of one of those basilisks, you know? Do I get extra rations, "interrogator"?
>>44432194
I believe we better keep moving, Assassin. Herd the cattle.
>>
Alright men, the transports to board the Informal Penance have landed already, we'll be taking off in about 20 minutes, get to those thunderhawks.
>>
>>44432215
>Follows Anna.
The cattle's been herded.
>>
>>44432254
Well done Assassin.
... a word, will ya?
>>
>gets out of the repressor after saying goodbye to the local enforcers when he catches sight of >>44432108

Holy shit. Just when I thought things couldn't get weirder.
>>
>>44432175
"Err he came by the pitch with Mr Bell the owner and were all like Ayyyy OBJ we gonna shoot of into space a bit. You totally should take your awesome body and help out this inquisition guys.
>He gestures at said body
"So I was like but Mr Bell where in space you going you can't run away I need you and he was all like it's cool OBJ I'll be back soon just take a a tour of a few suns I'll be back back before you know I'm gone."
>Stares off mid distance with a tear in his eye and whispers to himself.
"More like my dad, gone in 60 seconds"
>Looks back at you trying to see if your mirin his perfect dimensions
"Dat 23K guy pretty cool, I had him on the show big hit with the fans. Like literally he beat the shit out the fans, fucking hilarious. Nice guy though"
>>
>>44432215
>leaning on Anna's shoulder
I got something different for you...
I'm not an interrogator I'd be an inquisitior after I do one of two things. Either I go through inquisitorial training or I get another inquisitor to sign a document saying I know my shift and would be a good one.
>>
>>44432298
>Smirks.
That's just his style...
Alright trooper that will be all, thank you.

>>44432270
Of course, ma'am.
>>
>>44432298
Ohh shit, is that THE OBJ?
>>
>>44432315
you need three - or an inquisitor lord.
>>
>>44432315
I w-would...
>mutters something inaudible
>>
>>44432337
Ah! Greely! Good timing, watch over Jackson and be useful for once, I need to have a word with the Assassin!
>>44432335
>drags her away, on the ship
...is anyne here that can hear us?
>>
*slowly starts to return to his senses* sorry for that... *gets up, shaking like a Tallarn desert raider on Vostroya*
>>
>>44432336

I know, insane, right?

>>44432356

..welp she's gone. But do you see over there Jackson? That's OBJ, holy shit.
>>
>>44432336
>Shyeah, grabs permenant marker and sign's autograph on Eta's body glove.
>Look's off in the distance
"Where the fuck did that servo skull go
>>
>>44432337
Can you talk to your inquisitor. I'll report to her if she'll sign it in the future. Plus I'll owe her one.

>>44432338
You would what?
Noooo don't leave me.
>>
>>44432356
>Looks around the area, checks the corners, hears something in one and instinctively unsheathes her blade, but it's just a rat which inmediately runs away so she sheathes it back.

>Whispering
Coast seems clear... why this sudden secretism?
>>
>>44432337
I'm not exactly sure where to take Nyzart's adventures into commoragh. Any ideas?
>>
>>44432416
It is about Jackson.
GO on I KNOW you want to say something even before I actually ask you.
>>
So we are about to make planetfall. Will we be deployed directly into the combat zone or do we have to search for targetts.
>>
>>44432414

I'll put in a word next time I see her.

>>44432439

me either that just kinda happened. I do figure as soon as you're in the deldar would have his buddies waiting, but hadn't gotten past there.
>>
>>44432447
W-well yeah I have one thing to ask is it serious what you two obviously have going or it's just partytime like what Gary had? I heard that when two pairs of lovers are friends they ussually go out in groups of four to do normal life activities... er whathever those may be... and I think that Alice could use some time with her head off the regiment...
>>
>>44432511
W-wait first of all I am not your friend! And anyway we are soldiers, you know? This is not the kind of life in which you go to dates often!
By the way... d-does he seem serious? To you, I mean.
>>
>>44432485
Thanks Greely.
Would you believe me I'd I said I really didn't want this promotion?
>>
>>44432362
*falls over again and gets dragged to his quarters*
and that is why you don't do combat drugs. With that, I'll be off to sleep, have fun guys!
>>
>>44432541

Oh I believe you. Being an inquisitor is a position of unbelievable priivilidge, true, but the imperiums enemies are now your personal enemies.
>>
>>44432566
night man. See you next time
>>
>>44432540
H-he does, indeed, look like a bit serious about it, y-yes but it... it all depends on the two of you not just on one... in the end, a relationship is a thing of two and all that...

>Feeling stupid for calling Anna friend without having done any activity to actually generate a friendship
>>
>>44432576

Let me ask you a question - is she putting you up to this?
>>
>>44432576
Not just that. Hell it was easy finding and killing the enemies. It's just if I get put ad the head of the house I need to do work to keep it afloat. This is my best friends legacy that I was given. If I mess up I tarnish his record forever.

