[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confirmed Mark fucking rosewater is the reason why white can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: fuckmark.jpg (63 KB, 833x347) Image search: [Google]
fuckmark.jpg
63 KB, 833x347
Confirmed Mark fucking rosewater is the reason why white can't have pretty things
>>
How can you simultaneously be so obsessed with the Color Pie, and rip out mechanics that are associated with a certain colour and place them somewhere else on a whim at the same time?
>>
>>44425417
Is incredible to notice how blue spells have gotten exile lately
>>
>white works best when it doesn't
>>
>>44425328
>SJWs hate whites
>Government hates whites
>Mark Rosewater hates white
ima cry
#WhiteGenocide
>>
>>44425533
Unconditional exiling from the battlefield? I don't think Maro particularly likes those either.
>>
>>44426959
The fact is, "blue can do that" is getting too far
>>
>>44427172
For the sake of Red alone, they should consider redrawing the lines in the sand. Just reevaluate it, draw new guidlines and fucking stick to them.
I'd fucking love to see Red getting conditional or weird counters. Stuff like "Counter target Spell, get hit by converted manacost in the face" or something. There's no fucking reason Counter is the one mechanic that is practically exclusive to one colour.
>>
>>44425328
>Confirmed Mark fucking rosewater is the reason why anybody other than blue can't have pretty things
>>
>>44425417
I think his stance is that no color should have "exile target creature" as a regular ability; the fact that white has gotten it in the past (albeit at high CMC) is a mistake.
>>
>>44428120
>No color should have the white's only answer to problems
Is like
>No color should have blue's answer to problems
>>
>>44428184
Barely anyone even plays the cards he's talking about anyway; he's not talking about getting rid of O-ring and such, just the permanent exile you see on stuff like Iona's Judgement.
>>
>>44428258
He is talking about cards like swords to plowshares and path to exile
>>
>>44428318
Ah, fair enough. It's been pretty clear for a while that Wizards sees those as too powerful, though.
>>
>>44428318
We wouldn't be getting those ANYWAYS because those kinda shit all over black.
He's seriously talking about shit like Iona's Judgment where it's 6-7 mana Exile Something
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.