>>44432642
Is who putting me up to this?
>>
>>44432630
>it is called camaraderie. That mysterious thing that urges you to look for human interaction to keep your sanity among psychopaths, even when the only source of conversation are said psychos.

HE g-gives the same impression to me. But come on it is hella stupid, we are fucking inquisitorial agents, not kids. Not anymore. I-it is nice that he somehow appreciates me, and I think I like it, I may even like HIM, but...
>>
>>44432677

Anna, who else?
>>
>>44432677
I'm borrowing some of your surgeon stuff and an medical servitor, okay?
*drags around a cart full with chests and medical equipment*
>>
>bursts out of the depths of the manor basement

>surveys the havoc

WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THRONE DAMNED FUCK JUST HAPPENED?! WHY ARE WE KILLING THE OTHER HALF OF THE FORMER REGIMENT?!

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW!!!

whew! Back from Star Wars now, was damned good, better than I expected
>>
>>44432701
W-well I am an assassin and Alice just was a liutenant when we started to... yeah. Y-you see love has no barriers when it blooms it just... doesn't stop no matter what...
>>
>>44432713
No. I just got the information on this relayed to me before the battle. Granted I was a little angry. She didn't know of this till I was bashing that guys face in screaming it.

>>44432742
Alright but I expect the servitor to be in fair condition and you owe me a favor.
>>
File: OBJ.png (5 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
OBJ.png
5 MB, 2048x1536
>Pulls out dataslate
>Takes a selfie
>Updates profile picture on all his social media accounts tags it as 'Chillin with the Boys #Gainz #BloodySwag #Curl4Gurls #ThighsforGuys #Cantbestopped #WorldPeace'
>>
>>44432758
... could you express an emperor-cursed warpdammit concept without working up a sweat, stuttering and whatnot?
>>
>>44432754
I have no idea. Alice said they went rouge so we shot them and they shot back. Oh yeah I'm commanding officer here... again. So now help get everyone alive on board the shuttles for the cruiser.
>>
>>44432798
Sorry I kind of get a bit shy when speaking about... this kind of things...

Ahem, what I am saying is that it matters not what the warp each of your ranks is, if you guys can actually try to get a relationship working it's worth a damn try.
>>
>>44432754

Well, Gary, they decided to mutiny.

We decided that wasn't OK.

Oh yeah, and we've got a legendary sports star in out unit now.

>>44432776
I'm going to tell you something that I told her earlier. Verasii came up from dirt farmer to guardswoman to commisar to inquisitor, and she doesn't like it when nobility act like they're better than everyone else.

I figured there was the off chance she'd try and get you to give her a promotion instead, because this would probably be easier for her than reigning in her sense of superiority.
>>
>>44432809
THAT'LL HAVE TO DO I GUESS!

YOU! GET IN THE METAL SLUG, DRIVE TO THE EXFILL POINT! *grabs nearby loyal trooper*

>mounts turret
THROOOONEDAMMIT!
>>
>>44432842
Mhhh. I guess it can be worth a shot... though let's be honest here. Me? That's rich. Look, flat chest, scrawny, left half my hair is gone and will never come back as far as I know, and I guess someone else could like these tattoes but...
And psychopaths are nto usually prized as companions. Oh I know my head is screwed, don't make that face...
>>
>>44432849
I started as a 12 year old field medic to drop trooper medic to Chief Medical Officer to inquisitor's advisor and medic to here. Besides I can't give another inquisitor's agents promotions unless Verasii would let me.
>>
>>44432849
YOU MEAN THAT MOTHERFUCKER?!
>>44432786

WHAT THE FUCK!

GRRRRrrrr...

Had hoped to leave Praetoria a bit more quietly... damn, I'm gonna miss Sis Theresia. Least I got to bed her while I could... *stows the Sororitas flamer that has become dear to him*

>begins gunning down nearby traitors with stubber
>>
>>44432928
Gary there all dead already. Stop shooting corpses.
>>
>>44432928
>>44432918
>>44432902
>>44432879
>>44432849
>>44432842
>Run's over to everyone
"Oh hey guys I'm going to be doing a post game pray circle with members from both teams if you want to join me?"
>You notice he is carrying various dead rebels....
>>
>>44432918

She could request a transfer. Yes, I think she is that petty.
>>
>Alice stumbles out of some bushes in a state of disarray and clutches a pad of gauze to her forehead.
Status....status report, what happened?
>>
>>44432902
Look at me.
Scarred, pulled away from socialized environments, marked, unable to express emotions without... well... this... this right thing I'm doing right now...

And still...

Also, to be fair I think 3/4 of the regiment are psychos already and yet some of them are lovable psychos so...
>>
>>44432948
They are?! Fuuuuck...
>>
>>44432978

We won. Also, you look like hell. What happened?
>>
>>44432976
>Picks up Alice with the dead rebels
"Post game pray circle bro common get with it"
>Starts arranging the bodies and random guardsman so they're holding hands in a circle and looks around for more to join
>>
>>44432990
It feels dull without the eversor, eh?
>smiles
Old bastard. I thought eversors were a bunch of killers without emotions...
>>
>>44432976
Really? She's been really helpful. You just gotta know how to reel her in. Speaking of witch I'm a noble now. We'll shit. I'm one of those flamboyant cock suckeres now. Damn.

Well if Verasii doesn't want her around I'll gladly take her.
>>
>>44433060
T-they are, that's why Omicron was special... god damn it I miss him already.
>>
>>44433043
>>44433047
>Alice pushes away from Buckingham and winces with the effort.
Uh....Heretics hit my tank with AT Missile, I think. Must've tumbled out the hatch when it actually impacted us.
>>
>>44433047

Rebels don't get to honor the Emperor. If you're going to use dead bodies, make sure they're loyal. Also, I think her head's cut.

>>44433081
I don't know - the Wellsely's do alright, don't they? Speaking of, you should probably take a look at Alice
>>
>>44433129
Come over here Alice we got some news and I'll patch you up.
>>
>>44433105
Back to business, polimorphine girl. S-so I should actually give him a chance you say... uh... He is still a plebeian though. And if he gets appointed an Inquisitor it would be a problem since I work for another inquisitor already and let me tell you, the politics at that level are totally obnoxious.
>>
>>44433047
Are you trying to imitate a pray circle with dead traitors? I am pretty sure that this heresy. Mockery of the imperial faith at best and nurgle worship at worst! Do you want to join them in death?
>>
>>44433157
>Alice walks over dutifully and sits herself on a supply crate.
No damage from the Missile detonation it's self....err, possible concussion from hitting the dirt...that and quite a bit of pain....
>>
>>44433160
You could always make sure he's appointed to your inquisitor or at least one you've got good tides with. And... do you really think the plebeian status does really matter here? What does your heart say abo-

>>44433129
>The conmotion occuring around manages to call LIX's attention.

A-ALICE!

I'm sorry Anna we'll have to continue this conversation later!
>Runs to her worried about her wounds.

Throne damn it! Alice! Are you alright?! What happenned?!
>>
>>44433228
But I like Verasii! Even though Greely says she hates me, that's not-
>>44433226
Oh great.
Did I tell you about the Chimera? I am sure I did.
>>
>>44433228
>waves her off with her free hand.
Mrgh, don't bother yourself with me, I'm fine, not bleeding or anything, just...maybe concussed, 'should go back to whatever you were talking about.
>>
>Loudly speaking over everyone and standing in a circle made up of dead rebels and inquisitorial guardsmen.
"Lord Emperor, commander of the swoley Imperium. We can only strive to be but a shadow of your ripped self. May the gains forever be in your favour!"
>The sports icon pours out a high protein mix in to each of the guardsmans mugs and yells
"Emperor forgive us for the gains we're about to recieve"
>They all down their shake and flex.
>>44433175
>OBJ makes his way over to the quartermaster
"Yo bro, no wonder you don't know about about sportsman-ship your only a quarter of a guy what are you like 52% body fat get real fella. My worship of the emperor is purer than all much like my diet of chicken and beer. He's the guiding hand on the field when the odds are against me"
>>
>>44433260

>Overhears the shouting

I didn't say she hated you, I said she needed you to change your behavior.
>>
>>44433226
>starts looking her over
Alright, nothing too bad. A few scrapes and minor burns but the armor took the most of it. Well I'll tell you what happened. We fought and killed them, found two basilisks, I got made a noble and possibly an inquisitor, Gary came back, and we're loading up to move to the ship.
>finishes putting a bandage on her head and burns.
There you go all better
>hands her a lollipop
>>
>>44433277
Don't tell me to not fucking bother! I lo- I care for you damn it! Of Fucking Course I'm going to fucking bother about your health!

I was told you were still doing a sweep around the sector to round up the remaining heretics not that you were hit!
>>
>>44433304
Shush, you, you are only good at sowing discord!
>>44433314
... A NOBLE!?
>>
>>44433290
>eyebrow raised so high it practically hits the moon

Where in all the most blessed Imperium did this guy come from?
>>
>>44433290
*slightly confused*
Just clean up afterwards or I will order the next tech priest to turn you into a servitor.
>>
>>44433348
...Fuck you.

>you seem to have hit a nerve

>>44433358
The wide world of sports.
>>
>>44433392
You would love to, eh.
But sadly since your only actual skill is lying...
>>
>>44433348
Well I was put as the heir to house Matthias so that would make me one. Still angry about it.
>>
>>44433314
Mhm, all that and a lollipop? You really are too kind.
>takes the lollipop and offers a few gulps of brandy in return.
Do you perhaps have a general post number for that happening? Kind of dozed off...or was it more a background thing?

>>44433329
Easy, easy, look, I'm still here and I'm -fine-.
>>
>>44433358
>Obviously tries to sneak next to gary, looking in a near by reflection
>Checks bicep, Yeah mine are bigger
>Walks away flexing making eye contact.
>>44433361
>Looks at Quartermaster
>Yells
"Ha ha from the looks of you, it'll more likey to a be a Pervitor!"
>Looks round for a Hi 5 from someone.
>>
>>44433392
Oh, pfffft, that nonsense that people who ain't struggling to survive do...

*takes a long drink*
>>
>>44433417
>>44433392
Quit it you two. No fighting.
>>
>>44433429
Background I meant it to happen at the manor but we went into combat instead
>>
>>44433420
A-angry?
... Emperordammit! You are such an idiot you actually suck intelligence out of your surroundings like fucking black hole!
Don't you GET it?
>>
>>44433441

This isn't fighting. If we were fighting, she'd be finding teeth in her stool for a week afterwards.
>>
>>44433439
What, you trying to show off to me pretty boy? Am I supposed to be impressed? Cause I aint.

But don't let me stop ya, you'll draw enemy fire away from me.
>>
>>44433314
>>44433429
Thank the emperor you're fine.
>Gives a hug, careful to not enforce her grip too much given that Alice's obviously a bit trashed now.
Hit by a fucking missile, remember me to never leave you alone again.
>>
>>44433496
Get what...
>grin
Oh is this how it works for nobles?

>>44433509
Be nice. Don't make me force you.
>holds syringe and lollipop
>>
>>44433509
Teeth? Amateur. You did never play a game of Find the Meltabomb, did you?
>>44433549
... it is.
SO?
>>
>>44433536
>Doesn't break eye contact and squats his 'Biceps' (pretty much just does body weight squats with his arms out tensed)
>Squats away round the corner but leaves one arm tensed round the side for a few seconds before walking away.
>You can tell he's still there as the Servo Skulls are just hovering round him making it obvious.
>You can kinda see that he's trying to swat the Servo Skulls away and disappear.
>>
>>44433491
Aaaaaaaaaah, kk, my bad.
Come on then you lot, better get your gear together, need to get our stuff together and prepare to board our new ship....after a last bout of 'emergency acquisitions'..

>>44433546
Woah woah woah, missile impacted the hull, armour stopped it but still rattled us around a bit...
>takes a swig of booze and offers one to LIX.
Ah....the Estate, aye? Need to change into something...not battlescarred before we head into York.
Yes we'll have time...
>>
File: greely's homeworld.jpg (286 KB, 1024x1211) Image search: [Google]
greely's homeworld.jpg
286 KB, 1024x1211
>>44433549

Fucking Nobles. Guess this is what I get for coming from a planet that believes in Democracy.

pic related, it's probably an advertisment from Greely's homeworld, and no , i didn't do it, sadly.
>>
>>44433592
Well I'm now a little happier about it then.
>>
>>44433654
A little? What the-
>goes to slap him in the face
>>
>>44433623
D-do you really think we'll have time to go shopping now?

Oh... by the way I got you another present.

>Points towards the two horses at the cargo hold of a thunderhawk. The white being the one she rode into battle before, the black one being completely new.

Ruh filled the forms to get them under your authority, they're officially mounts of your retinue now. An all terrain, silent, strong transportation method.
>>
I'm looking to get into this but could I get a quick brief on the current state of affairs?
>>
>>44433708
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/ give's prettymuch the low down for everything/one. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment is what we use to do OOC stuff
>>
>>44433677
>leans forward so the slap turns into a hug.
Awweee, thanks for the hug.
>whispers in her ear
Yeah cause now your my girlfriend.
>stands up
Well we gotta get moving people, start ordering the men aboard the ship. Let's get moving. Come on. Let's go let's go. Move it people.

>>44433650
I don't like it either he's tried for years to get me to do this. I always turned him down. But no changing it now.
>>
>>44433758
>ANNA.EXE HAS ENCOUNTERED A CRITICAL ERROR
>EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN
>>
>>44433650
Hey, -our- planet is ruled by nobility and it's a fine place....the clusterfuck was imported, we're both aware which group brought it.

>>44433679
Yes, don't worry....and oooooooh, hello there...
>Alice limps over and gently runs a hand along the horse's side.
Nice find....now, could you ask the pilot to get us back?
>>
>>44433737
I more meant this thread. Like recent recent. Current scene/setting and goings on. So I know how to introduce myself/selves.
>>
>>44433830
We haven't taken off yet but Alice is probably still to dizzy to notice.

We... we've not taken off yet...
>>
>>44433884
We're at Praetoria, at the Wellesley's family's estate, packing things up to go back to the Informal Penance, our ship.
>>
>Looks at Camera Servo Skull
"I've always been told rest builds muscle, now rest is for chumps and you're looking at the champ so I'm gonna roast"
>Proceeds to hook a hammock up in the thunderhawk and hops into it.
>Starts muttering insults about random people while he sleeps
Going Bed IRL. OBJ out hope you enjoyed 23K's replacement till he returns in a future instalment.
>>
>>44433887
......I am aware of this lass, I'm not -that- injured. But we cannot go to York if the pilot doesn't take us to the Estate now can we?
Rottweiler
>>
>>44433884
Choose a character you want to make, something guardmany and just run up and say hi to random character and be like "Hey I was assigned here or "Hey buddy wanna buy some deathsticks?"
>>
Everyone mount up we're leaving for the ship. Let's go. Come on now. Last one aboard gets no rations for the night.
>>44433884
Well we just finished a battle with ourselves and ate about to get aboard the ship in orbit.
>>
>>44433914
Damnit, ignore that random 'Rottweiler'. Bugger me dead.
>>
>>44433914
We're at the state doors I guess we could... you know take a horse for a ride?
>>
>>44433909
>sneers, growls in a very Clint Eastwood manner

Already can't stand this guy...
>>
>>44433968

He said he was gonna roast. Have the flamer handy?
>>
>>44433943
I was promised extrra rations for salvaging a basilisk...
>is still blushing pretty hard.
>>
>>44433943
Speak of, are we actually getting on board a proper Inquisitorial Warship? A Troop Transport is entirely too poorly armed for Inquisitorial service.

>>44433966
Mhm, wait here.
>Alice climbs into the saddle and rides up to the house before disappearing inside and returning a few minutes later in House uniform, with a few subtle I's.
Shall we head to York?
>>
>>44433992
Yes you were. I'll cook you up something nice.
>>
>>44434012
Alice we don't have time for dates. We gotta move the men.
Also how did you have all these uniforms made so fast?
>>
>MEANWHILE ON SOMERIUS

Virmantrhas.
>Amelia looks thoughtful, staring at something at her feet
They did not put up the resistance I expected.
Maybe they did like the governor even less than I thought...
>Amelia kicks the corpse of the governor lightly, or at least the half that is on the ground, and not dangling from the pincers of a Daemon Engine
... yes, they hated him soooo much.
>>
>>44433983
Yes indeed. Do you want a regular one, the hand flamer or one of those things marines put on their land raider?
>>
>>44434012
We're to head back to the Informal Penance, interrogator or not, you still don't get your own personal supercool battleship.

Y-yes.
>>
>>44434018
I would pass if you porrmise to cook something awful for Greely...
>giggles
Do you have a large enough bed in your quarters, anyway?
>>
>>44434050
It is yet sad we could not fully expose the PDF to turn to our cause, there are still pockets of rebellion going on. I was hoping this would be a clean coup d'etat.
>>
>>44434070
I don't see why my bed has anything to do with dinner bur it's the Chief Medical Officer's quarters so it should have at least a queen. Why do you ask?
>>
>>44434087
Sad... sad indeed. Some just would not want to listen to me. But I am sure, if they just were to listen things would Change.
>falls back on what was the governor's seat
For now the Change has begun. Hasn't it? What has the staff to say?
>>
>>44434052
Like it or not, this guy came in recommended by the eversor and literally wrestled some heretics off, I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't want a Rogue Trader, a Saharduin and an Eversor coming at me because I killed their friend.
>>
>>44434046
Jackson, Jackson, Jackson, I -do- have time for this, one of the perks of being an Interrogator, which I would assume that you'd know.
And we pride ourselves on efficiency.

>>44434057
Mhm, come on.
>Alice sets off on the ride down to |York.
>>
>>44434129
>points at herself, then at Jackson, then at herself again
Duh.
>>
>>44434145
I am pleased with the results... sorceress. The warmachines are slowly spreading fear of revolts over the streets, and long range communications have been dealt with thanks to yours truly. This world-wide rebellion is deemed to succeed, no matter how much the PDF resists, without reinforcements and against the defilers they won't last long.

You would do a fine queen, A change in leadership is in order on this planet.
>>
>>44434148
When we use the land raider one nothing will be left to be found.
>>
>>44433983
Yup.
>>
>>44434151
So... what kind of clothing is considered normal? Are we to buy anything we see someone else wearing?
>>
>>44434191
Queen...?
I d-don't know. I figured I would leave once... once I set everything right on this planet. There is no way we are going to track down any Eldar staying here. And, mhhh, what about reinforcements? What if the Imperial Guard is on their way here?
>>
>>44434151
Alright but one of you isn't getting dinner. Last aboard the ship...

>>44434160
>slight grin
You lost me.
>>
>>44434268
>rolls eye
We will share the same bed, and then I don't know, get creative, do I have to put your hands on my breasts right here?
>>
File: Savlar_Equipment.jpg (36 KB, 536x183) Image search: [Google]
Savlar_Equipment.jpg
36 KB, 536x183
>A dirty man wearing aviators, a respirator, carapace armour, and with a shotgun slung over his shoulder sidles up while briefly scanning a piece of paper in his hands. A veritable gang of unsavoury looking men follow shortly behind him, all wearing various patterns of rebreathers and generally looking hella sketchy.
>He raises his voice, gravelly and tinged with a distinct low Gothic accent

Uhh... Hello? I think I need to speak to the commanding officer here. I and my boys have just been assigned here from Savlar. Apparently someone higher up thought you would be in need of artillery.
>>
>>44434268
Fine then, I'll just use my authority as senior Inquisitorial representative and have yours instead.

>>44434258
Practical clothes lass, warm, lots of pockets, easily forgettable, that sort of stuff. Oh, some vests of some sort we can modify to carry Carapace plates.
>>
>Looks at the Informal Penance

I seriously need to put in paperwork for a Punisher strike cruiser.
>>
>>44434293
>gives appraising nod

Well it ain't unwelcome. We're about to load up.
>>
>>44434191
I wouldn't underestimate them, the PDF knows these lands, our warmachines have memories of another age, they still might slip away to make guerrilla warfare. Besides there have been civillian centres that when our... cultists arrived to spread the word were found empty, they're up to something and yes indeed, >>44434264 There's no insurance that the communications were cut before the word was spread, reinforcements might be on their way already, it wouldn't be wary to stay for long. This could have worked as a base of operations to organize your search for vengeance against the eldar, had it been a clean coup d'etat, that is.

We have to keep moving. Also... the "cage" is ready as requested but the beast inside remains feral, it's not... giving its will to bent to anyone.
>>
>>44434324
Perfect, where can I tell the Munitorum boys to load up our guns and transport?

>>44434292
>Calling back to his boys
I think we might actually enjoy this deployment.
>>
>>44434292
Yes.
>chuckles

>>44434313
>cough
You're new so a junior
>cough

>>44434293
Perfect. We just found some basilisks too. You guys will crew them.
I'm currently in charge unless Gary's promotion went through. Then go bother him.
So what are you here for, Sargent?
>>
>>44434369
... I swear if any of you plebeian mongrels tries just to lay his STARE on my there will be so many mind bullets flying you would regret being under an orbital bombardment.
>>44434378
>actually grabs your hands and does as she said
And?
>>
>>44434369
Let me give you a quick run down the CO is out on a date and the last aboard the ship gets no dinner so we're trying to get her to be last.

>>44434395
Oh I get it now... You want a back massage.
>>
>>44434313
Ah, nice.

I guess...

I really don't know what to say about this, I've never gone shopping before.
>>
>>44434395

And there you go again, making more enemies before you even know their names.
>>
>>44434348
It is not a problem. Not a problem, not a problem, not a problem. I have all all all of this under my control...
>chuckles, looking out of the window as a screeching sound is heard and an house in engulfed in fire
Found the resistance... Let's prepare ourselves, Virmanthras...
>>
>>44434369
They're over there by that little office. And ignore the psyker.

>>44434378
Yeah its gone though. Just need to redo my tats.
>>
>>44434430
Filthy mongrels have NAMES? Oh almighty emperor!
>>44434419
It is called... don't make me say it in front of everyone, Jackson!
>leans in to whisper
It is called sex, you know that thing we are finally allowed to have without me having to angst about sullying my family name?
>>
>>44434378
I'm not here for anything. I was born and raised in the chem-pits of Savlar. Which means I'm criminal enough to go into the Penal Regiment. The rest of these pieces of shit? . Thieves, smugglers, drug dealers, murderers, rapists. You name it, they did it. Isn't that right fellas?
>A hoarse cheer from the rabble
You already have some basilisks? That's good. We brought two with us, and a taurox. The tracks were shot on that when we... *ahem*... found it though. So we replaced them with some wheels. Do you have enough space for that?

>>44434395
Hahaha, I think we're really going to enjoy our time here.

>>44434419
>>44434459
Thanks for the heads up. I'll go get my paper work sorted and my guns stowed.
>>
>>44434434
>Smirks
>Arnathrax voice sounds over the artifact, making it audible only to Virmanthras
>"Did she just burn that house just by looking at it?"
That she did.
>"I like her already, apprentice."
>>
>>44434378
>A rather plain looking man of greyed hair wanders over and politely whispers that "She -is- the senior representative aboard the ship, and it had best stay that way unless Greely is promoted.....or the Hereticus could always reopen the case"

>>44434420
Ah, don't worry about it. Just look for anything that you might lik- Oooooooooh! a music shop! I've been looking for a new guitar.
>>
>>44434476

Verasii used to be one of those "mongrels" you're so quick to disparage. Well not exactly like them, but you get the idea. She doesn't even have a family name, you know?
>>
>>44434487
If you need guns, supply or combat drugs you can come to me. Also ignore Anna and Greely. Sooner or later they will kill each other anyway.
Also we are no penal regiment anymore, but that dosen't matter. The paymemt is still shitty and the life expectance short.
>>
>>44434496
You play the guitar? That's... unexpected. How come you did never tell?
>>
>>44434540
Verasii demonstrated she is worth something. Actually pleb CAN achieve something... rarely... most likely never but in a few cases. It still does not make all the underdogs worthy of respect. Like, you are not.
>>
>>44434563
>Alice shrugs and stops her horse outside the shop.
Didn't have a need to, had no guitar and thus, no reason to mention any of it.
>She wanders through the store for a few minutes before trying a particular guitar and taking it to the counter to purchase.
>>
>>44434597

I outrank you, Acolyte.
>>
>>44434476
It didn't seemlike you felt bad before

>>44434487
Oh I like you guys already. We got enough for it.
>leans in and whispers
I'll cover if you 'find' anything else. We can use everything and anything
>>
>>44434597
>may it be noted Jackson has not moved his hands from where Anna placed them
>>
>>44434543
I meant, MY guns. The big ones that you can level city blocks with. But I'll get those sorted and on board.

Just because this isn't a penal regiment doesn't mean we're not all originally from one. Savlar doesn't have a regular guard of PDF. Just convicts and Arbites.

>>44434540
You don't have to worry about defending us, if that's even what you're doing. We're the worst of the worse, the Imperiums scum. We're from the asshole of the galaxy and are therefore literal shit. Isn't that right?
>His boys cheer again
See, we're literal garbage. But that just means no one can hurt us or take things from us. You have nothing, you lose nothing, you take anything.
>>
>>44434622
>Is taking a look around, showing interest towards various instruments and paying perhaps way too much attention to the clothing that "normal" people wear when they pass by.

This is all so alien and wonderful at the same time...
>>
>>44434632
INTERNALLY, and not DURING it anyway.
Geez.
>>44434651
... how much are you going to...?
>>44434623
Outrank my ass if you can, Greely, my lineage is so high I can spot voidships from here.
>>
>>44434657
Well if you need anything come to me or the quartermaster were more uhhh... liberal than most officers
>>
>>44434716
That's it no more fighting. NO LOLIPOPS FOR EITHER OF YOU!!! NOW BOTH OF YOU TO YOUR ROOMS!!!!
>>
>>44434718

Yeah, we liberated the shit out of half the regiment less than three hours ago.
>>
>>44434748
You may notice that:
First, my room is YOUR room.
Second, your hands are on my breasts.
>>
>>44434776
1. Then head to it
2. You don't seem to be complaining.

I'm heading to the ship. Let's go.
>>44434748
>>44434776
>>44434657
>>44434543
>>44434459
>jumps aboard a nearby valk.
Remember last one aboard has no dinner. That includes officers.
>>
>>44434672
Aye, this is the normal life the Guard fights for, it feels.....nice to actually come back here and see what we're fighting for, y'know?
>Alice pays for the guitar, shakes the shopkeeper's hand and walks back outside.
>>
>>44434845
Why do I even...
>jumps, or rather climbs on the vehicle as well
>>
Finally to battle again. Those renegades were no challenge.
>>
>>44434845
Alright, pile in you fucking filth. We're moving out.
>The assembled group of filthy Chem-dogs jostles and pushes their way aboard the Valk while laughing and muttering amongst themselves.
>>
>>44434859
>Helps her up
Because you lo...
>the roar of the valk starting up drowns out all sound for a few seconds
... right?
>>
>>44434845
>>44434847
>>44434757

>is about to make a rejoinder, but must answer incoming vox

>speaks low on it for a moment, hangs up

Well, looks like I ain't gonna be around for a bit. I just spoke with Inquisitor Alan. Looks like I'm wanted for some particular training from the Inquisition. Said it promises to be boring, but I'll have to deal with it. I'm to report right away, so for now, this is goodbye. Yall take care of the Slug while I'm away, alright?
>>
>>44434927
I lo... athe Greely? Yeah, a LOT but what does it have to do with this?
>>
Greetings crew this is your Captain speaking. As you know, the Informal Penance has been placed Bakka for repairs these few days, and given that the late Captain and 3/4 of the bridge crew were KIA by... *A bit away from mic* Warp Talons? You really want to make panic spread over my ship? I'm not saying that! *Back to it's previous position* ...by perills of the warp, I'm taking this opportunity to present myself, Captain Tigurio Nelson XII, at your service gentlemen. I hope we all can bring the enemies of the Imperium to justice together. The bridge will remain closed to non-esential personnel as a matter of security given what occurred last time.

Reminder that no explosive weaponry is allowed near any windows too.

Captain out.
>>
>>44434983
*drops rocket launcher and mumbles something about no fun allowed*
>>
>>44434952
I'll keep her shined for you. Goodluck

Great I'm in charge again.

>the Valk takes off leaving two others behind to take the rest of the officers up to the ship
>>
>>44434983
... gee. I need somewhere to hide my meltabombs.
>>44435012
Sure I can just put then somewhere in the medibay right?
Also what were you asking again?
>>
>>44435012
I appreciate it. You're a responsible officer. Good luck out there.

>slings his flamer and new shotgun over his also new black carapace
>sets off for the Inquisition HQ
>>
>>44434952

Be seeing you.

>gets in a valk that does not contain Anna.
>>
>>44435040
You can't hide melta bombs in medbay.

>>44435043
Hehe. I'll take that as a complement coming from you.
>>
>>44435100
Ahw man... bummer, really.
>puts up a very sad face, you may be even tempted to believe it
>>44435043
And off he goes. ANOTHER interrogator. Damn.
>>
>>44434847
It all looks... so beautifuly lively... I'm ussually deployed amidst the chaos or the depression of a city suffering from the deeds of a not so loyal governor but the people here... it's just beautiful...
>>
>>44435148
Fine storage room cabinet number 18
>hands her a key

Hey. Gary is Gary.

>the Valk shutters as it lands in the hanger
Alright everybody out go pick a room.
>>
>the Warsmith wanders his ship
>it is not hellish and insane as a Black Legion or Word Bearers vessel would be
>simply oppressive, industrial, and of pure cruelty

>all appears to be in proper order
>there is a Gellar field engaged, because daemons are an unnecessary nuisance
>he returns to his armory
>his sword and his bolter clamor for blood
>they will be patient, for they will feed soon

>the Warsmith goes back to the bridge of his small destroyer, hurling abuse at any slave who appears slow

>sits on his command throne, thinking of his vengeance
>he hopes the Callidus can feel his approach, can feel her past coming for her

>begins to laugh, uncaring that his brothers consider such behavior weak
>>
>>44435197
Sweeeet. Love you, you know?
>>
>>44435175
Hm.....here, hold this. I need to....do my job.
>Alice presses the Guitar into LIX's hands while her voice takes on a suitable cold tone, before walking off and disappearing into a shop.
>>
>>44435197
>The Squad piles out of the Valkyrie, and quickly goes to work befouling a number of bunk rooms. The Sergeant and a handful of his boys go to make sure their vehicles and munitions are in order.

Not the crappiest shit I've been on...
>>
>>44435219
Virmanthras...?
I... feel something weird? Something is wrong with the warp. I can feel it in my head...
>tilts her head to the side, causing some drops of the black fluid to leak out of her ear
>>
>>44435231
>looks suprised
Oh so she said it.
>>
>>44435261
*ship... oops
>>
>>44435244
Eh... wha- where are you going?
>>
>>44435284
... she? Look I am right here, eh.
I guess, you figured it out?
>>
>>44435265
I took the path of Telekinesis and Pyromancy, my powers of Telepathy aren't as fluid as yours... what is it you feel, child?
>>
>>44435261
It's a pretty crappy ship. But it'll work. Shell get us to where we need to be
>>
>>44435288
>Alice comes out of an Alley to LIX's left and tries to sneak up on her, with her 'subject' trailing behind her.
>>
>>44435320
I don't know.
But is near. And... feels... organized. Steely. Uncompromising as iron. It... may be just me...
>>
>>44435307
I figured out that you love me. I just didn't expect the great Anna Borgia to confess to me, Jackson, a pleb. I'm speachless.
>overly dramatic acting
>>
>>44435327
>Is actually too concerned on discovering how can strings attached to a wooden shape produce music (aka: Investigating the guitar) to notice someone's trying to sneak up on her.
>>
>>44435386
>moves the 'subject' infront of herself and taps LIX on the shoulder.
Lixxy...turn around...
>Doing so would of course, reveal nothing but Alice, 'til she pointed down and revealed....a puppy.
>>
>>44435374
No, something's moving thanks to your description I see it, creating a void of reality around it... a ship... but it's not Imperial... No... it's free from it's stench... I know only of an heretic faction that would fit your description and travel around a bubble of reality in the warp.
>>
>>44435425
guard dog = yes
>>
>>44435384
Spare me that. You are not a plebeian mongrel anymore, so it is find. My family would have had understood. And... whatever, you are making it look like a big deal, I am just so stupid that I let the first fucker who did not react to me like to a timebomb sway me, what can I say. It was moving. That and some other equally movign stuff. Are you ok with it? I hope yes because I won't care if not.
>>
>>44435437
Forgot to change nametag again, god damn it. I'm loosing my touch as antagonist.

>>44435425
OH MY EMPEROR! IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?! OH MY HOLY THRONE!
>>
>>44435437
I... don't care. I have no business with them, and the other way around too...
>>44435445
>>44435425
Ohw come on guys you REALLY gave me the opportunity to kick the puppy?
REALLY?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.